Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Oh, wow! This seems really fun! I'll send out this girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34616611] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346167/34616611_350.png[/img] [/url] Senka was born in the Scarred Wastelands, but her clan soon moved to the Ashfall Wastes instead, leaving her with only fuzzy memories of the Plaguebringer's lands. She currently resides in the Crystalspine Reaches with the Pleiades System clan, as she's always felt a pull to the Arcane lands. But she is still a Plague dragon and bears a burning curiosity to explore the Scarred Wastelands. She jumped at the opportunity to explore the place where she was born and zoomed away from her clan the second they arrived for the Riot of Rot. She wishes to explore Area 53.
Oh, wow! This seems really fun! I'll send out this girl:

34616611_350.png

Senka was born in the Scarred Wastelands, but her clan soon moved to the Ashfall Wastes instead, leaving her with only fuzzy memories of the Plaguebringer's lands. She currently resides in the Crystalspine Reaches with the Pleiades System clan, as she's always felt a pull to the Arcane lands. But she is still a Plague dragon and bears a burning curiosity to explore the Scarred Wastelands. She jumped at the opportunity to explore the place where she was born and zoomed away from her clan the second they arrived for the Riot of Rot.

She wishes to explore Area 53.
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
peri | fr time +15 | she/her | need coffee
[indent][size=2]@3idolon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4774619] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47747/4774619_350.png[/img] [/url] Hideki has lived in these rotten lands all of his life, but alas, he has not explored every deep nook and cranny and the sense of adventure was instilled in him. His mate squabbled a little bit at the albino's decision to wander out from the comfort of their nest and clan, but he managed to quell his sour mate. So he came to wiggle himself into the group of explorers before everyone scattered out on their hunt. Hideki came to a halt after flying for a few moments, [b]overlooking a cliff[/b] (#37).
@3idolon

4774619_350.png

Hideki has lived in these rotten lands all of his life, but alas, he has not explored every deep nook and cranny and the sense of adventure was instilled in him. His mate squabbled a little bit at the albino's decision to wander out from the comfort of their nest and clan, but he managed to quell his sour mate.

So he came to wiggle himself into the group of explorers before everyone scattered out on their hunt. Hideki came to a halt after flying for a few moments, overlooking a cliff (#37).
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@3idolon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15746337] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157464/15746337_350.png[/img] [/url] Shadowlight may be the Wind Representative for the Clan of Roaring Waters, but his duties do far tie him down to any one spot - he travels wherever the wind in his heart takes him, and right now as the Riot of Rot approaches he feels a tug towards the Scarred Wasteland. But the fun part is the journey, not the destination - what's the point of traveling to the Plague lands if he doesn't take in all the sights? So Shadowlight decides to explore [b]Area 13[/b] as he approaches the plateau, hoping to find a nice goodie or something shiny to take home. [s]Who knows? Maybe he'll find Dad at the Wyrmwound too.[/s]
@3idolon

15746337_350.png

Shadowlight may be the Wind Representative for the Clan of Roaring Waters, but his duties do far tie him down to any one spot - he travels wherever the wind in his heart takes him, and right now as the Riot of Rot approaches he feels a tug towards the Scarred Wasteland. But the fun part is the journey, not the destination - what's the point of traveling to the Plague lands if he doesn't take in all the sights? So Shadowlight decides to explore Area 13 as he approaches the plateau, hoping to find a nice goodie or something shiny to take home.

Who knows? Maybe he'll find Dad at the Wyrmwound too.
Na5WGHa.png
@3idolon Toxin would like to do 28! The pool of liquid plague! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32662151] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326622/32662151_350.png[/img] [/url] The bogsneak walked around plague territory, I smelled awful but couldn't care less she'd had come here to get some liquid needed for her brews. She would have gotten it from the clan hoard or from Crim at the trading post but it was only in plague and the hoard or Crim apparently had nothing of the sort. Toxin rolled her eyes and sighed , this...was going to take some time Walking around and asking fellow residents of the flight she had finally found the goop needed for the brew. It was a pool full of practically liquid plague and the alchemist rather not know what was truly in the goop. Getting some vials she bent down, gathering some of the stuff. Her clan leader had given permission to leave but luckily for Toxin, leader didn't question. She grinned cruelly as she filled the vials.
@3idolon
Toxin would like to do 28! The pool of liquid plague!

