Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
[center]@3idolon, I'm a lil rusty with roleplaying ; v ; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21241579] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212416/21241579_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Armani was born to explore the world, and it had all started when she was a hatchling. Her very first adventure was when she strayed too far from her nest after she had hatched. Now she made it her hobby and career. Armani frowned as she took in the scenes of the Scarred Wastelands. Despite living relatively close, she had never set foot here. It just wasn't where she belonged. But she had made it her goal to explore every inch of Sornieth. She had made her way towards the very center of the land, towards Wyrmwound. Holding onto a huge tooth, she leaned over to take a glance at the gaping hole. [i]God, it would be terrible to full into that[/i], she thought. [center][b][i]On a side note, this tooth is huge[/i]!, she thought. #71[/b][/center]
@3idolon, I'm a lil rusty with roleplaying ; v ;

21241579_350.png
Armani was born to explore the world, and it had all started when she was a hatchling. Her very first adventure was when she strayed too far from her nest after she had hatched. Now she made it her hobby and career.

Armani frowned as she took in the scenes of the Scarred Wastelands. Despite living relatively close, she had never set foot here. It just wasn't where she belonged. But she had made it her goal to explore every inch of Sornieth.

She had made her way towards the very center of the land, towards Wyrmwound. Holding onto a huge tooth, she leaned over to take a glance at the gaping hole. God, it would be terrible to full into that, she thought.

On a side note, this tooth is huge!, she thought.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Sinkeeper It was just the way Decay remembered it. Same rank smell of blight and corrosion; the humid air that was always too close, as if it were going to suffocate you; the dry dust of the boneyard beneath his claws.... He made his way across the border, deciding to pass through a clan he remembered being in the area. Perhaps they could help him find what he sought. But as he approached it became quickly apparent that the clan had been abandoned. This wasn't a surprise. In the plague lands clans grew like fungus and then just as quickly disappeared again. It was the nature of a land made harsh by the ever present challenge to survive. Just as he was passing out of the deserted clan's territory, he came across a pool of scummy water that he remembered used to serve as a well. Decay would have ignored it, if his observant eye hadn't picked up movement in the water. Looking closer he discovered [center][item=maren warlock][/center]
@Sinkeeper It was just the way Decay remembered it. Same rank smell of blight and corrosion; the humid air that was always too close, as if it were going to suffocate you; the dry dust of the boneyard beneath his claws....

He made his way across the border, deciding to pass through a clan he remembered being in the area. Perhaps they could help him find what he sought. But as he approached it became quickly apparent that the clan had been abandoned. This wasn't a surprise. In the plague lands clans grew like fungus and then just as quickly disappeared again. It was the nature of a land made harsh by the ever present challenge to survive.

Just as he was passing out of the deserted clan's territory, he came across a pool of scummy water that he remembered used to serve as a well. Decay would have ignored it, if his observant eye hadn't picked up movement in the water. Looking closer he discovered

Maren Warlock
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@Snivy88 Ireura wasn't quite sure what had drawn her attention. Was it a sound? No. A smell? Probably not, as the stench of decay completely plugged up her nose and wouldn't admit any other odor. It must have been a feeling, then, that drew her toward the twisted shrub. The red of her eyes seemed to reflect the red tinge of the sand that blew in the ever-present wind. This would normally irritate any other dragon but it seemed that her Plague blood protected her from some of the more common travails of the plague lands. Finally she drew near the shrub and checked beneath its twisted branches. There, staring back at her, she found [center][item=radioactive slime][/center]
@Snivy88 Ireura wasn't quite sure what had drawn her attention. Was it a sound? No. A smell? Probably not, as the stench of decay completely plugged up her nose and wouldn't admit any other odor. It must have been a feeling, then, that drew her toward the twisted shrub.

The red of her eyes seemed to reflect the red tinge of the sand that blew in the ever-present wind. This would normally irritate any other dragon but it seemed that her Plague blood protected her from some of the more common travails of the plague lands. Finally she drew near the shrub and checked beneath its twisted branches.

There, staring back at her, she found

Radioactive Slime
@
@
@3idolon [s]oh yeah i forgot :D[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36041310] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360414/36041310_350.png[/img] [/url] hesitantly, Darwin reached towards the wyrmwound, trying to discover just exactly what he was supposed to discover. Some kind of dip to go somewhere... it was too tempting to search by the trees, digging between two teeth in the center of the scarred wasteland, right beside the wyrmwound. he was grateful he was a plague dragon, it made this a lot easier to search nearer to the Wyrmwound. (Number 73 then XD)
@3idolon

oh yeah i forgot :D

36041310_350.png

hesitantly, Darwin reached towards the wyrmwound, trying to discover just exactly what he was supposed to discover. Some kind of dip to go somewhere... it was too tempting to search by the trees, digging between two teeth in the center of the scarred wasteland, right beside the wyrmwound. he was grateful he was a plague dragon, it made this a lot easier to search nearer to the Wyrmwound.

