Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 51 52
@gaia it is, thanks for doing that! it's definitely a nice serif font and serifs are better for large chunks of text than sans serif, I was just struggling to read it before.
@gaia it is, thanks for doing that! it's definitely a nice serif font and serifs are better for large chunks of text than sans serif, I was just struggling to read it before.
earth_3.png they/them
earth
frt+2

[/size][/columns]
@gaia
hi! such an interesting thread! my dream is to obtain a boolean, but i just keep thinking that i'll never be able to save up for it. this gives me hope! can you add me to your pinglist? would love to keep up to date! wishing you all the best and i can't wait to see what you do with your imperial scrolls! i have two g2 imperials that i absolutely adore.
@gaia
hi! such an interesting thread! my dream is to obtain a boolean, but i just keep thinking that i'll never be able to save up for it. this gives me hope! can you add me to your pinglist? would love to keep up to date! wishing you all the best and i can't wait to see what you do with your imperial scrolls! i have two g2 imperials that i absolutely adore.
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]Hi folks! Time for another update. I hope you guys are having a good week and enjoying your weekend. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Auction House Sales[/i][/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/XZRx8Fe.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]This week was a very good week. It's a bit different than normal. I usually screenshot my AH ledger somewhere on Friday and post the update in the early hours of Saturday. I did screenshot yesterday, but last night and this morning I had such a headache I couldn't get myself to write this post. But in those few hours, I sold so many good things, I decided to screenshot again, and include all those profits in this week's update. Mostly I have been selling Nocturne Eggs, as prices shot up again. And gem items, mostly the new shiny Starmap gene, has been selling pretty well for treasure in the last few hours. Probably because, due the Starmap's release, the gem to treasure ratio has increased immensely. I also sold some apparel here and there, mostly old Night of the Nocturne apparel I had laying about. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Coliseum spotlight[/i][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]This week the coliseum loot was .. practically non-existent. Ha! Better luck next week. [center][item=bloodscale bracers][item=blooming woodbrace][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Other activities[/i][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]I added Starmap to the prizes for my raffle. This seemed to increase the ticket sales for a little bit, which was nice! :) We're now officially past the 30% mark. [b]Updated totals[/b] On-hand currency: 22.5% (+ 2.3%) Hoard value: 9.8% (+/- 0.0%) Investments: 28.0% (+/- 0.0%) Total: 60.3% (+ 2.3%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next week[/i][/center] [font=garamond][size=4]Next week I'll be focusing on training up a trio of dragons for a customer. And after that I might look at some of my own dragons to train up. Hopefully during all that training I will get some neat loot. I'm still hunting for that rat boss, that doesn't seem to like me a lot. I was considering reopening my gem buying thread because I already accumulated 30 million treasure, but seeing the current g:t ratio, I don't think I would get any customers, so I'll leave that alone for now. Beyond that, no real plans. [I'll hopefully find the time to add the screenshots of my current sales in here....] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Question of the Week[/i][/center] [font=garamond][size=4]Starmap.. What do you guys think? I quite like it. Something that wasn't quite as obvious in the announcement thread is that the gene also adds some sort of swirly pattern, which looks really neat. While I don't have any immediate plans for it (how could I? I'm saving up everything for these Imperial Scrolls), I can definitely see myself using it in the future. How about you guys? Any dragons you plan on giving it? Or perhaps you already scrolled/bought a dragon sporting the new gene? Show them to me! [font=garamond]Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3 [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] [font=garamond]Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @mayanaz @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @pulses @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle @Lunamore @inkandbone @Cyrx @Bumpsly @Naahva @AlbinoWerewolf @buythestars @PinesAwait @echolaliate @Zac @Cotera @Jaspernoir @SpiceCookie @BerryPop @aleksey @Sealterbloind @Drakeswing @techmess ------------------------------------ @techmess Thank you so much! I'm sorry I must've overlooked your post earlier. I've added you to the pinglist :) Thank you for the well-wishes and goodluck pursuing your Boolean dream. It is possible, it definitely is. But you need to really set your mind to it. Dedicate to the goal, and try to leave smaller and spontaneous impulses alone. For me the hardest thing has been not being able to buy and gene my dragons. Luckily there, apart from Python and Morph, there haven't been any things I really wanted to buy. But if you're for example really into apparel, I can image having a new set of apparel released each month must be very difficult to resist. But if you can resist, and if you can get yourself to farm the coliseum, gather wisely, and take the time to list auctions, you can definitely get there! :)
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

Time for another update. I hope you guys are having a good week and enjoying your weekend.

earthmid.png
Auction House Sales
XZRx8Fe.png

This week was a very good week. It's a bit different than normal. I usually screenshot my AH ledger somewhere on Friday and post the update in the early hours of Saturday. I did screenshot yesterday, but last night and this morning I had such a headache I couldn't get myself to write this post. But in those few hours, I sold so many good things, I decided to screenshot again, and include all those profits in this week's update.

