Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Esselm: 100 hatchling challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@jaxstronomy
Adding you to the pinglist! Yay!
@jaxstronomy
Adding you to the pinglist! Yay!
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
@Queenmedusozoa @saristar @xariablossom21 @raccoongirl @anacondamiracle @jessjankens @jaxstronomy Finally, it was time. Esselm perched on the point of a cone-shaped stone, watching as cracks began to slither across the surface of the biggest egg of the bunch. Megalodon peered over the nest, his massive size making it really difficult to not accidentally step on the nest that he had part in creating. A bright light flashed, the echo of a dragon's roar drifting through the lair with a sudden burst of unnatural energy. Esselm startled backwards, falling off the stone, and into her and Megalodon's nest. Megalodon didn't fret, since the fae was so light and small. Right after, a head of a ridgeback poked out of a hole in the egg, and chirped at her parents. Then, with just the spreading of her wings, she broke completely free of her shell, before trotting over to her mom... and laying down by Esselm to feel more secure, despite Esselm being smaller than her own kid. Already. Megalodon looked pridefully with tears in his eyes at his newly hatched daughter. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35865924] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358660/35865924_350.png[/img] [/url] "Queenie!" Megalodon suddenly barked, that large, goofy grin that Esselm loathed spreading across his maw. "Queenie?" Esselm tilted her head, raising an eyebrow at her mate. "Oh. That's a name I thought for her." Megalodon chuckled in embarrassment. "Queenie it is, then." Esselm didn't care much about names. She just wanted this done and over with. Next, the second and third egg hatched at about the same time, and rather quickly... almost like in an explosion, egg shells splattering everywhere. Two fae males lay on top of one another, there huge eyes blinking as they caught a glimpse of the world for the first time. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35865925] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358660/35865925_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35865926] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358660/35865926_350.png[/img] [/url] "Dazzlecheeks and Birdy!" Megalodon squealed, his eyes glittering as he looked to Esselm for approval. "Beautiful names." Esselm tried to sound as cheery as possible. But those names were so dumb, she could throw up. But she didn't necessarily care for the hatchlings, so she didn't exactly mind. Okay, maybe a little. The two faes, after scrambling to get up from their current positions, hopped over to their mother, right next to their much bigger sister. Esselm held back a sigh, looking at Megalodon, who lay down next to her, whos eyes were so teary, he could make a waterfall for faes. 97 more to go. (Hatchlings will be given away for FREE! Also... those names... random name generator. Yep.)
@Queenmedusozoa @saristar @xariablossom21 @raccoongirl @anacondamiracle @jessjankens @jaxstronomy

Finally, it was time.
Esselm perched on the point of a cone-shaped stone, watching as cracks began to slither across the surface of the biggest egg of the bunch. Megalodon peered over the nest, his massive size making it really difficult to not accidentally step on the nest that he had part in creating.
A bright light flashed, the echo of a dragon's roar drifting through the lair with a sudden burst of unnatural energy. Esselm startled backwards, falling off the stone, and into her and Megalodon's nest. Megalodon didn't fret, since the fae was so light and small.
Right after, a head of a ridgeback poked out of a hole in the egg, and chirped at her parents.
Then, with just the spreading of her wings, she broke completely free of her shell, before trotting over to her mom... and laying down by Esselm to feel more secure, despite Esselm being smaller than her own kid. Already. Megalodon looked pridefully with tears in his eyes at his newly hatched daughter.

35865924_350.png

"Queenie!" Megalodon suddenly barked, that large, goofy grin that Esselm loathed spreading across his maw.
"Queenie?" Esselm tilted her head, raising an eyebrow at her mate.
"Oh. That's a name I thought for her." Megalodon chuckled in embarrassment.
"Queenie it is, then." Esselm didn't care much about names. She just wanted this done and over with.

Next, the second and third egg hatched at about the same time, and rather quickly... almost like in an explosion, egg shells splattering everywhere. Two fae males lay on top of one another, there huge eyes blinking as they caught a glimpse of the world for the first time.

35865925_350.png

35865926_350.png

"Dazzlecheeks and Birdy!" Megalodon squealed, his eyes glittering as he looked to Esselm for approval.
"Beautiful names." Esselm tried to sound as cheery as possible. But those names were so dumb, she could throw up. But she didn't necessarily care for the hatchlings, so she didn't exactly mind.
Okay, maybe a little.
The two faes, after scrambling to get up from their current positions, hopped over to their mother, right next to their much bigger sister.
Esselm held back a sigh, looking at Megalodon, who lay down next to her, whos eyes were so teary, he could make a waterfall for faes.
97 more to go.

(Hatchlings will be given away for FREE! Also... those names... random name generator. Yep.)
Those names though. Haha~

Anyway, if I could nab Dazzlecheeks that'd be great! If not that's fine too. He's so pretty!

Edit: Forgot to ping... @GlitterDCMarvel
Those names though. Haha~

Anyway, if I could nab Dazzlecheeks that'd be great! If not that's fine too. He's so pretty!

Edit: Forgot to ping... @GlitterDCMarvel
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
Man, I was hoping to pick up Dazzlecheecks! He's SO cute! But if you're giving away Queenie...I'd like to snag her before she gets snatched up! :)
Man, I was hoping to pick up Dazzlecheecks! He's SO cute! But if you're giving away Queenie...I'd like to snag her before she gets snatched up! :)
8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
@acacondamiracle sending Dazzlecheeks your way! @silvercentaur, sending Queenie your way!
@acacondamiracle sending Dazzlecheeks your way! @silvercentaur, sending Queenie your way!
Bump, Birdy is still available!
Bump, Birdy is still available!
bump!
bump!
@GlitterDCMarvel Could you add me to the pinglist? :D I love this story. Also Esselm is beautiful. I just recently started to add lores into my lair. I have only two and both female. XD My progren is the only boy who has a lore but yet have to write it down. He is a low class soldier who is a great spy. He is the the Queen's [s]lover[/s] right hand man. Sarcastic little shadow who popps up in the most unexpected placec and situations so other dragons are wary of him. Yeah. Have to write it down but english is not my first language so Im a bit hesitant. XD Aaanyway. If you need a male, you can breed with Esselm with him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18505101] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185052/18505101_350.png[/img] [/url]
@GlitterDCMarvel Could you add me to the pinglist? :D I love this story. Also Esselm is beautiful. I just recently started to add lores into my lair. I have only two and both female. XD My progren is the only boy who has a lore but yet have to write it down. He is a low class soldier who is a great spy. He is the the Queen's lover right hand man. Sarcastic little shadow who popps up in the most unexpected placec and situations so other dragons are wary of him.

Yeah. Have to write it down but english is not my first language so Im a bit hesitant. XD

Aaanyway. If you need a male, you can breed with Esselm with him.

18505101_350.png
@crazydoll86 absolutely! Also, would you be interested in having Birdy? He is still available! He is the second fae :)
@crazydoll86 absolutely! Also, would you be interested in having Birdy? He is still available! He is the second fae :)
@GlitterDCMarvel I was thinking to asking him but his colours are not really my type. But I will look out for the next hatchies. XD That ridgeback baby is crazy pretty.And I thought crackle can't be pretty.
@GlitterDCMarvel I was thinking to asking him but his colours are not really my type. But I will look out for the next hatchies. XD That ridgeback baby is crazy pretty.And I thought crackle can't be pretty.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12