Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 51 52
I don't participate in dominance usually, though i was kinda active last year i think? But i always enjoy when there is a dom fight going on because that usually means you can sell your dragons for a slightly higher price than normal, hehe. And the forums are usually a bit more active, whether it is people offering art for dragons or generally just being more active. I find that really nice~

But it have been in my thoughts to volunteer as an artist next time arcane is pushing,,,, but we'll see ^^' XD
I don't participate in dominance usually, though i was kinda active last year i think? But i always enjoy when there is a dom fight going on because that usually means you can sell your dragons for a slightly higher price than normal, hehe. And the forums are usually a bit more active, whether it is people offering art for dragons or generally just being more active. I find that really nice~

But it have been in my thoughts to volunteer as an artist next time arcane is pushing,,,, but we'll see ^^' XD
underskrift.png
@Gaia

May I please be added to the pinglist too?! Good luck on this!

(( Wow two imperial scrolls!! O: ))
@Gaia

May I please be added to the pinglist too?! Good luck on this!

(( Wow two imperial scrolls!! O: ))
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=6][font=garamond][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]Hi folks! Time for another update. I'm going to keep it short, because I want to jump back into the coliseum for some NotN grinding as soon as possible. Last week went alright. I sold two bigger items that make up for the majority of my profits last week. And because I ended up being so busy attending Earth's Public Buy and Out-Of-Flight raffle, I had no time to train up the 100 or so fodder that I had bought as hatchlings myself. Reselling them to other Earth members I mostly earned back the costs of buying them, plus a small bit of profit. [center][img]https://imgur.com/J8zZ2wK.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond]146 auctions sold, of which 100 were resold exalt fodder. I think of the nearly 3,000,000 treasure in the ledger, only about 15% is actual profit. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] [font=Garamond] I also made a bit of treasure exalting all the dragons I had hoarded ahead of time. But attending the PB and OOF raffle also cut into those profits again. So I am curious to see what the final tally for this week will be. [b]Updated totals[/b] On hand currency: 27.3% (+ 1.0%) Hoard value: 8.0% (+/- 0.0%, will update at the end of the month) Total: 35.3% (+ 1.0%) Oh, more than I expected! <3 [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Plans for next week[/i][/center] [font=garamond]Night of the Nocturne is here, and I will be focussing on it fully! I'll just be grinding everywhere to get chests and the ingredients for Swipp's swaps, I'll be brewing constantly, selling my excess transmutations for profit, and opening them sweet chests! I've been prepping for weeks, maybe even months and I expect some big profits this time around. Next week I won't be posting an update. I think it'll be fun to tally the results of both NotN weeks together at the end of the year. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=5][font=garamond][i]Question of the week[/i][/center] I'll be doing two questions this time around. What is your favourite event on Flight Rising, and why? What is your favourite new item from this year's NotN? Anyways, that's it for now! Thank you all for your continued support! [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] [font=garamond]Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @Moonsong48 @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @toxipraline @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hi folks!

Time for another update.

I'm going to keep it short, because I want to jump back into the coliseum for some NotN grinding as soon as possible.
Last week went alright. I sold two bigger items that make up for the majority of my profits last week. And because I ended up being so busy attending Earth's Public Buy and Out-Of-Flight raffle, I had no time to train up the 100 or so fodder that I had bought as hatchlings myself. Reselling them to other Earth members I mostly earned back the costs of buying them, plus a small bit of profit.

J8zZ2wK.png

146 auctions sold, of which 100 were resold exalt fodder. I think of the nearly 3,000,000 treasure in the ledger, only about 15% is actual profit.

earthmid.png

I also made a bit of treasure exalting all the dragons I had hoarded ahead of time. But attending the PB and OOF raffle also cut into those profits again. So I am curious to see what the final tally for this week will be.

Updated totals
On hand currency: 27.3% (+ 1.0%)
Hoard value: 8.0% (+/- 0.0%, will update at the end of the month)
Total: 35.3% (+ 1.0%)

Oh, more than I expected! <3

earthmid.png
Plans for next week

Night of the Nocturne is here, and I will be focussing on it fully! I'll just be grinding everywhere to get chests and the ingredients for Swipp's swaps, I'll be brewing constantly, selling my excess transmutations for profit, and opening them sweet chests!