Mostly I have been selling Nocturne Eggs, as prices shot up again. And gem items, mostly the new shiny Starmap gene, has been selling pretty well for treasure in the last few hours. Probably because, due the Starmap's release, the gem to treasure ratio has increased immensely.

I also sold some apparel here and there, mostly old Night of the Nocturne apparel I had laying about.

earthmid.png
Coliseum spotlight
This week the coliseum loot was .. practically non-existent. Ha! Better luck next week.

Bloodscale Bracers Blooming Woodbrace
earthmid.png
Other activities

I added Starmap to the prizes for my raffle. This seemed to increase the ticket sales for a little bit, which was nice! :) We're now officially past the 30% mark.

Updated totals
On-hand currency: 22.5% (+ 2.3%)
Hoard value: 9.8% (+/- 0.0%)
Investments: 28.0% (+/- 0.0%)
Total: 60.3% (+ 2.3%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next week

Next week I'll be focusing on training up a trio of dragons for a customer. And after that I might look at some of my own dragons to train up. Hopefully during all that training I will get some neat loot. I'm still hunting for that rat boss, that doesn't seem to like me a lot.

I was considering reopening my gem buying thread because I already accumulated 30 million treasure, but seeing the current g:t ratio, I don't think I would get any customers, so I'll leave that alone for now.

Beyond that, no real plans.

[I'll hopefully find the time to add the screenshots of my current sales in here....]

earthmid.png
Question of the Week
Starmap.. What do you guys think?

I quite like it. Something that wasn't quite as obvious in the announcement thread is that the gene also adds some sort of swirly pattern, which looks really neat. While I don't have any immediate plans for it (how could I? I'm saving up everything for these Imperial Scrolls), I can definitely see myself using it in the future.

How about you guys? Any dragons you plan on giving it? Or perhaps you already scrolled/bought a dragon sporting the new gene? Show them to me!

Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3

earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@mayanaz
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@pulses
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@ShianneJanelle
@Lunamore
@inkandbone
@Cyrx
@Bumpsly
@Naahva
@AlbinoWerewolf
@buythestars
@PinesAwait
@echolaliate
@Zac
@Cotera
@Jaspernoir
@SpiceCookie
@BerryPop
@aleksey
@Sealterbloind
@Drakeswing
@techmess

@techmess Thank you so much! I'm sorry I must've overlooked your post earlier. I've added you to the pinglist :)

Thank you for the well-wishes and goodluck pursuing your Boolean dream. It is possible, it definitely is. But you need to really set your mind to it. Dedicate to the goal, and try to leave smaller and spontaneous impulses alone. For me the hardest thing has been not being able to buy and gene my dragons. Luckily there, apart from Python and Morph, there haven't been any things I really wanted to buy. But if you're for example really into apparel, I can image having a new set of apparel released each month must be very difficult to resist. But if you can resist, and if you can get yourself to farm the coliseum, gather wisely, and take the time to list auctions, you can definitely get there! :)
@Gaia ps, it's 60.3%, just reminding you just incase you thought you had less :>
@Gaia ps, it's 60.3%, just reminding you just incase you thought you had less :>
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
I love starmap! I don't have any dragons that I intend to put it on right now, but I am hoping to find a good dragon for it after the secondary gene comes out.
I love starmap! I don't have any dragons that I intend to put it on right now, but I am hoping to find a good dragon for it after the secondary gene comes out.
earth_3.png they/them
earth
frt+2

[/size][/columns]
@Kiwis Ha thank you! That's what you get when you copy-past old posts and forget to edit all the necessary parts xD

@echolaliate Oh yes the secondary! I think I might actually use Constellation for my progen Silverleaf. Her current secondary isn't shiny enough to really portray the silvery dew I had in mind when I named her.
@Kiwis Ha thank you! That's what you get when you copy-past old posts and forget to edit all the necessary parts xD

@echolaliate Oh yes the secondary! I think I might actually use Constellation for my progen Silverleaf. Her current secondary isn't shiny enough to really portray the silvery dew I had in mind when I named her.
@Gaia
thanks so much for wishing me luck! going to have to hoard treasure and gems and not gene up my dragons. they'll just have to wait. it's going to be a challenging process, but it's also going to be fun so i'm really excited about it.

i like the new starmap gene, but i'm not too big of a fan of those straight circuit type lines on my dragons. i'm curious to see what constellation will look like though.

yay on the auction sales!
@Gaia
thanks so much for wishing me luck! going to have to hoard treasure and gems and not gene up my dragons. they'll just have to wait. it's going to be a challenging process, but it's also going to be fun so i'm really excited about it.

