Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 51 52
@mayanaz

Oh! i totally misunderstood the message they wrote then! i thought returning players would get fully fed if they logged in in 45 days from the event! this brings a totally new perspective!

But this will mean that it will be harder to tell which accounts are dead or not :/ because the only other way to tell is by looking when they last wrote in the forums, and that varies SO much for players.
@mayanaz

Oh! i totally misunderstood the message they wrote then! i thought returning players would get fully fed if they logged in in 45 days from the event! this brings a totally new perspective!

But this will mean that it will be harder to tell which accounts are dead or not :/ because the only other way to tell is by looking when they last wrote in the forums, and that varies SO much for players.
underskrift.png
@Neptunite: Accounts that have been inactive for 45 days or more will only get their dragons fully fed if they log in! :) (Xhaztol or Mutron elaborated on it in the announcement thread, because more people misunderstood) So you should still be able to distinguish inactive lairs based on dragon energy ^^

@Lunamore awh that's a shame that you can't make full use of it. I really have my fingers crossed more of these short events will take place in the future. Hopefully they'll be timed in such a way that you can enjoy them too!

@Neptunite: Accounts that have been inactive for 45 days or more will only get their dragons fully fed if they log in! :) (Xhaztol or Mutron elaborated on it in the announcement thread, because more people misunderstood) So you should still be able to distinguish inactive lairs based on dragon energy ^^

@Lunamore awh that's a shame that you can't make full use of it. I really have my fingers crossed more of these short events will take place in the future. Hopefully they'll be timed in such a way that you can enjoy them too!

[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]Hi folks! Time for another update. [center][img]https://imgur.com/qJkorSn.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]This week was very quiet, and kind of disappointing to be honest. I had hoped to sell more than just food, but in the end it was mostly just food that sold. Apart from 60 auctions of food, totaling to exactly 300gems profit, I did finally sell a lv25 Gen1 that had been up on the Auction House for weeks. Minus the Auction House, that was about 470k treasure profit. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond] Sadly my gem items that I've been listing for treasure haven't been selling. I hope I'll sell them soon, because I'm starting to get a bit antsy too! I don't need these items, and I don't want it to be another bad investment. [b]Updated totals[/b] On hand currency: 2.7% (+ 0.1%) Hoard value: 8.2% (+/- 0.0%) Investments: 31.5% (+/- 0.0%) Total: 42.4% (+ 0.1%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]My plans this weekend are to be glued to the Coliseum as much as possible. I found a couple of training service customers, and I have 4 dragons in total to train up. I already started on this during the week, but with this exp bonus I hope to finish them all this weekend. Next to training, I don't have any special plans for this week. As usual I'll keep relisting my auctions until they finally sell. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Question of the week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]What was your favourite lore store? I think I liked the Nature/Plague one best.. Maybe because the ending didn't felt like an ending, but rather as if another chapter was needed. Plus I really like the way the two flights are intertwined! What about you guys? [font=garamond]And that is it for this week. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] [font=garamond]Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @mayanaz @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @pulses @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle @Lunamore @inkandbone @Cyrx
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

Time for another update.

qJkorSn.png

This week was very quiet, and kind of disappointing to be honest. I had hoped to sell more than just food, but in the end it was mostly just food that sold.
Apart from 60 auctions of food, totaling to exactly 300gems profit, I did finally sell a lv25 Gen1 that had been up on the Auction House for weeks. Minus the Auction House, that was about 470k treasure profit.

earthmid.png

Sadly my gem items that I've been listing for treasure haven't been selling. I hope I'll sell them soon, because I'm starting to get a bit antsy too! I don't need these items, and I don't want it to be another bad investment.

Updated totals
On hand currency: 2.7% (+ 0.1%)
Hoard value: 8.2% (+/- 0.0%)
Investments: 31.5% (+/- 0.0%)
Total: 42.4% (+ 0.1%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next week

My plans this weekend are to be glued to the Coliseum as much as possible. I found a couple of training service customers, and I have 4 dragons in total to train up. I already started on this during the week, but with this exp bonus I hope to finish them all this weekend.

Next to training, I don't have any special plans for this week. As usual I'll keep relisting my auctions until they finally sell.

earthmid.png
Question of the week
What was your favourite lore store?

I think I liked the Nature/Plague one best.. Maybe because the ending didn't felt like an ending, but rather as if another chapter was needed. Plus I really like the way the two flights are intertwined!

What about you guys?

And that is it for this week. Thank you all for your continued interest and support.

earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@mayanaz
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@pulses
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@ShianneJanelle
@Lunamore
@inkandbone
@Cyrx
I loved the emperor. I always liked the concept of this giant, destructive, nearly unbeatable construct of imperials, but to see that at least one of the heads still has some kind of intelligence offers me a bunch of bio ideas.
I really wished we would be getting imperial heads as apparel items but it probably won't happen.

