Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 51 52
I'm super into the halos, I'm excited to get all of them. sorry about your token investment, but wow, you're so good at making money in the AH!
I'm super into the halos, I'm excited to get all of them. sorry about your token investment, but wow, you're so good at making money in the AH!
earth_3.png they/them
earth
frt+2

[/size][/columns]
@Meowesty Yes I wish they'll match as well! Although, seeing how all the previous 'small' second apparel was always just a recolor I don't have much hope, TBH.. But who knows, the eyes themselves are different, maybe this will change up a bit as well! :)

@echolaliate: Yeah it hurts, but I hope in the future the price will still go up a bit so I can at least break even, or even make a bit of profit when I resell them.
And it's a lot of slow patient (painful!) work. I am constantly reducing items to build up a nice brewing material hoard. On these occasions when the prices suddenly spike, it's the perfect time to turn around and sell everything in bulk ^^ Months of work finally paying off :)

And I guess my guess was correct - everybody seems to love the halos! How many copies are you all getting? :D

@Meowesty Yes I wish they'll match as well! Although, seeing how all the previous 'small' second apparel was always just a recolor I don't have much hope, TBH.. But who knows, the eyes themselves are different, maybe this will change up a bit as well! :)

@echolaliate: Yeah it hurts, but I hope in the future the price will still go up a bit so I can at least break even, or even make a bit of profit when I resell them.
And it's a lot of slow patient (painful!) work. I am constantly reducing items to build up a nice brewing material hoard. On these occasions when the prices suddenly spike, it's the perfect time to turn around and sell everything in bulk ^^ Months of work finally paying off :)

And I guess my guess was correct - everybody seems to love the halos! How many copies are you all getting? :D

literally as many copies as possible. I don't like to buy things I can get myself, so it's based on whatever fest currency I can get from gathering and the coliseum.

if the minimal recolor release is due to undel's injury, I'm sure they'll be more released in the future, so you'll make it all back eventually. you could also make them raffle prizes for your next raffle, I'm sure you could sell enough tickets to make good money on that.
literally as many copies as possible. I don't like to buy things I can get myself, so it's based on whatever fest currency I can get from gathering and the coliseum.

if the minimal recolor release is due to undel's injury, I'm sure they'll be more released in the future, so you'll make it all back eventually. you could also make them raffle prizes for your next raffle, I'm sure you could sell enough tickets to make good money on that.
earth_3.png they/them
earth
frt+2

[/size][/columns]
yeah, I fear they will just be recolors, but since the pattern in the light one match the primal light eyes pretty well, I have high hopes :'D Even if they are just recolors I still think I will like them a lot, it's a really nice apparel that fits with a lot of different looks ^^
yeah, I fear they will just be recolors, but since the pattern in the light one match the primal light eyes pretty well, I have high hopes :'D Even if they are just recolors I still think I will like them a lot, it's a really nice apparel that fits with a lot of different looks ^^
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
@Gaia

I'd love to be on your pinglist for when you get the scrolls! It'd be super exciting to watch this change.
@Gaia

I'd love to be on your pinglist for when you get the scrolls! It'd be super exciting to watch this change.

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@Gaia Can you add me to the pinglist? I'd love to watch your progress and help where I can.
@Gaia Can you add me to the pinglist? I'd love to watch your progress and help where I can.
5MwdWh0.pngaesq82D.gif
Updating the pinglist, thank you for your interest, guys! <3
Updating the pinglist, thank you for your interest, guys! <3
@Gaia
I've been absent a while and I can't believe how much progress you've made while I was gone!! Congratulations!!

I love the new apparel and familiar but haven't been here to collect them so hopefully I can snag them today. :)
@Gaia
I've been absent a while and I can't believe how much progress you've made while I was gone!! Congratulations!!

I love the new apparel and familiar but haven't been here to collect them so hopefully I can snag them today. :)
@Gaia please add me to your pinglist here too <3
@Gaia please add me to your pinglist here too <3
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Lunamore Welcome back! Yes, the anniversary proved to be a very profitable weekend. I almost completely emptied my hoard of the items required for brewing the vials, but 40kg.... I had never expected that. Just because of that I'm already looking forward to next year! >__<

Did you manage to get the apparel and familiar?

@Jaspernoir Adding you! Thanks for the interest ^^
@Lunamore Welcome back! Yes, the anniversary proved to be a very profitable weekend. I almost completely emptied my hoard of the items required for brewing the vials, but 40kg.... I had never expected that. Just because of that I'm already looking forward to next year! >__<

Did you manage to get the apparel and familiar?

@Jaspernoir Adding you! Thanks for the interest ^^
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 51 52