Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Sway of Heart~Pinkerlocke
1 2 3
@Twistedstripe
Could I be added to the pinglist? :)
@Twistedstripe
Could I be added to the pinglist? :)
CXfN6hb.png
[img]http://www.zamarat.pl/images/div1.png[/img] [center][item=Red Linen Fabric Scrap] [/center] [center][size=6][font=calvin]Day 5[/font][/size][/center] Currentrider began to descend from the brown, clear sky and onto the Wandering Contagion below, where odd piles of waste huddled together and formed a small camp. Her wings ached and her stomach was still growling, forcing her to land and seek out some food and rest. The wasteland, though gruesome and scary, was seemingly welcoming at the moment, with the many piles of waste offering shelter for the lost guardian. The air, now warm, reminded her somewhat of home. Now that she had been in it for a while, the Scarred Wasteland was not as horrific as before,though that did not mean she wanted to leave it any less. No animal life was in sight, though after some scourging, beneath a fallen log, she uncovered some large insects, of which she forced herself to swallow. They were not as horrible as she first thought-though seafood was way better, and always would be. Currentrider wandered over to one of the piles of waste-the one most appealing that was made up of rotting trees. There was a hole on the side of it, just big enough for her to fit through. Circling around, she tucked her wings beside her and lied down. It wasn't a coincidence-this den belonged to another dragon. Or, at least, it once did. For now, the den held no trace of life, and neither did any of the other dens. Little did the guardian know, she was standing inside an abandoned mirror camp, one of many that littered the wasteland. From the looks of the surrounding life-the lack of such-the pack had most likely left only a month ago, more or less, leaving their remains to eventually break down. Such was the way mirror packs worked. The guardian was out in almost a minute, sleeping soundly and dreaming of the deep blue ocean where her family awaited her-it was almost real, if not for the loneliness that ran through her mind at every move. Though she knew it was all an illusion, Currentrider enjoyed every second of it. ----- @Stargirl8686 @Skyeset [i]I'm back from vacation and continuing with this thread! Thank you all for being patient. @Moon314 You have been added to the pinglist.[/i]
div1.png
Red Linen Fabric Scrap
Day 5

Currentrider began to descend from the brown, clear sky and onto the Wandering Contagion below, where odd piles of waste huddled together and formed a small camp.

Her wings ached and her stomach was still growling, forcing her to land and seek out some food and rest. The wasteland, though gruesome and scary, was seemingly welcoming at the moment, with the many piles of waste offering shelter for the lost guardian. The air, now warm, reminded her somewhat of home. Now that she had been in it for a while, the Scarred Wasteland was not as horrific as before,though that did not mean she wanted to leave it any less.

No animal life was in sight, though after some scourging, beneath a fallen log, she uncovered some large insects, of which she forced herself to swallow. They were not as horrible as she first thought-though seafood was way better, and always would be.

Currentrider wandered over to one of the piles of waste-the one most appealing that was made up of rotting trees. There was a hole on the side of it, just big enough for her to fit through. Circling around, she tucked her wings beside her and lied down.

It wasn't a coincidence-this den belonged to another dragon. Or, at least, it once did. For now, the den held no trace of life, and neither did any of the other dens. Little did the guardian know, she was standing inside an abandoned mirror camp, one of many that littered the wasteland. From the looks of the surrounding life-the lack of such-the pack had most likely left only a month ago, more or less, leaving their remains to eventually break down. Such was the way mirror packs worked.

The guardian was out in almost a minute, sleeping soundly and dreaming of the deep blue ocean where her family awaited her-it was almost real, if not for the loneliness that ran through her mind at every move. Though she knew it was all an illusion, Currentrider enjoyed every second of it.

@Stargirl8686 @Skyeset
I'm back from vacation and continuing with this thread! Thank you all for being patient.

@Moon314 You have been added to the pinglist.
QBIWg1o.png
. Twistedstripe
FR+3 || he/him

