Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Ember Toss {FF - Tosses Closed, RP Open}
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 88 89
@Falconair

Me too! And thank you, and for everything you're doing, this is so much fun! :) If there's anything I could do to help you, please let me know :) (besides pestering you with posts :D)

Ari
@Falconair

Me too! And thank you, and for everything you're doing, this is so much fun! :) If there's anything I could do to help you, please let me know :) (besides pestering you with posts :D)

Ari
7d96ebw.gif
@Arianethel
I'm glad everyone is enjoying! And thank you!

Results up to here, barring some CRs, have all been recorded into the spreadsheet.
@Arianethel
I'm glad everyone is enjoying! And thank you!

Results up to here, barring some CRs, have all been recorded into the spreadsheet.
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@Falconair [b]Username[/b]: FallingSlowly [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day)[/b]: 3 [b]Tosses Purchased[/b]: 0 The Coatl stops to watch the goings on, enjoying her first venture back to her native homeland for the first time since she was a hatchling. A keepsake to take home with her is in order! But which deity do you ask for luck in this case??? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12421990] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/124220/12421990_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Falconair
Username: FallingSlowly
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day): 3
Tosses Purchased: 0

The Coatl stops to watch the goings on, enjoying her first venture back to her native homeland for the first time since she was a hatchling. A keepsake to take home with her is in order! But which deity do you ask for luck in this case???

12421990_350.png
ZIuG4kr.png 1523821381-siggy.png
They got lucky and were able to win a couple of common and even a rare bottle. As they were looking to get all three designs, they decided to try again~

@Falconair
Wednesday's Bottles - Forged Hearts (#2)

Username: Juri01
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day): all used up
Tosses Purchased: 10
They got lucky and were able to win a couple of common and even a rare bottle. As they were looking to get all three designs, they decided to try again~

@Falconair
Wednesday's Bottles - Forged Hearts (#2)

Username: Juri01
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day): all used up
Tosses Purchased: 10
RP from Sunday, cont'd

@Scatterspark

"Glad you made it back for the Festival," Fuller greets the Fire ridgeback as he approaches. She casually tosses him the ridgeback-sized bellows, keeping out of his way for his tosses.

Singe's first two tosses land not only home but also into the rare, burning sun bottles. A couple of attendees near him whistle in appreciation and excitement, their noise only growing at the second rare he managed to light.

His last shot was sadly interrupted. Fuller's Lux Spectre, which had been flitting between a couple of braziers keeping the embers going strong, chose the last moment to come re-light the brazier he was aiming his bellows at. The sudden, larger fire was enough distraction that Singe was able to only land his shot into a common, flickering candle bottle.

Fuller made an unhappy grumble to her familiar, which promptly vanished itself. "Ah, sorry for that one. I'm sure you've seen that before," she shook her head, chuckling a bit.

@QueenSabriel

Fuller encouraged the pair forward, smiling at them. Quickly, she explained how to operate the bellows well enough to play the game. She stayed nearby just in case they had additional questions, motioning a few other patrons in around them to open spaces.

The first shot was the lucky one, landing in the uncommon bottle. The second two also landed home, but both turned out to be the common flickering candle image.

"First time? Very nicely done!" she congratulated them before shuffling over to put together their prize pack.

"Careful now," she warned as she handed over the crate with their bottles and prizes. The careful was well-warranted - something inside was moving!

@Siritys

Fuller chuckled, bemused by the exciteable pair of fae still. She happily handed over their crate of goods, its contents including edible treats from around the Wastes.

"Enjoy!"
RP from Sunday, cont'd

@Scatterspark

"Glad you made it back for the Festival," Fuller greets the Fire ridgeback as he approaches. She casually tosses him the ridgeback-sized bellows, keeping out of his way for his tosses.

Singe's first two tosses land not only home but also into the rare, burning sun bottles. A couple of attendees near him whistle in appreciation and excitement, their noise only growing at the second rare he managed to light.

His last shot was sadly interrupted. Fuller's Lux Spectre, which had been flitting between a couple of braziers keeping the embers going strong, chose the last moment to come re-light the brazier he was aiming his bellows at. The sudden, larger fire was enough distraction that Singe was able to only land his shot into a common, flickering candle bottle.

Fuller made an unhappy grumble to her familiar, which promptly vanished itself. "Ah, sorry for that one. I'm sure you've seen that before," she shook her head, chuckling a bit.

@QueenSabriel

Fuller encouraged the pair forward, smiling at them. Quickly, she explained how to operate the bellows well enough to play the game. She stayed nearby just in case they had additional questions, motioning a few other patrons in around them to open spaces.

The first shot was the lucky one, landing in the uncommon bottle. The second two also landed home, but both turned out to be the common flickering candle image.

"First time? Very nicely done!" she congratulated them before shuffling over to put together their prize pack.

"Careful now," she warned as she handed over the crate with their bottles and prizes. The careful was well-warranted - something inside was moving!

@Siritys

Fuller chuckled, bemused by the exciteable pair of fae still. She happily handed over their crate of goods, its contents including edible treats from around the Wastes.

"Enjoy!"
RP from Sunday, cont'd

@Morare

Fuller greeted the coatl and guardian as they approached with a smile. "Welcome home, and... first visit?" she didn't point out that the guardian looked a bit too much out of his comfort zone. Tossing embers might do him good - it'd take his mind off of things.

"You'll get used to it, don't worry. Natural seasoning to all yer cooking, too," she teased lightly.

For not having grown up in the Wastes, the guardian still proved he had inherited some of his mother's intuition when it came to fire. Three tosses and three bottles - all commons, but a good show regardless.
RP from Sunday, cont'd

@Morare

Fuller greeted the coatl and guardian as they approached with a smile. "Welcome home, and... first visit?" she didn't point out that the guardian looked a bit too much out of his comfort zone. Tossing embers might do him good - it'd take his mind off of things.

