Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Fire [A Pinkerlocke]
1 2 3 4
[b]Day 19[/b] [item=glow mushroom] Plant, so 10-20 matches [u]Woodland Path[/u] [u]NightGlow, Cobalt, Rasp[/u] [b]Notes:[/b] [LIST] [*]Found a [item=zephyr might fragment] [*]Rasp and NightGlow grew to level 7 [/LIST]
Day 19
Glow Mushroom

Plant, so 10-20 matches

Woodland Path
NightGlow, Cobalt, Rasp

Notes:
  • Found a Zephyr Might Fragment
  • Rasp and NightGlow grew to level 7
@ladylilitu

Ahh thank you! I really appreciate it! I did the easy and less sentimental way, and just bought completely new dragons to start off with, but the problem is that I am now very attached and will cry if they die
@ladylilitu

Ahh thank you! I really appreciate it! I did the easy and less sentimental way, and just bought completely new dragons to start off with, but the problem is that I am now very attached and will cry if they die
[b]Day 20[/b] [item=wave skipper] Seafood, so 30-40 matches. Today [u]Rasp[/u], [u]Paalo[/u], and [u]NightGlow[/u] are battling in the [u]Scorched Forest[/u]. Unfortunately for Paalo, he is level one and is probably going to die since its so many matches, but I will use as many health potions as I can! If he dies, Cobalt will take his place. (same for the others as well [u]Notes:[/u] [LIST] [*]Paalo dies in the second round... C'mon Paalo [*]Cobalt leveled up to level 7 [*]NightGlow and Rasp are now level 8 [*]Raspberry took too many shreds and critical hits, and is no longer with us, leaving Cobalt as a single mother [s]Im not crying you are[/s] [/LIST] So today sucked. Of course I was given the new venue for the very long 30 seafood battles... Now to hope for a familiar from Pinkerton so I can get a new male [s]still crying[/s] @ladylilitu (If you don't want me to ping just let me know)
Day 20
Wave Skipper
Seafood, so 30-40 matches.

Today Rasp, Paalo, and NightGlow are battling in the Scorched Forest. Unfortunately for Paalo, he is level one and is probably going to die since its so many matches, but I will use as many health potions as I can! If he dies, Cobalt will take his place. (same for the others as well

Notes:
  • Paalo dies in the second round... C'mon Paalo
  • Cobalt leveled up to level 7
  • NightGlow and Rasp are now level 8
  • Raspberry took too many shreds and critical hits, and is no longer with us, leaving Cobalt as a single mother Im not crying you are

So today sucked. Of course I was given the new venue for the very long 30 seafood battles... Now to hope for a familiar from Pinkerton so I can get a new male still crying

@ladylilitu (If you don't want me to ping just let me know)
[b]Day 21[/b] [item=Black pawn] Instead of art, I really need to write the story, so more to come in later posts today [b]First Hunt[/b] NightGlow followed the the two dragons out of camp and into the forest. Cobalt and Rasp walked side by side a few paces in front of the blue spiral, whispering quietly to each other. NightGlow hoped that they weren't talking about her, and were just staying quite to not alert any monsters. She didn't want to eavesdrop, but her curiosity got the best of her. She slowly got closer to them in hopes she could hear what they were saying without making it obvious. Suddenly, Cobalt stopped, and NightGlow walked straight into her since she was following so closely. The grey ridgeback glowered at her, but made no sound. NightGlow backed off quickly and perked her ears to hear why she stopped. To the left of the group, there were two ragepuffs hopping along in a field. Thankfully, they hadn't noticed the group yet, so they were hopefully easy prey. The group got down low to the ground while NightGlow moved behind Rasp to shield the glowing runes. It worked, and the ragepuffs didn't see the dragons until it was too late. Cobalt flew on top of one, killing it easily, while Rasp flew over to the other one. This one managed to escape the tundra's grasp and in its escape it flew straight into NightGlow. Taken by surprise, she clawed frantically at the beast until it finally stopped fighting back. She did it! She didn't mess it up this time! NightGlow carried the ragepuff over to the other two proudly. "You actually managed to be helpful for once," Cobalt sneered. "Even though it was through sheer luck." NightGlow just rolled her eyes at her. She wasn't going to let Cobalt make her feel any less accomplished. "Good job!" Rasp said smiling as he walked up to her. "I don't know how, but it just slipped right out from under me. I'm glad you were there to catch it." NightGlow's face heated up again at his praise. "T-Thanks Rasp," she said shyly. "I just got lucky today." Rasp smiled at her again before walking back over to Cobalt. "Let's head back," Cobalt decided. "These two will be enough for now, and it's getting dark anyways." The ridgeback easily scooped her prey onto her back and started to walk in the direction of the camp, Rasp following beside her closely. NightGlow tried to do the same, but she was much smaller than Cobalt, so it kept falling off. Afraid of getting called out again by Cobalt, she picked it up in her mouth and strained to keep up. She had to keep stopping every so often, but eventually she made it back to the camp, not too far behind the others. @ladylilitu @Babysaxon
Day 21
Black Pawn
Instead of art, I really need to write the story, so more to come in later posts today

