Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Esselm: 100 hatchling challenge
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@GlitterDCMarvel Splash and Esselm are the proud parents of 3 eggs!

(Sorry if I pinged someone with the username Splash! Something happened and I didn't ping DC I pinged my Dragon's name)
@GlitterDCMarvel Splash and Esselm are the proud parents of 3 eggs!

(Sorry if I pinged someone with the username Splash! Something happened and I didn't ping DC I pinged my Dragon's name)
8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
@Queenmedusozoa @saristar @xariablossom21 @raccoongirl @anacondamiracle @jessjankens @jaxstronomy @crazydoll86 (Sorry about the delay! SCHOOOOOOOL UGH) After her first nest with Megalodon, Esselm decided it was time to move on. The clan itself was starting to get chaotic. A bunch of tension was beginning to uprise, causing some accidental battles within the chasm's own security. Thus, Esselm found it a good excuse to... leave for a while. She spoke to her mate about it, so that she wouldn't seem suspicious. Megalodon completely understood, although he seemed quite sad about it. "Promise you will write, okay? I will be sending you letters!" He said, tears brimming his deep blue eyes. "I promise." Esselm knew she had to do so, or else Megalodon would probably catch on that she actually didn't really like him. ----- She first decided to go to ice territory, just because she liked the colors of eyes and could possibly tolerate her future hatchlings more. A friendly ice clan let her stay for a while, giving her hospitality and offering her some food and water. She learned some interesting things, as well... they were apart of the metal flight, not the actual ice flight. She found that quite fascinating, since she thought there were no more than eleven flights. While trying to warm up her body, she suddenly saw a blue blur of what seemed to be another dragon, running to someplace within the lair. Curiousity nagging at her mind, she decided to follow the odd and suspicious clan member. When she caught up, she could see it was some blue mirror, with ice eyes. He looked left and right, before seeming to relax. She watched with fascination with how he seemed to not have any bones... squeezing through a small crack like it was nothing. Intent to find out what he was doing, she was pleasantly surprised to see that the crack was just big enough for her to fit through. After a bit of forceful pushing, she managed to pop into the other side, only to see heaps upon heaps of treasure, the mirror taking some treasure out of a hidden area under his wing. After tossing it into the pile, he turned around, almost as if to leave, when he saw a smirking Esselm blocking the way out of his hoard. "How did you get here!?" The mirror hissed, alarm clearly in his eyes. "Followed. That's a bunch of treasure you got there." Esselm said innocently, although she was pretty sure on how the mirror got it. "...yes. I do." The mirror said, beginning to shift his talons nervously. Just by him looking away, Esselm could confirm just what she was thinking. Her smirk growing wider, she said in a knowing, smooth voice, "You stole it, didn't you?" "WHAT!? I mean, no!" The mirror was now extremely panicked, his secret now having been discovered. "Ooooooooo, the clan leaders would love to hear of this!" She said teasingly, a brilliant plan hatching in her mind... just like the nest she was going to have with this mirror. "Don't you DARE tell them!" The mirror hissed, going from panicky to aggressive in a manner of seconds. "Hmmmmm... okay. But only on one condition." Esselm said, knowing she had this situation entirely under control. "What?" The mirror said, narrowing his eyes at her. "Have a nest with me." "WHAT!?" "Well, if you don't want me telling your fellow clanmates and leaders..." The mirror growled, seeming quite reluctant. However, he chose his reputation and chance of survival over being told on. "...fine." "Great to hear. My name is Esselm." Esselm said, feeling extremely happy that her idea worked. "Splash." The mirror spat. ----- [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/6/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] Soon enough, Esselm and Splash were the parents of three eggs. Splash left as soon as the eggs were laid, caring less about the little babies inside. Esselm, having experience from the nest before, began tending to them to ensure their survival. 94 more to go.
@Queenmedusozoa @saristar @xariablossom21 @raccoongirl @anacondamiracle @jessjankens @jaxstronomy @crazydoll86
(Sorry about the delay! SCHOOOOOOOL UGH)
After her first nest with Megalodon, Esselm decided it was time to move on.
The clan itself was starting to get chaotic. A bunch of tension was beginning to uprise, causing some accidental battles within the chasm's own security. Thus, Esselm found it a good excuse to... leave for a while.
She spoke to her mate about it, so that she wouldn't seem suspicious. Megalodon completely understood, although he seemed quite sad about it.
"Promise you will write, okay? I will be sending you letters!" He said, tears brimming his deep blue eyes.
"I promise." Esselm knew she had to do so, or else Megalodon would probably catch on that she actually didn't really like him.
She first decided to go to ice territory, just because she liked the colors of eyes and could possibly tolerate her future hatchlings more.
A friendly ice clan let her stay for a while, giving her hospitality and offering her some food and water. She learned some interesting things, as well... they were apart of the metal flight, not the actual ice flight. She found that quite fascinating, since she thought there were no more than eleven flights.
While trying to warm up her body, she suddenly saw a blue blur of what seemed to be another dragon, running to someplace within the lair.
Curiousity nagging at her mind, she decided to follow the odd and suspicious clan member.
When she caught up, she could see it was some blue mirror, with ice eyes. He looked left and right, before seeming to relax. She watched with fascination with how he seemed to not have any bones... squeezing through a small crack like it was nothing.
Intent to find out what he was doing, she was pleasantly surprised to see that the crack was just big enough for her to fit through. After a bit of forceful pushing, she managed to pop into the other side, only to see heaps upon heaps of treasure, the mirror taking some treasure out of a hidden area under his wing.
After tossing it into the pile, he turned around, almost as if to leave, when he saw a smirking Esselm blocking the way out of his hoard.
"How did you get here!?" The mirror hissed, alarm clearly in his eyes.
"Followed. That's a bunch of treasure you got there." Esselm said innocently, although she was pretty sure on how the mirror got it.
"...yes. I do." The mirror said, beginning to shift his talons nervously. Just by him looking away, Esselm could confirm just what she was thinking. Her smirk growing wider, she said in a knowing, smooth voice,
"You stole it, didn't you?"
"WHAT!? I mean, no!" The mirror was now extremely panicked, his secret now having been discovered.
"Ooooooooo, the clan leaders would love to hear of this!" She said teasingly, a brilliant plan hatching in her mind... just like the nest she was going to have with this mirror.
"Don't you DARE tell them!" The mirror hissed, going from panicky to aggressive in a manner of seconds.
"Hmmmmm... okay. But only on one condition." Esselm said, knowing she had this situation entirely under control.
"What?" The mirror said, narrowing his eyes at her.
"Have a nest with me."
"WHAT!?"
"Well, if you don't want me telling your fellow clanmates and leaders..."
The mirror growled, seeming quite reluctant. However, he chose his reputation and chance of survival over being told on.
"...fine."
"Great to hear. My name is Esselm." Esselm said, feeling extremely happy that her idea worked.
"Splash." The mirror spat.
3healthy_0dead.png
Soon enough, Esselm and Splash were the parents of three eggs.
Splash left as soon as the eggs were laid, caring less about the little babies inside. Esselm, having experience from the nest before, began tending to them to ensure their survival.
94 more to go.
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
@GlitterDCMarvel Splash and Esslem had their nest!

