Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | { no spend august } in progress ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@synnful - Awesome, thanks for letting me know!
@synnful - Awesome, thanks for letting me know!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1

No problem!
@heartcrusher1

No problem!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

@synnful - I'd like to sign up for hard mode please. But I have a question, is the cost of brewing festival currency and skins waived, or do we need to add that as a custom rule if we want to be able to brew extra currency and the skins? I won't be brewing anything else besides the basic mats and those are free, but it always costs a bit of treasure to do currency and skins during the festival.

Also, I play FR almost exclusively on mobile and I might need help setting up my own Tracking sheet on the 1st. Is that possible, or will I have to find a way to copy one myself?

Thank you. I am so excited to get started. I'm going to try to use August to sell down my massive hoard and, hopefully, save enough to complete all my gene and Gen 1 projects by the end. =D
@synnful - I'd like to sign up for hard mode please. But I have a question, is the cost of brewing festival currency and skins waived, or do we need to add that as a custom rule if we want to be able to brew extra currency and the skins? I won't be brewing anything else besides the basic mats and those are free, but it always costs a bit of treasure to do currency and skins during the festival.

Also, I play FR almost exclusively on mobile and I might need help setting up my own Tracking sheet on the 1st. Is that possible, or will I have to find a way to copy one myself?

Thank you. I am so excited to get started. I'm going to try to use August to sell down my massive hoard and, hopefully, save enough to complete all my gene and Gen 1 projects by the end. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@synnful I need this challenge in my life, I'll do a custom run! I could absolutely do hardcore if it wasn't for the fact I brew some fest currency and buy any accent I cannot find through coli grinding during festivals~ Here are my rules: [list] [*] Snipe MP/AH for fodder and items. [*] Use Treasure to buy skins/accents ONLY AVAILABLE in the MP during Flameforger's Festival [*] Use treasure for brewing Currency [/list] I have no idea what to make the third rule LOL. But in the exceptions list I noticed something curious, you can use festival currency to exchange skins and accents? That exists? how curious!
@synnful
I need this challenge in my life, I'll do a custom run! I could absolutely do hardcore if it wasn't for the fact I brew some fest currency and buy any accent I cannot find through coli grinding during festivals~

Here are my rules:

• Snipe MP/AH for fodder and items.
  • Use Treasure to buy skins/accents ONLY AVAILABLE in the MP during Flameforger's Festival
  • Use treasure for brewing Currency

I have no idea what to make the third rule LOL. But in the exceptions list I noticed something curious, you can use festival currency to exchange skins and accents? That exists? how curious!
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@synnful wair, question, by no spending, do you mean on AH or ...? Also if you mean AH, would I be allowed to spend things under Raffles and Giveaways?
@synnful wair, question, by no spending, do you mean on AH or ...? Also if you mean AH, would I be allowed to spend things under Raffles and Giveaways?
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@Rave31

No spending at all!
For hard and hardcore mode you'd only be allowed to spend money on the AH and MP if you're sniping things for a cheap price and then reselling them for a profit.
Sending anyone money in raffles and giveaways would be considered spending!
The only way to get around that would be to do the easy rank where there's a limit of 200kT spending per week - and you could spend on anything you want!
@Rave31

No spending at all!
For hard and hardcore mode you'd only be allowed to spend money on the AH and MP if you're sniping things for a cheap price and then reselling them for a profit.
Sending anyone money in raffles and giveaways would be considered spending!
The only way to get around that would be to do the easy rank where there's a limit of 200kT spending per week - and you could spend on anything you want!

@Rocwylde

Yes, fest currency isn't necessarily bought (or brewed)!
So therefore, it isn't technically real money.
Be sure to include brewing currency in your rules! ^^

Easy and hard mode have brewing for own gain added!
@Rocwylde

Yes, fest currency isn't necessarily bought (or brewed)!
So therefore, it isn't technically real money.
Be sure to include brewing currency in your rules! ^^

Easy and hard mode have brewing for own gain added!

@HSoup

Brewing any fest items would be considered spending unless you're reselling them immediately on the AH! (since that would be considered a way to profit)
Currency and skins for your own use must be a rule, unless you're doing easy or hard mode since all fest related things are included there!

I can help you set up your tracker as well.
I find everything works easier if you download the google doc app as well :P
But yeah, just ping me on that day and I'll get it set up! ^^
@HSoup

Brewing any fest items would be considered spending unless you're reselling them immediately on the AH! (since that would be considered a way to profit)
Currency and skins for your own use must be a rule, unless you're doing easy or hard mode since all fest related things are included there!

I can help you set up your tracker as well.
I find everything works easier if you download the google doc app as well :P
But yeah, just ping me on that day and I'll get it set up! ^^

@synnful can I do custom where my rules are
1. Can spend in Raffles and Giveaways
2. Can spend to get Flameforger's skins/accents
3. Limit of spending 50kT in da entire month
@synnful can I do custom where my rules are
1. Can spend in Raffles and Giveaways
2. Can spend to get Flameforger's skins/accents
3. Limit of spending 50kT in da entire month
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@synnful
thanks for clearing that up for me! I added currency brewing as my third rule ^^
@synnful
thanks for clearing that up for me! I added currency brewing as my third rule ^^
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28