Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 51 52
I usually grind coliseum and sell all the food I get!
I usually grind coliseum and sell all the food I get!
QFXpYkj.png
Good luck! ^^

I just started saving for a Skycat myself, so this thread is really inspiring! ^^ Subbed~
Good luck! ^^

I just started saving for a Skycat myself, so this thread is really inspiring! ^^ Subbed~
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
@Youmeanies @Gusted - At least you get 1 gem and 250 treasure every day for keeping your lair fed .. That's something, right?! :D

A very basic way that I make a bit of treasure is by just having my dragons breed every day, and hatch a nest every day. I can just exalt the hatchlings for an easy profit. It won't make you rich, but it is at least a bit of profit if you don't have the time, energy, or lair space to wait for them to grow up and level them a bit before exalting them.

@Tiger33621 Sniping the kitsunes was really worth it. You can still make a decent profit now, despite the prices having dropped a lot!

@LightningShatter From what I've heard, art is a great way to make money on FR! I love to draw but it honestly looks like someone just taped a pen to a baby's arm and let the baby run wild (on some paper, on the walls, on your face.. everywhere!) I might pick it up again regardless, because I do feel like pursuing my hobbies a bit more! :)
Hopefully your artshop (if you start one) will be successful! <3

@Aten Yes the dependence on buyers is ... a thing xD You'll have the same problem on the Auction House though. You can snipe what you want, but if no one's buying your items, that is your loss. Especially since you invested your money in it, it'll literally be a loss until it finally sells. *eyes her AH-listings of the new contest familiars warily*

@megalizardon4736 From what I've heard it's pretty tough to keep a hatchery. Especially since dragons are generally so cheap on the Auction House, it makes it hard to find a niche market with the right customers.. Goodluck with that!

And my food is prices at LAH, apparel pieces are prices around 30g each. The Kitsunes I sold for around 400k :D

@ladylilitu Oh the occasional egg or eliminate is so nice! Sadly RNG seems to hate me, so I haven't had too much luck lately. Hopefully your luck is a lot better! :)

@Tafficat I started selling the food for this quest, and I never knew it was this profitable! And I believe back in the day food sold for a lot more than it does now, too! Good luck with your money making endeavours! ^^

@/Meowesty Thank you for the luck wishes! Goodluck with your own quest too! Will you be keeping track in a thread?

@Youmeanies @Gusted - At least you get 1 gem and 250 treasure every day for keeping your lair fed .. That's something, right?! :D

A very basic way that I make a bit of treasure is by just having my dragons breed every day, and hatch a nest every day. I can just exalt the hatchlings for an easy profit. It won't make you rich, but it is at least a bit of profit if you don't have the time, energy, or lair space to wait for them to grow up and level them a bit before exalting them.

@Tiger33621 Sniping the kitsunes was really worth it. You can still make a decent profit now, despite the prices having dropped a lot!

@LightningShatter From what I've heard, art is a great way to make money on FR! I love to draw but it honestly looks like someone just taped a pen to a baby's arm and let the baby run wild (on some paper, on the walls, on your face.. everywhere!) I might pick it up again regardless, because I do feel like pursuing my hobbies a bit more! :)
Hopefully your artshop (if you start one) will be successful! <3

@Aten Yes the dependence on buyers is ... a thing xD You'll have the same problem on the Auction House though. You can snipe what you want, but if no one's buying your items, that is your loss. Especially since you invested your money in it, it'll literally be a loss until it finally sells. *eyes her AH-listings of the new contest familiars warily*

@megalizardon4736 From what I've heard it's pretty tough to keep a hatchery. Especially since dragons are generally so cheap on the Auction House, it makes it hard to find a niche market with the right customers.. Goodluck with that!

And my food is prices at LAH, apparel pieces are prices around 30g each. The Kitsunes I sold for around 400k :D

@ladylilitu Oh the occasional egg or eliminate is so nice! Sadly RNG seems to hate me, so I haven't had too much luck lately. Hopefully your luck is a lot better! :)

@Tafficat I started selling the food for this quest, and I never knew it was this profitable! And I believe back in the day food sold for a lot more than it does now, too! Good luck with your money making endeavours! ^^

@/Meowesty Thank you for the luck wishes! Goodluck with your own quest too! Will you be keeping track in a thread?

@Gaia
Yes, my thread is here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2351694

It's a little messy right now, I'm still working out which saving strategies I'm going to use etc ^^ Will be posting weekly updates like you and Louretta do :)
@Gaia
Yes, my thread is here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2351694

It's a little messy right now, I'm still working out which saving strategies I'm going to use etc ^^ Will be posting weekly updates like you and Louretta do :)
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
@Gaia I forgot to ask, but can I be on the pinglist? c:
@Gaia I forgot to ask, but can I be on the pinglist? c:
its been almost 8 years in dragon heck, help.

Hiring Melters: here

Hiring Coli Grinders: here
@gaia.