First Hunt
NightGlow followed the the two dragons out of camp and into the forest. Cobalt and Rasp walked side by side a few paces in front of the blue spiral, whispering quietly to each other. NightGlow hoped that they weren't talking about her, and were just staying quite to not alert any monsters. She didn't want to eavesdrop, but her curiosity got the best of her. She slowly got closer to them in hopes she could hear what they were saying without making it obvious. Suddenly, Cobalt stopped, and NightGlow walked straight into her since she was following so closely. The grey ridgeback glowered at her, but made no sound. NightGlow backed off quickly and perked her ears to hear why she stopped.

To the left of the group, there were two ragepuffs hopping along in a field. Thankfully, they hadn't noticed the group yet, so they were hopefully easy prey. The group got down low to the ground while NightGlow moved behind Rasp to shield the glowing runes. It worked, and the ragepuffs didn't see the dragons until it was too late. Cobalt flew on top of one, killing it easily, while Rasp flew over to the other one. This one managed to escape the tundra's grasp and in its escape it flew straight into NightGlow. Taken by surprise, she clawed frantically at the beast until it finally stopped fighting back. She did it! She didn't mess it up this time!

NightGlow carried the ragepuff over to the other two proudly.
"You actually managed to be helpful for once," Cobalt sneered. "Even though it was through sheer luck." NightGlow just rolled her eyes at her. She wasn't going to let Cobalt make her feel any less accomplished.
"Good job!" Rasp said smiling as he walked up to her. "I don't know how, but it just slipped right out from under me. I'm glad you were there to catch it." NightGlow's face heated up again at his praise.
"T-Thanks Rasp," she said shyly. "I just got lucky today." Rasp smiled at her again before walking back over to Cobalt.
"Let's head back," Cobalt decided. "These two will be enough for now, and it's getting dark anyways." The ridgeback easily scooped her prey onto her back and started to walk in the direction of the camp, Rasp following beside her closely. NightGlow tried to do the same, but she was much smaller than Cobalt, so it kept falling off. Afraid of getting called out again by Cobalt, she picked it up in her mouth and strained to keep up. She had to keep stopping every so often, but eventually she made it back to the camp, not too far behind the others.

@ladylilitu @Babysaxon
@BriXO can I have pings on progress :)
@BriXO can I have pings on progress :)
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Babysaxon
Ahh yes of course! Thank you for your interest!
@Babysaxon
Ahh yes of course! Thank you for your interest!
@ladylilitu @Babysaxon
Sorry for the long update. I still have a lot to catch up on, but I didn't want to make it too long. I will update it every day (hopefully shorter than this) until I am officially caught up, and then I will do the regular material updates

Sick
Since her first hunt was successful, NightGlow now regularly joined the other two on their hunts. They worked out a system where she would walk in between Cobalt and Rasp so that her runes were more hidden. Cobalt didn't seem to like it very much, but it helped the hunting so she allowed it. Somehow though, they still whispered above NightGlow's head like she wasn't there, but she just stopped trying to listen in. She heard enough to know that it wasn't about her, which put her at ease.