"You'll get used to it, don't worry. Natural seasoning to all yer cooking, too," she teased lightly.

For not having grown up in the Wastes, the guardian still proved he had inherited some of his mother's intuition when it came to fire. Three tosses and three bottles - all commons, but a good show regardless.
Almost missed the ping somehow -_-
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: StrykeSlammerII
Taking it easy today while I run around other places :)
Almost missed the ping somehow -_-
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: StrykeSlammerII
Taking it easy today while I run around other places :)
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: queenmedusozoa
Number of Free Tosses: 3
Tosses Purchased: N/A

No rp for me today, sadly.
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: queenmedusozoa
Number of Free Tosses: 3
Tosses Purchased: N/A

No rp for me today, sadly.
quill.png
[quote] @Falconair [b]Username[/b]: Canisa [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day)[/b]: 3 for Today [b]Tosses Purchased[/b]: None at this Time [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7681960] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/76820/7681960.png[/img] [/url] [I]Sapphire was quite impressed with his attempt. Perhaps he had missed the hat trick--by a wide margin, actually--but at least he had managed to make a good showing. If anyone from his birth Clan saw him now, they certainly wouldn't be saying anymore that he couldn't work the forges! Smiling happily, he bowed to the attendant Snapper in thanks, then turned to catch up to the rest of his family. Perhaps his son Anguis had done so well at this game that he would consider giving up fighting, since he was definitely better at the billows? 'Phire was so focused on finding his sometimes mate and son, he never even noticed another member of the Clan wandering in from the outskirts of the Festival grounds.... [/I] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9396012] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93961/9396012_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Humboldtianum breathed a soft sigh as he landed. That map had been all wrong! He had gone wildly off course, and that was after he started a full half a month early, too! (The naturalist studiously ignored the fact that the map was working fine at first....right up until the moment that Bolt had noticed that interesting firebird and gone flying off to investigate....and then chased after that odd lizard....and then he just HAD to find where that beautiful imp made it's home...Anyway, a map that did not include the areas where fire creatures liked to live was obviously inferior in all the ways that mattered, so it was, without a doubt, the map's fault that he was late.) Shaking his head to clear it of lingering thoughts, Bolt glanced around him. The Ahsfall Waste really was quite fascinating, with tons of interesting creatures and magic, and glowing fire, and--what was that sound? Bolt moved so quickly that several dragons literally had to jump out of the way, much to their annoyance. He barely noticed, too intent on the sounds of animal life emerging from one particular stall. Moments later, he was staring up at a shelf where a number of toys and cages were displayed, right next to a pile of books, and even some jewelry. As fine as the books and jewelry were, Bolt had his eyes on far more important things--at least to him. Some of those toys were animals! And the cages had living fire beings....eagerly, the young Fire dragon turned to the watching Snapper to find out how to acquire one of those wonderful creatures. Upon learning the answer, Bolt immediately moved over to the billows. So what if he had been born out of an unhatched egg in an Arcane Land? Fire was in his blood. [b]Three pushes[/b] on these things should be easy....[/I] Oh dear...The Clan's naturalist has blundered his way into the Festival....well, perhaps he will get lucky. Three more tosses, please! :)
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Canisa
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day): 3 for Today
Tosses Purchased: None at this Time

7681960.png

Sapphire was quite impressed with his attempt. Perhaps he had missed the hat trick--by a wide margin, actually--but at least he had managed to make a good showing. If anyone from his birth Clan saw him now, they certainly wouldn't be saying anymore that he couldn't work the forges! Smiling happily, he bowed to the attendant Snapper in thanks, then turned to catch up to the rest of his family. Perhaps his son Anguis had done so well at this game that he would consider giving up fighting, since he was definitely better at the billows? 'Phire was so focused on finding his sometimes mate and son, he never even noticed another member of the Clan wandering in from the outskirts of the Festival grounds....

9396012_350.png

Humboldtianum breathed a soft sigh as he landed. That map had been all wrong! He had gone wildly off course, and that was after he started a full half a month early, too! (The naturalist studiously ignored the fact that the map was working fine at first....right up until the moment that Bolt had noticed that interesting firebird and gone flying off to investigate....and then chased after that odd lizard....and then he just HAD to find where that beautiful imp made it's home...Anyway, a map that did not include the areas where fire creatures liked to live was obviously inferior in all the ways that mattered, so it was, without a doubt, the map's fault that he was late.) Shaking his head to clear it of lingering thoughts, Bolt glanced around him. The Ahsfall Waste really was quite fascinating, with tons of interesting creatures and magic, and glowing fire, and--what was that sound?

Bolt moved so quickly that several dragons literally had to jump out of the way, much to their annoyance. He barely noticed, too intent on the sounds of animal life emerging from one particular stall. Moments later, he was staring up at a shelf where a number of toys and cages were displayed, right next to a pile of books, and even some jewelry. As fine as the books and jewelry were, Bolt had his eyes on far more important things--at least to him. Some of those toys were animals! And the cages had living fire beings....eagerly, the young Fire dragon turned to the watching Snapper to find out how to acquire one of those wonderful creatures. Upon learning the answer, Bolt immediately moved over to the billows. So what if he had been born out of an unhatched egg in an Arcane Land? Fire was in his blood. Three pushes on these things should be easy....

Oh dear...The Clan's naturalist has blundered his way into the Festival....well, perhaps he will get lucky. Three more tosses, please! :)
fw5Pc0h.png
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Seguidilla
Tosses Purchased:
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Seguidilla
Tosses Purchased:
I get pinged wrong sometimes, so careful spelling my name!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 88 89