Could I be on the Ping list for when you succeed please? I love it when folks reach unattainable goals.

You can do it!
@gaia.

Could I be on the Ping list for when you succeed please? I love it when folks reach unattainable goals.

You can do it!
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
Pinglist updated. Thank you guys for the support <3
Pinglist updated. Thank you guys for the support <3
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]Hi folks! Time for another update. This week was quiet yet profitable! At the expense of my productivity at work, I managed to snipe some of the new familiars and resell them for a bit of profit. And I sold some of the new items required for the Swipp and Baldwin recipes at a good profit as well [center][img]https://imgur.com/F7MELzM.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]In total 86 auctions sold for a bit over 1000 gems and 4 million treasure. Not all of it is profit, because there was some reselling, but all in all a very good haul. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond] Apart from a bit of sniping, I spent some time in the coliseum, to train up some dragons to lv25. Two are for a leveling service, and one is a Gen1 meant to resell once the training is done. I hope next week the profits of this effort will be earned. I also sold some dragons I had hatched. One I had been trying to sell for a month already, so I am happy she finally found a new home. :) [b]Updated totals[/b] On hand currency: 31.6% (+ 1.2%) Hoard value: ~8.1% (+/- 0.0%) Total: 39.7% (+ 1.2%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]Next week I don't think there'll be any profit left in sniping, so I will just focus on getting the last familiars I need to complete my bestiary. I'll also be continuing the training of the dragons, and my efforts for the All Familiar Coliseum Challenge. There's so many venues that only require 1 or 2 more familiars (mostly boss familiars though, because I'm doing super hard mode). Maybe I'll get some good loot while I'm at it! :) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Question of the week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]Which of the new colour contest familiars is your favourite? I'd have to go with the Watermelon Coleus Gecko! <3 Anyways, that's it for now! Thank you all for your continued support! [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] [font=garamond]Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @Moonsong48 @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @toxipraline @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

Time for another update. This week was quiet yet profitable! At the expense of my productivity at work, I managed to snipe some of the new familiars and resell them for a bit of profit. And I sold some of the new items required for the Swipp and Baldwin recipes at a good profit as well

F7MELzM.png

In total 86 auctions sold for a bit over 1000 gems and 4 million treasure. Not all of it is profit, because there was some reselling, but all in all a very good haul.

earthmid.png

Apart from a bit of sniping, I spent some time in the coliseum, to train up some dragons to lv25. Two are for a leveling service, and one is a Gen1 meant to resell once the training is done. I hope next week the profits of this effort will be earned.
I also sold some dragons I had hatched. One I had been trying to sell for a month already, so I am happy she finally found a new home. :)

Updated totals
On hand currency: 31.6% (+ 1.2%)
Hoard value: ~8.1% (+/- 0.0%)
Total: 39.7% (+ 1.2%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next week

Next week I don't think there'll be any profit left in sniping, so I will just focus on getting the last familiars I need to complete my bestiary.

I'll also be continuing the training of the dragons, and my efforts for the All Familiar Coliseum Challenge. There's so many venues that only require 1 or 2 more familiars (mostly boss familiars though, because I'm doing super hard mode). Maybe I'll get some good loot while I'm at it! :)

earthmid.png
Question of the week
Which of the new colour contest familiars is your favourite?

I'd have to go with the Watermelon Coleus Gecko! <3

Anyways, that's it for now!
Thank you all for your continued support!

earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@Moonsong48
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@toxipraline
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@ShianneJanelle
@Gaia

AMAZING TREASURE HAUL! Congrats! Wow how long does it take you to sell something? I'm still trying to sell an accent ._.

As for the question uhhh I honestly love the Kitsunes and everything :B. I cannot decide.
@Gaia

AMAZING TREASURE HAUL! Congrats! Wow how long does it take you to sell something? I'm still trying to sell an accent ._.

As for the question uhhh I honestly love the Kitsunes and everything :B. I cannot decide.
@blitzhund It really depends on the item itself! For example Swipp ingredients tend to sell best when the swap is up. With apparel it depends on how popular it is, but usually is sells pretty fast. More unique items like accents and expensive dragons can take a long time, until the right person comes across your listing.

That dragon for example, took a month to sell. But when it was bought, she was bought together with her little brother less than a few hours old. It's a bit about luck as well. You need to somehow make sure someone interested finds your item/listing

(And yeah it's a tough choice! They all look amazing! ^^).
@blitzhund It really depends on the item itself! For example Swipp ingredients tend to sell best when the swap is up. With apparel it depends on how popular it is, but usually is sells pretty fast. More unique items like accents and expensive dragons can take a long time, until the right person comes across your listing.

That dragon for example, took a month to sell. But when it was bought, she was bought together with her little brother less than a few hours old. It's a bit about luck as well. You need to somehow make sure someone interested finds your item/listing

(And yeah it's a tough choice! They all look amazing! ^^).
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 51 52