Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Lets Celebrate - Graduation! (Mass Open)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23
[quote=Weekly Pinglist] This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected! @Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays [/quote] [b][Week Twenty-Four][/b] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x10, Iron Treasure Chest x8, Gilded Decorative Chest x1, Broken Penny Jar x1, Lustrous Shell x3, Waterlogged Trunk x5, Bonebound Chest x12, Waterway Pipe x6, Wraith Hound Crate, Unhatched Earth Egg, and an Unhatched Ice Egg. Welcome back to another update, you guys! I had a great week of grinding. Sure, I ended up with less chests, but I got an eliminate and a boss familiar to make up for it! Woot woot! Other than that, it's been a pretty chill week. The first round of tests are coming up so it's like the calm before the storm. Have you guys already had tests or are you in the same position as me? I'm pretty nervous about one of my classes. The professor is pretty all over the place so I have trouble paying attention. Hopefully I'm just stressed for no reason (aka the usual) and everything will end up fine. I hope y'all are still hanging in there! <3 See you next time!
Weekly Pinglist wrote:
This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected!
@Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays

[Week Twenty-Four] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x10, Iron Treasure Chest x8, Gilded Decorative Chest x1, Broken Penny Jar x1, Lustrous Shell x3, Waterlogged Trunk x5, Bonebound Chest x12, Waterway Pipe x6, Wraith Hound Crate, Unhatched Earth Egg, and an Unhatched Ice Egg.

Welcome back to another update, you guys! I had a great week of grinding. Sure, I ended up with less chests, but I got an eliminate and a boss familiar to make up for it! Woot woot! Other than that, it's been a pretty chill week. The first round of tests are coming up so it's like the calm before the storm. Have you guys already had tests or are you in the same position as me?

I'm pretty nervous about one of my classes. The professor is pretty all over the place so I have trouble paying attention. Hopefully I'm just stressed for no reason (aka the usual) and everything will end up fine. I hope y'all are still hanging in there! <3

See you next time!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly

Two eggs in one week?! Nice job there! And yeah, a Boss Familiar and an Eliminate on top of that? Screw chests, haha. That's some good loot right there! :D

My teachers released the details about the final project for my classes about 4 weeks early, but I haven't started yet... heh. Probably going to do it all in a couple of days like I usually do! xD
@Cheshly

Two eggs in one week?! Nice job there! And yeah, a Boss Familiar and an Eliminate on top of that? Screw chests, haha. That's some good loot right there! :D

My teachers released the details about the final project for my classes about 4 weeks early, but I haven't started yet... heh. Probably going to do it all in a couple of days like I usually do! xD
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
[quote name="Drezdin" date=2018-02-11 15:50:14] @Cheshly And yeah, a Boss Familiar and an Eliminate on top of that? Screw chests, haha. That's some good loot right there! :D [/quote] I second that, I've been hoping for an Eliminate! I've been really stressed about my final semester. One class is all about group projects (I really don't like relying on others for my grade or to get things done), and my Stress Management class is more stressful than it is relieving. The professor has a hard time finding the classroom each session, doesn't have a very structured course, and is very forgetful. Imagine being taught how to relax by Professor Trelawney from Harry potter and she's constantly going into some unrelated story. We're not learning much and I'm paying for this? I'm looking forward to my late start Hiking class, maybe that'll relieve some stress. XD
Drezdin wrote on 2018-02-11:
@Cheshly

And yeah, a Boss Familiar and an Eliminate on top of that? Screw chests, haha. That's some good loot right there! :D

I second that, I've been hoping for an Eliminate!

I've been really stressed about my final semester. One class is all about group projects (I really don't like relying on others for my grade or to get things done), and my Stress Management class is more stressful than it is relieving. The professor has a hard time finding the classroom each session, doesn't have a very structured course, and is very forgetful. Imagine being taught how to relax by Professor Trelawney from Harry potter and she's constantly going into some unrelated story. We're not learning much and I'm paying for this?

I'm looking forward to my late start Hiking class, maybe that'll relieve some stress. XD
HKrGNct.png
@KitsuneEbi
The class that I'm nervous about is a group project based class as well! I'm completely stressed out about it because I don't know my group mates, and I genuinely just am not a fan of group work. The same professor that teaches this class goes on long winded rants for about 3/4 of the class and then goes over one or two slides. I totally know how you feel. At least, maybe you'll learn how to manage the stress that this course causes? XD

A hiking class sounds like fun! I hope you enjoy it and be safe! Do you have mountains and hiking trails where you live? I live in a pretty flat part of America so we don't have much like that.
@KitsuneEbi
The class that I'm nervous about is a group project based class as well! I'm completely stressed out about it because I don't know my group mates, and I genuinely just am not a fan of group work. The same professor that teaches this class goes on long winded rants for about 3/4 of the class and then goes over one or two slides. I totally know how you feel. At least, maybe you'll learn how to manage the stress that this course causes? XD