One morning she woke up to the sound of Cobalt coughing. Concerned, she walked over to her nest to see what was going on. Cobalt was very pale, and looked too weak to stand. Rasp was by her side, just sitting while she laid there. When he saw NightGlow he got up and motioned her away from Cobalt.
"She must've caught something from one of the monsters," Rasp told her quietly. "I am fairly certain that she will be fine within a day or two, but for now she just needs to rest. It is just going to be us hunting today, so we just have to be extra careful." NightGlow couldn't help but to feel happy. She was hunting with just Rasp today! The tundra looked at her funny, and she realized she was smiling. She quickly stopped, hoping he didn't think anything of it. She scolded herself for always being so obvious about it. She turned away and scolded herself, We are just friends, and we will always just be friends. She shook her head and walked to the edge of camp to wait for Rasp.

They walked through the forest without saying much. Occasionally they came upon a field, which usually had one or two weak monsters in it. NightGlow and Rasp were much more skilled than they were the first time they had to fight them, so it was no big deal when it came to the field monsters. In one field though, there were many monsters. Before NightGlow could get behind Rasp to hide her runes, most of them already saw them. It seemed that all of the monsters came at them at once. Even though these monsters were weaker than the dragons, there were just so many of them that it was almost impossible to fight them off. NightGlow and Rasp were barely able to fend them off. One had scratched NightGlow's shoulder fairly deep, which made it difficult to fight back. The monsters just kept coming. NightGlow was just about to give up when she saw a dark shadow fly over them.

The shadow disappeared, and soon the there were less and less monsters. Suddenly there was a yellow pelt on her left side--the injured side--fighting the monsters off. Sickle easily fought off the hoards until there were no more left, leaving him, NightGlow, and Rasp sitting in a circle in the middle of the field.
"Well it sure is nice to see you again," Rasp chuckled. "Where did you come from?"
"I have been keeping an eye on this field for a few days now. I don't know why, but for some reason monsters gather here in the bunches. It is a nice source of food though. Every so often one or two of them wander away from the field, so I can easily pick those off," Sickle explained. "Where is the ridgeback? Do you get to hunt only when she isn't around?" He smirked, looking at NightGlow.
"She decided not to come with us today, and just guard the camp," Rasp answered for her, his eyes squinting. "Why do you care?" Rasp asked icily. Sickle took a step back.
"Hey, sorry, I wasn't trying to start anything. Just curious," he said as he lowered his wings. "So, um, where are you headed?" Sickle said, obviously trying to change the subject. Rasp's fur eventually laid back down.
"We are just out hunting. I think we have plenty of food now," he said, looking around at the monsters they killed. "We will just take as much of this as we can and then head back to camp. You should leave too." Rasp motioned NightGlow to follow him and helped him carry some prey. She looked back at Sickle, who was also collecting his share of the monsters. She wanted to thank him for saving her life, but she was afraid Rasp would be angry at her for talking to him again. She decided she will just deal with him later, and walked over to the yellow skydancer.

"H-Hi," she stuttered. "I, um, just wanted to, uh, thank you for saving me today." she said shyly. "I probably wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for you, so, um, thanks."
Sickle looked up at her and flashed her a breath-taking smile. "Anytime, Night." She smiled at him and started to turn away.
"Wait!" He called after her. "Do you want help taking this back to your camp? I mean, there is a lot here, and I sure can't make use of it all before it rots. I can give you guys a hand and take some back for you, that way you can have enough for the ridgeback too." By this time, Rasp had come over to see what was taking NightGlow so long.

"That would actually be very helpful, thank you," Rasp said reluctantly. He put the prey he was carrying back onto his back and Sickle did the same. NightGlow was better at carrying the prey, but she still couldn't carry as much as they could. She put some on her back and carried some in her mouth to make up for her size. As she did this she saw Sickle looking down at her, very amused. She just rolled her eyes at him and kept walking.

NightGlow had to take small breaks since her shoulder still hurt. She had to carry everything on her right side, so it was harder for her to walk. To her dismay, Rasp usually kept walking when she stopped, but fortunately Sickle stopped with her each time, insisting to help her carry some.
"No," she always said back. "I can do it. I just need to readjust. We are almost there anyways." Sickle smirked and rolled his eyes every time. He ended up just walking behind her so he didn't have to keep looking back. After a few breaks, Rasp was out of sight, and it was just them alone. After one of the breaks, NightGlow was just about to start walking again when she heard buzzing above her head. She looked up to see a Bumble flying straight towards her. Panicking, she dropped everything and went straight to the ground. She had no more energy to fight, and her shoulder sure wouldn't let her do much. To her surprise, it flew straight over her head, right to Sickle. He smiled and rubbed its head playfully.