How do you like the new coli? I sold 10 eliminates yesterday for 630g a piece and so far I am nothing but pleased with the new coli and everything that happened around it. Dragon prices are so high that I can simply throw them on the ah and do other stuff without losing too much treasure.
I loved the emperor. I always liked the concept of this giant, destructive, nearly unbeatable construct of imperials, but to see that at least one of the heads still has some kind of intelligence offers me a bunch of bio ideas.
I really wished we would be getting imperial heads as apparel items but it probably won't happen.

How do you like the new coli? I sold 10 eliminates yesterday for 630g a piece and so far I am nothing but pleased with the new coli and everything that happened around it. Dragon prices are so high that I can simply throw them on the ah and do other stuff without losing too much treasure.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
My favorite was actually Fire, since it wasn't as dark as everything else, and I just like the idea of a mass worker rebellion Fire and I think it could make for some neat lore.
My favorite was actually Fire, since it wasn't as dark as everything else, and I just like the idea of a mass worker rebellion Fire and I think it could make for some neat lore.
I have a scarf problem. Send scarves help.
Aviator ScarfFlair ScarfSilk Scarf
i only really read the ice and light one, but water got lucky! i'm glad we got good lore.
i only really read the ice and light one, but water got lucky! i'm glad we got good lore.
xulc4O8.png
I only had time to read the water lore book, which I felt was good. Kept me interested.

Also, about your gem items that you're listing for treasure, I'm sure they will sell. :)
I only had time to read the water lore book, which I felt was good. Kept me interested.

Also, about your gem items that you're listing for treasure, I'm sure they will sell. :)
I liked the Wind lore! Not just because it was my flight, but I love the theory that the Twisting Crescendo took the form of a Spiral dragon, and it was also super interesting to see the world from a courier's perspective. It makes them feel a little more real. Now I feel honored whenever Edgar delivers a package to me - I want to stop him and say hi XD
I liked the Wind lore! Not just because it was my flight, but I love the theory that the Twisting Crescendo took the form of a Spiral dragon, and it was also super interesting to see the world from a courier's perspective. It makes them feel a little more real. Now I feel honored whenever Edgar delivers a package to me - I want to stop him and say hi XD
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
Can I be added to the ping list?

After I obtain all my apparel, I too would love to gain an imperial scroll!

What is the method to your madness with the baldiwn and swipp trading? (If you don't mind me asking)

Thanks!
Can I be added to the ping list?

After I obtain all my apparel, I too would love to gain an imperial scroll!

What is the method to your madness with the baldiwn and swipp trading? (If you don't mind me asking)

Thanks!
F87y56I.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]Hi folks! Time for another update. [center][img]https://imgur.com/7rcxDmK.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]This week was even more quiet that last week. Sold a whopping total of 13 auctions, but the majority were the more pricey auctions, so the profits ended up being very decent. I finally sold some Winter Wolf Capes which I have been relisting and relisting since I started this quest! And right before Filigree came out, I sold 2 gem genes for treasure, plus I managed to sell Filigree for treasure as well. That means the treasure isn't all profit, but about 640k treasure is profit! [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond] I've also been training like mad in the coliseum last weekend. Sadly I didn't get all the training that I had wanted done, but the last pair of dragons is nearly done, and will be sent back to their loving owner in an hour or two. Combined with levelling their dragons, I managed to train nearly my entire lair of fodder to at least lv7, but a bunch of them I leveled to lv8 or even 10. I haven't exalted the fodder yet, and payment isn't due until the return of the trainee dragons, so I'll reap the profits in the future. (I am probably saving this fodder for the big Earth vs Nature push next month) I Other than that, I've been incredibly busy at work, and haven't been able to do much else on FR. (Plus the Dappervolk beta is keeping my occupied as well - there's a beta sign-up window tonight, if you're interested in joining) [b]Updated totals[/b] On hand currency: 3.1% (+ 0.4%) Hoard value: 8.2% (+/- 0.0%) Investments: 31.5% (+/- 0.0%) Total: 42.4% (+ 0.1%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]Next week... I don't know what I'll do, to be honest! I'll keep (re)listing auctions in hope that they'll sell, and if I have any spare time, I'll try and spend that in the coliseum. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Question of the week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]How do you like the new gene? My first reaction was - this looks best like a piece of apparel or an accent. But since those cannot be passed onto offspring, I can imagine this will be a very popular alternative. That being said, it's too cluttering around the face, and therefore often only works well with basic or iridescent. I also mostly like it with the white-ish colors such as pearl, ivory, white, etc. Sadly for most of those dragons, I really prefer Underbelly or Glimmer as well, and I'm not sure if I want to replace the genes yet. (Why can't we have two tertiaries though?!) So all in all, I get the appeal, but I'm not sure I will use it... [font=garamond]And that is it for this week. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] [font=garamond]Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @mayanaz @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @pulses @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle @Lunamore @inkandbone @Cyrx @Bumpsly ------------------------------------------ @Bumpsly - I don't really have a method. I'm mostly haphazardly just listing food on the Auction House.. When I started I also stalked Swipp to see if any popular swaps were up, and if so I would sell the ingredients. But I've become so busy that I've let that slide. For Baldwin, I don't really have a method other than trying to reduce as much as I can. You never know when a new item is released that requires specific ingredients and the prices soar. Goodluck with your apparel quest! @Lunamore - you were right, eventually some of them sold! <3 I hope they'll sell again, because in my enthusiasm I bought new copies of the ones that sold, LOL @Katargo - The new coliseum is incredibly smooth and I love it! I don't like the fixed 'bug' that causes any knocked out dragons to start the new battle with 0 breath, but luckily I am already used to using a mage, so I can avoid it most of the time. 10 Eliminates?! Hot dang! I have ... 4 I think.. But they are so rare, I'm afraid to sell them. What if I need them one day? All my current dragons are already lv25, statted and stoned. But part of the reason I'm chasing down these Imperial Scrolls is because I wanted more dragons. As a completionist, they would all need to be trained to level 25 with appropriate stats and stones as well..
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