.... OvfZqTx.gif
[img]http://www.zamarat.pl/images/div1.png[/img] [center][item=Emerald] [/center] [center][size=6][font=calvin]Day 6[/font][/size][/center] The golden sun had now risen above the horizon, tinting the sky bright pink. The blue-winged coatl had managed to make it to the The Starwood Strand, which had now began to dim it's beautiful blue lights-the blossoms had closed, leaving the forest filled with tall, bare trunks. Yet her home, now hidden behind slopes and wildlife, was not far enough away from her. Zaraya's legs ached, but she couldn't stop now, especially since her parents would be waking soon, and would no doubt be able to find her, with her shimmering-sapphire wings making her stand out in the pink land of the Arcane. She wandered between the trunks, tucking her feathery wings as close to her body as possible, her pink eyes darting around in hopes of spotting an exit,or perhaps shelter for her to hide in until night. At last, after wandering for a while longer, she came to the edge of the forest. By then, the sun was high in the sky, and her home was far enough away not to worry about being caught. Calm and tired, Zaraya pushed herself forward. [center][img]http://imgur.com/I8Wux8C.png[/img][/center] The landscape had begun to change, with the familiar light pink earth beneath her fading out to become a murky brown, and then a dark and somber red, the soil becoming harder and covered in large cracks. Tendrils had begun to appear out of the ground, and became thicker as she went further. Trees similar to those from the Starfall Strand remained, however, the blossoms on top were non-existent, and instead of the beautiful, slim trunks, they were chipped and rotten, toppling over with red webbing pulling them to the ground. Zaraya had passed across her home border, and was now in the Scarred Wasteland, specifically, the Wandering Contagion. ----- @Stargirl8686 @Skyeset @Moon314 [i]More writing. [/i]
div1.png
Emerald
Day 6

The golden sun had now risen above the horizon, tinting the sky bright pink. The blue-winged coatl had managed to make it to the The Starwood Strand, which had now began to dim it's beautiful blue lights-the blossoms had closed, leaving the forest filled with tall, bare trunks. Yet her home, now hidden behind slopes and wildlife, was not far enough away from her.

Zaraya's legs ached, but she couldn't stop now, especially since her parents would be waking soon, and would no doubt be able to find her, with her shimmering-sapphire wings making her stand out in the pink land of the Arcane. She wandered between the trunks, tucking her feathery wings as close to her body as possible, her pink eyes darting around in hopes of spotting an exit,or perhaps shelter for her to hide in until night.

At last, after wandering for a while longer, she came to the edge of the forest. By then, the sun was high in the sky, and her home was far enough away not to worry about being caught. Calm and tired, Zaraya pushed herself forward.

I8Wux8C.png

The landscape had begun to change, with the familiar light pink earth beneath her fading out to become a murky brown, and then a dark and somber red, the soil becoming harder and covered in large cracks. Tendrils had begun to appear out of the ground, and became thicker as she went further. Trees similar to those from the Starfall Strand remained, however, the blossoms on top were non-existent, and instead of the beautiful, slim trunks, they were chipped and rotten, toppling over with red webbing pulling them to the ground.

Zaraya had passed across her home border, and was now in the Scarred Wasteland, specifically, the Wandering Contagion.

@Stargirl8686 @Skyeset @Moon314
More writing.
QBIWg1o.png
. Twistedstripe
FR+3 || he/him

.... OvfZqTx.gif
[img]http://www.zamarat.pl/images/div1.png[/img] [center][item=Kelp Tender Plush] [/center] [center][size=6][font=calvin]Day 7[/font][/size][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/RPxXp6k.png[/img] Made using [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2071755#post_2071755]these[/url] templates.[/center] ----- @Stargirl8686 @Skyeset @Moon314 [i] Decided to do some art this time. [/i]
div1.png
Kelp Tender Plush
Day 7

RPxXp6k.png

Made using these templates.

Decided to do some art this time.
QBIWg1o.png
. Twistedstripe
FR+3 || he/him

.... OvfZqTx.gif
@Twistedstripe AAAA SO ADORABLE <3
@Twistedstripe AAAA SO ADORABLE <3
CXfN6hb.png
[img]http://www.zamarat.pl/images/div1.png[/img] [center][item=Peace Lily] [/center] [center][size=6][font=calvin]Day 8[/font][/size][/center] As she began to break back into consciousness, Currentrider felt a horrible feeling deep in her gut; something was wrong. Slowly, the guardian lifted herself off of the ground, not making a sound. She scanned outside the den's mouth, but all she could see were the numerous other piles surrounding her, no sound or sign of anything remotely dangerous. Yet the feeling had not passed. Slowly, she exited the den, digging her claws into the soil with every step and waving her tail anxiously. [center][img]http://imgur.com/I8Wux8C.png[/img][/center] Two piercing, light blue eyes studied the guardian from afar, watching her every move and breath with burning impatience. She knew the poor dragon had woken because of her, and that she was not of the plague, yet she never thought that the dragon would be foolish enough to wander out of safety, exposing herself to every predator alive, in this cruel wasteland nonetheless. A small, quiet chuckle emerged. [i]How foolish. Your parents did not teach you very well.[/i] ----- @Stargirl8686 @Skyeset @Moon314 [i]Finally, some action! I took Caeda, Paulie and Currentrider into the Coliseum for 10 rounds. They all leveled up to level 3 with no trouble. Character post has been updated.[/i]
div1.png
Peace Lily
Day 8

As she began to break back into consciousness, Currentrider felt a horrible feeling deep in her gut; something was wrong. Slowly, the guardian lifted herself off of the ground, not making a sound. She scanned outside the den's mouth, but all she could see were the numerous other piles surrounding her, no sound or sign of anything remotely dangerous. Yet the feeling had not passed. Slowly, she exited the den, digging her claws into the soil with every step and waving her tail anxiously.

