Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Ember Toss {FF - Tosses Closed, RP Open}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 88 89
@falconair, please add me to both pinglists -- thank you.
@falconair, please add me to both pinglists -- thank you.
HEveOVO.png
Quote:
@Falconair
Username:Syceris
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day):3
Tosses Purchased:0

may I be added to the daily ping list please
Quote:
@Falconair
Username:Syceris

may I be added to the daily ping list please
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Tarany
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day): 3
Tosses Purchased: 0

I'd like to be added to the pinglists too please.
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Tarany
Tosses Purchased: 0

I'd like to be added to the pinglists too please.
my40phJ.pngYRz6M4x.pngvOp94Cw.png
@Falconair - Can I be added to the pinglist?
@Falconair - Can I be added to the pinglist?
Quote:
@Falconair
Username:Morifinde
Quote:
@Falconair
Username:Morifinde
5XZONXp.png
[quote] @Falconair [b]Username[/b]: Dolman [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day)[/b]: 3 [b]Tosses Purchased[/b]: 3 [/quote] A group of dragons from the Dolman clan wander through the night market and notice the Ember toss with curiousity. Soel nudges his brother, roughly "You should give it a go, show us your prowess, great leader!". Casanova laughs but notices Delyth causally eyeing a plush Windsinger doll near the top of the shelf. With a wink, he steps forward, "For you, Milady" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17884565] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/178846/17884565_350.png[/img] [/url] Please add me to the pinglist. HAPPY FLAMEFORGER'S!
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Dolman
Tosses Purchased: 3

A group of dragons from the Dolman clan wander through the night market and notice the Ember toss with curiousity. Soel nudges his brother, roughly "You should give it a go, show us your prowess, great leader!".
Casanova laughs but notices Delyth causally eyeing a plush Windsinger doll near the top of the shelf.
With a wink, he steps forward,
"For you, Milady"

17884565_350.png

Please add me to the pinglist. HAPPY FLAMEFORGER'S!
I hope it's okay if I post this. As has been said, the hub marks this as open...? Please ping me whenever the stall is ready for another visit. ^^

~~~

"Hey! Look at that!" An excitable Mirror cried and bounded in the direction of the latest fireworks to catch her eye. Her brother kept pace a couple of strides behind, curious to see what the Fire Flight had to share with Sornieth. Their mother, the only one who hadn't attempted to scrounge up a costume for the occasion, followed more carefully, preferring to not bump into anyone than to arrive quickly.

"So cool!" Bryn nodded in agreement with his sister's voiced expression of awe at the intricacy of the bottled fireworks.
"They sure love their firework-craft-magic-art in the ember home." Strala remarked. When the stall-owner approached to offer a set of bellows, Suna did not hesitate to accept.
"Yes, yes!"
"Please." Her brother added in normal speaking volume.
"Three tries? That's enough for each of us to have a go." Strala realised.

So the family each took up a set of bellows and faced the embers. Suna sent a great puff at the embers. Strala opted for lots of little puffs in rapid succession. Bryn attempted to send moderate puffs in a steady rhythm.

Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Stanzascale.
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day): 3.
Tosses Purchased: None for now.
I hope it's okay if I post this. As has been said, the hub marks this as open...? Please ping me whenever the stall is ready for another visit. ^^

~~~

"Hey! Look at that!" An excitable Mirror cried and bounded in the direction of the latest fireworks to catch her eye. Her brother kept pace a couple of strides behind, curious to see what the Fire Flight had to share with Sornieth. Their mother, the only one who hadn't attempted to scrounge up a costume for the occasion, followed more carefully, preferring to not bump into anyone than to arrive quickly.

"So cool!" Bryn nodded in agreement with his sister's voiced expression of awe at the intricacy of the bottled fireworks.
"They sure love their firework-craft-magic-art in the ember home." Strala remarked. When the stall-owner approached to offer a set of bellows, Suna did not hesitate to accept.
"Yes, yes!"
"Please." Her brother added in normal speaking volume.
"Three tries? That's enough for each of us to have a go." Strala realised.

So the family each took up a set of bellows and faced the embers. Suna sent a great puff at the embers. Strala opted for lots of little puffs in rapid succession. Bryn attempted to send moderate puffs in a steady rhythm.

Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Stanzascale.
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day): 3.
Tosses Purchased: None for now.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
[quote] @Falconair [b]Username[/b]: Siritys [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day)[/b]: 3 [b]Tosses Purchased[/b]: 1 [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27681718] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276818/27681718_350.png[/img] [/url] [right][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25900215] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259003/25900215_350.png[/img] [/url][/right] Mysery and his mate Bertram enter the game site and ofcourse they want to take part of this fun looking game and becouse they could not choose wich one get second throw they but up an ember too so they can both trown twice.
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Siritys
Tosses Purchased: 1

27681718_350.png
Mysery and his mate Bertram enter the game site and ofcourse they want to take part of this fun looking game and becouse they could not choose wich one get second throw they but up an ember too so they can both trown twice.
B43QG5A.png
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Lilydew

I'd like to be added to the daily pinglist! :0
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Lilydew

I'd like to be added to the daily pinglist! :0
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Day One Opening
@ladylilitu @Jetfeather @jbapple @Catmints @Dreamcoyote @Ellapinky @minnieamos @Syceris @Shaedy @Shougoney @ghostingskies @heartcrusher1 @Juri01 @Emberglo @RaikuKawisa @Kristan @Morifinde @queenmedusozoa @dustclouds @Arianethel @Wolfkimmie @alliegator @Pennifeather @MarinaQuakenbush

Daily Bottled Image Update Reminders
@Ellapinky @Dreamcoyote @Syceris @Shougoney @Wubblyboofus @heartcrusher1 @Juri01 @Emberglo @RaikuKawisa @Kristan @Morifinde @queenmedusozoa @dustclouds @Arianethel @Wolfkimmie @alliegator @Pennifeather @MarinaQuakenbush

Welcome one and all! We have been open since rollover!

This also serves as a reminder that you are always welcome to make your tosses before the art update of the day. You will be attempting to light the bottles for the day that Flight Rising records your post.

If you are looking for the fastest way to view which bottles you've successfully collected, please view the spreadsheet.

Good luck, everyone!

Footnote to self:
--- Tosses started on page 6 ---
--- Toss results posted to sheet up to this point, no RP responses given yet ---
Day One Opening
@ladylilitu @Jetfeather @jbapple @Catmints @Dreamcoyote @Ellapinky @minnieamos @Syceris @Shaedy @Shougoney @ghostingskies @heartcrusher1 @Juri01 @Emberglo @RaikuKawisa @Kristan @Morifinde @queenmedusozoa @dustclouds @Arianethel @Wolfkimmie @alliegator @Pennifeather @MarinaQuakenbush

Daily Bottled Image Update Reminders
@Ellapinky @Dreamcoyote @Syceris @Shougoney @Wubblyboofus @heartcrusher1 @Juri01 @Emberglo @RaikuKawisa @Kristan @Morifinde @queenmedusozoa @dustclouds @Arianethel @Wolfkimmie @alliegator @Pennifeather @MarinaQuakenbush

Welcome one and all! We have been open since rollover!

This also serves as a reminder that you are always welcome to make your tosses before the art update of the day. You will be attempting to light the bottles for the day that Flight Rising records your post.

If you are looking for the fastest way to view which bottles you've successfully collected, please view the spreadsheet.

Good luck, everyone!

Footnote to self:
--- Tosses started on page 6 ---
--- Toss results posted to sheet up to this point, no RP responses given yet ---
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 88 89