I've been prepping for weeks, maybe even months and I expect some big profits this time around.
Next week I won't be posting an update. I think it'll be fun to tally the results of both NotN weeks together at the end of the year.

earthmid.png
Question of the week
I'll be doing two questions this time around.
What is your favourite event on Flight Rising, and why?
What is your favourite new item from this year's NotN?

Anyways, that's it for now!
Thank you all for your continued support!

earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@Moonsong48
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@toxipraline
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
Favorite event: NotN cause its unbelievable how much money one get out of it.
Favorite item: the gene. Not only is it the first one since...Skink? that doesn't take me weeks to like but also this thing is probably going to be more expensive than WC scrolls. I can't wait to see what prices they will reach.
Favorite event: NotN cause its unbelievable how much money one get out of it.
Favorite item: the gene. Not only is it the first one since...Skink? that doesn't take me weeks to like but also this thing is probably going to be more expensive than WC scrolls. I can't wait to see what prices they will reach.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@Katargo I must admit I haven't even spent time scrying the gene on my dragons.! From what I've seen from previews and shares on Tumblr it looks quite nice! Definitely something I'll be able to use on a couple of dragons. And I agree; I really like the fact they've added a gene to this event too :)

Do you already have specific plans for the gene in your lair?
@Katargo I must admit I haven't even spent time scrying the gene on my dragons.! From what I've seen from previews and shares on Tumblr it looks quite nice! Definitely something I'll be able to use on a couple of dragons. And I agree; I really like the fact they've added a gene to this event too :)

Do you already have specific plans for the gene in your lair?
Not really cause I havent spent the time scrying either. I spent the last hours with my horsi and now I have to make some profit.

Tho I have this obs/charcoal/ivory girl and I have been waiting for ages for some tert gene that doesn't slam a bright ivory in your face or turns it into some dusty decoration (looking at you lace) so I am hoping smirch can do something.
Not really cause I havent spent the time scrying either. I spent the last hours with my horsi and now I have to make some profit.

Tho I have this obs/charcoal/ivory girl and I have been waiting for ages for some tert gene that doesn't slam a bright ivory in your face or turns it into some dusty decoration (looking at you lace) so I am hoping smirch can do something.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
Definitely NoTN, I've been here for almost a year now and got to see everything, and honestly NoTN has to be my most favorite its just so cool to see the new monsters!

BUNNIES!!! Flutterbuns, the statues, ghghgh everythinggg
Definitely NoTN, I've been here for almost a year now and got to see everything, and honestly NoTN has to be my most favorite its just so cool to see the new monsters!

BUNNIES!!! Flutterbuns, the statues, ghghgh everythinggg
@blitzhund oh the bunnies are so adorable! <3
@blitzhund oh the bunnies are so adorable! <3
@Gaia Any you having any luck with NoTN? I still haven't found a Nocturne Scroll!! TT_TT Yes I gave a bunny to him: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36826420] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/368265/36826420_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Gaia

Any you having any luck with NoTN? I still haven't found a Nocturne Scroll!! TT_TT

Yes I gave a bunny to him:

36826420_350.png

@blitzhund Yesterday I didn't have the best luck opening chests.. I got a lot of old familiars and apparel. I did get the new gene and 1 egg, so that is something ^^

Today I'm having a bit better luck grinding, although I was at work most of the time, so I haven't been able to enjoy much of that luck yet. I hope opening my chests tonight will yield me some better results

Profit-wise for this quest I'm doing great though! Already made over 2kg <3 I hope I can make a lot more than that before the end of NotN!
@blitzhund Yesterday I didn't have the best luck opening chests.. I got a lot of old familiars and apparel. I did get the new gene and 1 egg, so that is something ^^

Today I'm having a bit better luck grinding, although I was at work most of the time, so I haven't been able to enjoy much of that luck yet. I hope opening my chests tonight will yield me some better results

Profit-wise for this quest I'm doing great though! Already made over 2kg <3 I hope I can make a lot more than that before the end of NotN!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 51 52