I8Wux8C.png

Two piercing, light blue eyes studied the guardian from afar, watching her every move and breath with burning impatience.

She knew the poor dragon had woken because of her, and that she was not of the plague, yet she never thought that the dragon would be foolish enough to wander out of safety, exposing herself to every predator alive, in this cruel wasteland nonetheless.

A small, quiet chuckle emerged.

How foolish. Your parents did not teach you very well.

Finally, some action!

I took Caeda, Paulie and Currentrider into the Coliseum for 10 rounds. They all leveled up to level 3 with no trouble. Character post has been updated.
QBIWg1o.png
. Twistedstripe
FR+3 || he/him

.... OvfZqTx.gif
[img]http://www.zamarat.pl/images/div1.png[/img] [center][item=Waterskin] [/center] [center][size=6][font=calvin]Day 9[/font][/size][/center] Zaraya had wandered deep into the Scarred Wasteland before meeting her first roadblock. After wandering non-stop for a full day, the young coatl was almost entirely drained of her energy. Her wings and tail dragged across the ground as she forced herself slowly forward. The Arcane border was no longer visible, but neither was any form of shelter-only dead trees and tendrils, seemingly going on forever. " I must keep going. I can do this.."She muttered to herself. But though her mind told her it was possible, her body protested. Suddenly, without warning, her legs shook uncontrollably, and fell beneath her as she collapsed onto the red earth below. She attempted to get up only to fall down again. Exhausted and defeated, the coatl closed her pink eyes and fell into deep sleep. ----- @Stargirl8686 @Skyeset @Moon314 [i]Sorry for updating so late, had things to do. Promise to update sooner.[/i]
div1.png
Waterskin
Day 9

Zaraya had wandered deep into the Scarred Wasteland before meeting her first roadblock.

After wandering non-stop for a full day, the young coatl was almost entirely drained of her energy. Her wings and tail dragged across the ground as she forced herself slowly forward. The Arcane border was no longer visible, but neither was any form of shelter-only dead trees and tendrils, seemingly going on forever. " I must keep going. I can do this.."She muttered to herself.

But though her mind told her it was possible, her body protested. Suddenly, without warning, her legs shook uncontrollably, and fell beneath her as she collapsed onto the red earth below. She attempted to get up only to fall down again. Exhausted and defeated, the coatl closed her pink eyes and fell into deep sleep.

Sorry for updating so late, had things to do. Promise to update sooner.
QBIWg1o.png
. Twistedstripe
FR+3 || he/him

.... OvfZqTx.gif
@Twistedstripe

Can you me to the ping list?
@Twistedstripe

Can you me to the ping list?
115231.gif172037.gif172039.gif
[img]http://www.zamarat.pl/images/div1.png[/img] [center][item=Wildwood Moss] [/center] [center][size=6][font=calvin]Day 10[/font][/size][/center] The small, red-eyed fae had flown a long way before finally landing for a quick rest. So far, Paulie had made good progress towards the western Scarred Wasteland, for a dragon of such tiny wings. He had not seen any sign of clan dragons on his way, though he did see a few stray mirror packs; a common sight to plague dragons. After scanning the ground for predators, and quick bite to eat, he launched into the sky once more, [center][img]http://imgur.com/I8Wux8C.png[/img][/center] Paulie observed the land below him-an abandoned mirror camp, littered with piles of waste to form makeshift dens. They were often considered small and uncomfortable by other dragons; for the fae, they were massive and roomy. Then he noticed, in the midst of the grey, red and brown, a large moving splotch of varying blues. [i]What in Plaguebringer is that?[/i] he thought. Curious, he flew downwards, towards Currentrider and certain danger. ----- @Stargirl8686 @Skyeset @Moon314 [i]Woo! Day 10! On to the double digits! Sorry for updating so late, I keep forgetting to do this and I hate it.[/i] @ArtisticDragonn [i]You have been added to the pinglist.[/i]
div1.png
Wildwood Moss
Day 10

The small, red-eyed fae had flown a long way before finally landing for a quick rest. So far, Paulie had made good progress towards the western Scarred Wasteland, for a dragon of such tiny wings. He had not seen any sign of clan dragons on his way, though he did see a few stray mirror packs; a common sight to plague dragons. After scanning the ground for predators, and quick bite to eat, he launched into the sky once more,

I8Wux8C.png

Paulie observed the land below him-an abandoned mirror camp, littered with piles of waste to form makeshift dens. They were often considered small and uncomfortable by other dragons; for the fae, they were massive and roomy.