Sickle laughed after looking at the confused look on NightGlow's face.
"This is Paisley, my familiar," he explained. "I found her on that day we first met, and we have been together ever since." The yellow familiar flew over to the spiral and made circles around her before flying back to Sickle. "That is what she did to me the first time. She likes you." He winked at her playfully before helping her back up. NightGlow rearranged all of the prey back onto her back and carried the rest in her mouth like before, and headed back to the camp with Sickle and his familiar.

They soon made it back to the camp, but NightGlow stopped before going inside.
"Okay, so just beware of Cobalt," she warned. "Rasp has probably already told her, but she still isn't going to like that you showed up again, especially with me." Sickle scoffed and walked straight into camp ahead of NightGlow. Anxious to see what happens, she followed quickly.

Cobalt and Rasp walk over together, looking surprisingly relaxed. NightGlow was glad to see her up on her feet already. She looked much stronger than she did in the morning.
"Thank you for saving Rasp," Cobalt said to Sickle, not taking her eyes off of Rasp. What about me? NightGlow thought to herself. "I don't know what I would do if he didn't come back. You are obviously a great fighter, and since you defended them so well, would you like to join us? We aren't much of a group, but we would love to have you with us." NightGlow's jaw dropped. She is actually wanting him to join them? Just the other day Cobalt wanted Sickle to leave the forest.

NightGlow looked back and forth between the ridgeback and Rasp again, her heart sinking. They were standing so close that their paws touched. NightGlow knew that they were close, but she never realized just how close. She was taken from her thoughts as Sickle spoke again.

"I would love to join you, thank you. It's been tough living by myself these past few days actually," Sickle chuckled. He turned and winked at NightGlow before following the other two dragons towards Cobalt's nest. She guessed that they were discussing what they were going to do now that he is here. NightGlow walked slowly over to her own nest across the camp, limping slightly because of her hurt shoulder. She plopped down in her nest and gazed across at the older dragons discussing whatever they were talking about. Once again she felt as if she was alone. Sickle seemed to be the only one who acknowledged her existence when they got back, since Rasp and Cobalt could only think about each other. Right before drifting off to sleep, Paisley buzzed over to NightGlow and laid down next to her. Maybe she wasn't alone after all.

NightGlow woke up just before the sun did. Paisley was surprisingly still laying beside her. She smiled at that and looked around. She seemed to be the only one awake. Taking advantage of the fresh morning air and time without dealing with the other dragons, she decided to take a walk outside of the camp to try and loosen up her stiff shoulder. Right as she got outside though, Paisley zoomed past her. Confused and worried that she would get lost, NightGlow ran after her, her shoulder still aching. Soon she saw the yellow familiar fly in circles around a certain spot, so she ran up to see what Paisley was doing. NightGlow went through some bushes and came out into a clearing.

Paisley was circling around Sickle's lifeless body.
@ladylilitu @Babysaxon
Sorry for the long update. I still have a lot to catch up on, but I didn't want to make it too long. I will update it every day (hopefully shorter than this) until I am officially caught up, and then I will do the regular material updates

Sick
Since her first hunt was successful, NightGlow now regularly joined the other two on their hunts. They worked out a system where she would walk in between Cobalt and Rasp so that her runes were more hidden. Cobalt didn't seem to like it very much, but it helped the hunting so she allowed it. Somehow though, they still whispered above NightGlow's head like she wasn't there, but she just stopped trying to listen in. She heard enough to know that it wasn't about her, which put her at ease.

