Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Fire [A Pinkerlocke]
1 2 3 4
[b]Day 9[/b] [item=peacevine aardvark] New dragon! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34535852] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345359/34535852_350.png[/img] [/url] Now I have two blue spirals, I love it
Day 9
Peacevine Aardvark
New dragon!

34535852_350.png

Now I have two blue spirals, I love it
[b]Day 10[/b] [item=twitching leg bones] Material. I will write the story up to this point when I get the chance. [b]The Newcomer[/b] NightGlow decided to stick with the other dragons, at least for now. They knew where to find food and seemed to be able to protect themselves well. They got into a few skirmishes with random creatures, but in the end everyone was alright, and they got some extra food. NightGlow didn't talk much, but Cobalt sure did. She always had something to say about everything, whether it be the weather, the temperature, or even how loud NightGlow was breathing. NightGlow didn't like Cobalt very much. Raspberrycocoa--who liked to only be called Rasp--on the other hand was always very kind to NightGlow. He would always counter Cobalt's sneers with something else, and NightGlow always appreciated that. One day Rasp, Cobalt and NightGlow were hunting. Every time they would get near an animal though, NightGlow would break a twig, or the animal would see her shining runes. It was the fifth time that day that it happened. "Night! Can you at least [i]try[/i] to watch where you are going?" Cobalt yelled. "We haven't caught a single thing in hours because of your stupid runes and clumsiness. Why don't you go back to camp and let us hunt without you getting in our way, and maybe we can actually get something." Cobalt stormed off and motioned Rasp to follow her. Rasp gave the glowing spiral a sympathetic smile but scampered away back to Cobalt. He was always nice to NightGlow, but he never failed to side with the bossy Ridgeback. NightGlow knew she was the oldest, so of course she is in charge, but did she have to be so mean about it? NightGlow walked slowly back to where they set up camp, staying alert to any possible monsters or prey she could hunt, and then maybe she could prove herself to the other two. After a few minutes, she heard rustling in the bushes. [i]Finally! Now is my chance.[/i] she thought to herself. She carefully placed her feet down, making sure to not make any noise. She slowly walked around the bush, but when she turned the corner, there wasn't anything there. The spiral huffed and sat down. [i]It must have seen my stupid runes.[/i] she scolded herself. [i]Why did I have to glow? No one else glows, so why do I have to?"[/i] She solemnly got up from the ground, only to be pushed right back down again by a large creature. NightGlow let out a howl, but was silenced quickly with a claw to her muzzle. There was a large yellow skydancer pinning her down. She tried to squirm free, but his grip was too tight on her, and he was much larger. "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" He sneered at her. "A glowing spiral, eh? Those runes really don't let you sneak up on someone very well." She wiggled her muzzle out from under his claws. "I thought you were a monster or prey. I was only trying to get something to eat." she defended herself. The skydancer got off of her finally and she jumped back onto her feet, prepared to fight. "Hold your horses, little Runes. I'm not going to hurt you," He said to her, easing her nerves slightly. "Are you out here alone?" He questioned. NightGlow paused. She didn't know what Cobalt would do if she ratted them out. "Um, y-yep. I am out here by myself," she said very unconvincingly. "Wow, you are a terrible liar," the skydancer chuckled. "I didn't expect you to be able to survive out here alone with those glowers on you. Where are they now?" NightGlow knew she couldn't tell him that much information. She had no idea who this guy was, and didn't know what he would do to them. "I don't know. They just told me to go hunt and left. I don't know when they will be back," she said cautiously. This time it wasn't a lie. She just hoped he would believe her and be on his way. After she said this thought, the yellow dragon's eyes glowered. [i]What did I say? He was just calm![/i] she thought to herself. He took a dominant step toward her and she jumped back--straight into Cobalt. He wasn't glowering at her, but Cobalt behind her. The blue dragon slithered behind Cobalt quickly. The ridgeback stood tall over the newcomer. "Who are you?" she hissed. NightGlow felt Rasp come up beside her, and for some reason she immediately felt safer. It must be the fact that she now had two skilled dragons protecting her. "I'm Sickle," he said confidently. "I am not here to harm anyone. I just ran into little Runes here," he gestured to NightGlow, "and just struck up a conversation. She was trying to hunt me, actually, but those glowers are very bright." NightGlow shrunk back into her skin, trying to hide her glowing paws. Cobalt looked back at her and rolled her eyes. "We are working on that," she scoffed. "But in the meantime, Sickle, you best be on your way. We don't need to worry about anybody else." "Oh, I wasn't trying to join you. I do fine on my own, which is where I'll be right now. Alone, and not bothering you anymore, he smirked and disappeared into the woods. "Can you not be alone for even a second without being a bother?" Cobalt rolled her eyes once again. "Let's go back to camp, we found plenty of food." NightGlow didn't even notice the small pile of prey beside Rasp's paws. He scooped it up gracefully onto his back, and followed quickly after Cobalt. His paws made small little thumps on the ground as he walked, and his furry coat swayed side to side as he moved. "Well are you coming?" He looked back at her with confusion. She hadn't even realized that she was staring. NightGlow shook her head and jogged to catch back up to them, her face hot.
Day 10
Twitching Leg Bones
Material. I will write the story up to this point when I get the chance.