Then he noticed, in the midst of the grey, red and brown, a large moving splotch of varying blues. What in Plaguebringer is that? he thought. Curious, he flew downwards, towards Currentrider and certain danger.

Woo! Day 10! On to the double digits! Sorry for updating so late, I keep forgetting to do this and I hate it.

@ArtisticDragonn
You have been added to the pinglist.
QBIWg1o.png
. Twistedstripe
FR+3 || he/him

.... OvfZqTx.gif
[img]http://www.zamarat.pl/images/div1.png[/img] [center][item=Sakura Owlet] [/center] [center][size=6][font=calvin]Day 11[/font][/size][/center] Currentrider turned her head suddenly. She thought she heard something, like someone laughing. Her tail twitched with new energy, and her wings spread, ready to take flight at any moment. She ducked her head and glanced around once more. "Hello?" she asked the silence, hoping it to remain mute. But then the silence responded. "Greetings." The guardian, spooked, turned towards the source. Floating just at her eye level, a tiny black fae stared into her massive, blue eyes. Paulie blinked, slightly daunted at the sight of such a massive dragon. "You seemed lost, calling out into nothing like that. Water dragons don't wander so deep into the Scarred Wasteland that often, I hear. So, where are you trying to go?" Currentrider let out a small sigh-the fae was not a threat be any means, even if he tried to attack her. The guardian tried to smile. "I'm trying to go home. I don't know what to do or where to go. I mean, I was looking for someone to stay with for the night so that I could rest and go back home after the whitecaps faded but...I'm kind of lost." Paulie nodded. "I see. Well, I'm also looking for a clan, and if you came from the Sea, that means you mustn't have seen any on your way here, right?" He sighed, his crest drooping slightly. "Oh well, I guess Northeast could do. Why...why don't you come along with me? We could stop by the sea on the way and return you home. It would be better than wandering aimlessly." The guardian nodded in agreement. It would be better, and safer-that is, if this fae could offer any protection. She spread her wings and was about to launch into the air when another voice spoke. "Where are you two going? There's no rush..." ----- @Stargirl8686 @Skyeset @Moon314 @ArtisticDragonn [i]Well, I asked for something to do and Pinekrton delivered. Caeda, Zaraya and Paulie are now level 4. Also, can I just mention how massive Curretrider is and how tiny Paulie and the rest of the ast are compared to her? Like, wow.[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/sRnzgUV.png[/img]
div1.png
Sakura Owlet
Day 11

Currentrider turned her head suddenly. She thought she heard something, like someone laughing. Her tail twitched with new energy, and her wings spread, ready to take flight at any moment. She ducked her head and glanced around once more. "Hello?" she asked the silence, hoping it to remain mute.

But then the silence responded.

"Greetings."

The guardian, spooked, turned towards the source.

Floating just at her eye level, a tiny black fae stared into her massive, blue eyes. Paulie blinked, slightly daunted at the sight of such a massive dragon. "You seemed lost, calling out into nothing like that. Water dragons don't wander so deep into the Scarred Wasteland that often, I hear. So, where are you trying to go?"

Currentrider let out a small sigh-the fae was not a threat be any means, even if he tried to attack her. The guardian tried to smile. "I'm trying to go home. I don't know what to do or where to go. I mean, I was looking for someone to stay with for the night so that I could rest and go back home after the whitecaps faded but...I'm kind of lost." Paulie nodded. "I see. Well, I'm also looking for a clan, and if you came from the Sea, that means you mustn't have seen any on your way here, right?" He sighed, his crest drooping slightly. "Oh well, I guess Northeast could do. Why...why don't you come along with me? We could stop by the sea on the way and return you home. It would be better than wandering aimlessly."

The guardian nodded in agreement. It would be better, and safer-that is, if this fae could offer any protection. She spread her wings and was about to launch into the air when another voice spoke.

"Where are you two going? There's no rush..."

@Stargirl8686 @Skyeset @Moon314 @ArtisticDragonn
Well, I asked for something to do and Pinekrton delivered. Caeda, Zaraya and Paulie are now level 4.

Also, can I just mention how massive Curretrider is and how tiny Paulie and the rest of the ast are compared to her? Like, wow.
sRnzgUV.png
QBIWg1o.png
. Twistedstripe
FR+3 || he/him

.... OvfZqTx.gif
1 2 3