Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 51 52
@Neptunite there’s a guide here that lets u finish 1 very hard level in about 1:30 mins c: gives u 4kt treasure each time —> u can max out in less than 30 mins!
@Neptunite there’s a guide here that lets u finish 1 very hard level in about 1:30 mins c: gives u 4kt treasure each time —> u can max out in less than 30 mins!
tUjSZIC.png
Your profits are doing really well!

I've just been lingering around watching your progress and you're getting so close to your goal which is exciting. Hopefully, coli is better to you with the drops. I've not had much luck with drop rates either.

I really don't know how you survive Glimmer and Gloom I can't figure it out for the life of me. xD

Oh, and also would you be able to add me to the pinglist? That way I don't miss an update. ^^
Your profits are doing really well!

I've just been lingering around watching your progress and you're getting so close to your goal which is exciting. Hopefully, coli is better to you with the drops. I've not had much luck with drop rates either.

I really don't know how you survive Glimmer and Gloom I can't figure it out for the life of me. xD

Oh, and also would you be able to add me to the pinglist? That way I don't miss an update. ^^
ROyFQqy.png
Congratulations!!! ~
Congratulations!!! ~
a
@Neptunite @FrostDragonRose I was happily typing away a message planning on inserting the links to a guide and a video later on, but it seems I cannot find the video nor the guide.. :-/ I think this guide best matches the guides/video that I used. But in general I can advice using video guides as opposed to written guides, because I'm a visual learner and picked it up so much quicker after seeing someone play just once.

I play on hard and finish a level between 15 and 20 seconds on average, with outliers taking both longer and shorter. But, if my internet connection is good, I never take longer than 30 seconds to finish a level, and the quickest I've done is 6 seconds.
@Neptunite @FrostDragonRose I was happily typing away a message planning on inserting the links to a guide and a video later on, but it seems I cannot find the video nor the guide.. :-/ I think this guide best matches the guides/video that I used. But in general I can advice using video guides as opposed to written guides, because I'm a visual learner and picked it up so much quicker after seeing someone play just once.

I play on hard and finish a level between 15 and 20 seconds on average, with outliers taking both longer and shorter. But, if my internet connection is good, I never take longer than 30 seconds to finish a level, and the quickest I've done is 6 seconds.
[quote name="Gaia" date="2018-09-04 11:56:31" ] @Neptunite @FrostDragonRose I was happily typing away a message planning on inserting the links to a guide and a video later on, but it seems I cannot find the video nor the guide.. :-/ I think this guide best matches the guides/video that I used. But in general I can advice using video guides as opposed to written guides, because I'm a visual learner and picked it up so much quicker after seeing someone play just once. I play on hard and finish a level between 15 and 20 seconds on average, with outliers taking both longer and shorter. But, if my internet connection is good, I never take longer than 30 seconds to finish a level, and the quickest I've done is 6 seconds. [/quote] Here's a fairly easy guide that also includes a video guide! I use the video, as I think it explains it better and you can see what you need to do. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2489666 I don't know if it's as effective as what you linked, but it's fairly easy to learn and memorize, so I hope it helps anyways.
Gaia wrote on 2018-09-04 11:56:31:

Here's a fairly easy guide that also includes a video guide! I use the video, as I think it explains it better and you can see what you need to do.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2489666

I don't know if it's as effective as what you linked, but it's fairly easy to learn and memorize, so I hope it helps anyways.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawings
stars

stars rai | they/it | fr+2 stars

stars
wings
@Neptunite and @FrostDragonRose A friend went and hunted down the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iotjKZkCorQ

And I went and made images to show the solutions (click the tiles with a blue dot once, to solve the puzzle) Click and click

The strategy is similar to the one aquavvius linked above :) The first few times it'll still go a bit slow, but once you memorize the pattern, it'll go faster and faster
@Neptunite and @FrostDragonRose A friend went and hunted down the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iotjKZkCorQ

And I went and made images to show the solutions (click the tiles with a blue dot once, to solve the puzzle) Click and click

The strategy is similar to the one aquavvius linked above :) The first few times it'll still go a bit slow, but once you memorize the pattern, it'll go faster and faster
@Gaia
Can you add me to the pinglist please?
@Gaia
Can you add me to the pinglist please?
Ofcouse, thank you for the interest in the quest! <3
Ofcouse, thank you for the interest in the quest! <3
@Gaia

I hope you haven't been asked this too many times, but do you have sellers for the scrolls?
@Gaia

I hope you haven't been asked this too many times, but do you have sellers for the scrolls?
T5GEBka.png
@Recherche Hehe, I might put it up in a FAQ in the front page, cause it has been asked more often. ^^' But no, I'm still too far off from affording the scrolls. Maybe once I'm at 90% or 95% of pure currency I'll start looking. :)
@Recherche Hehe, I might put it up in a FAQ in the front page, cause it has been asked more often. ^^' But no, I'm still too far off from affording the scrolls. Maybe once I'm at 90% or 95% of pure currency I'll start looking. :)
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 51 52