One morning she woke up to the sound of Cobalt coughing. Concerned, she walked over to her nest to see what was going on. Cobalt was very pale, and looked too weak to stand. Rasp was by her side, just sitting while she laid there. When he saw NightGlow he got up and motioned her away from Cobalt.
"She must've caught something from one of the monsters," Rasp told her quietly. "I am fairly certain that she will be fine within a day or two, but for now she just needs to rest. It is just going to be us hunting today, so we just have to be extra careful." NightGlow couldn't help but to feel happy. She was hunting with just Rasp today! The tundra looked at her funny, and she realized she was smiling. She quickly stopped, hoping he didn't think anything of it. She scolded herself for always being so obvious about it. She turned away and scolded herself, We are just friends, and we will always just be friends. She shook her head and walked to the edge of camp to wait for Rasp.

They walked through the forest without saying much. Occasionally they came upon a field, which usually had one or two weak monsters in it. NightGlow and Rasp were much more skilled than they were the first time they had to fight them, so it was no big deal when it came to the field monsters. In one field though, there were many monsters. Before NightGlow could get behind Rasp to hide her runes, most of them already saw them. It seemed that all of the monsters came at them at once. Even though these monsters were weaker than the dragons, there were just so many of them that it was almost impossible to fight them off. NightGlow and Rasp were barely able to fend them off. One had scratched NightGlow's shoulder fairly deep, which made it difficult to fight back. The monsters just kept coming. NightGlow was just about to give up when she saw a dark shadow fly over them.

The shadow disappeared, and soon the there were less and less monsters. Suddenly there was a yellow pelt on her left side--the injured side--fighting the monsters off. Sickle easily fought off the hoards until there were no more left, leaving him, NightGlow, and Rasp sitting in a circle in the middle of the field.
"Well it sure is nice to see you again," Rasp chuckled. "Where did you come from?"
"I have been keeping an eye on this field for a few days now. I don't know why, but for some reason monsters gather here in the bunches. It is a nice source of food though. Every so often one or two of them wander away from the field, so I can easily pick those off," Sickle explained. "Where is the ridgeback? Do you get to hunt only when she isn't around?" He smirked, looking at NightGlow.
"She decided not to come with us today, and just guard the camp," Rasp answered for her, his eyes squinting. "Why do you care?" Rasp asked icily. Sickle took a step back.
"Hey, sorry, I wasn't trying to start anything. Just curious," he said as he lowered his wings. "So, um, where are you headed?" Sickle said, obviously trying to change the subject. Rasp's fur eventually laid back down.
"We are just out hunting. I think we have plenty of food now," he said, looking around at the monsters they killed. "We will just take as much of this as we can and then head back to camp. You should leave too." Rasp motioned NightGlow to follow him and helped him carry some prey. She looked back at Sickle, who was also collecting his share of the monsters. She wanted to thank him for saving her life, but she was afraid Rasp would be angry at her for talking to him again. She decided she will just deal with him later, and walked over to the yellow skydancer.

"H-Hi," she stuttered. "I, um, just wanted to, uh, thank you for saving me today." she said shyly. "I probably wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for you, so, um, thanks."
Sickle looked up at her and flashed her a breath-taking smile. "Anytime, Night." She smiled at him and started to turn away.
"Wait!" He called after her. "Do you want help taking this back to your camp? I mean, there is a lot here, and I sure can't make use of it all before it rots. I can give you guys a hand and take some back for you, that way you can have enough for the ridgeback too." By this time, Rasp had come over to see what was taking NightGlow so long.

"That would actually be very helpful, thank you," Rasp said reluctantly. He put the prey he was carrying back onto his back and Sickle did the same. NightGlow was better at carrying the prey, but she still couldn't carry as much as they could. She put some on her back and carried some in her mouth to make up for her size. As she did this she saw Sickle looking down at her, very amused. She just rolled her eyes at him and kept walking.

NightGlow had to take small breaks since her shoulder still hurt. She had to carry everything on her right side, so it was harder for her to walk. To her dismay, Rasp usually kept walking when she stopped, but fortunately Sickle stopped with her each time, insisting to help her carry some.
"No," she always said back. "I can do it. I just need to readjust. We are almost there anyways." Sickle smirked and rolled his eyes every time. He ended up just walking behind her so he didn't have to keep looking back. After a few breaks, Rasp was out of sight, and it was just them alone. After one of the breaks, NightGlow was just about to start walking again when she heard buzzing above her head. She looked up to see a Bumble flying straight towards her. Panicking, she dropped everything and went straight to the ground. She had no more energy to fight, and her shoulder sure wouldn't let her do much. To her surprise, it flew straight over her head, right to Sickle. He smiled and rubbed its head playfully.