The Newcomer
NightGlow decided to stick with the other dragons, at least for now. They knew where to find food and seemed to be able to protect themselves well. They got into a few skirmishes with random creatures, but in the end everyone was alright, and they got some extra food. NightGlow didn't talk much, but Cobalt sure did. She always had something to say about everything, whether it be the weather, the temperature, or even how loud NightGlow was breathing. NightGlow didn't like Cobalt very much. Raspberrycocoa--who liked to only be called Rasp--on the other hand was always very kind to NightGlow. He would always counter Cobalt's sneers with something else, and NightGlow always appreciated that.

One day Rasp, Cobalt and NightGlow were hunting. Every time they would get near an animal though, NightGlow would break a twig, or the animal would see her shining runes. It was the fifth time that day that it happened.
"Night! Can you at least try to watch where you are going?" Cobalt yelled. "We haven't caught a single thing in hours because of your stupid runes and clumsiness. Why don't you go back to camp and let us hunt without you getting in our way, and maybe we can actually get something." Cobalt stormed off and motioned Rasp to follow her. Rasp gave the glowing spiral a sympathetic smile but scampered away back to Cobalt. He was always nice to NightGlow, but he never failed to side with the bossy Ridgeback. NightGlow knew she was the oldest, so of course she is in charge, but did she have to be so mean about it?

NightGlow walked slowly back to where they set up camp, staying alert to any possible monsters or prey she could hunt, and then maybe she could prove herself to the other two. After a few minutes, she heard rustling in the bushes. Finally! Now is my chance. she thought to herself. She carefully placed her feet down, making sure to not make any noise. She slowly walked around the bush, but when she turned the corner, there wasn't anything there. The spiral huffed and sat down. It must have seen my stupid runes. she scolded herself. Why did I have to glow? No one else glows, so why do I have to?" She solemnly got up from the ground, only to be pushed right back down again by a large creature. NightGlow let out a howl, but was silenced quickly with a claw to her muzzle.

There was a large yellow skydancer pinning her down. She tried to squirm free, but his grip was too tight on her, and he was much larger.
"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" He sneered at her. "A glowing spiral, eh? Those runes really don't let you sneak up on someone very well."
She wiggled her muzzle out from under his claws. "I thought you were a monster or prey. I was only trying to get something to eat." she defended herself. The skydancer got off of her finally and she jumped back onto her feet, prepared to fight.
"Hold your horses, little Runes. I'm not going to hurt you," He said to her, easing her nerves slightly. "Are you out here alone?" He questioned. NightGlow paused. She didn't know what Cobalt would do if she ratted them out.
"Um, y-yep. I am out here by myself," she said very unconvincingly.
"Wow, you are a terrible liar," the skydancer chuckled. "I didn't expect you to be able to survive out here alone with those glowers on you. Where are they now?"
NightGlow knew she couldn't tell him that much information. She had no idea who this guy was, and didn't know what he would do to them.
"I don't know. They just told me to go hunt and left. I don't know when they will be back," she said cautiously. This time it wasn't a lie. She just hoped he would believe her and be on his way. After she said this thought, the yellow dragon's eyes glowered. What did I say? He was just calm! she thought to herself. He took a dominant step toward her and she jumped back--straight into Cobalt. He wasn't glowering at her, but Cobalt behind her. The blue dragon slithered behind Cobalt quickly. The ridgeback stood tall over the newcomer.