Do you want me to send Esslem back to you or send her to the next person? And do you want to name the babies or can I?

Also my Sister was interested in taking the only Mirror they had. And I wanted to keep both the faes....As long as that's okay! :)
@GlitterDCMarvel Splash and Esslem had their nest!

Do you want me to send Esslem back to you or send her to the next person? And do you want to name the babies or can I?

Also my Sister was interested in taking the only Mirror they had. And I wanted to keep both the faes....As long as that's okay! :)
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
@GlitterDCMarvel

I'm going to go ahead and name the hatchlings. :)
@GlitterDCMarvel

I'm going to go ahead and name the hatchlings. :)
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
@silvercentaur okay! Of course she can have them! And send it off to the next person, @Queenmedusozoa @saristar @xariablossom21 @raccoongirl @anacondamiracle @jessjankens @jaxstronomy @crazydoll86
Birdy is still available, within crazydoll's lair! ALSO! Time for Esselm to move onto the next person!
@silvercentaur okay! Of course she can have them! And send it off to the next person, @Queenmedusozoa @saristar @xariablossom21 @raccoongirl @anacondamiracle @jessjankens @jaxstronomy @crazydoll86
Birdy is still available, within crazydoll's lair! ALSO! Time for Esselm to move onto the next person!
@GlitterDCMarvel I'll have a nest ready in 5 days. So that's my time table :)
@GlitterDCMarvel I'll have a nest ready in 5 days. So that's my time table :)
Wiki-wordmark.png7sf9yqJ.png
@jessjankens okay!
@jessjankens okay!
@GlitterDCMarvel

Could I be added to the pinglist?
@GlitterDCMarvel

Could I be added to the pinglist?
3tv54TN.gif any pronouns!
likes invader zim, MOTHER series, and cookie run
i draw sometimes
cat enthusiast

8SzUkvf.pngtumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif wb8OgnW.pngWOf8bvG.png
@pufferheart Yes, indeed!
@pufferheart Yes, indeed!
@GlitterDCMarvel

I wish to join the pinglist~ :]
@GlitterDCMarvel

I wish to join the pinglist~ :]
22zWrsw.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12