Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Esselm: 100 hatchling challenge
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@GlitterDCMarvel I just started it. So Im sitting on the B nest. XD Well, my dergs do. Im thinking on writing a thread in the creative corner so I can keep track on them. XD I kinda started two-three in the same time.
@GlitterDCMarvel I just started it. So Im sitting on the B nest. XD Well, my dergs do. Im thinking on writing a thread in the creative corner so I can keep track on them. XD I kinda started two-three in the same time.
@crazydoll86 aaaah. Honestly, this challenge is the first ever one I'm doing. You seem to be the type who does a bunch of challenges :)
@crazydoll86 aaaah. Honestly, this challenge is the first ever one I'm doing. You seem to be the type who does a bunch of challenges :)
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
@GlitterDCMarvel I never even looked at this forum until couple of weeks ago. I was bored and I started reading through the challenge forum. XD I couldn't stop myself to try them. Im thinking of doing the war of legacy too once I get a laptop. XD By then hopefully I finish at least one of them.
@GlitterDCMarvel I never even looked at this forum until couple of weeks ago. I was bored and I started reading through the challenge forum. XD I couldn't stop myself to try them. Im thinking of doing the war of legacy too once I get a laptop. XD By then hopefully I finish at least one of them.
@crazydoll86 I'm focusing on one at a time... 100 hatchling challenge is... going to be a-lot. But I won't regret ANYTHING
@crazydoll86 I'm focusing on one at a time... 100 hatchling challenge is... going to be a-lot. But I won't regret ANYTHING
@GlitterDCMarvel Yeah, that would be a good idea to do so. Lol Its tempting to do this too but Im positive I would have trouble not keeping the kids so I wait until i can expand my lair more. XD
@GlitterDCMarvel Yeah, that would be a good idea to do so. Lol Its tempting to do this too but Im positive I would have trouble not keeping the kids so I wait until i can expand my lair more. XD
@crazydoll86 Why I am sending Esselm to other lairs for the time being, lol!
@crazydoll86 Why I am sending Esselm to other lairs for the time being, lol!
@GlitterDCMarvel Lol That's smart. Don't tempt me. End up Im gonna start this challenge too. Lol XD
@GlitterDCMarvel Lol That's smart. Don't tempt me. End up Im gonna start this challenge too. Lol XD
@GlitterDCMarvel I might be able to take Esselm in a few minutes After I find a dragon who needs to be exalted.
@GlitterDCMarvel I might be able to take Esselm in a few minutes After I find a dragon who needs to be exalted.
8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
@silvercentaur okay! Sounds good!
@silvercentaur okay! Sounds good!
@GlitterDCmarvel Go ahead and send her over! I got the space now!
@GlitterDCmarvel Go ahead and send her over! I got the space now!
8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12