Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Lets Celebrate - Graduation! (Mass Open)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
Congrats on the mini-opening :0 A notable haul considering how many chests you opened, and that was just a fraction of what's to come!

I'm proud of you for making it through the semester! You worked really hard and you deserve a break, so don't forget to treat yourself <3
Congrats on the mini-opening :0 A notable haul considering how many chests you opened, and that was just a fraction of what's to come!

I'm proud of you for making it through the semester! You worked really hard and you deserve a break, so don't forget to treat yourself <3
Congratulations, @Cheshly! Thanks for having us along on your journey, and look at that haul. *whistles* Excited to see the grand openning of stuff. XD I've got one more final tomorrow then one last semester in spring, can't wait!
Congratulations, @Cheshly! Thanks for having us along on your journey, and look at that haul. *whistles* Excited to see the grand openning of stuff. XD I've got one more final tomorrow then one last semester in spring, can't wait!
HKrGNct.png
@Fizzywits
Thank you so much! I can't wait to relax. My fiance is taking me out to see Star Wars as a way to celebrate. I hope you are having an awesome time this winter as well and enjoying life!<3

@KitsuneEbi
Thank you for coming along with me! Best of luck on your final tomorrow!! Remember, you totally got this.
@Fizzywits
Thank you so much! I can't wait to relax. My fiance is taking me out to see Star Wars as a way to celebrate. I hope you are having an awesome time this winter as well and enjoying life!<3

@KitsuneEbi
Thank you for coming along with me! Best of luck on your final tomorrow!! Remember, you totally got this.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
Nice loot!
Nice loot!
PQznZys.png
[quote=Weekly Pinglist] This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected! @Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays [/quote] [b][Week Sixteen][/b] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x9, Iron Treasure Chest x5, Broken Penny Jar x2, Featherfall Pack x59, Shattered Ceremic Jar x8, Bonebound Chest x15, and an Unhatched Water Egg. Welcome back everyone! I know I just pinged y'all a few days ago for the mini-opening, but I have another weekly update for you this time around. Winter break and NotN have officially begun!! I'm so excited to just sit at home with some hot chocolate and grind, grind, grind. I wish everyone luck in getting those strange chests and noc eggs. I went scavenging for one this morning but pulled out a water egg instead. As far as school goes, I'm currently waiting on grades. I believe that I'll have three As and one B, but nothing is official yet. For those of you also in school, how did y'all do this semester? And how are y'all expecting do next semester? Personally, I have two hard classes and two easy classes, so I'm not super worried. I'm actually pretty excited about the art class I'm taking. Hopefully I can improve my drawing a bit and maybe start doing art on here. Who knows. Anyway, thanks for staying in touch with me! My next update will fall on Christmas Eve, so I'll see you then!
Weekly Pinglist wrote:
This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected!
@Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays

[Week Sixteen] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x9, Iron Treasure Chest x5, Broken Penny Jar x2, Featherfall Pack x59, Shattered Ceremic Jar x8, Bonebound Chest x15, and an Unhatched Water Egg.

Welcome back everyone! I know I just pinged y'all a few days ago for the mini-opening, but I have another weekly update for you this time around. Winter break and NotN have officially begun!! I'm so excited to just sit at home with some hot chocolate and grind, grind, grind. I wish everyone luck in getting those strange chests and noc eggs. I went scavenging for one this morning but pulled out a water egg instead.

As far as school goes, I'm currently waiting on grades. I believe that I'll have three As and one B, but nothing is official yet. For those of you also in school, how did y'all do this semester? And how are y'all expecting do next semester? Personally, I have two hard classes and two easy classes, so I'm not super worried. I'm actually pretty excited about the art class I'm taking. Hopefully I can improve my drawing a bit and maybe start doing art on here. Who knows.

