Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | { no spend august } in progress ~
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28
Congrats to everyone! I feel a bit ashamed with how little progress I've made :( RL has been surprisingly busy this month, so I highly doubt I'll reach my goal (unless someone can tell me how to make 8kg in 10 days)
Congrats to everyone! I feel a bit ashamed with how little progress I've made :( RL has been surprisingly busy this month, so I highly doubt I'll reach my goal (unless someone can tell me how to make 8kg in 10 days)
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
Just reached 800k and I'm currently sitting at around 850 gems, so this month has been good so far. Already paid off the auction I was in and bought my one perma for the month, so hopefully the rest of this month will be good for getting down to business.
Just reached 800k and I'm currently sitting at around 850 gems, so this month has been good so far. Already paid off the auction I was in and bought my one perma for the month, so hopefully the rest of this month will be good for getting down to business.
star | she/her | writer | dreamer | wishlist

Don't forget to learn something new every day!
Today has been good. Thank you solar eclipse. Between selling eggs, hatchlings, and an water familiar I made 153,823 treasure and 1844 gems
Today has been good. Thank you solar eclipse. Between selling eggs, hatchlings, and an water familiar I made 153,823 treasure and 1844 gems
Selling
[center]@NooodleCat @Kelpicorn @HSoup @Varaen @ShadowSwirl @Eternally @constellationxx @Teasugarsalt @SmallScarecrow @MurEyeUh @Gusted @GeriVl @SunnyNyaa @KitsumiMahon @Pharah @Kerriganne @Shadowsoflight @AuguryDemon @Bowserslave @JoyLayne @JellyfishHero @alaskanbullworm @Harpies @FantasticalMods @OverTheWolf @TimeWatcher @Preheatedlizard @flightnihg @jumbledbyrd @Raptora @Tufira @Neroli @Moonsong48 @Rocwylde @QueenSabriel @Wintermischief @CosmicAnomalies @Stormseeker @StarlitFire @darzoner Hey everyone! With August being a week away from ending I wanted to take a moment to catch up with you all! How has the month been for you? How have you been handling not being able to spend? Or have you already spent? I also wanted to give you all a preview of the badges! They still need their text but they're almost done! These badges might cycle, so don't worry if you don't get the one you want! You can always try again next time! ^^ [size=1]easy | custom | hard | hardcore | failed[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/DBJisjY.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Y4bBrVN.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/2ufhNkg.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/GKlamrG.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ckqSTta.png[/img] I'd also like to take a moment to talk about the end of the event pings. Everyone will get a ping on September 1st with the completed badges. However, if you'd like to be pinged for the raffle drawings or number assignment please let me know now! There will be one set of pings for the number assignment (everyone will be assigned a random number through a RNG) as well as pings for each round. These will be two separate pinglists! Please let me know if you want to be on either or both ^^ EDIT: [columns][center][b]OH I ALMOST FORGOT![/b] Meet my clan's and this challenge's official mascot! He isn't named yet, but I'm willing to take suggestions! He's a rich and stubborn little light sprite. His hobbies include hoarding gems and sitting on his golden throne. The [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=220474&tab=dragon&did=28879695][i]real[/i][/url] rich sprite current resides on my Empress. I plan to find him a new friend on the AH though![/center][nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/cnPAhTQ.png[/img][/columns][/center]
@NooodleCat @Kelpicorn @HSoup @Varaen @ShadowSwirl @Eternally @constellationxx @Teasugarsalt @SmallScarecrow @MurEyeUh @Gusted @GeriVl @SunnyNyaa @KitsumiMahon @Pharah @Kerriganne @Shadowsoflight @AuguryDemon @Bowserslave @JoyLayne @JellyfishHero @alaskanbullworm @Harpies @FantasticalMods @OverTheWolf @TimeWatcher @Preheatedlizard @flightnihg @jumbledbyrd @Raptora @Tufira @Neroli @Moonsong48 @Rocwylde @QueenSabriel @Wintermischief @CosmicAnomalies @Stormseeker @StarlitFire @darzoner