(Number 73 then XD)
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@3idolon Conlaoch was a bit disappointed; he had been hoping for something to fight and kill. Well, at least the mushrooms would help feed the Cult, as it had been growing quickly as of late, and food was becoming an issue.
Seeing the sun set, Conlaoch decided to rest before exploring again.

(It's one exploration a day, right? I'll be back tomorrow if I remember! ^^)
@3idolon Conlaoch was a bit disappointed; he had been hoping for something to fight and kill. Well, at least the mushrooms would help feed the Cult, as it had been growing quickly as of late, and food was becoming an issue.
Seeing the sun set, Conlaoch decided to rest before exploring again.

(It's one exploration a day, right? I'll be back tomorrow if I remember! ^^)
eUMhm7B.png
@3idolon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35158748] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351588/35158748_350.png[/img] [/url] Bolo is a really curious pup who's excited to explore unsupervised, for once! He'd like to start with 9, please!
@3idolon

35158748_350.png

Bolo is a really curious pup who's excited to explore unsupervised, for once! He'd like to start with 9, please!
F9znW0V.pngMOIcidv.pngTAAah4E.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
[size=2][color=#bc9ad4]@3idolon The hound dashed out of its hiding spot and stood in front of the Serthis expectantly. Kairin watched the creature with interest. "That won't be a problem at all!" "Very well," the Serthis said. "Then I thank you for inviting me to join you." Kairin's aer phantom curiously bobbed up to the hound. It sniffed at the quivering spirit, and the phantom jumped back in surprise... then experimentally sniffed back at the hound, and promptly collapsed in disgust.[/color][/size] ~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12035552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/120356/12035552.png[/img] [/url] [font=times][color=grey]As the clan made its plans to stay for a while in the Scarred Wasteland, Cloud detached himself from the group and informed Veran that he would scout the area for suitable training grounds. As he was in charge of training young dragons to fight before they joined the guard, he wanted to set out as soon as the clan found a location for a temporary camp. Heading west, the Ridgeback decided to explore closer to the Rim. [b]#43[/b]
@3idolon
The hound dashed out of its hiding spot and stood in front of the Serthis expectantly. Kairin watched the creature with interest. "That won't be a problem at all!"

"Very well," the Serthis said. "Then I thank you for inviting me to join you."

Kairin's aer phantom curiously bobbed up to the hound. It sniffed at the quivering spirit, and the phantom jumped back in surprise... then experimentally sniffed back at the hound, and promptly collapsed in disgust.

~

12035552.png

As the clan made its plans to stay for a while in the Scarred Wasteland, Cloud detached himself from the group and informed Veran that he would scout the area for suitable training grounds. As he was in charge of training young dragons to fight before they joined the guard, he wanted to set out as soon as the clan found a location for a temporary camp.

Heading west, the Ridgeback decided to explore closer to the Rim. #43
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@Namira @AlisterGlory @antivehicular @LightHelco @elafralah @MurkyDepths @Fouguri @Stanzascale @Unika @Keyina @perifinite @Hideki @tigressRising @SkullLotus @Tiger33621 @Cheshly @Virtualhel @Llama5 @Kialla @Amorah @Draconequis @NinaOsp @KairinRose

Wow, this game got way more popular way more quickly than I was expecting. Look at all of you! I apologize for the inconvenience but it may take a day or two before I can properly reply to all your explorations (so sorry!). I might also look for a helper to speed up my reply time (if you love RP with other people's characters and want to help out let me know, I'll supply all the prizes). Thank you for your understanding!
@Namira @AlisterGlory @antivehicular @LightHelco @elafralah @MurkyDepths @Fouguri @Stanzascale @Unika @Keyina @perifinite @Hideki @tigressRising @SkullLotus @Tiger33621 @Cheshly @Virtualhel @Llama5 @Kialla @Amorah @Draconequis @NinaOsp @KairinRose

Wow, this game got way more popular way more quickly than I was expecting. Look at all of you! I apologize for the inconvenience but it may take a day or two before I can properly reply to all your explorations (so sorry!). I might also look for a helper to speed up my reply time (if you love RP with other people's characters and want to help out let me know, I'll supply all the prizes). Thank you for your understanding!
@
@
@3idolon Understandable, please take your time sdklfja I would help but this is actually my first time roleplaying and by the way thanks for bringing me out of my shell ig bc i was always too scared to rp lmao
@3idolon Understandable, please take your time sdklfja I would help but this is actually my first time roleplaying and by the way thanks for bringing me out of my shell ig bc i was always too scared to rp lmao
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@3idolon Take as long as you need. I would help but I'm not all that great at roleplaying and its the first time I did it.
@3idolon Take as long as you need. I would help but I'm not all that great at roleplaying and its the first time I did it.
?pWsc_=party.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26