Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 51 52
Yes!! Lair fans would be great. Especially since I have so many themes going right now.
And thanks!! I worked on it for about 2 hours when I wrote it and I'm really proud. It's the first lore I've written in a while. I sold all my previous lore dragons a while ago and it's nice to start fresh with a story that I'm really in love with.
Yes!! Lair fans would be great. Especially since I have so many themes going right now.
And thanks!! I worked on it for about 2 hours when I wrote it and I'm really proud. It's the first lore I've written in a while. I sold all my previous lore dragons a while ago and it's nice to start fresh with a story that I'm really in love with.
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]Hi folks! Time for another update. I hope you're enjoying the battle between Water and Wind, cheering from the sidelines, participating in the events or making profit of selling dragons :) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Auction House Sales[/i][/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/0mVzIwr.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]The week started out very good, selling lots of small food stacks. In the middle of the week regular sales slowed down, and my main profit was coming from selling levelled dragons to Wind and Water. Near the end of the week I did sold two big items; two cycled Seapsray Garb bundles. Technically this isn't profit, because I had to buy them from the Gem MP in the first place, and prices somehow haven't really risen that much despite being cycled for nearly a year. But since I hadn't included the MP value of these types of items in my hoard, it'll be counted as 100% profit for this quest. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Coliseum spotlight[/i][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]This week the coliseum was a lot kinder to me. I didn't get the items I've been specifically hunting for, being; the Ghostly Rat Lord to complete my bestiary, Eliminates to train up a few new permanent dragons, and Unhatched Eggs for my collection and possible future hatching/raffling off. [center][item=crowned bonepriest crate][item=shadow crate][item=hydra scales crate][item=sparkling stinger crate][item=ancient golem chest][item=snappy conductor chest][item=spiney whale][item=malevolent spirit][item=weathered leather skull cap][item=teardrop chroma choker][item=pink arm silks][item=swamp kelpie mane][item=Vista: Waterway II][item=vista: blooming grove][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Other activities[/i][/center] [font=Garamond][size=4]I finished trading my treasure for gems for now. I like to keep a minimum of 5 million treasure on hand, just in case. But the rest has been all exchanged for gems (thank you!). The raffle has been progressing slowly but steadily. [b]Updated totals[/b] On-hand currency: 20.2% (+ 1.0%) Hoard value: 9.8% (+/- 0.0%) Investments: 28.0% (+/- 0.0%) Total: 58.0% (+ 1.0%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next week[/i][/center] [font=garamond][size=4]Today I'll probably do some more training for the Dominance Battle. And the rest of the week I'll continue to advertise [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2463193]my raffle[/url], farm the coliseum, reduce at Baldwin's, and if I get lucky I might train up a new pair of dragons. I also found some other cycled apparel bundles that I'll be putting up for sale. Below images aren't 100% up to date. I regret doing them by type, because you cannot sort current listings, meaning I have to do a lot of copying, cropping and pasting. I'll update it throughout the day, after I put up new sales. [url=https://imgur.com/hcrvAR0.png]Dragons[/url] | [url=https://imgur.com/eAolme2.png]Food[/url] | [url=https://imgur.com/r0sBGea.png]Apparel[/url] | [url=https://imgur.com/m7VCwkF.png]Familiars[/url] | [url=https://imgur.com/CghcJVW.png]Gem Genes[/url] | [url=https://imgur.com/rwzoDQO.png]Miscellaneous[/url] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Question of the Week[/i][/center] [font=garamond][size=4]What previewed feature are you looking forward to most? In the most recent Developer Update the staff talked about the upcoming Map Revamp and Roundsey's Raffle. During the Anniversary update they discussed Lair tabs and the Hibernal Den. A while ago we voted on the Bow apparel revamp and on Merchandise shirts. The staff also talked about revamping the stat system for the coliseum, among others to fix dodge rates. And ofcourse way back when there was talk of Adventure Mode, but who even remembers that? I have been looking forward to Adventure mode for ages, since before the site was launched. But at this point, with how long it has taken and with other new projects being developed first, I don't have much hope for it anymore. Not that it is not coming anymore, but more that it is probably gonna be another 5 years, and my patience for this particular feature has simply already been stretched too thin. Spending a lot of time in the coliseum, I despise dodging with a deep, burning passion. So I hope they won't delay revamping the stats too much. Other than that I think merchandise is neat. I have wanted it for a long time, but the previews of the shirts we could vote on didn't tickle my fancy too much so it remains to be seen whether I'll buy anything. Or you know.. a new breed would be nice. It's been nearly 2 years since Bogsneaks were released. No new breeds have been previewed, but the staff said new breeds are constantly in the works. So yeah, I'd take a new breed. (OK rant ends here, sorry!) So which one of these are you looking forward to most and why? [font=garamond]Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3 [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] [font=garamond]Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @mayanaz @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @pulses @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle @Lunamore @inkandbone @Cyrx @Bumpsly @Naahva @AlbinoWerewolf @buythestars @PinesAwait @echolaliate @Zac @Cotera @Jaspernoir @SpiceCookie @BerryPop @aleksey
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

