Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Lets Celebrate - Graduation! (Mass Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Cheshly

How exciting! i'd love to support you on this project of yours, can I be added to the ping lists?
@Cheshly

How exciting! i'd love to support you on this project of yours, can I be added to the ping lists?
HKrGNct.png
@KitsuneEbi
I would love to have you along! You've been added. <3
@KitsuneEbi
I would love to have you along! You've been added. <3

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
Hello you guys! Welcome to the first weekly update of Let's Celebrate - Graduation! First, I want to thank all of you for coming on this journey with me, it means a lot to me. I'm so excited for my last year of school, and now I have this to look forward to after exams. Secondly, I wanted to let you know that I'll usually be pinging you weekly updates on Sunday. However, since I'm going through sorority recruitment right now (woot), I'm going to post this weeks early. Here's everything I've managed to save up for this week, plus a little extra from before this thread even began. This is probably going to be one of the biggest weeks by far. Everything on the front page has been updated to match these numbers, and I'm excited to see what next week brings! [b][Week One][/b] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x45, Iron Chest x22. Everglade Lasher Chest, Firebird Chest, Lavatic Vaneer Chest, Crown of Thorns Chest, Warforged Chest, Molten Vein Chest, Eclipse the Sun Chest, Flowing Ash Chest, Bottled Wrath Chest, Broken Penny Jar x34, Hefty Treasure Cache x3, Skirmisher Pack x4, Fishscale Basket x2, Lustrous Shell x1, Water Logged Chest x1, Terra Cotta Vase x3, Crystallized Satchel x1, Champion's Purse x2, Waterway Pipe x7, Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle x1, Molten Crucible x10, Broken Flower Pot x1, Treasured Planter x2, Unhatched Arcane Egg, Unhatched Plague Egg, Unhatched Lightning Egg, Unhatched Light Egg, and an Unhatched Nature Egg. By the way, I have an extra Flowing Ash and Warforged chest laying around in my hoard. If you would like to switch it for any chest that I don't currently have, I would be very interested! Thank you! [quote="Weekly Pinglist"] This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected! @Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi[/quote] --EDIT: I nearly forgot to mention, a shout out to Fizzywits! Thank you for the 5 Rusted Treasure Chests! I really, really appreciate it!
Hello you guys! Welcome to the first weekly update of Let's Celebrate - Graduation! First, I want to thank all of you for coming on this journey with me, it means a lot to me. I'm so excited for my last year of school, and now I have this to look forward to after exams. Secondly, I wanted to let you know that I'll usually be pinging you weekly updates on Sunday. However, since I'm going through sorority recruitment right now (woot), I'm going to post this weeks early. Here's everything I've managed to save up for this week, plus a little extra from before this thread even began. This is probably going to be one of the biggest weeks by far. Everything on the front page has been updated to match these numbers, and I'm excited to see what next week brings!

[Week One] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x45, Iron Chest x22. Everglade Lasher Chest, Firebird Chest, Lavatic Vaneer Chest, Crown of Thorns Chest, Warforged Chest, Molten Vein Chest, Eclipse the Sun Chest, Flowing Ash Chest, Bottled Wrath Chest, Broken Penny Jar x34, Hefty Treasure Cache x3, Skirmisher Pack x4, Fishscale Basket x2, Lustrous Shell x1, Water Logged Chest x1, Terra Cotta Vase x3, Crystallized Satchel x1, Champion's Purse x2, Waterway Pipe x7, Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle x1, Molten Crucible x10, Broken Flower Pot x1, Treasured Planter x2, Unhatched Arcane Egg, Unhatched Plague Egg, Unhatched Lightning Egg, Unhatched Light Egg, and an Unhatched Nature Egg.

By the way, I have an extra Flowing Ash and Warforged chest laying around in my hoard. If you would like to switch it for any chest that I don't currently have, I would be very interested! Thank you!
Weekly Pinglist wrote:
This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected!
@Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi

--EDIT: I nearly forgot to mention, a shout out to Fizzywits! Thank you for the 5 Rusted Treasure Chests! I really, really appreciate it!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly

Congrats! I'd love to be on all the pinglists :)
@Cheshly

Congrats! I'd love to be on all the pinglists :)
I WILL NOT BE ONLINE VERY OFTEN ANYMORE
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
anything can happen, child. anything can be.

