Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | { no spend august } in progress ~
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28
Update: I may or may not have just spent like, 100k treasure on folder dragons for when the folder floor gets ridiculous, because Plague nor Earth has an OOF raffle and I know they both coli hard.

I find this profitable, and I'm not keeping the dragons so :)
Update: I may or may not have just spent like, 100k treasure on folder dragons for when the folder floor gets ridiculous, because Plague nor Earth has an OOF raffle and I know they both coli hard.

I find this profitable, and I'm not keeping the dragons so :)
star | she/her | writer | dreamer | wishlist

Don't forget to learn something new every day!
*rolls in dragon treasure* very good day. Sold an eliminate and some old festival apparel.

662,700 treasure and 459 gems.

*rolls in dragon treasure* very good day. Sold an eliminate and some old festival apparel.

662,700 treasure and 459 gems.

Selling
Dang, I've gotten about 670kt in a week (I was inactive for the prlevious week)!

Edit: Current Treasure amount: 1,925,196
Dang, I've gotten about 670kt in a week (I was inactive for the prlevious week)!

Edit: Current Treasure amount: 1,925,196
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
I'm right on target to meet/exceed my goal (probably meet, I'm going to be off on an adventure for a week), which is good because I have a reason to save/spend now- I had the brainwave that I clearly NEEDED a G1 girl who could theoretically have come from a nest between two of my OC dragons to represent their AI daughter. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29488561] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294886/29488561_350.png[/img] [/url] Traded an egg I scavenged for her, now to save up for three gem genes and a breed change scroll.
I'm right on target to meet/exceed my goal (probably meet, I'm going to be off on an adventure for a week), which is good because I have a reason to save/spend now- I had the brainwave that I clearly NEEDED a G1 girl who could theoretically have come from a nest between two of my OC dragons to represent their AI daughter.

29488561_350.png

Traded an egg I scavenged for her, now to save up for three gem genes and a breed change scroll.
L1iCjA8.gif6I84XUY.gif
Sales_button22222.png
I keep forgetting to post an update on saving.

Treasure 2,344,659
Gems 4653
I keep forgetting to post an update on saving.

Treasure 2,344,659
Gems 4653
Selling
Made it to 357, 018 treasure and 150 gems. I was actually doing pretty well about not spending anything except for sniping apparel, right up until I saw this guy on a particularly bad emotions day: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34732572] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/347326/34732572_350.png[/img] [/url] I am going to get as much of the night sky silks as I can get for him after this. He'd be perfect for them. Not like I have a billion other gene projects going, nooo...
Made it to 357, 018 treasure and 150 gems. I was actually doing pretty well about not spending anything except for sniping apparel, right up until I saw this guy on a particularly bad emotions day:

34732572_350.png

I am going to get as much of the night sky silks as I can get for him after this. He'd be perfect for them. Not like I have a billion other gene projects going, nooo...
uoVfMZU.png
@synnful

Looks like I'm too late to join. In that case, can I be added to the pinglist for future events?
@synnful

Looks like I'm too late to join. In that case, can I be added to the pinglist for future events?
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
Just met my savings goal! 2 million treasure and 100 gems! And 12 days left in the month! Wonder how much further I can go?
Just met my savings goal! 2 million treasure and 100 gems! And 12 days left in the month! Wonder how much further I can go?
Hainu_button2.png0n0xvdO.pngBk78Myp.pngtSKOR3g.png
@FantasticalMods
1. Max out Fairgrounds every day. Archifracture and Shock Switch are the fastest ways to do this. I recommend audiobooks and podcasts.

2. Keep your nests full and sell fodder.

3. Give every permanent dragon a familiar and pet it every day.

4. Sell all materials and trinkets you won't be using. If you can't get a reasonable price on the auction house, sell to the bank.

5. Put all your treasure and gems in your vault as soon as you get it to put extra steps between you and temptation.
@FantasticalMods
1. Max out Fairgrounds every day. Archifracture and Shock Switch are the fastest ways to do this. I recommend audiobooks and podcasts.

2. Keep your nests full and sell fodder.

3. Give every permanent dragon a familiar and pet it every day.

4. Sell all materials and trinkets you won't be using. If you can't get a reasonable price on the auction house, sell to the bank.

5. Put all your treasure and gems in your vault as soon as you get it to put extra steps between you and temptation.
Hainu_button2.png0n0xvdO.pngBk78Myp.pngtSKOR3g.png
100kt left to one million! I honestly thought it would be impossible for me to reach that.
100kt left to one million! I honestly thought it would be impossible for me to reach that.
bHeX9bv.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28