i like the new starmap gene, but i'm not too big of a fan of those straight circuit type lines on my dragons. i'm curious to see what constellation will look like though.

yay on the auction sales!
Apologies for the radio silence, guys! Real life stuff is getting in the way and will continue getting in the way for the foreseeable future. Nothing to be worried about; I'm trying to take good care of myself. But it does mean I'll be doing updates once a month instead of once a week. The next update will be most likely September 2nd :)

Thank you for your patience and support, it means a lot to me <3
Apologies for the radio silence, guys! Real life stuff is getting in the way and will continue getting in the way for the foreseeable future. Nothing to be worried about; I'm trying to take good care of myself. But it does mean I'll be doing updates once a month instead of once a week. The next update will be most likely September 2nd :)

Thank you for your patience and support, it means a lot to me <3
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]Hi folks! Time for another update. I hope you guys had a good Flameforger's Festival! :) I'm sorry for the radio silence. Stuff is being hectic and busy in real life, keeping my away from Flight Rising and all the good stuff. From now on I will be doing monthly updates - I hope to get them in on the first off the month. (But as you can see; I am already failing at that). [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Auction House Sales[/i][/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/YWJJ18h.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/zwmBbg3.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/l2bZpxB.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]In the past 3 weeks I made quite a decent profit. Occasionally I sold a gem gene for treasure, I've sold one or two Wildclaw Scrolls, some eggs, a lot of food, and some apparel here and there as well. I'm actually quite impressed with the profits, because I didn't relist anything for an entire week, simply so that I could relist them all at the same time. This way I avoid having expired auctions at random times throughout the week, but rather, all of them will expire Sunday mornings for me. (Except the treasure listings, which expire daily, rather than weekly.) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Coliseum spotlight[/i][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]Even taking together 3 weeks, the coliseum loot wasn't too impressive. Especially considering the fact I trained multiple dragons to level 25, a whole bunch of exalt fodder, and did festival farming. However, big highlight, I did finally get that rat boss! [center][item=unhatched water egg][item=secondary gene: morph][item=ghostly rat lord][item=cleaver][item=weathered tail tatters][item=weathered scale cuirass][item=weathered scale bracers][item=weathered scale gorget][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Other activities[/i][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]As I briefly mentioned, I trained a few dragons to level 25 as part of my levelling services. I reopened my gem buying thread, since Roundsey brought down the gem:treasure ratio a bit. I didn't have much traffic though, but mostly because I'm so busy I keep forgetting to bump it. Same goes for the raffle. Luckily there's some very kind users out there that help me bump the thread occasionally. But, it does mean the ticket sales have been very slow the past few weeks as well. Since Glimmer and Gloom's release, I've also been maxing out my lucky streak each day, which adds a nice bit of profit! [b]Updated totals[/b] On-hand currency: 26.1% (+ 3.6%) Hoard value: 9.9% (+ 0.1%) Investments: 27.5% (- 0.5%) Total: 63.5% (+ 3.2%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next month[/i][/center] [font=garamond][size=4]Next month I'll be focusing on getting Glimmer and Gloom maxed out each day, leveling exalt fodder, the same as always. I will also continue to fervently reduce items at Baldwin's. And .. farm the coliseum in my spare time, I guess! (I feel so lost without familiars left to hunt down. The only familiar I need is that owl from Digging.) I will have to put more focus on keeping my raffle bumped and advertised, because I do not like the slow down in ticket sales. I do hope I will get closer to 5% of my goal in profits next month. It'll depend on how fast eggs and Wildclaw scrolls sell. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Question of the month[/i][/center] [font=garamond][size=4]We are 3 months into the new holiday cycle, and we see that each flight is associated with a type of beastclan (based on the familiars released each month). We've had Fauns, Miths and Manticores so far. What do you guys think will be the beastclans associated with the remaining flights, Arcane, Plague, Earth, Ice, Shadow, Wind, Water and Nature? Personally I think the following: Earth will be the longnecks Nature will be dryads Water will be marens Plague will be serthis Wind could be either talonok or harpies, but since talonok cannot fly, I think harpies are more likely. Shadow would then be most fitting for Talonok That leaves centaurs when it comes to officially acknowledged beastclan, and Ice and Arcane as flights. To be honest I think Centaurs would fit Earth better than either of these two, but that'd make Longnecks Ice. No clue what Arcane could be.. What do you guys reckon? [font=garamond]Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3 [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] [font=garamond]Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @mayanaz @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @pulses @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle @Lunamore @inkandbone @Cyrx @Bumpsly @Naahva @AlbinoWerewolf @buythestars @PinesAwait @echolaliate @Zac @Cotera @Jaspernoir @SpiceCookie @BerryPop @aleksey @Sealterbloind @Drakeswing @techmess
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