Sickle laughed after looking at the confused look on NightGlow's face.
"This is Paisley, my familiar," he explained. "I found her on that day we first met, and we have been together ever since." The yellow familiar flew over to the spiral and made circles around her before flying back to Sickle. "That is what she did to me the first time. She likes you." He winked at her playfully before helping her back up. NightGlow rearranged all of the prey back onto her back and carried the rest in her mouth like before, and headed back to the camp with Sickle and his familiar.

They soon made it back to the camp, but NightGlow stopped before going inside.
"Okay, so just beware of Cobalt," she warned. "Rasp has probably already told her, but she still isn't going to like that you showed up again, especially with me." Sickle scoffed and walked straight into camp ahead of NightGlow. Anxious to see what happens, she followed quickly.

Cobalt and Rasp walk over together, looking surprisingly relaxed. NightGlow was glad to see her up on her feet already. She looked much stronger than she did in the morning.
"Thank you for saving Rasp," Cobalt said to Sickle, not taking her eyes off of Rasp. What about me? NightGlow thought to herself. "I don't know what I would do if he didn't come back. You are obviously a great fighter, and since you defended them so well, would you like to join us? We aren't much of a group, but we would love to have you with us." NightGlow's jaw dropped. She is actually wanting him to join them? Just the other day Cobalt wanted Sickle to leave the forest.

NightGlow looked back and forth between the ridgeback and Rasp again, her heart sinking. They were standing so close that their paws touched. NightGlow knew that they were close, but she never realized just how close. She was taken from her thoughts as Sickle spoke again.

"I would love to join you, thank you. It's been tough living by myself these past few days actually," Sickle chuckled. He turned and winked at NightGlow before following the other two dragons towards Cobalt's nest. She guessed that they were discussing what they were going to do now that he is here. NightGlow walked slowly over to her own nest across the camp, limping slightly because of her hurt shoulder. She plopped down in her nest and gazed across at the older dragons discussing whatever they were talking about. Once again she felt as if she was alone. Sickle seemed to be the only one who acknowledged her existence when they got back, since Rasp and Cobalt could only think about each other. Right before drifting off to sleep, Paisley buzzed over to NightGlow and laid down next to her. Maybe she wasn't alone after all.

NightGlow woke up just before the sun did. Paisley was surprisingly still laying beside her. She smiled at that and looked around. She seemed to be the only one awake. Taking advantage of the fresh morning air and time without dealing with the other dragons, she decided to take a walk outside of the camp to try and loosen up her stiff shoulder. Right as she got outside though, Paisley zoomed past her. Confused and worried that she would get lost, NightGlow ran after her, her shoulder still aching. Soon she saw the yellow familiar fly in circles around a certain spot, so she ran up to see what Paisley was doing. NightGlow went through some bushes and came out into a clearing.

Paisley was circling around Sickle's lifeless body.
[b]Day 22[/b] [item=leather neck wrap] I don't have any males to breed, so I guess I will just save this for when I get a new male.
Day 22
Leather Neck Wrap
I don't have any males to breed, so I guess I will just save this for when I get a new male.
[b]Day 23[/b] [item=Turkey Dinner] Oh jeez its meat (40-50), and I only have two eligible dragons... We shall see how this goes. [u]NightGlow[/u] and [u]Cobalt[/u] will be battling in the [u]Woodland path[/u]. Oh thank the RNG gods its not the scorched forest [u]Notes:[/u] [LIST] [*]Cobalt is now level 8 [/LIST]
Day 23
Turkey Dinner
Oh jeez its meat (40-50), and I only have two eligible dragons... We shall see how this goes.

