Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Esselm: 100 hatchling challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35119300] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351194/35119300_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]Esselm is a beautiful fae. Born straight from a volcano when a meteorite crashed, her magical capability is endless. However, once, she managed to destroy a whole nest of eggs, trying to experiment her magic on them... which happened to be princess Prism's and the guardian deity Crysta's. When they discovered her mishap and demanded her for an explanation, She refused to even apologize, saying it was all for science. Crysta became angry that their children would never be born... because of the new, pretty fae of the clan. With one mighty roar, he placed a horrific curse on her: she will not be able to use magic again until she had 100 hatchlings, and discovered the joy of having children. But this curse was not sunshine and rainbows... she would have to lay nests with different male dragons, every time. If she had another nest with the same dragon, the curse would reset... and she would have to start all over again. She would also have to give away the hatchlings to other clans. She would be able to keep the last hatchling. Determined to get the curse lifted off of her, she thought that, as long as she didn't get too close to any of her mates or hatchlings, she could get it done and over with. Boy, was she wrong.[/center] Esselm is in need of mates! If you have some males that you'd like to see in the story I write for this, please let me know! PINGLIST: @/Queenmedusozoa @/saristar @/xariablossom21 @/raccoongirl @/anacondamiracle @/jessjankens @/jaxstronomy @/crazydoll86 @/pufferheart @/deathnotes @/survivors
Esselm is a beautiful fae. Born straight from a volcano when a meteorite crashed, her magical capability is endless.
However, once, she managed to destroy a whole nest of eggs, trying to experiment her magic on them... which happened to be princess Prism's and the guardian deity Crysta's. When they discovered her mishap and demanded her for an explanation, She refused to even apologize, saying it was all for science.
Crysta became angry that their children would never be born... because of the new, pretty fae of the clan. With one mighty roar, he placed a horrific curse on her: she will not be able to use magic again until she had 100 hatchlings, and discovered the joy of having children. But this curse was not sunshine and rainbows... she would have to lay nests with different male dragons, every time. If she had another nest with the same dragon, the curse would reset... and she would have to start all over again. She would also have to give away the hatchlings to other clans. She would be able to keep the last hatchling.
Determined to get the curse lifted off of her, she thought that, as long as she didn't get too close to any of her mates or hatchlings, she could get it done and over with.
Boy, was she wrong.

Esselm is in need of mates! If you have some males that you'd like to see in the story I write for this, please let me know!

PINGLIST: @/Queenmedusozoa @/saristar @/xariablossom21 @/raccoongirl @/anacondamiracle @/jessjankens @/jaxstronomy @/crazydoll86 @/pufferheart @/deathnotes @/survivors
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
Wow, you ought to put that in her lore. Is there any specific breed you'd want her to mate with?
Wow, you ought to put that in her lore. Is there any specific breed you'd want her to mate with?
@GlitterDCMarvel
I love this sm, add me to the pinglist please (if you have one that is)!
@GlitterDCMarvel
I love this sm, add me to the pinglist please (if you have one that is)!
quill.png
@rivershard any breed is fine!

@queenmedusozoa I shall put you in a pinglist I will CREATE NOW
@rivershard any breed is fine!

@queenmedusozoa I shall put you in a pinglist I will CREATE NOW
@GlitterDCMarvel

Could I be added to the pinglist?
@GlitterDCMarvel

Could I be added to the pinglist?
PQznZys.png
@saristar Yes!
@saristar Yes!
@saristar @queenmedusozoa Esselm looked around the vast dip of her clan, trying to catch a sight of a male that would catch her interest. However, most of the males already had mates... and the rest of the dragons were females. There were only a few drakes that were mateless. Sighing, she tried to narrow down her choices. Her gaze shifted to two large guardians, chatting with each other within the corners of the lair. The hive, an insect eldritch abomination, and Ruin, a fleshy eldritch abomination, were both generation ones. But they weren't even interested in having children. She frowned, crossing those two off her imaginary list. That left only the weird ridgeback of the lair... Megalodon. He was currently helping Sakura care for the hatchlings of the clan. Since he, despite his large size and menacing appearance, was a softie at heart, and just wanted to bring joy to the younger generations. Obviously, this left him as kind of an outcast for the clan. The clan of the Chasm was all about not showing sympathy for your enemy, and trying to survive the world that thought you were evil. But Megalodon broke all of those rules. He loved communicating with dragons outside the clan, and would leave just to do that. Not only that, he was such a pacifist, just seeing the sight of blood could made him faint. Gritting her teeth, she psyched herself up to be at least... a little attracted to this weirdo. That honestly didn't work. She wished she had her magic to hypnotize herself. But then she remembered that her magic was the reason she was doing this in the first place. She guessed that she would have to suck it up, and have to bear with this... special dragon. Flying up to meet the much bigger dragon's line of sight, she cleared her throat, causing the ridgeback's ears to flick in response. "Hmm?" Megalodon looked at her with a cross eyed gaze, for she was so small. "I was wondering... if you would... like to be mates?" Esselm tried to hide any hints that she absolutely despised this, and wasn't interested in being his mate at all. Megalodon opened his maw, but then closed it again almost immediately. He obviously haven't expected to hear that from the popular fae of the clan. "Me? Your mate? Is this some sort of joke?" Megalodon gasped. [i]I wish it was...[/i] Esselm thought in her head. "Well... I think you are pretty." Esselm forced a compliment out of her throat. She had to admit, though. He was pretty and cool looking... but his personality was... unattractive, clan standards. "Oh, my! Um... sure!" Megalodon's eyes brightened, and his maw stretched into a toothy grin. Esselm barely prevented a groan from escaping. Later, they were the proud parents of a three egg nest. Sort-of. Megalodon was obviously proud. Esselm, on the other talon, was not. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/2/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] "I can't wait for them to hatch!" Megalodon said to Esselm, his wings quivering with excitement. "I'm already thinking up names!" "Same here." Esselm forced a grin, now having to bear with having to not only deal with hatchlings, but to also have Megalodon as her temporary mate. Crysta was watching from afar, a look of disapproval stretched across his muzzle. He didn't like Esselm's attitude. Not one bit.
@saristar @queenmedusozoa