Time for another update. I hope you're enjoying the battle between Water and Wind, cheering from the sidelines, participating in the events or making profit of selling dragons :)

earthmid.png
Auction House Sales
0mVzIwr.png

The week started out very good, selling lots of small food stacks. In the middle of the week regular sales slowed down, and my main profit was coming from selling levelled dragons to Wind and Water. Near the end of the week I did sold two big items; two cycled Seapsray Garb bundles. Technically this isn't profit, because I had to buy them from the Gem MP in the first place, and prices somehow haven't really risen that much despite being cycled for nearly a year. But since I hadn't included the MP value of these types of items in my hoard, it'll be counted as 100% profit for this quest.

earthmid.png
Coliseum spotlight
This week the coliseum was a lot kinder to me. I didn't get the items I've been specifically hunting for, being; the Ghostly Rat Lord to complete my bestiary, Eliminates to train up a few new permanent dragons, and Unhatched Eggs for my collection and possible future hatching/raffling off.

Crowned Bonepriest Crate Shadow Crate Hydra Scales Crate Sparkling Stinger Crate Ancient Golem Chest Snappy Conductor Chest Spiney Whale Malevolent Spirit Teardrop Chroma Choker Swamp Kelpie Mane Vista: Waterway II Vista: Blooming Grove
earthmid.png
Other activities

I finished trading my treasure for gems for now. I like to keep a minimum of 5 million treasure on hand, just in case. But the rest has been all exchanged for gems (thank you!). The raffle has been progressing slowly but steadily.

Updated totals
On-hand currency: 20.2% (+ 1.0%)
Hoard value: 9.8% (+/- 0.0%)
Investments: 28.0% (+/- 0.0%)
Total: 58.0% (+ 1.0%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next week

Today I'll probably do some more training for the Dominance Battle. And the rest of the week I'll continue to advertise my raffle, farm the coliseum, reduce at Baldwin's, and if I get lucky I might train up a new pair of dragons.

I also found some other cycled apparel bundles that I'll be putting up for sale.

Below images aren't 100% up to date. I regret doing them by type, because you cannot sort current listings, meaning I have to do a lot of copying, cropping and pasting. I'll update it throughout the day, after I put up new sales.

Dragons | Food | Apparel | Familiars | Gem Genes | Miscellaneous

earthmid.png
Question of the Week
What previewed feature are you looking forward to most?

In the most recent Developer Update the staff talked about the upcoming Map Revamp and Roundsey's Raffle. During the Anniversary update they discussed Lair tabs and the Hibernal Den. A while ago we voted on the Bow apparel revamp and on Merchandise shirts. The staff also talked about revamping the stat system for the coliseum, among others to fix dodge rates. And ofcourse way back when there was talk of Adventure Mode, but who even remembers that?

I have been looking forward to Adventure mode for ages, since before the site was launched. But at this point, with how long it has taken and with other new projects being developed first, I don't have much hope for it anymore. Not that it is not coming anymore, but more that it is probably gonna be another 5 years, and my patience for this particular feature has simply already been stretched too thin.

Spending a lot of time in the coliseum, I despise dodging with a deep, burning passion. So I hope they won't delay revamping the stats too much.

Other than that I think merchandise is neat. I have wanted it for a long time, but the previews of the shirts we could vote on didn't tickle my fancy too much so it remains to be seen whether I'll buy anything.

Or you know.. a new breed would be nice. It's been nearly 2 years since Bogsneaks were released. No new breeds have been previewed, but the staff said new breeds are constantly in the works. So yeah, I'd take a new breed.

