Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Lets Celebrate - Graduation! (Mass Open)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@Drezdin
We're riding this struggle bus together. Thankfully there's not to many events to participate in, but I still want to grab all the chests. I've found myself just getting on FR during my lunch breaks, and grinding on my phone. That's about all the time I have for it right now. Good luck on your papers!! We can do this!!
@Drezdin
We're riding this struggle bus together. Thankfully there's not to many events to participate in, but I still want to grab all the chests. I've found myself just getting on FR during my lunch breaks, and grinding on my phone. That's about all the time I have for it right now. Good luck on your papers!! We can do this!!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote=Weekly Pinglist] This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected! @Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays [/quote] [b][Week Fourteen][/b] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x18, Iron Treasure Chest x9, Gilded Decorative Chest x6, Broken Penny Jar x59, Broken Bone Bottle x4, Leafy Pack x18, Fishscale Basket x6, Frozen Knapsack x3, Bonebound Chest x1, Waterway Pipe x1, Broken Flower Pot x7, Treasured Planter x5, Shale Thresh Crate, Jeweled Talisman Chest, Lost Memories Chest, Rainbow Obsidian Chest, Soil Dust Chest, Tiger Tiger Chest, and a Rockoco Chest. Welcome back to another update everyone! Despite having a lot of school work to do, I still had a pretty successful festival week. I managed to grab all the chests and quite a few openables in the coli. i spent way to much time in the Boreal Wood trying to get a Woodland Turkey familiar and an ice egg. I managed to grab the familiar, but it seems that Icewarden needs some more schmoozing. Winter break is only two weeks away, you guys! I'm about half way done with one project with one more to complete, and then I have two finals. However, once that's done, I get to take a whole month off. Honestly, I really need the break. Plus, it will help a lot with Arcane vs Fire. I hope you guys are hanging in there. I always appreciate y'all keeping in touch with me. Until next time!
Weekly Pinglist wrote:
This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected!
@Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays

[Week Fourteen] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x18, Iron Treasure Chest x9, Gilded Decorative Chest x6, Broken Penny Jar x59, Broken Bone Bottle x4, Leafy Pack x18, Fishscale Basket x6, Frozen Knapsack x3, Bonebound Chest x1, Waterway Pipe x1, Broken Flower Pot x7, Treasured Planter x5, Shale Thresh Crate, Jeweled Talisman Chest, Lost Memories Chest, Rainbow Obsidian Chest, Soil Dust Chest, Tiger Tiger Chest, and a Rockoco Chest.

Welcome back to another update everyone! Despite having a lot of school work to do, I still had a pretty successful festival week. I managed to grab all the chests and quite a few openables in the coli. i spent way to much time in the Boreal Wood trying to get a Woodland Turkey familiar and an ice egg. I managed to grab the familiar, but it seems that Icewarden needs some more schmoozing.

Winter break is only two weeks away, you guys! I'm about half way done with one project with one more to complete, and then I have two finals. However, once that's done, I get to take a whole month off. Honestly, I really need the break. Plus, it will help a lot with Arcane vs Fire. I hope you guys are hanging in there.

I always appreciate y'all keeping in touch with me. Until next time!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly

Holy Carp, sell that Tiger Tiger Chest!! Dang, girl! D:
@Cheshly

Holy Carp, sell that Tiger Tiger Chest!! Dang, girl! D:
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
@Drezdin
So at first I was like: "why should I sell my Tiger Tiger chest? Are they going for a little more than 60g?" and then I checked the AH and WOAH

I promptly put mine up for sale. XD I wonder why the Tiger Tiger chest is so high? I'm a little upset now that I traded my other one to complete my set.
@Drezdin
So at first I was like: "why should I sell my Tiger Tiger chest? Are they going for a little more than 60g?" and then I checked the AH and WOAH

I promptly put mine up for sale. XD I wonder why the Tiger Tiger chest is so high? I'm a little upset now that I traded my other one to complete my set.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[center][color=teal]@Cheshly Yes, I'm quite good at knowing AH prices for things off the top of my head. You have discovered one of my superpowers, haha. [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/46a4614de9b8c2a340bf076e9675b414/tenor.gif[/img]
@Cheshly

Yes, I'm quite good at knowing AH prices for things off the top of my head. You have discovered one of my superpowers, haha.

tenor.gif
Nice!
Nice!
PQznZys.png
[quote=Weekly Pinglist] This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected! @Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays [/quote] [b][Week Fifteen][/b] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x18, Iron Treasure Chest x12, Gilded Decorative Chest x4, Broken Penny Jar x7, Broken Bone Bottle x4, Broken Pottery Jar x3, Bonebound Chest x22, Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle x1, Treasured Planter x1, Unhatched Nature Egg, and an Unhatched Ice Egg. Hello, hello, hello! Sorry for a late update. This weekend has been hectic for me. On the bright side, THIS SEMESTER IS ALMOST DONE. I have one more final to complete and that's it! I will soon have a nice month long break where I can just relax. I can not even explain how much I need this. Even as I'm typing this I feel so exhausted and overworked that I can barely think of words. XD Next week I will be having a mini opening on Thursday so you all will be getting another ping then(: I haven't decided exactly what I will be opening but it will be pretty small in order to keep the big celebration that is graduation. Anyway, I'll see you again pretty soon!
Weekly Pinglist wrote:
This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected!
@Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays

[Week Fifteen] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x18, Iron Treasure Chest x12, Gilded Decorative Chest x4, Broken Penny Jar x7, Broken Bone Bottle x4, Broken Pottery Jar x3, Bonebound Chest x22, Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle x1, Treasured Planter x1, Unhatched Nature Egg, and an Unhatched Ice Egg.