A hiking class sounds like fun! I hope you enjoy it and be safe! Do you have mountains and hiking trails where you live? I live in a pretty flat part of America so we don't have much like that.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote=Weekly Pinglist] This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected! @Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays [/quote] [b][Week Twenty-Five][/b] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x9, Iron Treasure Chest x10, Gilded Decorative Chest x4, Broken Bone Bottle x1, Shattered Ceramic Jar x6, Frozen Knapsack x1, Waterlogged Trunk x38, Bonebound Chest x14, Mistwatch Shellion Crate, and an Poisonous Crate. Welcome to a new week everyone! I am STRESSED™. I have my first test this Tuesday, and I did not study at all this weekend. Instead, I sent 127 dragons to the Arcanist, because that's a good way to spend my time. Yep. Totally. Not going to regret that one later. /sarcasm Has anyone else noticed that crates have been dropping a lot more recently? In the past four weeks I've collected ten, and the 21 weeks before that I only had three. I'm not sure what's going on, but I like it. Anyway, I should probably get to studying for that test. I'll let y'all know how it goes next week. Ta ta~
Weekly Pinglist wrote:
@Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays

[Week Twenty-Five] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x9, Iron Treasure Chest x10, Gilded Decorative Chest x4, Broken Bone Bottle x1, Shattered Ceramic Jar x6, Frozen Knapsack x1, Waterlogged Trunk x38, Bonebound Chest x14, Mistwatch Shellion Crate, and an Poisonous Crate.

Welcome to a new week everyone! I am STRESSED™. I have my first test this Tuesday, and I did not study at all this weekend. Instead, I sent 127 dragons to the Arcanist, because that's a good way to spend my time. Yep. Totally. Not going to regret that one later. /sarcasm

Has anyone else noticed that crates have been dropping a lot more recently? In the past four weeks I've collected ten, and the 21 weeks before that I only had three. I'm not sure what's going on, but I like it.

Anyway, I should probably get to studying for that test. I'll let y'all know how it goes next week. Ta ta~

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly

I'm not avoiding finally starting two large projects both due in two weeks and distracting myself with Flight Rising instead, noooooo...
@Cheshly

I'm not avoiding finally starting two large projects both due in two weeks and distracting myself with Flight Rising instead, noooooo...
@Drezdin [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/13yTWxNez02T2o/giphy.gif[/img]
@Drezdin
giphy.gif

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly

This gif is my spirit animal.
@Cheshly

This gif is my spirit animal.
[quote name="Cheshly" date="2018-02-12 12:19:41" ] A hiking class sounds like fun! I hope you enjoy it and be safe! Do you have mountains and hiking trails where you live? I live in a pretty flat part of America so we don't have much like that. [/quote] @Cheshly Your reply got lost in a shuffle of pings. Haha. No mountains unfortunately. My state is mostly flat but we do have some pretty hilly areas. Way up north we have some dunes (I doubt we'll go for class because it's a good day trip away) but climbing those sand hills can be a tough but fun challenge! Really though I took the course because I'm the kind of person that likes to be active socially so it'll get me off my butt and enjoy doing an activity with other people. Good luck on your test! Remember to breathe. A few deep breathes can be really calming and help you focus. ♥
Cheshly wrote on 2018-02-12 12:19:41:

@Cheshly Your reply got lost in a shuffle of pings. Haha. No mountains unfortunately. My state is mostly flat but we do have some pretty hilly areas. Way up north we have some dunes (I doubt we'll go for class because it's a good day trip away) but climbing those sand hills can be a tough but fun challenge! Really though I took the course because I'm the kind of person that likes to be active socially so it'll get me off my butt and enjoy doing an activity with other people.

Good luck on your test! Remember to breathe. A few deep breathes can be really calming and help you focus. ♥
HKrGNct.png
[quote=Weekly Pinglist] This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected! @Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays [/quote] [b][Week Twenty-Six][/b] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x13, Iron Treasure Chest x8, Gilded Decorative Chest x5, Broken Penny Jar x4, Lustrous Shell x1, Waterlogged Trunk x1, Toolbox x1, Bonebound Chest x1, and a Tatterwing Carcass Crate. Hello pinglist! As you all know, I took my first round of tests last week, and I just received grades this morning. Quick drumroll, please................. I PASSED! I received an 85/100 on my first test (the one I was really stressing about), and a 97/100 on the other. To be honest, I wish my first test was a little higher. It was insanely tricky, and I felt like there were multiple answers that were kind of right. Most people in the class also got a B, so I didn't do too bad. My second test was also pretty tricky, but I felt more prepared. We had about an hour and a half to take the test, and most of us took the entire time. i'm so thankful that week has passed, and that we only have about eleven weeks left! I hope you all had much better weeks than me, and will continue to have a good week throughout the festival! Make sure y'all grab all those FREAKING AWESOME skins, okay? See y'all later~
Weekly Pinglist wrote:

[Week Twenty-Six] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x13, Iron Treasure Chest x8, Gilded Decorative Chest x5, Broken Penny Jar x4, Lustrous Shell x1, Waterlogged Trunk x1, Toolbox x1, Bonebound Chest x1, and a Tatterwing Carcass Crate.

Hello pinglist! As you all know, I took my first round of tests last week, and I just received grades this morning. Quick drumroll, please................. I PASSED! I received an 85/100 on my first test (the one I was really stressing about), and a 97/100 on the other. To be honest, I wish my first test was a little higher. It was insanely tricky, and I felt like there were multiple answers that were kind of right. Most people in the class also got a B, so I didn't do too bad. My second test was also pretty tricky, but I felt more prepared. We had about an hour and a half to take the test, and most of us took the entire time.

i'm so thankful that week has passed, and that we only have about eleven weeks left! I hope you all had much better weeks than me, and will continue to have a good week throughout the festival! Make sure y'all grab all those FREAKING AWESOME skins, okay? See y'all later~

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23