(OK rant ends here, sorry!)

So which one of these are you looking forward to most and why?

Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3

earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@mayanaz
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@pulses
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@ShianneJanelle
@Lunamore
@inkandbone
@Cyrx
@Bumpsly
@Naahva
@AlbinoWerewolf
@buythestars
@PinesAwait
@echolaliate
@Zac
@Cotera
@Jaspernoir
@SpiceCookie
@BerryPop
@aleksey
i think i’m most looking forward to the whole stat revamp thing 0: i can’t stat my new lv25s now! (i mean i could, but there’s a possibility the update would happen the very next day and then i’m doomed)
i also want a new breed!! it’s always so exciting c:
i think i’m most looking forward to the whole stat revamp thing 0: i can’t stat my new lv25s now! (i mean i could, but there’s a possibility the update would happen the very next day and then i’m doomed)
i also want a new breed!! it’s always so exciting c:
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@pulses Yes, I didn't even think of that downside when typing my update; if you stat/restat your dragons now, you'll probably need to restat them again when the update hits.. Thinking of needing to restat all my 45+ fully trained dragons hurt my wallet. ;__;
@pulses Yes, I didn't even think of that downside when typing my update; if you stat/restat your dragons now, you'll probably need to restat them again when the update hits.. Thinking of needing to restat all my 45+ fully trained dragons hurt my wallet. ;__;
It would be a neat feature if you could sort your auctions by type. Also: if you could sort your vault by food type ~

But yeah I wish for a new dragon breed as well - ITS BEEN 2 YEARS SINCE BOGSNEAKS WERE RELEASED??? jeez time flies

but of the ones announced I think i look forward to Roundsey's Raffle the most - she looks so cuuute <333 oh, and I like raffles a lot - but i guess one's chances would be REALLY low if everyone on site bought just 1 ticket

and i completely forgot about the bow stuff! that would be a nice surprise as well~
It would be a neat feature if you could sort your auctions by type. Also: if you could sort your vault by food type ~

But yeah I wish for a new dragon breed as well - ITS BEEN 2 YEARS SINCE BOGSNEAKS WERE RELEASED??? jeez time flies

but of the ones announced I think i look forward to Roundsey's Raffle the most - she looks so cuuute <333 oh, and I like raffles a lot - but i guess one's chances would be REALLY low if everyone on site bought just 1 ticket

and i completely forgot about the bow stuff! that would be a nice surprise as well~
underskrift.png
Yeah, Roundsey is looking pretty awesome @Mayanaz & @Neptunite. Both her visuals and the feature itself. And I also love that she's gened. I hope we'll get more gened NPCs in the future and/or that some older NPCs will get a revamp (the art of Crim and Pinkerton is ancient, and could do with an update, even if the functionality doesn't change). I also hope that Roundsey being a Trade Post NPC means we'll be getting a new Trade Post area where even more NPCs can set up their shop!

And I agree; a cap on the amount of tickets you can buy would probably be best. I do think it is unlikely rich players will sink a lot of treasure in tickets, only to have a chance (a larger chance, sure, but still only a chance) to win something they probably could've afforded to buy straight up if they really wanted to or maybe even already have. It doesn't take away that a cap on tickets would be better to level the playing field.

When I was reading the update; my heart sank a little. I hadn't yet arrived to the part where it was said Imp scroll would not be included, so for a very slight moment I feared they would be. And I'd have to make the decision; buy tickets to possibly win an Imp scroll for less than the current market value, or continue to save and hope to find a seller and pay full price.. Luckily, I am saved of having to make that decision. I probably would not have been able to resist the temptation to buy some tickets, and knowing my luck I would end up with nothing, setting back this quest.

PS. Yes; both hoard and vault need better sorting and filtering options! Another revamp I'm desperately awaiting
Yeah, Roundsey is looking pretty awesome @Mayanaz & @Neptunite. Both her visuals and the feature itself. And I also love that she's gened. I hope we'll get more gened NPCs in the future and/or that some older NPCs will get a revamp (the art of Crim and Pinkerton is ancient, and could do with an update, even if the functionality doesn't change). I also hope that Roundsey being a Trade Post NPC means we'll be getting a new Trade Post area where even more NPCs can set up their shop!

