Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Esselm: 100 hatchling challenge
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@crazydoll86 Ah, okay! I want to get rid off all the babies in time for my birthday hatch... a five egg Naomi nest.
I also have pretty crackle dergs in my lair... if done right, it can look amazing.
@crazydoll86 Ah, okay! I want to get rid off all the babies in time for my birthday hatch... a five egg Naomi nest.
I also have pretty crackle dergs in my lair... if done right, it can look amazing.
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
@GlitterDCMarvel You are so right. I totally fell for a guardian girl because of the nice Grapefruit crackle...and I don't like guardians either. XD
Im thinking of making a personal "breed out the ugly challenge" with her. Keeping one baby only and try to breed until i breed a nice looking crackle from her.
@GlitterDCMarvel You are so right. I totally fell for a guardian girl because of the nice Grapefruit crackle...and I don't like guardians either. XD
Im thinking of making a personal "breed out the ugly challenge" with her. Keeping one baby only and try to breed until i breed a nice looking crackle from her.
@crazydoll86 Omg, she is so pretty!

Speaking of types of dragons that I don't usually like, I used to not like faes all that much... but ever since I got Daeanea, my Naomi decedent... and the mother of my birthday nest, I have fallen in love with their adorableness.
@crazydoll86 Omg, she is so pretty!

Speaking of types of dragons that I don't usually like, I used to not like faes all that much... but ever since I got Daeanea, my Naomi decedent... and the mother of my birthday nest, I have fallen in love with their adorableness.
@GlitterDCMarvel Me too! I mean I wanted a pearl derg and I saw an XXX pearl fae in the wxalt rescue. I wanted to breed change her but she is lile the coolest little thing ever. Had an arcana fae grapgic in the bio and skink/spinner which i love. So yeah now i have like three four fae, one of them being a naomi descendant from 00Rik00. This is my first fae baby. With lore. XD So I lied and I have three derg with lore. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33354179] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333542/33354179_350.png[/img] [/url] And this is my naomi baby. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35698003] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356981/35698003_350.png[/img] [/url]
@GlitterDCMarvel Me too! I mean I wanted a pearl derg and I saw an XXX pearl fae in the wxalt rescue. I wanted to breed change her but she is lile the coolest little thing ever. Had an arcana fae grapgic in the bio and skink/spinner which i love. So yeah now i have like three four fae, one of them being a naomi descendant from 00Rik00.

This is my first fae baby. With lore. XD So I lied and I have three derg with lore.

33354179_350.png

And this is my naomi baby.

35698003_350.png
@crazydoll86 Daeanea is 5th gen. All her babies will be 6th generation Naomi decedents! I'm so excited to hatch them for my b-day... but first I need to give Birdy to someone. Haha.

They are absolutely cute and gorgeous!
@crazydoll86 Daeanea is 5th gen. All her babies will be 6th generation Naomi decedents! I'm so excited to hatch them for my b-day... but first I need to give Birdy to someone. Haha.

They are absolutely cute and gorgeous!
@GlitterDCMarvel Send him over, I can keep him for you. If someone from here want him they can just ping me and I will send him over to them. :) that way you can hatch the cuties.
@GlitterDCMarvel Send him over, I can keep him for you. If someone from here want him they can just ping me and I will send him over to them. :) that way you can hatch the cuties.
@crazydoll86 Omg, really? That'd be awesome! I will let everyone know. Thank you!
@crazydoll86 Omg, really? That'd be awesome! I will let everyone know. Thank you!
@Queenmedusozoa @saristar @xariablossom21 @raccoongirl @anacondamiracle @jessjankens @jaxstronomy

Quick update!

Birdy is being sent to crazydoll86. If you want him, please ping them!

ALSO!

Estrella is ready to travel to another person's lair!
She will lay eggs with a male dragon of your choice. I will write a story based on that, basically.
@Queenmedusozoa @saristar @xariablossom21 @raccoongirl @anacondamiracle @jessjankens @jaxstronomy

Quick update!

Birdy is being sent to crazydoll86. If you want him, please ping them!

ALSO!

Estrella is ready to travel to another person's lair!
She will lay eggs with a male dragon of your choice. I will write a story based on that, basically.
@GlityerDCMarvel No problem. :)i do have space and my ABC challenge kids not gonna hatch in another three days. And there is only three eggs anyway.
@GlityerDCMarvel No problem. :)i do have space and my ABC challenge kids not gonna hatch in another three days. And there is only three eggs anyway.
@crazydoll86 ^^ How is your challenge going so far, anyway?
@crazydoll86 ^^ How is your challenge going so far, anyway?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12