Quote:
@Falconair
Username:
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day): 3
Tosses Purchased: 5
*eyes emoji* Gotta get all of those pretty badges
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Zillua
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Zillua
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Artemiis
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day):3
Tosses Purchased:0

I'd love to be added to a daily pinglist please!
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Artemiis
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day):3
Tosses Purchased:0

I'd love to be added to a daily pinglist please!
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: riseandshine
Tosses Purchased: 0

"But how does it work?" asks the golden-eyed Wildclaw. "Why does the flame keep burning?"
"Magic," says the green female Bogsneak behind him. "You should probably go sometime within this century, that Ridgeback back there sounds mighty impatient with the holdup."
"You can't just answer a question with 'magic'! Does it provide the fire with energy normally provided by fuel? Where does the energy come from? Does it need to be renewed? Or is it a time effect—"
The Bogsneak leans forward and reaches past the Wildclaw, whose talons are resting on the bellows, and shoves them down for him.
"Hey!"
Quick as a flash she's back in her original position. "My turn!"
"Please don't try to sound innocent," says the bright Tundra behind her. "It's very disturbing."
"Someone's cranky," the Bogsneak observes. "You'd probably be more comfortable if you shaved your fur…"
"Just go and push the bellows," growls the Tundra, and she does.
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: riseandshine

"But how does it work?" asks the golden-eyed Wildclaw. "Why does the flame keep burning?"
"Magic," says the green female Bogsneak behind him. "You should probably go sometime within this century, that Ridgeback back there sounds mighty impatient with the holdup."
"You can't just answer a question with 'magic'! Does it provide the fire with energy normally provided by fuel? Where does the energy come from? Does it need to be renewed? Or is it a time effect—"
The Bogsneak leans forward and reaches past the Wildclaw, whose talons are resting on the bellows, and shoves them down for him.
"Hey!"
Quick as a flash she's back in her original position. "My turn!"
"Please don't try to sound innocent," says the bright Tundra behind her. "It's very disturbing."
"Someone's cranky," the Bogsneak observes. "You'd probably be more comfortable if you shaved your fur…"
"Just go and push the bellows," growls the Tundra, and she does.
hXx1ctn.png1st_Place.pngegkPazK.png7XI1FUO.pngzMlwDtk.png3rdterra100_by_aavanaa-db6hwka.pngVZ1FSMH.png
[quote] @Falconair [b]Username[/b]: minnieamos [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day)[/b]: 3 [b]Tosses Purchased[/b]: 3 [/quote] [indent] [columns] Much like the day before, a group of female coatls quietly approach the stall. This time they each take their turn based on their plumage. Those with the brightest feathers toss first, and the owners of the darkest toss last. Once again there are murmured promises of a return tomorrow before they hurry on their way. (RP response still not necessary. I just do mine for fun.) [nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/308006/30800569.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/308894/30889399.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/308671/30867008.png[/img][nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/311425/31142451.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/341699/34169854.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/354634/35463365.png[/img]
Quote:
@Falconair
Username: minnieamos
Tosses Purchased: 3
Much like the day before, a group of female coatls quietly approach the stall. This time they each take their turn based on their plumage. Those with the brightest feathers toss first, and the owners of the darkest toss last. Once again there are murmured promises of a return tomorrow before they hurry on their way.