Time for another update.

7rcxDmK.png

This week was even more quiet that last week. Sold a whopping total of 13 auctions, but the majority were the more pricey auctions, so the profits ended up being very decent.

I finally sold some Winter Wolf Capes which I have been relisting and relisting since I started this quest! And right before Filigree came out, I sold 2 gem genes for treasure, plus I managed to sell Filigree for treasure as well. That means the treasure isn't all profit, but about 640k treasure is profit!

earthmid.png

I've also been training like mad in the coliseum last weekend. Sadly I didn't get all the training that I had wanted done, but the last pair of dragons is nearly done, and will be sent back to their loving owner in an hour or two.

Combined with levelling their dragons, I managed to train nearly my entire lair of fodder to at least lv7, but a bunch of them I leveled to lv8 or even 10. I haven't exalted the fodder yet, and payment isn't due until the return of the trainee dragons, so I'll reap the profits in the future. (I am probably saving this fodder for the big Earth vs Nature push next month)

I

Other than that, I've been incredibly busy at work, and haven't been able to do much else on FR. (Plus the Dappervolk beta is keeping my occupied as well - there's a beta sign-up window tonight, if you're interested in joining)

Updated totals
On hand currency: 3.1% (+ 0.4%)
Hoard value: 8.2% (+/- 0.0%)
Investments: 31.5% (+/- 0.0%)
Total: 42.4% (+ 0.1%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next week

Next week... I don't know what I'll do, to be honest! I'll keep (re)listing
auctions in hope that they'll sell, and if I have any spare time, I'll try and spend that in the coliseum.

earthmid.png
Question of the week
How do you like the new gene?

My first reaction was - this looks best like a piece of apparel or an accent. But since those cannot be passed onto offspring, I can imagine this will be a very popular alternative.

That being said, it's too cluttering around the face, and therefore often only works well with basic or iridescent. I also mostly like it with the white-ish colors such as pearl, ivory, white, etc. Sadly for most of those dragons, I really prefer Underbelly or Glimmer as well, and I'm not sure if I want to replace the genes yet. (Why can't we have two tertiaries though?!)

So all in all, I get the appeal, but I'm not sure I will use it...

And that is it for this week. Thank you all for your continued interest and support.

earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@mayanaz
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@pulses
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@ShianneJanelle
@Lunamore
@inkandbone
@Cyrx
@Bumpsly

@Bumpsly - I don't really have a method. I'm mostly haphazardly just listing food on the Auction House.. When I started I also stalked Swipp to see if any popular swaps were up, and if so I would sell the ingredients. But I've become so busy that I've let that slide. For Baldwin, I don't really have a method other than trying to reduce as much as I can. You never know when a new item is released that requires specific ingredients and the prices soar.

Goodluck with your apparel quest!

@Lunamore - you were right, eventually some of them sold! <3 I hope they'll sell again, because in my enthusiasm I bought new copies of the ones that sold, LOL

@Katargo - The new coliseum is incredibly smooth and I love it! I don't like the fixed 'bug' that causes any knocked out dragons to start the new battle with 0 breath, but luckily I am already used to using a mage, so I can avoid it most of the time.
10 Eliminates?! Hot dang! I have ... 4 I think.. But they are so rare, I'm afraid to sell them. What if I need them one day? All my current dragons are already lv25, statted and stoned. But part of the reason I'm chasing down these Imperial Scrolls is because I wanted more dragons. As a completionist, they would all need to be trained to level 25 with appropriate stats and stones as well..
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 51 52