Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] Quest to 99 Light Eggs! DONE
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34
@Cakeless yo can you slap me on that pinglist as well??
Also sending a little something your way~
@Cakeless yo can you slap me on that pinglist as well??
Also sending a little something your way~
Stuffed Mith
Always sleepy...
Moth-eaten Mith Doll
@Pyrolusite Thank you so much! I'll add you to the pinglist. :)
@Pyrolusite Thank you so much! I'll add you to the pinglist. :)
@Cakeless Slap me on the pinglist, please! (also FOUR EGGS in a DAY?? wow!)
@Cakeless Slap me on the pinglist, please! (also FOUR EGGS in a DAY?? wow!)
I have a scarf problem. Send scarves help.
Aviator ScarfFlair ScarfSilk Scarf
@LightningShatter Will do! Yeah, I'm stocking up a little so that I can focus on the festival for most of next week. Also hoping that I can find some fire eggs to swap for light.
@LightningShatter Will do! Yeah, I'm stocking up a little so that I can focus on the festival for most of next week. Also hoping that I can find some fire eggs to swap for light.
Oh wow, this is insane but amazing at the same time. May I please be added to the pinglist for this and any light eggs I may get, Ill be sure to send them to you!
Oh wow, this is insane but amazing at the same time. May I please be added to the pinglist for this and any light eggs I may get, Ill be sure to send them to you!
@Cakeless Will you add me to your pinglist? Also that's one heck of a goal o_o
@Cakeless Will you add me to your pinglist? Also that's one heck of a goal o_o
CA12rCw.gif
@Wianes @Sylka Both added. :)
@Wianes @Sylka Both added. :)
[center][b][size=4]Daily update:[/size][/b] [item=Unhatched Light Egg] Egg count: [b]9[/b] [br] Two eggs were bought today. I'm hoping that the festival will get me some fire eggs that I can exchange. Let's hope that RNG is good to me. :P [br] [i][size=2]Pings: @Alixe @ThousandSunny @Quarilas @TimeWatcher @PixelSpiral @Luthyx @Skorpion @Shrine @NightmaresArise @0live @ladylilitu @Babysaxon @Polyhymnia @Ellapinky @Arcanic @Limesparrow @Aishea @CutePrincess @TheOddDucky @Pyrolusite @LightningShatter @Wianes @Sylka[/size][/i][/center]
Daily update:

Unhatched Light Egg
Egg count: 9

Two eggs were bought today. I'm hoping that the festival will get me some fire eggs that I can exchange. Let's hope that RNG is good to me. :P

Pings:

@Alixe @ThousandSunny @Quarilas @TimeWatcher @PixelSpiral @Luthyx @Skorpion @Shrine @NightmaresArise @0live @ladylilitu @Babysaxon @Polyhymnia @Ellapinky @Arcanic @Limesparrow @Aishea @CutePrincess @TheOddDucky @Pyrolusite @LightningShatter @Wianes @Sylka
goodness gracious

at this rate you're going to be done really quickly. which, honestly, would be cool, because i wanna see all those hatches >:0
goodness gracious

at this rate you're going to be done really quickly. which, honestly, would be cool, because i wanna see all those hatches >:0
@Limesparrow Yeah but January 1 is still gonna come around at the same time. xD
Maybe if I reach my goal I'll extend it to 120 or something.
@Limesparrow Yeah but January 1 is still gonna come around at the same time. xD
Maybe if I reach my goal I'll extend it to 120 or something.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34