Esselm looked around the vast dip of her clan, trying to catch a sight of a male that would catch her interest.
However, most of the males already had mates... and the rest of the dragons were females. There were only a few drakes that were mateless.
Sighing, she tried to narrow down her choices. Her gaze shifted to two large guardians, chatting with each other within the corners of the lair. The hive, an insect eldritch abomination, and Ruin, a fleshy eldritch abomination, were both generation ones. But they weren't even interested in having children. She frowned, crossing those two off her imaginary list.
That left only the weird ridgeback of the lair... Megalodon. He was currently helping Sakura care for the hatchlings of the clan. Since he, despite his large size and menacing appearance, was a softie at heart, and just wanted to bring joy to the younger generations.
Obviously, this left him as kind of an outcast for the clan. The clan of the Chasm was all about not showing sympathy for your enemy, and trying to survive the world that thought you were evil.
But Megalodon broke all of those rules.
He loved communicating with dragons outside the clan, and would leave just to do that. Not only that, he was such a pacifist, just seeing the sight of blood could made him faint.
Gritting her teeth, she psyched herself up to be at least... a little attracted to this weirdo. That honestly didn't work. She wished she had her magic to hypnotize herself.
But then she remembered that her magic was the reason she was doing this in the first place.
She guessed that she would have to suck it up, and have to bear with this... special dragon.
Flying up to meet the much bigger dragon's line of sight, she cleared her throat, causing the ridgeback's ears to flick in response.
"Hmm?" Megalodon looked at her with a cross eyed gaze, for she was so small.
"I was wondering... if you would... like to be mates?" Esselm tried to hide any hints that she absolutely despised this, and wasn't interested in being his mate at all.
Megalodon opened his maw, but then closed it again almost immediately. He obviously haven't expected to hear that from the popular fae of the clan.
"Me? Your mate? Is this some sort of joke?" Megalodon gasped.
I wish it was... Esselm thought in her head.
"Well... I think you are pretty." Esselm forced a compliment out of her throat. She had to admit, though. He was pretty and cool looking... but his personality was... unattractive, clan standards.
"Oh, my! Um... sure!" Megalodon's eyes brightened, and his maw stretched into a toothy grin. Esselm barely prevented a groan from escaping.

Later, they were the proud parents of a three egg nest.
Sort-of.
Megalodon was obviously proud. Esselm, on the other talon, was not.
3healthy_0dead.png
"I can't wait for them to hatch!" Megalodon said to Esselm, his wings quivering with excitement. "I'm already thinking up names!"
"Same here." Esselm forced a grin, now having to bear with having to not only deal with hatchlings, but to also have Megalodon as her temporary mate.
Crysta was watching from afar, a look of disapproval stretched across his muzzle. He didn't like Esselm's attitude.
Not one bit.

It would be cool for my lore to have one of my dragons be her mate. I'll let you know when one of them can breed.
It would be cool for my lore to have one of my dragons be her mate. I'll let you know when one of them can breed.
@rivershard okay! ^^
@rivershard okay! ^^
My progen is ready to breed now, but he doesn't have any lore, and I don't plan to keep him. Quintet here will be ready in 3 days, and his lore could certainly use some expanding. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35211705] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352118/35211705_350.png[/img] [/url]
My progen is ready to breed now, but he doesn't have any lore, and I don't plan to keep him. Quintet here will be ready in 3 days, and his lore could certainly use some expanding.

35211705_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12