Hey everyone!
With August being a week away from ending I wanted to take a moment to catch up with you all! How has the month been for you? How have you been handling not being able to spend? Or have you already spent?
I also wanted to give you all a preview of the badges!
They still need their text but they're almost done!
These badges might cycle, so don't worry if you don't get the one you want!
You can always try again next time! ^^

easy | custom | hard | hardcore | failed
DBJisjY.png Y4bBrVN.png 2ufhNkg.png
GKlamrG.png ckqSTta.png

I'd also like to take a moment to talk about the end of the event pings.
Everyone will get a ping on September 1st with the completed badges.
However, if you'd like to be pinged for the raffle drawings or number assignment please let me know now! There will be one set of pings for the number assignment (everyone will be assigned a random number through a RNG) as well as pings for each round.
These will be two separate pinglists!
Please let me know if you want to be on either or both ^^

EDIT:
OH I ALMOST FORGOT!
Meet my clan's and this challenge's official mascot!
He isn't named yet, but I'm willing to take suggestions!
He's a rich and stubborn little light sprite.
His hobbies include hoarding gems and sitting on his golden throne.
The real rich sprite current resides on my Empress.
I plan to find him a new friend on the AH though!
cnPAhTQ.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

@synnful

I'd like to be pinged for both please :)

I need to change my custom to easy mode though.. I ended up doing the 200kt weekly limit to get mates for my dragons to expand my hatchery. But that was really the only thing so maybe I could still be considered custom but instead of my original custom (which was buying battle items) I could be custom for buying pairs?
@synnful

I'd like to be pinged for both please :)

I need to change my custom to easy mode though.. I ended up doing the 200kt weekly limit to get mates for my dragons to expand my hatchery. But that was really the only thing so maybe I could still be considered custom but instead of my original custom (which was buying battle items) I could be custom for buying pairs?
VzE0xQk.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTU8bHCP.gifRkW1SLV.gif4yNzYyZ.gif Spearmint.png
@CosmicAnomalies

Yeah you can just consider it custom c:
This is the first time I ran this event for such a large crowd and I like to think of this more as a 'test run' for everyone involved!
In a few months I'm going to run another one and at that point we'll all know exactly what to expect, and we'll have a better idea of what to make our custom rules!
@CosmicAnomalies

Yeah you can just consider it custom c:
This is the first time I ran this event for such a large crowd and I like to think of this more as a 'test run' for everyone involved!
In a few months I'm going to run another one and at that point we'll all know exactly what to expect, and we'll have a better idea of what to make our custom rules!

@CassieRose

I'm so sorry, I think I missed your ping!
I will ping you the next time I run this challenge!
I was going to do No Spendtember but I think we all need a break from this month lol - but we'll see! I might run one just for everyone else ^^
@CassieRose

I'm so sorry, I think I missed your ping!
I will ping you the next time I run this challenge!
I was going to do No Spendtember but I think we all need a break from this month lol - but we'll see! I might run one just for everyone else ^^

@synnful

I'd say this one went pretty well then considering you weren't expecting so many people :)
The badges are cute too.

I'm excited to join the next one :D
@synnful

I'd say this one went pretty well then considering you weren't expecting so many people :)
The badges are cute too.

I'm excited to join the next one :D
VzE0xQk.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTU8bHCP.gifRkW1SLV.gif4yNzYyZ.gif Spearmint.png
@synnful
I failed :( got myself to 900,000 before caving in the eclipse day to buy and hatch a couple of eggs. Which was a waste, as I kept none of them and ended up buying another hatchling off the AH, which was also spending. I'm trying hard to save up now though!
@synnful
I failed :( got myself to 900,000 before caving in the eclipse day to buy and hatch a couple of eggs. Which was a waste, as I kept none of them and ended up buying another hatchling off the AH, which was also spending. I'm trying hard to save up now though!
Ugh I am only at 40kt right now and I haven't spent anything. None of my auctions will sell and I am a hoarder so that doesnt help but I thought I would be doing better by now...at least I am not spending so there is that.
Ugh I am only at 40kt right now and I haven't spent anything. None of my auctions will sell and I am a hoarder so that doesnt help but I thought I would be doing better by now...at least I am not spending so there is that.
stp.pngreaver-bats.gifsmall-hathor.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28