Time for another update. I hope you guys had a good Flameforger's Festival! :)

I'm sorry for the radio silence. Stuff is being hectic and busy in real life, keeping my away from Flight Rising and all the good stuff. From now on I will be doing monthly updates - I hope to get them in on the first off the month. (But as you can see; I am already failing at that).

earthmid.png
Auction House Sales
YWJJ18h.png
zwmBbg3.png
l2bZpxB.png

In the past 3 weeks I made quite a decent profit. Occasionally I sold a gem gene for treasure, I've sold one or two Wildclaw Scrolls, some eggs, a lot of food, and some apparel here and there as well.

I'm actually quite impressed with the profits, because I didn't relist anything for an entire week, simply so that I could relist them all at the same time. This way I avoid having expired auctions at random times throughout the week, but rather, all of them will expire Sunday mornings for me. (Except the treasure listings, which expire daily, rather than weekly.)

earthmid.png
Coliseum spotlight
Even taking together 3 weeks, the coliseum loot wasn't too impressive. Especially considering the fact I trained multiple dragons to level 25, a whole bunch of exalt fodder, and did festival farming. However, big highlight, I did finally get that rat boss!

Unhatched Water Egg Secondary Gene: Morph Ghostly Rat Lord Cleaver Weathered Tail Tatters Weathered Scale Cuirass Weathered Scale Bracers Weathered Scale Gorget
earthmid.png
Other activities

As I briefly mentioned, I trained a few dragons to level 25 as part of my levelling services. I reopened my gem buying thread, since Roundsey brought down the gem:treasure ratio a bit. I didn't have much traffic though, but mostly because I'm so busy I keep forgetting to bump it. Same goes for the raffle. Luckily there's some very kind users out there that help me bump the thread occasionally. But, it does mean the ticket sales have been very slow the past few weeks as well.

Since Glimmer and Gloom's release, I've also been maxing out my lucky streak each day, which adds a nice bit of profit!

Updated totals
On-hand currency: 26.1% (+ 3.6%)
Hoard value: 9.9% (+ 0.1%)
Investments: 27.5% (- 0.5%)
Total: 63.5% (+ 3.2%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next month

Next month I'll be focusing on getting Glimmer and Gloom maxed out each day, leveling exalt fodder, the same as always. I will also continue to fervently reduce items at Baldwin's. And .. farm the coliseum in my spare time, I guess! (I feel so lost without familiars left to hunt down. The only familiar I need is that owl from Digging.)

I will have to put more focus on keeping my raffle bumped and advertised, because I do not like the slow down in ticket sales.

I do hope I will get closer to 5% of my goal in profits next month. It'll depend on how fast eggs and Wildclaw scrolls sell.

earthmid.png
Question of the month
We are 3 months into the new holiday cycle, and we see that each flight is associated with a type of beastclan (based on the familiars released each month). We've had Fauns, Miths and Manticores so far.

What do you guys think will be the beastclans associated with the remaining flights, Arcane, Plague, Earth, Ice, Shadow, Wind, Water and Nature?

Personally I think the following:
Earth will be the longnecks
Nature will be dryads
Water will be marens
Plague will be serthis
Wind could be either talonok or harpies, but since talonok cannot fly, I think harpies are more likely.
Shadow would then be most fitting for Talonok

That leaves centaurs when it comes to officially acknowledged beastclan, and Ice and Arcane as flights. To be honest I think Centaurs would fit Earth better than either of these two, but that'd make Longnecks Ice. No clue what Arcane could be..

What do you guys reckon?

Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3

earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@mayanaz
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@pulses
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@ShianneJanelle
@Lunamore
@inkandbone
@Cyrx
@Bumpsly
@Naahva
@AlbinoWerewolf
@buythestars
@PinesAwait
@echolaliate
@Zac
@Cotera
@Jaspernoir
@SpiceCookie
@BerryPop
@aleksey
@Sealterbloind
@Drakeswing
@techmess
That's quite a nice profit!
I always enjoy reading these updates, so i will be a bit sad that they're only going to be monthly, but with that said i think it's a good idea :) your IRL life should always come first (obviously) so maybe this will help you getting a better overview? ^v^

Also: how can you max out glimmer and gloom? i honestly cannot even solve 1 course on the easiest mode XD
That's quite a nice profit!
I always enjoy reading these updates, so i will be a bit sad that they're only going to be monthly, but with that said i think it's a good idea :) your IRL life should always come first (obviously) so maybe this will help you getting a better overview? ^v^

Also: how can you max out glimmer and gloom? i honestly cannot even solve 1 course on the easiest mode XD
underskrift.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 51 52