Anyway, thanks for staying in touch with me! My next update will fall on Christmas Eve, so I'll see you then!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly Oh, I'm very much looking forward to finding out what that water egg contains! You sound really positive about your semester, congrats! That's a good feeling. I'm only waiting on grades for one more class and it's the one I'm most worried about. My other classes are all A's so I'm feeling pretty good too. Illustration and Women Studies were tied for my favorite this semester. What did you enjoy or what are you looking forward to next year?
@Cheshly Oh, I'm very much looking forward to finding out what that water egg contains! You sound really positive about your semester, congrats! That's a good feeling. I'm only waiting on grades for one more class and it's the one I'm most worried about. My other classes are all A's so I'm feeling pretty good too. Illustration and Women Studies were tied for my favorite this semester. What did you enjoy or what are you looking forward to next year?
HKrGNct.png
@KitsuneEbi
Me too! I'm really hoping for just one nice looking gen1 out of the batch. I'm not sure what I'll do with the others. Congrats on your A's!! I know how you're feeling. It sucks to just sit around and wait for your grades, easpicially when a class was hard and you're not sure about it. Illustration sounds like such a fun class, I wish I could take something like that. Can I ask what you're studying? I really enjoy my german classes. I've taken german children's literature, news and media, film, and banned books, and next year I'll be taking german poetry.
@KitsuneEbi
Me too! I'm really hoping for just one nice looking gen1 out of the batch. I'm not sure what I'll do with the others. Congrats on your A's!! I know how you're feeling. It sucks to just sit around and wait for your grades, easpicially when a class was hard and you're not sure about it. Illustration sounds like such a fun class, I wish I could take something like that. Can I ask what you're studying? I really enjoy my german classes. I've taken german children's literature, news and media, film, and banned books, and next year I'll be taking german poetry.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly I'm a Visual Communications Design Major studying to do people-centered design work. It can sometimes be like creative problem solving for businesses (is the best way I've found to shortly describe it XD) Most of the work I do is digital design so I like to take traditional art classes and studios when I can because I enjoy that too. My favorite has been 3D Modeling/ 3D Printing and Laser Engraving! I just printed a simple 3D model I made of the Triwizard Tournament Cup from Harry Potter recently and it was a blast!

German children's literature and poetry sound like classes I'd enjoy, I'm very interested stories from other cultures. Especially how similar or how different they are from what I grew up learning, it's fascinating! Of the children's literature you studied are there any stories that stuck out to you or that you'd recommend?
@Cheshly I'm a Visual Communications Design Major studying to do people-centered design work. It can sometimes be like creative problem solving for businesses (is the best way I've found to shortly describe it XD) Most of the work I do is digital design so I like to take traditional art classes and studios when I can because I enjoy that too. My favorite has been 3D Modeling/ 3D Printing and Laser Engraving! I just printed a simple 3D model I made of the Triwizard Tournament Cup from Harry Potter recently and it was a blast!

German children's literature and poetry sound like classes I'd enjoy, I'm very interested stories from other cultures. Especially how similar or how different they are from what I grew up learning, it's fascinating! Of the children's literature you studied are there any stories that stuck out to you or that you'd recommend?
HKrGNct.png
@KitsuneEbi
Wow, that sounds really interesting! So would you go into a career like marketing, or morelike graphic design? I'm not sure if you're comfortable sharing your art, but I'd love to see it sometime if you are! I'd also love to see that 3D model because tbh that sounds awesome! My school has this thing called "the fablab" where one of my friends is always 3d printing, engraving, embroidering, or god knows what else for her engineering classes. I'm always in awe of all the cool things that people can make and wish I would have chosen a major more aligned with my creativity.

My children's literature class went over a few Grimm's fairytales I'm sure you'd be familiar with; along with some you may have never heard of, like Allerleirauh and The Seven Ravens. Allerleirauh was actually probably my favorite story that we went over that semester. It's about a princess who hits a rough patch, much like every fairytale story, but she actually takes her fate into her own hands which I really appreciate. Another interesting story we read from another author was Struwwelpeter which can be easily found in English online. It's basically a collection of stories where a children is told not to do something, does it anyway, and has horrible consequences. It's quite dramatic and dark, and I couldn't help but laugh at how horrible the consequences were. Such as, if you suck your thumb, a tailor with giant shears will come and cut them off. Fair warning that many German fairytales have a dark twist to them.

I could have stopped taking German classes a few semesters ago but I always sign up for some anyway. Firstly, because I want to keep using the language so that I don't forget it, and secondly because I love learning about the culture. I can't wait for my study abroad this summer so I can actually see everything for myself.
@KitsuneEbi
Wow, that sounds really interesting! So would you go into a career like marketing, or morelike graphic design? I'm not sure if you're comfortable sharing your art, but I'd love to see it sometime if you are! I'd also love to see that 3D model because tbh that sounds awesome! My school has this thing called "the fablab" where one of my friends is always 3d printing, engraving, embroidering, or god knows what else for her engineering classes. I'm always in awe of all the cool things that people can make and wish I would have chosen a major more aligned with my creativity.