NightGlow and Cobalt will be battling in the Woodland path. Oh thank the RNG gods its not the scorched forest

Notes:
  • Cobalt is now level 8
[b]Day 23[/b] [item=staghorn coral] NightGlow stood in horror as she looked at the still body covered in blood in front of her. She felt as if she was frozen there, she couldn't move. Paisley was still flying around panicking. Soon she heard the leaves rustle to reveal Rasp and Cobalt looking around frantically until they saw Sickle in front of them. NightGlow wondered how they knew something was wrong, until she realized she was screaming. Cobalt hurried over to Sickle, while Rasp stayed with NightGlow. He didn't say anything to her, but his presence was reassuring. Paisley finally saw the blue spiral and flew under her legs, seeming to try and hide from the situation. Cobalt sniffed around Sickle for a little bit before turning him over on his back. His fur was blood-stained, but it was plain to see a large gash down the skydancer's stomach. NightGlow saw Rasp turn his head away, but she couldn't take her eyes off of Sickle. Cobalt turned him back over and walked towards the other two. "This wasn't a monster," the ridgeback said solemnly to them. "The gash is too clean, monsters are not this precise. This was another dragon." Cobalt's voice was hollow, like she couldn't believe what had happened. Paisley sank further into NightGlow's body, shaking. NightGlow was scared too. "Another dragon?" NightGlow breathed. "Another dragon killed Sickle?" She couldn't believe it. Who would want to kill Sickle? "I didn't even know there were other dragons out here,"Rasp shook his head in disbelief. "And why would they kill Sickle? Do you think he knew them?" "I don't know,"Cobalt said. "But what I do know is that this dragon, whoever they may be, murdered Sickle, which means we are definitely not the only ones out here anymore. If this dragon is capable of killing a skilled fighter like Sickle, we really need to watch our backs. We shouldn't go anywhere alone, and especially not without telling anyone." the ridgeback glared at NightGlow. She didn't even realize it was dangerous when she slipped out of camp this morning. She figured she could take any monsters that came towards her, but she never expected to have to deal with murderous dragons. NightGlow just nodded her head and looked down at her feet. Paisley was still there between her legs, but she seem to have calmed down a little. @babysaxon @ladylilitu (I will probably make little updates like this on each material post after this one today to try to catch up. If you don't want to be pinged more than once, just let me know)
Day 23
Staghorn Coral

NightGlow stood in horror as she looked at the still body covered in blood in front of her. She felt as if she was frozen there, she couldn't move. Paisley was still flying around panicking. Soon she heard the leaves rustle to reveal Rasp and Cobalt looking around frantically until they saw Sickle in front of them. NightGlow wondered how they knew something was wrong, until she realized she was screaming. Cobalt hurried over to Sickle, while Rasp stayed with NightGlow. He didn't say anything to her, but his presence was reassuring. Paisley finally saw the blue spiral and flew under her legs, seeming to try and hide from the situation.

Cobalt sniffed around Sickle for a little bit before turning him over on his back. His fur was blood-stained, but it was plain to see a large gash down the skydancer's stomach. NightGlow saw Rasp turn his head away, but she couldn't take her eyes off of Sickle. Cobalt turned him back over and walked towards the other two.

"This wasn't a monster," the ridgeback said solemnly to them. "The gash is too clean, monsters are not this precise. This was another dragon." Cobalt's voice was hollow, like she couldn't believe what had happened. Paisley sank further into NightGlow's body, shaking. NightGlow was scared too.
"Another dragon?" NightGlow breathed. "Another dragon killed Sickle?" She couldn't believe it. Who would want to kill Sickle?
"I didn't even know there were other dragons out here,"Rasp shook his head in disbelief.
"And why would they kill Sickle? Do you think he knew them?"
"I don't know,"Cobalt said. "But what I do know is that this dragon, whoever they may be,
murdered Sickle, which means we are definitely not the only ones out here anymore. If this dragon is capable of killing a skilled fighter like Sickle, we really need to watch our backs.
We shouldn't go anywhere alone, and especially not without telling anyone." the ridgeback glared at NightGlow. She didn't even realize it was dangerous when she slipped out of camp this morning. She figured she could take any monsters that came towards her, but she never expected to have to deal with murderous dragons. NightGlow just nodded her head and looked down at her feet. Paisley was still there between her legs, but she seem to have calmed down a little.

@babysaxon @ladylilitu (I will probably make little updates like this on each material post after this one today to try to catch up. If you don't want to be pinged more than once, just let me know)
1 2 3 4