Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Lets Celebrate - Graduation! (Mass Open)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23
@Cheshly

Got a chest from digging! And it's only Day 1! *Does a little dance*
@Cheshly

Got a chest from digging! And it's only Day 1! *Does a little dance*
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
Congratulations on your tests ♥
Congratulations on your tests ♥
HKrGNct.png
@Cheshly woah, this is pretty cool! I'm also graduating this year, actually. Is it ok if I copy your challenge?
@Cheshly woah, this is pretty cool! I'm also graduating this year, actually. Is it ok if I copy your challenge?
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcnoirv.png
@Cheshly
Can you add me to the pinglists? :D
I wish you luck!
@Cheshly
Can you add me to the pinglists? :D
I wish you luck!
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log

@ArowanaPrincess
Feel free! It's a great thing to look forward to after you take all your final tests. Good luck on your studies!!
@Dimness
Thank you so much! You've been added to all of them. (:

@ArowanaPrincess
Feel free! It's a great thing to look forward to after you take all your final tests. Good luck on your studies!!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly thank you!! I'll try to make it different so I don't copy exactly.
@Cheshly thank you!! I'll try to make it different so I don't copy exactly.
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcnoirv.png
[quote=Weekly Pinglist] This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected! @Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays @Dimness [/quote] [b][Week Twenty-Seven][/b] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x27, Iron Treasure Chest x14, Gilded Decorative Chest x5, Broken Penny Jar x39, Leafy Pack x3, Burlap Sack x2, Fishscale Basket x6, Some Secret Stash x1, Broken Pottery Jar x7, Bonebound Chest x12, Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle x1, Broken Flower Pot x4, Treasured Planter x4, Moon Glitter Chest, Dark Generation Chest, Other Side Chest, Shadow Tattoos Chest, Foxfire Guide Chest, Faerie Queen Chest, and an Unhatched Arcane Egg. Woot! Woot! I hope you all had a great fest week! Here's my haul: all fest chests, multiple coli chests, an arcane egg I traded for, and I even found another eliminate! That's the second one I've found in less than 30 days. I'm glad this haul is nice and hefty, considering next week's will probably be miniscule. Most of my time this week will be dedicated to packing, and my next update will possibly be late. Thankfully, the week after next is spring break so I should have some time to relax then. On the topic of spring break, do you guys have any fun plans? I can't believe we've made it this far into the semester already, so this break almost snuck up on me. Unless I can come up with something next weekend, I'm probably going to be relaxing at home. Of course, that's fine with me, because I need a little staycation in my life. Anyway, much love and good vibes to you guys~<3
Weekly Pinglist wrote:
This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected!
@Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays @Dimness

[Week Twenty-Seven] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x27, Iron Treasure Chest x14, Gilded Decorative Chest x5, Broken Penny Jar x39, Leafy Pack x3, Burlap Sack x2, Fishscale Basket x6, Some Secret Stash x1, Broken Pottery Jar x7, Bonebound Chest x12, Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle x1, Broken Flower Pot x4, Treasured Planter x4, Moon Glitter Chest, Dark Generation Chest, Other Side Chest, Shadow Tattoos Chest, Foxfire Guide Chest, Faerie Queen Chest, and an Unhatched Arcane Egg.

Woot! Woot! I hope you all had a great fest week! Here's my haul: all fest chests, multiple coli chests, an arcane egg I traded for, and I even found another eliminate! That's the second one I've found in less than 30 days. I'm glad this haul is nice and hefty, considering next week's will probably be miniscule. Most of my time this week will be dedicated to packing, and my next update will possibly be late. Thankfully, the week after next is spring break so I should have some time to relax then.

On the topic of spring break, do you guys have any fun plans? I can't believe we've made it this far into the semester already, so this break almost snuck up on me. Unless I can come up with something next weekend, I'm probably going to be relaxing at home. Of course, that's fine with me, because I need a little staycation in my life.

