Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | RoR Battle of the DJs 2017 --CLOSED--
1 2 3 4 5 6
@catgame21234 Haha, that I could definitely do! I most likely will post the winning lists. :)
@catgame21234 Haha, that I could definitely do! I most likely will post the winning lists. :)
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
This is a cool event! I totally missed the "party music" part but entered my trio!
This is a cool event! I totally missed the "party music" part but entered my trio!
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
@GrinningWolf24

Uh hi. I have a quick question.

I find all of my songs on Spotify, and have never used anything like YouTube for music. Your rules say to provide a link to the song but you can't link songs on Spotify. Is it alright for me to provide the song name and artist instead?

Also uhm. Is dubstep an acceptable music genre because that's my absolute favorite kind of music and makes up about %99.99999 of what I listen to haha.
@GrinningWolf24

Uh hi. I have a quick question.

I find all of my songs on Spotify, and have never used anything like YouTube for music. Your rules say to provide a link to the song but you can't link songs on Spotify. Is it alright for me to provide the song name and artist instead?

Also uhm. Is dubstep an acceptable music genre because that's my absolute favorite kind of music and makes up about %99.99999 of what I listen to haha.
Espresso%20Icon.png Kristy/Kris
she/her
Adult
+1 FR time
Please ping me! I may miss your reply/message if you don't.
@MakiMakappa Thank you for asking~ I am afraid that I am only going to accept songs that are linked, whether that be from youtube or other sources (which are absolutely alright as well!) Due to the sheer volume of entries submitted, I want to make it as quick and easy for the judges to find the playlists as possible. That being said, with a little digging, it shouldn't be too hard to do! While not well-known, spotify does create links! [quote]Spotify lets you share tracks via URL links and HTML embed code, but you can also share track links simply by dragging them from your desktop app. Click and drag the song you want to share into any text field and Spotify will automatically create a link for the song with the song’s title and recording artist. This makes sharing songs with someone over email or Facebook message a piece of cake, and it looks nice too.[/quote] If you are on mobile, and thus can't do the whole 'click-and-drag' trick with spotify the alternative site [url=https://song.link/]Songlink[/url] makes sharing quick and easy. All you have to do is look up the song and artist, and boom! It makes links for you! As for genre, all types are accepted! So long as it fits with the theme (either fun party music to jam out to, or October holiday themed music), you are all good! I hope this helps~
@MakiMakappa Thank you for asking~

I am afraid that I am only going to accept songs that are linked, whether that be from youtube or other sources (which are absolutely alright as well!) Due to the sheer volume of entries submitted, I want to make it as quick and easy for the judges to find the playlists as possible.
That being said, with a little digging, it shouldn't be too hard to do! While not well-known, spotify does create links!
Quote:
Spotify lets you share tracks via URL links and HTML embed code, but you can also share track links simply by dragging them from your desktop app. Click and drag the song you want to share into any text field and Spotify will automatically create a link for the song with the song’s title and recording artist. This makes sharing songs with someone over email or Facebook message a piece of cake, and it looks nice too.

If you are on mobile, and thus can't do the whole 'click-and-drag' trick with spotify the alternative site Songlink makes sharing quick and easy. All you have to do is look up the song and artist, and boom! It makes links for you!

As for genre, all types are accepted! So long as it fits with the theme (either fun party music to jam out to, or October holiday themed music), you are all good! I hope this helps~
@GrinningWolf24

Yes this is helpful, thank you much! Time to go listen to all of my songs to find some fitting ones hehe
@GrinningWolf24

Yes this is helpful, thank you much! Time to go listen to all of my songs to find some fitting ones hehe
Espresso%20Icon.png Kristy/Kris
she/her
Adult
+1 FR time
Please ping me! I may miss your reply/message if you don't.
@GrinningWolf24 Are songs deemed "explicit" allowed? Or if a song is considered explicit, should we try to find clean/radio edits and such?
@GrinningWolf24 Are songs deemed "explicit" allowed? Or if a song is considered explicit, should we try to find clean/radio edits and such?
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
@Pennifeather Thank you for the question! I would say that in keeping with Flight Rising's policy, please do not post explicit songs as part of your list. While I personally do not mind a swear word here or there, I do not speak for all the judges as a whole, and would prefer to keep it as open as we can. If you would like to use such a song, radio edits or clean versions are perfectly fine, though!
@Pennifeather Thank you for the question! I would say that in keeping with Flight Rising's policy, please do not post explicit songs as part of your list. While I personally do not mind a swear word here or there, I do not speak for all the judges as a whole, and would prefer to keep it as open as we can. If you would like to use such a song, radio edits or clean versions are perfectly fine, though!
Bump for support and very lovely button!
Bump for support and very lovely button!
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
Heyo everyone! I hope you all are enjoying Riot of Rot! Just a quick reminder that all entries must be in by rollover on the 28th~ Keep on jamming! [img]http://a.fod4.com/misc/Skeleton%20Band.gif[/img] Note to my judges: Don't forget to be listening through and reviewing entries, if you haven't already started! We have a lot of them to look through, so the earlier we start, the better! @Regenwasserherz @Artemiis @Zombrie @Mayorati
Heyo everyone! I hope you all are enjoying Riot of Rot! Just a quick reminder that all entries must be in by rollover on the 28th~ Keep on jamming!

Skeleton%20Band.gif

Note to my judges: Don't forget to be listening through and reviewing entries, if you haven't already started! We have a lot of them to look through, so the earlier we start, the better!
@Regenwasserherz @Artemiis @Zombrie @Mayorati
i hope my choices are not going over anyone head on there contexts of there style. i think some of the songs i put on there might be before most peoples times.

3 choices is just not big enough. im thinking of making a 24 hour playlist now and get it going on youtube. this was fun!
i hope my choices are not going over anyone head on there contexts of there style. i think some of the songs i put on there might be before most peoples times.

3 choices is just not big enough. im thinking of making a 24 hour playlist now and get it going on youtube. this was fun!
CxJDatx.png
6a1ca46456ac0721430270920e2dd04c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6