(RP response still not necessary. I just do mine for fun.)
30800569.png
30889399.png
30867008.png
31142451.png
34169854.png
35463365.png
t9AD0gu.pngsvjBuMU.gif
Suna gave a little cheer at their shared success. Bryn unfastened his mask to take a better look at their candles. A second cry of victory came at their prize pack. The family thanked the Snapper. Strala remarked, "she was going to find edible souvenirs sometime," in reference to her daughter. The Mirror shook her head with a smile. The three then took their leave. [center]~~~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3453017][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/34531/3453017p.png[/img][/url][/center] "On the second day of Flameforger's Flamecaller was giving..." Fayje sang to himself as he wandered haphazardly around. He halted and laughed at himself as he almost bumped into someone, spinning to head in the opposite direction to the way he had been going. He came to the Ember toss stall when it caught his eye as carrying something (the candles) to literally outshine the humble party popper. As rather many things at festival celebration hubs did. "Two nifty candles?" The Plague Coatl beamed at the Snapper to try emphasise that he was trying to ask for two goes while continuing the verse-making game. Fayje was saving the last line for when it was his turn to take two tries at the game. "And some bellows to keep the fires burning." Fayje grinned in anticipation. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22573][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/226/22573p.png[/img][/url][/center] It was something of a coincidence that the two dragons encountered the stall not far apart from one another. It was not common for their interests to overlap on the average day, so they weren't on familiar terms and didn't notice their almost-encounter. Like most of the clan though, the two had decided to visit the Night Market. Fayje adored parties and wasn't going to miss out on this one. For Belttissa's part, the fact it was the [i]Night[/i] Market meant it was perfect for one whose sight was much weaker by day than night. The sheer multitude of fireworks had been more than the Fae had expected, so she had decided to divert her attention away from the major shows for a time and see if there were any interesting stalls. Something in her periphery made her think of a shooting star. When she approached to watch, Belttissa considered it that it was more like a meteorite in behaviour. Though if all meteorites had such pretty impacts then their arrivals would be more popular. Perhaps some would find ways of drawing them to impact more frequently. Belttissa had yet to know a place that specifically had a rule against something like that. However, her volume manipulation project was of greater interest and what she'd heard about manipulating remote objects through an alternative method to telekinetic techniques was also something to pay attention to. The Fae blinked, surfacing from her thoughts, and realised that some space had opened up around the stall. So she decided to take an opportunity to observe the 'game' at close range. Just the once would do. "May I try?" Belttissa had her head tilted slightly to one side and her frills open. Fairly normal for a curious Fae visitor. She took her time getting used to holding the unfamiliar tool when the time came, she then aimed where the embers seemed brightest. [quote]@Falconair [b]Username[/b]: Stanzascale. [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day)[/b]: 3. [b]Tosses Purchased[/b]: None for now.[/quote] ~ [s]Blep. It shows I've been distracted. I'm okay with waiting until it conveniences you, but could you send me a link to yesterday's common candle? I forgot to pick it up in time. ^^;[/s] Edit: Found your post regarding past badges. Thanks for your roleplay post, it was fun to read. :D
Suna gave a little cheer at their shared success. Bryn unfastened his mask to take a better look at their candles.
A second cry of victory came at their prize pack. The family thanked the Snapper. Strala remarked, "she was going to find edible souvenirs sometime," in reference to her daughter. The Mirror shook her head with a smile. The three then took their leave.

~~~

3453017p.png

"On the second day of Flameforger's Flamecaller was giving..." Fayje sang to himself as he wandered haphazardly around. He halted and laughed at himself as he almost bumped into someone, spinning to head in the opposite direction to the way he had been going. He came to the Ember toss stall when it caught his eye as carrying something (the candles) to literally outshine the humble party popper. As rather many things at festival celebration hubs did.
"Two nifty candles?" The Plague Coatl beamed at the Snapper to try emphasise that he was trying to ask for two goes while continuing the verse-making game. Fayje was saving the last line for when it was his turn to take two tries at the game.
"And some bellows to keep the fires burning." Fayje grinned in anticipation.

22573p.png

It was something of a coincidence that the two dragons encountered the stall not far apart from one another. It was not common for their interests to overlap on the average day, so they weren't on familiar terms and didn't notice their almost-encounter. Like most of the clan though, the two had decided to visit the Night Market. Fayje adored parties and wasn't going to miss out on this one. For Belttissa's part, the fact it was the Night Market meant it was perfect for one whose sight was much weaker by day than night.

The sheer multitude of fireworks had been more than the Fae had expected, so she had decided to divert her attention away from the major shows for a time and see if there were any interesting stalls. Something in her periphery made her think of a shooting star. When she approached to watch, Belttissa considered it that it was more like a meteorite in behaviour. Though if all meteorites had such pretty impacts then their arrivals would be more popular. Perhaps some would find ways of drawing them to impact more frequently.
Belttissa had yet to know a place that specifically had a rule against something like that. However, her volume manipulation project was of greater interest and what she'd heard about manipulating remote objects through an alternative method to telekinetic techniques was also something to pay attention to.

The Fae blinked, surfacing from her thoughts, and realised that some space had opened up around the stall. So she decided to take an opportunity to observe the 'game' at close range. Just the once would do.
"May I try?" Belttissa had her head tilted slightly to one side and her frills open. Fairly normal for a curious Fae visitor. She took her time getting used to holding the unfamiliar tool when the time came, she then aimed where the embers seemed brightest.

Quote:
@Falconair
Username: Stanzascale.
Number of Free Tosses (max. 3/day): 3.
Tosses Purchased: None for now.
~
Blep. It shows I've been distracted. I'm okay with waiting until it conveniences you, but could you send me a link to yesterday's common candle? I forgot to pick it up in time. ^^;
Edit: Found your post regarding past badges.

Thanks for your roleplay post, it was fun to read. :D
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Quote:
@Falconair
Username:WorldOfOurOwn
Quote:
@Falconair
Username:WorldOfOurOwn
Quote:
@Falconair