Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum Refactor Mass Opening
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35
Put me on the list, cap'n! Mass openings are so fun, and With your end goal, the result is going to be absolutely massive. Sign me up @drezdin !!
Put me on the list, cap'n! Mass openings are so fun, and With your end goal, the result is going to be absolutely massive. Sign me up @drezdin !!
4kfkgm.pngnn Welcome!nnnnn Art Shop nnnnnWishlistnn

@Drezdin
Could I be pinged :D
@Drezdin
Could I be pinged :D
O0LnWau.png
please put me on the pinglist
please put me on the pinglist
vbqABeH.gifvy2C1Og.gif
@Drezdin Since this is more of a personal challenge instead of a general FR discussion, I'm moving this thread to Quests & Challenges! Good luck :D
@Drezdin Since this is more of a personal challenge instead of a general FR discussion, I'm moving this thread to Quests & Challenges! Good luck :D
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@Drezdin COOL!

Mass Hatch, Mass Opening, and I'm trying to collect ALL THE BATTLE STUFF. *nods* I wonder if there is someone leveling their whole Lair just for this, too!? Hrmmn.

Please put me on your ping list! :)
@Drezdin COOL!

Mass Hatch, Mass Opening, and I'm trying to collect ALL THE BATTLE STUFF. *nods* I wonder if there is someone leveling their whole Lair just for this, too!? Hrmmn.

Please put me on your ping list! :)
[center][color=teal]@GimbleDim @ILUVDRAGONS @sagaxi You have all been added to the pinglist~! Congrats! This party is going to be - wait for it - [img]https://media.tenor.com/images/b98329ed8a921c2648548b861bd01e7d/tenor.gif[/img]
@GimbleDim @ILUVDRAGONS @sagaxi

You have all been added to the pinglist~! Congrats! This party is going to be - wait for it -

tenor.gif
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
[center][color=teal]@Drakenhart @Delmaria OPEN ALL THE THINGS (TM)! [img]https://imgflip.com/s/meme/X-All-The-Y.jpg[/img]
@Drakenhart @Delmaria

OPEN ALL THE THINGS (TM)!

X-All-The-Y.jpg
Hey @Drezdin , @ShadyRabbit said they'd love to be pinged for this during our convo about eggs and mass hatchies!! c:

Add 'em to the list >:D
Hey @Drezdin , @ShadyRabbit said they'd love to be pinged for this during our convo about eggs and mass hatchies!! c:

Add 'em to the list >:D
[BUYING] Unhatched Eggs!
(dm me to negotiate or PA for LAH)
@Drezdin

Goodness this looks to be mounting into quite the party. x3

Add me to the pinglist? >3>/
@Drezdin

Goodness this looks to be mounting into quite the party. x3

Add me to the pinglist? >3>/
61737_s.gif
[center][color=teal]@Lyka You have been added to Ye Olde Pinglist, verily forsooth! [img]https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/project_modules/disp/4ad27d29446779.562d5ec183455.gif[/img]
@Lyka

You have been added to Ye Olde Pinglist, verily forsooth!

4ad27d29446779.562d5ec183455.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35