Anyway, much love and good vibes to you guys~<3

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote=Weekly Pinglist] This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected! @Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays @Dimness [/quote] [b][Week Twenty-Eight][/b] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x10, Iron Treasure Chest x7, Gilded Decorative Chest x2, Waterlogged Trunk x2, Bonebound Chest x1, and an Unhatched Wind Egg. [b][Week Twenty-Nine][/b] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x10, Iron Treasure Chest x9, Gilded Decorative Chest x3, Lustrous Shell x2, Bonebound Chest x2, and an Unhatched Lightning Egg. You may have noticed (or maybe you didn't) that y'all weren't pinged last Sunday. Unfortunately, real life got in the way this past week, and I haven't been able to get on much. I had a very big move that spanned across multiple days, and then went on a camping trip, for spring break, to a place without internet access. Altogether, it was stressful, tiring, and fun experience. I hope you all had a wonderful week. I'm not sure if any of you were on spring break at the same time, as I think my state is one of the firsts. However, if you're about to be on spring break, have fun and be safe, and if you just came back, I hope it was a great time and you're not too sunburnt! I'll see you next time~! (hopefully actually on time)
Weekly Pinglist wrote:
This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected!
@Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays @Dimness

[Week Twenty-Eight] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x10, Iron Treasure Chest x7, Gilded Decorative Chest x2, Waterlogged Trunk x2, Bonebound Chest x1, and an Unhatched Wind Egg.

[Week Twenty-Nine] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x10, Iron Treasure Chest x9, Gilded Decorative Chest x3, Lustrous Shell x2, Bonebound Chest x2, and an Unhatched Lightning Egg.

You may have noticed (or maybe you didn't) that y'all weren't pinged last Sunday. Unfortunately, real life got in the way this past week, and I haven't been able to get on much. I had a very big move that spanned across multiple days, and then went on a camping trip, for spring break, to a place without internet access. Altogether, it was stressful, tiring, and fun experience.

I hope you all had a wonderful week. I'm not sure if any of you were on spring break at the same time, as I think my state is one of the firsts. However, if you're about to be on spring break, have fun and be safe, and if you just came back, I hope it was a great time and you're not too sunburnt!

I'll see you next time~! (hopefully actually on time)

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
I was on break, too, and had a wonderful time up in Michigan! Though it was snowy it was still nice to have a vacation. Camping sounds like so much fun, what was your favorite part? I got to enjoy some hiking and saw a swan; they're so big up close! The area was also full of black squirrels, something we rarely see where I live.
I was on break, too, and had a wonderful time up in Michigan! Though it was snowy it was still nice to have a vacation. Camping sounds like so much fun, what was your favorite part? I got to enjoy some hiking and saw a swan; they're so big up close! The area was also full of black squirrels, something we rarely see where I live.
HKrGNct.png
@KitsuneEbi
My favorite part was definitely the hot springs! We were camping in Arkansas which has two really beautiful mountain ranges. We were actually camping on Mt Ida, but we drove about ~45 minutes away to go hike another mountain to see the hot springs. It's so cool to realize that the Earth is such a phenomenal place. Like, hot water literally flows through some mountains. What. Besides that, there were many beautiful hiking trails, deer, and birds that I don't get to see where I'm from. It was all really magical, tbh. I felt like I was in Narnia or something.

I've actually never seen a swan or a black squirrel before. In fact, I didn't know squirrel's came in black. That sounds very cool, and I'm glad you had such a good time! It's crazy to think how vastly different the states of America can be. They're almost like different countries in some aspects. They have different animals, different plant-life, and vastly different geography.
@KitsuneEbi
My favorite part was definitely the hot springs! We were camping in Arkansas which has two really beautiful mountain ranges. We were actually camping on Mt Ida, but we drove about ~45 minutes away to go hike another mountain to see the hot springs. It's so cool to realize that the Earth is such a phenomenal place. Like, hot water literally flows through some mountains. What. Besides that, there were many beautiful hiking trails, deer, and birds that I don't get to see where I'm from. It was all really magical, tbh. I felt like I was in Narnia or something.

I've actually never seen a swan or a black squirrel before. In fact, I didn't know squirrel's came in black. That sounds very cool, and I'm glad you had such a good time! It's crazy to think how vastly different the states of America can be. They're almost like different countries in some aspects. They have different animals, different plant-life, and vastly different geography.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23