My children's literature class went over a few Grimm's fairytales I'm sure you'd be familiar with; along with some you may have never heard of, like Allerleirauh and The Seven Ravens. Allerleirauh was actually probably my favorite story that we went over that semester. It's about a princess who hits a rough patch, much like every fairytale story, but she actually takes her fate into her own hands which I really appreciate. Another interesting story we read from another author was Struwwelpeter which can be easily found in English online. It's basically a collection of stories where a children is told not to do something, does it anyway, and has horrible consequences. It's quite dramatic and dark, and I couldn't help but laugh at how horrible the consequences were. Such as, if you suck your thumb, a tailor with giant shears will come and cut them off. Fair warning that many German fairytales have a dark twist to them.

I could have stopped taking German classes a few semesters ago but I always sign up for some anyway. Firstly, because I want to keep using the language so that I don't forget it, and secondly because I love learning about the culture. I can't wait for my study abroad this summer so I can actually see everything for myself.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote=Weekly Pinglist] This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected! @Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays [/quote] [b][Week Seventeen][/b] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x13, Iron Treasure Chest x8, Gilded Decorative Chest x1, Broken Bone Bottle x6, Leafy Pack x19, Skirmisher Pack x8, Fishscale Basket x1, Shattered Ceramic Jar x9, Terra Cotta Vase x6, Champion's Purse x9, Waterway Pipe x2, Molten Crucible x1, Treasured Planter x20, and two Unhatched Nocturne Eggs. Hello, my friends! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I expect to be super busy, so I'm pinging y'all a few hours early. I think I had a pretty decent haul of smaller items this time around. I've been grinding in the coli every spare moment for two weeks now, so I've had the chance to collect quite a few. Since Strange Chests turn to dust after NotN they're obviously not being hoarded, but I've managed to find and open 102 of them so far. How are y'all doing in this first week of the holiday? Have y'all hatched any nocturne eggs, or used the new gene scroll? I've managed to find eight eggs in total, plus I was given one by the amazing KitsuneEbi. Two have already been stored into the vault for this opening while the others will hopefully be traded for more elemental eggs in the future. I want to open a wide variety of eggs rather than just a bunch of nocturne eggs, if that makes any sense. Oh! I forgot to mention that I received my grades for this past semester. I came out of that with all A's! I'm so happy, grateful, and relieved. it just goes to show you that hard work and a great support system really can make anything happen. I want to seriously thank y'all for stinking around for seventeen weeks thus far, and I hope I will still be seeing y'all when I finally get my mass opening. Happy Holidays everyone! Whatever you celebrate, I hope it is joyful and filled with love. I'll ping y'all again on New Year's Eve!
Weekly Pinglist wrote:
This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected!
@Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays

[Week Seventeen] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x13, Iron Treasure Chest x8, Gilded Decorative Chest x1, Broken Bone Bottle x6, Leafy Pack x19, Skirmisher Pack x8, Fishscale Basket x1, Shattered Ceramic Jar x9, Terra Cotta Vase x6, Champion's Purse x9, Waterway Pipe x2, Molten Crucible x1, Treasured Planter x20, and two Unhatched Nocturne Eggs.

Hello, my friends! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I expect to be super busy, so I'm pinging y'all a few hours early. I think I had a pretty decent haul of smaller items this time around. I've been grinding in the coli every spare moment for two weeks now, so I've had the chance to collect quite a few. Since Strange Chests turn to dust after NotN they're obviously not being hoarded, but I've managed to find and open 102 of them so far. How are y'all doing in this first week of the holiday? Have y'all hatched any nocturne eggs, or used the new gene scroll? I've managed to find eight eggs in total, plus I was given one by the amazing KitsuneEbi. Two have already been stored into the vault for this opening while the others will hopefully be traded for more elemental eggs in the future. I want to open a wide variety of eggs rather than just a bunch of nocturne eggs, if that makes any sense.

Oh! I forgot to mention that I received my grades for this past semester. I came out of that with all A's! I'm so happy, grateful, and relieved. it just goes to show you that hard work and a great support system really can make anything happen. I want to seriously thank y'all for stinking around for seventeen weeks thus far, and I hope I will still be seeing y'all when I finally get my mass opening.

Happy Holidays everyone! Whatever you celebrate, I hope it is joyful and filled with love. I'll ping y'all again on New Year's Eve!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23