Stories of the Snow ~*~*~ Eira's Outcasts ~*~*~ My wishlist
@Cheshly

All the pinglist, please!
@Cheshly

All the pinglist, please!
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
@VulpixSerpens and @Drezdin
I'm adding y'all now! Thank you so much<3
@VulpixSerpens and @Drezdin
I'm adding y'all now! Thank you so much<3

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote="Weekly Pinglist"] This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected! @Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul [/quote] [b][Week Two][/b] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x26, Iron Treasure Chest x7, Gilded Decorative Chest x1, Broken Penny Jar x2, Broken Bone Bottle x4, Waterlogged Trunk x2, and Crystallized Satchel x7. This has been a slow week for me, but I should be picking up pace again next week! I have a lot of fodder to train before the Starfall Push and I should be rolling in the coli all day every day. On a side note, class is going great! I think this semester will turn out to be a good one! If you're also taking classes, please feel free to update me on those. I want to help you guys celebrate the grades you're making and the hard work y'all are putting in as well~
Weekly Pinglist wrote:
This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected!
@Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul

[Week Two] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x26, Iron Treasure Chest x7, Gilded Decorative Chest x1, Broken Penny Jar x2, Broken Bone Bottle x4, Waterlogged Trunk x2, and Crystallized Satchel x7.

This has been a slow week for me, but I should be picking up pace again next week! I have a lot of fodder to train before the Starfall Push and I should be rolling in the coli all day every day. On a side note, class is going great! I think this semester will turn out to be a good one! If you're also taking classes, please feel free to update me on those. I want to help you guys celebrate the grades you're making and the hard work y'all are putting in as well~

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly

I... sold about a dozen Eliminates on the AH and used the money to buy a butt-ton of chests to open. Sorry, not a butt-ton, but rather, a metric butt-ton. I want to make sure I'm using proper units here. But no seriously I bought ~150 Iron and ~30 Gilded Chests! (Comp Sci major, classes are going great, thanks! :D)
@Cheshly

I... sold about a dozen Eliminates on the AH and used the money to buy a butt-ton of chests to open. Sorry, not a butt-ton, but rather, a metric butt-ton. I want to make sure I'm using proper units here. But no seriously I bought ~150 Iron and ~30 Gilded Chests! (Comp Sci major, classes are going great, thanks! :D)
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
@Cheshly That's a lot of rusted treasure chests! Out of curiosity how much time do you spend in the Coli on an average night? i have dragons to train but I seem to dread training them cause I never get to it XD

I'm taking sustainability and women's studies right now and learning quite a lot! Like the terrifying state our earth is in (sustainability) and how, even for an open-minded person, there's a lot about genders, feminism, and race/ethnicity I didn't know. My semester is full of questions- who I am as a person, how to treat others, how to do my part in recycling and managing resources responsibly. What classes are you taking? What are your majors?
@Cheshly That's a lot of rusted treasure chests! Out of curiosity how much time do you spend in the Coli on an average night? i have dragons to train but I seem to dread training them cause I never get to it XD

I'm taking sustainability and women's studies right now and learning quite a lot! Like the terrifying state our earth is in (sustainability) and how, even for an open-minded person, there's a lot about genders, feminism, and race/ethnicity I didn't know. My semester is full of questions- who I am as a person, how to treat others, how to do my part in recycling and managing resources responsibly. What classes are you taking? What are your majors?
HKrGNct.png
@Drezdin
Hahahahahaha! I don't even know how you got all those eliminates in the first place. I've literally managed to get one and thats it, lol. But I think that's money well spent. Congrats on the additions to your mass opening! One of my best friends is a Comp Sci major! She's always working her butt of on homework and projects. Good luck to you!
@Drezdin
Hahahahahaha! I don't even know how you got all those eliminates in the first place. I've literally managed to get one and thats it, lol. But I think that's money well spent. Congrats on the additions to your mass opening! One of my best friends is a Comp Sci major! She's always working her butt of on homework and projects. Good luck to you!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23