32662151_350.png

The bogsneak walked around plague territory, I smelled awful but couldn't care less she'd had come here to get some liquid needed for her brews. She would have gotten it from the clan hoard or from Crim at the trading post but it was only in plague and the hoard or Crim apparently had nothing of the sort. Toxin rolled her eyes and sighed , this...was going to take some time

Walking around and asking fellow residents of the flight she had finally found the goop needed for the brew. It was a pool full of practically liquid plague and the alchemist rather not know what was truly in the goop. Getting some vials she bent down, gathering some of the stuff. Her clan leader had given permission to leave but luckily for Toxin, leader didn't question. She grinned cruelly as she filled the vials.
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@gearfeathers As the red mist swirled around him, Beep had a moment's uncertainty of the wisdom of this whole adventure, but immediately pushed it aside. He'd get through it, he always did, and then wouldn't he have a story to tell! His sister would be so jealous! His wanderlust tugged him forward. He wasn't sure where exactly he was going but that's what made it exciting. Suddenly he heard a growl echo through the miasma. He stopped and looked around, a little unsure but mostly curious. The ground shook as something large and ponderous made its way toward him. He caught sight of a massive shape, still obscured here and there by the red mist, but eventually it stepped forward to reveal [center][item=undying featherback][/center]
@gearfeathers As the red mist swirled around him, Beep had a moment's uncertainty of the wisdom of this whole adventure, but immediately pushed it aside. He'd get through it, he always did, and then wouldn't he have a story to tell! His sister would be so jealous!

His wanderlust tugged him forward. He wasn't sure where exactly he was going but that's what made it exciting. Suddenly he heard a growl echo through the miasma. He stopped and looked around, a little unsure but mostly curious. The ground shook as something large and ponderous made its way toward him. He caught sight of a massive shape, still obscured here and there by the red mist, but eventually it stepped forward to reveal

Undying Featherback
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@Hanelli Ivan shook off the last droplets of goo, [i]tsking[/i] to himself as he noticed a few drops had burned a hole through his coat. Well, at least the damage provided some ventilation next to the steamy cauldron of the Wyrmwound. He looked around, taking in the endless lake shore that seemed to stretch as far as the eye could see in either direction. The Plaguelands certainly weren't very hospitable. That's when he noticed the eyes. Tiny green eyes with cat-slit pupils staring up at him from the tendrils and muck of the shoreline. It was bizarre. Still, he was curious, so after pulling his crate firmly up on land he went to get a closer look. There, growing in patches and scattered here and there amongst the decaying matter that littered the ground, was [center][item=all-seeing shroom] x 10[/center]
@Hanelli Ivan shook off the last droplets of goo, tsking to himself as he noticed a few drops had burned a hole through his coat. Well, at least the damage provided some ventilation next to the steamy cauldron of the Wyrmwound. He looked around, taking in the endless lake shore that seemed to stretch as far as the eye could see in either direction. The Plaguelands certainly weren't very hospitable.

That's when he noticed the eyes. Tiny green eyes with cat-slit pupils staring up at him from the tendrils and muck of the shoreline. It was bizarre. Still, he was curious, so after pulling his crate firmly up on land he went to get a closer look. There, growing in patches and scattered here and there amongst the decaying matter that littered the ground, was

All-Seeing Shroom x 10
@
@
@Kialla The moment Theta steps into the cloud of fumes her lungs begin to burn and here eyes to water. She coughs and covers her mouth but presses on. Surely there must be something of value in a place as dangerous as this? As she gets deeper and deeper into the cloud her skin begins to itch and now her eyes are tearing up so much she can barely see. There isn't enough air. She stops to catch her breath but every gulp just brings with it more of the vile, lime-green fumes. Finally she can go no further and collapses. She wakes on the ground not far from the poison cloud, the Wildclaw child looking down at her. "When you didn't come back we got worried. Your two horse familiars pulled you out of the cloud. What were you thinking??" Theta looked around her, "Thank you for rescuing me," she told them, "but actually now I'm feeling fine." The wild claw child nodded, "That's because I gave you this." And he held up [center][item=health potion] x 10[/center]
@Kialla The moment Theta steps into the cloud of fumes her lungs begin to burn and here eyes to water. She coughs and covers her mouth but presses on. Surely there must be something of value in a place as dangerous as this?