"Who are you?" she hissed. NightGlow felt Rasp come up beside her, and for some reason she immediately felt safer. It must be the fact that she now had two skilled dragons protecting her.
"I'm Sickle," he said confidently. "I am not here to harm anyone. I just ran into little Runes here," he gestured to NightGlow, "and just struck up a conversation. She was trying to hunt me, actually, but those glowers are very bright." NightGlow shrunk back into her skin, trying to hide her glowing paws. Cobalt looked back at her and rolled her eyes.
"We are working on that," she scoffed. "But in the meantime, Sickle, you best be on your way. We don't need to worry about anybody else."
"Oh, I wasn't trying to join you. I do fine on my own, which is where I'll be right now. Alone, and not bothering you anymore, he smirked and disappeared into the woods.

"Can you not be alone for even a second without being a bother?" Cobalt rolled her eyes once again. "Let's go back to camp, we found plenty of food." NightGlow didn't even notice the small pile of prey beside Rasp's paws. He scooped it up gracefully onto his back, and followed quickly after Cobalt. His paws made small little thumps on the ground as he walked, and his furry coat swayed side to side as he moved.
"Well are you coming?" He looked back at her with confusion. She hadn't even realized that she was staring. NightGlow shook her head and jogged to catch back up to them, her face hot.
[b]Day 11[/b] [item=engorged skytick] Insect, so we got 20-30 matches to go. Today's team will be: [b]Cobalt, Raspberry, and NightGlow[/b] Today's venue will be: [b]Woodland Path[/b] [u]Notes[/u] [LIST] [*] Rasp and NightGlow are now level 6 [*] Found a [item=dryad] and a [item=leafy pack] [*] [item=Rock Slash] found [*] [item=janustrap] found [*] Cobalt leveled up to 6 as well [/LIST]
Day 11
Engorged Skytick
Insect, so we got 20-30 matches to go. Today's team will be:
Cobalt, Raspberry, and NightGlow
Today's venue will be:
Woodland Path

Notes
  • Rasp and NightGlow are now level 6
  • Found a Dryad and a Leafy Pack
  • Rock Slash found
  • Janustrap found
  • Cobalt leveled up to 6 as well
[b]Day 12[/b] [item=bleak Birdskull necklace] Ahhhh finally!! I have been wanting to breed them for so long omg. I'm going to randomly select either Cobalt or NightGlow to breed with Rasp(Only RTB male). I will let you know who it is next story update. (I have no nests open as of right now so I will be breeding one of the lucky babes to Rasp tomorrow)
Day 12
Bleak Birdskull Necklace
Ahhhh finally!! I have been wanting to breed them for so long omg.
I'm going to randomly select either Cobalt or NightGlow to breed with Rasp(Only RTB male). I will let you know who it is next story update.

(I have no nests open as of right now so I will be breeding one of the lucky babes to Rasp tomorrow)
[b]Day 13[/b] [item=small ribcage] Material! Good, I have a lot of catching up to do Ever since NightGlow's encounter with the skydancer, Cobalt has been putting NightGlow strictly on gathering duty. She wasn't allowed to go hunting with them anymore since her runes scare away all prey. While they went out to hunt, NightGlow had to stay and watch the camp to make sure Sickle or any other dragons didn't try anything, and when they got back they sent her off to go gather plants and bugs. She was spending a lot of time by herself, which unfortunately she was used to. But ever since the fire, she didn't want to be alone anymore. She really enjoyed being in Rasp's company, but that always meant she had to deal with Cobalt too. They seemed to always be together. Wherever Cobalt went, Rasp followed. NightGlow understood it though. They knew each other before the fire, and already had a bond. NightGlow was the odd one out here. One morning, the blue spiral woke up to Cobalt yelling her name to wake up. "Well are you coming?" Cobalt questioned. NightGlow blinked open her eyes in bewilderment. "Coming to what?" She yawned. "Get up because you're coming with us to hunt today. We have plenty of berries and bugs, we need more meat," she explained. NightGlow jumped up, immediately feeling less tired.
Day 13
Small Ribcage
Material! Good, I have a lot of catching up to do