Hello, hello, hello! Sorry for a late update. This weekend has been hectic for me. On the bright side, THIS SEMESTER IS ALMOST DONE. I have one more final to complete and that's it! I will soon have a nice month long break where I can just relax. I can not even explain how much I need this. Even as I'm typing this I feel so exhausted and overworked that I can barely think of words. XD

Next week I will be having a mini opening on Thursday so you all will be getting another ping then(: I haven't decided exactly what I will be opening but it will be pretty small in order to keep the big celebration that is graduation.

Anyway, I'll see you again pretty soon!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly

Two unhatched eggs!! That's pretty good for a single week. ;D

I'm so glad that finals week is finally (pun intended) over for me. For the last two weeks, I've been running on pure adrenaline. It is exhausting, and I am catching up on some long-overdue sleep!
@Cheshly

Two unhatched eggs!! That's pretty good for a single week. ;D

I'm so glad that finals week is finally (pun intended) over for me. For the last two weeks, I've been running on pure adrenaline. It is exhausting, and I am catching up on some long-overdue sleep!
@Drezdin
Ahhh! I completely forgot to mention! @Fizzywits gave me BOTH eggs from this week as a holiday present! I was in genuine shock when I saw the CR, and I even screamed about it to my fiancé.

Everyone needs a friend like Fizz. I'm just so thankful.
@Drezdin
Ahhh! I completely forgot to mention! @Fizzywits gave me BOTH eggs from this week as a holiday present! I was in genuine shock when I saw the CR, and I even screamed about it to my fiancé.

Everyone needs a friend like Fizz. I'm just so thankful.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote=Opening Pinglist] This is the pinglist for those who want to see what I end up opening @Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays [/quote] WOOOO!! This semester is finally over! I only have spring and summer left to go. I can't believe how close I am to graduating, and starting on a new adventure in life. To celebrate this special occasion, I will be having a mini-opening! This opening will consist of 15 rusted treasure chests, 10 iron treasure chests, 5 gilded decorative chests. Well, let's get onto it then! [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x15 [b]Treasure:[/b] 21,163 [b]Gems:[/b] 0 [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=Black Highnoon Hank][item=Brown Wooly Tail][item=Red Healer's Mantle] [item=Iron Treasure Chest] x10 [b]Treasure:[/b] 35,302 [b]Gems:[/b] 32 [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=Crimson Emperor][item=Sepia Woodtreads][item=Druid's Woodtrail][item=Buttercup Lace Collar][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Wing Loop][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring][item=Golden Deepsea Bulb][item=Helpful Healer's Calling][item=Shady Highnoon Vest][item=Leather Fedora][item=Frostfinder's Arctic Pants][item=Forestsong Haori][item=Contrast Rogue Bracers][item=Dusk Rogue Wing Guard][item=Crimson Rogue Tail Binding][item=White Linen Leg Wraps][item=Tidelord Seashell Decoration] [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] x5 [b]Treasure:[/b] 33,339 [b]Gems:[/b] 79 [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=Deadwood Boar][item=Ruffletail Tadhop][item=Celestial Antelope][item=Sunspot Clouddancer][item=Chestnut Tail Feathers][item=Scout's Gloves][item=Contrast Rogue Tail Binding] And that's a wrap! Ahhh, that was so much fun, and so exciting! That was my first time opening multiple chests in a row, and my very first time opening a gilded chest at all. In total, I gained just under 90kT and 111g. [i]Wow[/i]. I knew I would make some money, but I didn't think I'd get that much. I think I'm most excited about the treasure and getting a few new familiars for my bestiary. Anyway, that's a wrap for this semester. I have updated the first few posts to subtract the chests I have taken. As per usual, I will ping you all again on Sunday with a new, pretty small, update post. Thank you!
Opening Pinglist wrote:
This is the pinglist for those who want to see what I end up opening

WOOOO!! This semester is finally over! I only have spring and summer left to go. I can't believe how close I am to graduating, and starting on a new adventure in life. To celebrate this special occasion, I will be having a mini-opening! This opening will consist of 15 rusted treasure chests, 10 iron treasure chests, 5 gilded decorative chests. Well, let's get onto it then!

Rusted Treasure Chest x15
Treasure: 21,163
Gems: 0
Notable Loot:
Black Highnoon Hank Brown Wooly Tail Red Healer's Mantle

Iron Treasure Chest x10
Treasure: 35,302
Gems: 32
Notable Loot:
Crimson Emperor Sepia Woodtreads Druid's Woodtrail Buttercup Lace Collar Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Wing Loop Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring Golden Deepsea Bulb Helpful Healer's Calling Shady Highnoon Vest Leather Fedora Frostfinder's Arctic Pants Forestsong Haori Contrast Rogue Bracers Dusk Rogue Wing Guard Crimson Rogue Tail Binding White Linen Leg Wraps Tidelord Seashell Decoration

Gilded Decorative Chest x5
Treasure: 33,339
Gems: 79
Notable Loot:
Deadwood Boar Ruffletail Tadhop Celestial Antelope Sunspot Clouddancer Chestnut Tail Feathers Scout's Gloves Contrast Rogue Tail Binding

And that's a wrap! Ahhh, that was so much fun, and so exciting! That was my first time opening multiple chests in a row, and my very first time opening a gilded chest at all. In total, I gained just under 90kT and 111g. Wow. I knew I would make some money, but I didn't think I'd get that much. I think I'm most excited about the treasure and getting a few new familiars for my bestiary. Anyway, that's a wrap for this semester. I have updated the first few posts to subtract the chests I have taken. As per usual, I will ping you all again on Sunday with a new, pretty small, update post. Thank you!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23