And I agree; a cap on the amount of tickets you can buy would probably be best. I do think it is unlikely rich players will sink a lot of treasure in tickets, only to have a chance (a larger chance, sure, but still only a chance) to win something they probably could've afforded to buy straight up if they really wanted to or maybe even already have. It doesn't take away that a cap on tickets would be better to level the playing field.

When I was reading the update; my heart sank a little. I hadn't yet arrived to the part where it was said Imp scroll would not be included, so for a very slight moment I feared they would be. And I'd have to make the decision; buy tickets to possibly win an Imp scroll for less than the current market value, or continue to save and hope to find a seller and pay full price.. Luckily, I am saved of having to make that decision. I probably would not have been able to resist the temptation to buy some tickets, and knowing my luck I would end up with nothing, setting back this quest.

PS. Yes; both hoard and vault need better sorting and filtering options! Another revamp I'm desperately awaiting
@Gaia

Could I be added to the pinglist for updates please? I've been following your progress everytime when I've noticed your thread in the first page of Quests & Challenges, but for some reason I haven't asked to be added to the pinglist :'D
@Gaia

Could I be added to the pinglist for updates please? I've been following your progress everytime when I've noticed your thread in the first page of Quests & Challenges, but for some reason I haven't asked to be added to the pinglist :'D
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@Gaia

My friend, first off, thanks so much for being one of our volunteer mods here on FR. You guys do a lot of work with not a lot of thanks, and I wanted to take the chance to express that appreciation.

Second off, I'd very much like to be added to the ping list for this quest. This seems like the sort of epic thing that I'd love to follow, and as someone who occasionally tries to keep track of the remaining stock of Imp Scrolls (and has tried to narrow down how many of them are left, I know of three that won't be parted with (so no help there, sorry!)), I'd love to hear what you can find out regarding their status in the game.

Best of luck, Gaia, and keep doing great work with FR!
@Gaia

My friend, first off, thanks so much for being one of our volunteer mods here on FR. You guys do a lot of work with not a lot of thanks, and I wanted to take the chance to express that appreciation.

Second off, I'd very much like to be added to the ping list for this quest. This seems like the sort of epic thing that I'd love to follow, and as someone who occasionally tries to keep track of the remaining stock of Imp Scrolls (and has tried to narrow down how many of them are left, I know of three that won't be parted with (so no help there, sorry!)), I'd love to hear what you can find out regarding their status in the game.

Best of luck, Gaia, and keep doing great work with FR!
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
unrelated question to anything, but is the a particular reason you use the font you do for your updates? it can be a bit difficult to read without zooming is why I'm asking and I'm just curious if there's a specific reason for it.
unrelated question to anything, but is the a particular reason you use the font you do for your updates? it can be a bit difficult to read without zooming is why I'm asking and I'm just curious if there's a specific reason for it.
earth_3.png they/them
earth
frt+2

[/size][/columns]
@echolaliate It's a font I almost always use. I personally like it, and it's mostly a habit that I use it for something that is more than just a regular forum post.
Having a rather large screen, I didn't notice/realize it might be difficult to read for some folks; I added an increased size. Is it more legible now?

@Drakeswing Thank you so much, and you are welcome! <3 The community of this website is honestly amazing, making it such a joy to help volunteer-modding the forums.

And thank you for the interest; I'll add you to the pinglist right away. I personally don't have any clue on who might have spare Imperial scrolls, and how many unused ones might still be in the game. But, I'll focus more on that once I have enough funds to afford them. I do hope there's still a couple in rotation; I'm not the only one saving up for them.

@Sealterbloind Thank you for the interest! I'll add you to the pinglist! ^^
@echolaliate It's a font I almost always use. I personally like it, and it's mostly a habit that I use it for something that is more than just a regular forum post.
Having a rather large screen, I didn't notice/realize it might be difficult to read for some folks; I added an increased size. Is it more legible now?

@Drakeswing Thank you so much, and you are welcome! <3 The community of this website is honestly amazing, making it such a joy to help volunteer-modding the forums.

And thank you for the interest; I'll add you to the pinglist right away. I personally don't have any clue on who might have spare Imperial scrolls, and how many unused ones might still be in the game. But, I'll focus more on that once I have enough funds to afford them. I do hope there's still a couple in rotation; I'm not the only one saving up for them.

@Sealterbloind Thank you for the interest! I'll add you to the pinglist! ^^
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 51 52