As she gets deeper and deeper into the cloud her skin begins to itch and now her eyes are tearing up so much she can barely see. There isn't enough air. She stops to catch her breath but every gulp just brings with it more of the vile, lime-green fumes. Finally she can go no further and collapses.

She wakes on the ground not far from the poison cloud, the Wildclaw child looking down at her. "When you didn't come back we got worried. Your two horse familiars pulled you out of the cloud. What were you thinking??" Theta looked around her, "Thank you for rescuing me," she told them, "but actually now I'm feeling fine." The wild claw child nodded, "That's because I gave you this." And he held up

Health Potion x 10
@
@
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28579878] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285799/28579878_350.png[/img] [/url] Pumpkin, a journalist and a collecter, has collected at least 1 of each item. She then realizes she may have collected plagued themed items, but she has yet to explore the land of The Scarred Wasteland. She wanted to go the The jagged towers.(70)

28579878_350.png

Pumpkin, a journalist and a collecter, has collected at least 1 of each item. She then realizes she may have collected plagued themed items, but she has yet to explore the land of The Scarred Wasteland. She wanted to go the The jagged towers.(70)
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Mara is so excited to explore her old home! She would like to glance between the two trees at 24. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34608291] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346083/34608291_350.png[/img] [/url] Being back in her plague ridden home has given Mara a since of joy she had missing for some time. Sure she loved her new clan, but there was nothing quite like home. Mara flew over her surroundings diligently, wanting to explore all the places she had almost forgotten.
Mara is so excited to explore her old home! She would like to glance between the two trees at 24.

34608291_350.png

Being back in her plague ridden home has given Mara a since of joy she had missing for some time. Sure she loved her new clan, but there was nothing quite like home. Mara flew over her surroundings diligently, wanting to explore all the places she had almost forgotten.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Mokuroh The echoes of celebrating dragons brought Checkmate to the lair door, but the sense of wrongness kept him there. What was it? He looked around but everything seemed as it normally was. That's when the vines and tendrils that made up the lair curled out and engulfed him! He immediately began to struggle. What in the world was going on? He clawed at the living plant tentacles, slashing them left and right, but more always shot up to take their place. Finally he found himself completely immobilized. That's when he heard the voice, "Oh, no Checkmate I'm so sorry!" It was one of his clanmates. He glared at the dragon as it set to helping him get free of the tendrils. "Anatolie found a treasure out on a scouting mission, so I thought I'd put it here for safe keeping. I didn't mean for you to get caught in the trap!" Checkmate finally emerged from the tendrils, ready to tear the offending clan mate limb from limb. Seeing the look in his eye, the dragon cowered before him. "I'm sorry, truly I am, here, you can have the treasure since I caused you so much trouble." And Checkmate was handed [center][item=gilded decorative chest][/center]
@Mokuroh The echoes of celebrating dragons brought Checkmate to the lair door, but the sense of wrongness kept him there. What was it? He looked around but everything seemed as it normally was. That's when the vines and tendrils that made up the lair curled out and engulfed him!

He immediately began to struggle. What in the world was going on? He clawed at the living plant tentacles, slashing them left and right, but more always shot up to take their place. Finally he found himself completely immobilized. That's when he heard the voice, "Oh, no Checkmate I'm so sorry!" It was one of his clanmates. He glared at the dragon as it set to helping him get free of the tendrils. "Anatolie found a treasure out on a scouting mission, so I thought I'd put it here for safe keeping. I didn't mean for you to get caught in the trap!"

Checkmate finally emerged from the tendrils, ready to tear the offending clan mate limb from limb. Seeing the look in his eye, the dragon cowered before him. "I'm sorry, truly I am, here, you can have the treasure since I caused you so much trouble." And Checkmate was handed

Gilded Decorative Chest
@
@
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26