Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum Refactor Mass Opening
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35
woah o_O

can i get on that pinglist?
woah o_O

can i get on that pinglist?
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.pngFYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png OqZ0Kdr.gif FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
- songify
- she/her
- fr+0
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
@Drezdin Wow Captain! That's alot. I have like one chest... it's name is Jane.

But I can't wait for this to happen, and I can't tell if I want the mods to hurry up with the revamp or take their sweet time so you can acquire all the currency.

Jane says hi btw
@Drezdin Wow Captain! That's alot. I have like one chest... it's name is Jane.

But I can't wait for this to happen, and I can't tell if I want the mods to hurry up with the revamp or take their sweet time so you can acquire all the currency.

Jane says hi btw
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
@StStrawburry

Hi Jane. *Waves.* o:

@littlesong4

Your little song shall make the symphony of joy that much sweeter.
@StStrawburry

Hi Jane. *Waves.* o:

@littlesong4

Your little song shall make the symphony of joy that much sweeter.
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
i wanna ping
i wanna ping

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
I'm shooketh can you just give me all of those Gilded chests
I'm shooketh can you just give me all of those Gilded chests

Beck • 20 • she/her
Dappervolk: Dryad #1337
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png
Use my Dappervolk referral code? https://dappervolk.com/register?referrer=dryad
[center][color=teal]@Farosh I never expected to be closing in on 5 stacks of Iron Chests, but here we are! And sure, you can have all of the worthless Empty Gilded Chests after I open them. Warning: They will disintegrate into dust as soon as you touch them! :D @Gusted Girl, you better believe that a ping is in your future. For reals. [img]https://media.tenor.com/images/22c14f97513c31bf689827ba149d8db1/tenor.gif[/img]
@Farosh

I never expected to be closing in on 5 stacks of Iron Chests, but here we are! And sure, you can have all of the worthless Empty Gilded Chests after I open them. Warning: They will disintegrate into dust as soon as you touch them! :D

@Gusted

Girl, you better believe that a ping is in your future. For reals.

tenor.gif
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
Hello everybody!! I have recently finished a conversation with @Drezdin, and would like to inform y'all that I am joining him on his quest to create a grand opening for the Coliseum Revamp.

By that, I mean, I'm doing a mass hatch, alongside Drezdin's mass opening.

As of this moment, I have 1 Fire Egg, 2 Earth Eggs, 2 Shadow Eggs, 2 Water Eggs, 2 Plague Eggs, 2 Lightning Eggs, 1 Wind Egg, 1 Ice Egg, 1 Nature Egg, 9 Nocturne Eggs, and 1 Bogsneak Egg. (That's 14 Elemental Eggs + 10 species-specific.)

I will acquire more as time continues. Feel free to PM me or leave a message on my page if interested in selling!

(Yes, I know I have no Arcane or Light Eggs ;-; Looking for more.)
Hello everybody!! I have recently finished a conversation with @Drezdin, and would like to inform y'all that I am joining him on his quest to create a grand opening for the Coliseum Revamp.

By that, I mean, I'm doing a mass hatch, alongside Drezdin's mass opening.

As of this moment, I have 1 Fire Egg, 2 Earth Eggs, 2 Shadow Eggs, 2 Water Eggs, 2 Plague Eggs, 2 Lightning Eggs, 1 Wind Egg, 1 Ice Egg, 1 Nature Egg, 9 Nocturne Eggs, and 1 Bogsneak Egg. (That's 14 Elemental Eggs + 10 species-specific.)

I will acquire more as time continues. Feel free to PM me or leave a message on my page if interested in selling!

(Yes, I know I have no Arcane or Light Eggs ;-; Looking for more.)
[BUYING] Unhatched Eggs!
(dm me to negotiate or PA for LAH)
Oh!! Sorry, I, uhh, forgot something. [img]http://i.imgur.com/tcECcMy.png[/img] PROOF FOR THE NONBELIEVERS
Oh!! Sorry, I, uhh, forgot something.

tcECcMy.png

PROOF FOR THE NONBELIEVERS
[BUYING] Unhatched Eggs!
(dm me to negotiate or PA for LAH)
...Jesus christ.
...Jesus christ.

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

I would like to be on the pinglist! I will definitely need something uplifting once the horrifying dreaded wonderful day finally comes and that revamp is completed. (Also, you two are insane for dedicating yourself that long...) This will definitely make the day memorable.
I would like to be on the pinglist! I will definitely need something uplifting once the horrifying dreaded wonderful day finally comes and that revamp is completed. (Also, you two are insane for dedicating yourself that long...) This will definitely make the day memorable.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35