Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Ember Toss {FF - Tosses Closed, RP Open}
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 88 89
[quote] @Falconair [b]Username[/b]:SkullLotus [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day)[/b]:3 [b]Tosses Purchased[/b]:17 [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32427654] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324277/32427654_350.png[/img] [/url] The spiral happily hopped over as he gave is warm greetings to passing passerby. He stopped by the stand as his lanterns slowly finally caught up. "Hello,hello,hello!" He squeaked, looking at the dragons playing and magic fire bottles "May I have a couple tries?! This seems like a great game! Seems like the other are having fun too! I hope you do too!"
Quote:
@Falconair
Username:SkullLotus
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day):3
Tosses Purchased:17

32427654_350.png

The spiral happily hopped over as he gave is warm greetings to passing passerby. He stopped by the stand as his lanterns slowly finally caught up. "Hello,hello,hello!" He squeaked, looking at the dragons playing and magic fire bottles "May I have a couple tries?! This seems like a great game! Seems like the other are having fun too! I hope you do too!"
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: DragonPromise
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day): 3
Tosses Purchased: none today

Thank you!
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: DragonPromise
Tosses Purchased: none today

Thank you!
HEveOVO.png
Quote:
@Falconair
Username:jbapple
Tosses Purchased:0
Quote:
@Falconair
Username:jbapple
Tosses Purchased:0
Toss results up to this point are being recorded in the spreadsheet right now. I'll be switching back to RP responses afterwards.
Toss results up to this point are being recorded in the spreadsheet right now. I'll be switching back to RP responses afterwards.
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
[quote] @Falconair [b]Username[/b]: Kaimon [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day)[/b]: 3 [b]Tosses Purchased[/b]: N/A[/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31252064] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312521/31252064_350.png[/img][/url] [i]"You ain't seen nothin' yet."[/i] Tiamara, the Very Experienced Wanderer (debatable) of the clan, is ready to try their (questionable) skills on this game! Watch as they regally toss the embers with a more serious countenance than could ever be necessary. The image is slightly ruined by the cat running back and forth between Tiamara's legs, eagerly voicing its support via shrill meows.
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Kaimon
Tosses Purchased: N/A

31252064_350.png

"You ain't seen nothin' yet."

Tiamara, the Very Experienced Wanderer (debatable) of the clan, is ready to try their (questionable) skills on this game! Watch as they regally toss the embers with a more serious countenance than could ever be necessary. The image is slightly ruined by the cat running back and forth between Tiamara's legs, eagerly voicing its support via shrill meows.
DmlTJ6X.png
Quote:
@Falconair
Username:GuardianDragonak
Tosses Purchased: 0
Quote:
@Falconair
Username:GuardianDragonak
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: rubyredtan
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: rubyredtan
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Stanzascale.
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day): 3.
Tosses Purchased: 3.

Updated my previous post. :)

I'll at least be interested to take a look at your RP thread, I have some wandering characters and a Fire dragon who lives in Ashfall, so there might be some who are interested.
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Stanzascale.
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day): 3.
Tosses Purchased: 3.

Updated my previous post. :)

I'll at least be interested to take a look at your RP thread, I have some wandering characters and a Fire dragon who lives in Ashfall, so there might be some who are interested.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
The end of festival time is around the corner and Cinead once more decided to pay Fuller a visit. The Imperial spent his day getting some souvenirs for everyone in the family and while for some dragons it was a quite the easy task, it was rather difficult to find the perfect one for others. So, he had to spent all day strolling from stall to stall, looking at every good and item on offer, bargaining with merchants and spending quite the number of Glowing Embers in the end.

It was rather late at night when Cinead got his try his luck at the Toss Game.

@Falconair
Friday's Bottles - Magic

Username: Juri01
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day): all 3
Tosses Purchased: 15 please
The end of festival time is around the corner and Cinead once more decided to pay Fuller a visit. The Imperial spent his day getting some souvenirs for everyone in the family and while for some dragons it was a quite the easy task, it was rather difficult to find the perfect one for others. So, he had to spent all day strolling from stall to stall, looking at every good and item on offer, bargaining with merchants and spending quite the number of Glowing Embers in the end.

It was rather late at night when Cinead got his try his luck at the Toss Game.

@Falconair
Friday's Bottles - Magic

Username: Juri01
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day): all 3
Tosses Purchased: 15 please
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: FloatingInSpace
Tosses Purchased: 24
Quote:
@Falconair