Ever since NightGlow's encounter with the skydancer, Cobalt has been putting NightGlow strictly on gathering duty. She wasn't allowed to go hunting with them anymore since her runes scare away all prey. While they went out to hunt, NightGlow had to stay and watch the camp to make sure Sickle or any other dragons didn't try anything, and when they got back they sent her off to go gather plants and bugs. She was spending a lot of time by herself, which unfortunately she was used to. But ever since the fire, she didn't want to be alone anymore. She really enjoyed being in Rasp's company, but that always meant she had to deal with Cobalt too. They seemed to always be together. Wherever Cobalt went, Rasp followed. NightGlow understood it though. They knew each other before the fire, and already had a bond. NightGlow was the odd one out here.

One morning, the blue spiral woke up to Cobalt yelling her name to wake up.
"Well are you coming?" Cobalt questioned. NightGlow blinked open her eyes in bewilderment.
"Coming to what?" She yawned.
"Get up because you're coming with us to hunt today. We have plenty of berries and bugs, we need more meat," she explained. NightGlow jumped up, immediately feeling less tired.
[b]Day 14[/b] [item=stonewatch flatblade] Plant, so 10-20 matches [u]NightGlow, Raspberry, Cobalt[/u] [s]Why is it always them[/s] [u]Training Fields[/u] [b]Notes:[/b] [LIST] [*]Found a [item=broken flower pot] [*] Found a [item=satin pocketmouse] [/LIST]
Day 14
Stonewatch Flatblade
Plant, so 10-20 matches

NightGlow, Raspberry, Cobalt Why is it always them

Training Fields

Notes:
  • Found a Broken Flower Pot
  • Found a Satin Pocketmouse
[b]Day 15[/b] [item=Rotting Leather] Material again
Day 15
Rotting Leather

Material again
[b]Day 16[/b] [item=discipline] Battle Item! I have to go in the woodland path for this one, sadly. Cobalt, NightGlow, and Rasp are battling today [u]Notes:[/u] Found a [item=leafy pack] A very uninteresting battle streak, thankfully
Day 16
Discipline
Battle Item! I have to go in the woodland path for this one, sadly.

Cobalt, NightGlow, and Rasp are battling today

Notes:
Found a Leafy Pack

A very uninteresting battle streak, thankfully
[b]Day 17[/b] [item=bioluminescent tail]
Day 17
Bioluminescent Tail
[b]Day 18[/b] [item=tallow candle] A trinket! I shall put up art later. In other news, [b]Raspberrycocoa[/b] and [b]Cobalt[/b]'s babies hatched! Cobalt was blessed with 3 babies, but unfortunately, only two survived. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35041996] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350420/35041996_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]Mauve A beautiful, proud young ridgeback[/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35041998] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350420/35041998_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]Petra A young female ridgeback who would rather be by herself instead of deal with other dragons.[/quote] It is sad to say, the one tundra male was stillborn. He did not make it, and it crushed both parents [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35041997] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350420/35041997_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]Jest A small male tundra, who took largely after his mother, and the only tundra of the bunch[/quote]
Day 18
Tallow Candle
A trinket! I shall put up art later.

In other news, Raspberrycocoa and Cobalt's babies hatched!

Cobalt was blessed with 3 babies, but unfortunately, only two survived.

35041996_350.png
Quote:
Mauve
A beautiful, proud young ridgeback

35041998_350.png
Quote:
Petra
A young female ridgeback who would rather be by herself instead of deal with other dragons.

It is sad to say, the one tundra male was stillborn. He did not make it, and it crushed both parents

35041997_350.png
Quote:
Jest
A small male tundra, who took largely after his mother, and the only tundra of the bunch
1 2 3 4