Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Lisa Frank Quest
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
Great! I love seeing all the projects. The Lisa Frank dragon I am trying to get will be one of these (depending on how poor I am by the time I breed the correct color combo and gene it up). I have a breeding pair, with not as small of a range as I would like, but I have to start somewhere. And I might get lucky, you never know. =D [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=19&breed=10&element=8&gender=0&tert=69&tertgene=10&winggene=19&wings=130&auth=3abb0ded381ad7db7bf638ef3b6601e99044f498&dummyext=prev.png.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=8&gender=0&tert=69&tertgene=10&winggene=19&wings=130&auth=6372511fdbfa33c68d392a3aac5c04181af86eda&dummyext=prev.png.png[/img]
Great! I love seeing all the projects. The Lisa Frank dragon I am trying to get will be one of these (depending on how poor I am by the time I breed the correct color combo and gene it up). I have a breeding pair, with not as small of a range as I would like, but I have to start somewhere. And I might get lucky, you never know. =D

dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=19&breed=10&element=8&gender=0&tert=69&tertgene=10&winggene=19&wings=130&auth=3abb0ded381ad7db7bf638ef3b6601e99044f498&dummyext=prev.png.png
dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=8&gender=0&tert=69&tertgene=10&winggene=19&wings=130&auth=6372511fdbfa33c68d392a3aac5c04181af86eda&dummyext=prev.png.png
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
88286628.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
@ApprenticeWriter @HSoup

Waaaaah they're GORGEOUS! Can this thread just be a club for lovers of eye burning jaguar dragons? Yes? Yes.
@ApprenticeWriter @HSoup

Waaaaah they're GORGEOUS! Can this thread just be a club for lovers of eye burning jaguar dragons? Yes? Yes.
Qpsus7P.pngDRg3gRE.png0edEIs6.pngNYbLrXm.pngTzaHawP.pngR827Sip.png
THE PLAGUE FLIGHT IS DOMINATING!
@SommerBee - Definitely yes!
@SommerBee - Definitely yes!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
88286628.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
@SommerBee

Absolutely! There are NEVER enough eyeburners to go around!
@SommerBee

Absolutely! There are NEVER enough eyeburners to go around!
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
[center]@Clya // @slothqueenxx // @ApprenticeWriter // @Nepkitty // @aformofmotion // @HSoup So we've run into a roadblock, lads. As it turns out, our beloved boy Frank is too closely related to Lisa. I definitely should have checked their bloodlines first, oops! That mistake will not happen again. The good news is, I quickly located a new Frank! He's still a Wildclaw, with the same genes as Frank the First, so his babies will still be pretty much guaranteed as jaguar/rosette Imperials. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34398761] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/343988/34398761_350.png[/img] [/url] The other bad news is, he's only about a week old. He won't be ready to breed for 25 days. :( It's going to be a bit of a wait, but fear not! This just gives us time to work on other pairs! Frank the First is also up for sale on the AH for 68kT right now--all profits from his sale will go towards the project! If you want to pitch in and score a really sick dragon in the process, now's your chance!
@Clya // @slothqueenxx // @ApprenticeWriter // @Nepkitty // @aformofmotion // @HSoup

So we've run into a roadblock, lads.

As it turns out, our beloved boy Frank is too closely related to Lisa. I definitely should have checked their bloodlines first, oops! That mistake will not happen again.

The good news is, I quickly located a new Frank! He's still a Wildclaw, with the same genes as Frank the First, so his babies will still be pretty much guaranteed as jaguar/rosette Imperials.

34398761_350.png

The other bad news is, he's only about a week old. He won't be ready to breed for 25 days. :( It's going to be a bit of a wait, but fear not! This just gives us time to work on other pairs!

Frank the First is also up for sale on the AH for 68kT right now--all profits from his sale will go towards the project! If you want to pitch in and score a really sick dragon in the process, now's your chance!
How....how did I not check that???? I think I just got too excited Lol I'm so sorry
How....how did I not check that???? I think I just got too excited Lol I'm so sorry
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@slothqueenxx

I know, I didn't either! It sucks we have to wait, but this one will work for sure!
@slothqueenxx

I know, I didn't either! It sucks we have to wait, but this one will work for sure!
@SommerBee

This entire project is perfect.

I saw a Radioactive XXX bogsneak with jag/rosette/glimmer and immediately fell in love with that combination. It motivated me to start a similar little project of my own (I'm starting with him and her), but I haven't decided on exactly what breeds I'm going to focus on yet!

If you need another unrelated dragon to start your project with, I could swap Fadrex for your extra Frank.

Maybe when we both have some jag/rosette hatchlings, we could do a swap for breeding fodder! But until then, could I be on the pinglist?
@SommerBee

This entire project is perfect.

I saw a Radioactive XXX bogsneak with jag/rosette/glimmer and immediately fell in love with that combination. It motivated me to start a similar little project of my own (I'm starting with him and her), but I haven't decided on exactly what breeds I'm going to focus on yet!

If you need another unrelated dragon to start your project with, I could swap Fadrex for your extra Frank.

Maybe when we both have some jag/rosette hatchlings, we could do a swap for breeding fodder! But until then, could I be on the pinglist?
@Brunch

Ooooo I love them! The darker underbellies is a really cool touch! And really brings out the sparkle in the glimmer gene. :)

Would you be willing to swap Fadrex out now? If you were set on using a Nocturne I don't mind, but he would be an awesome addition to the project, and give us some interesting glimmer colors! I'd be more than happy to hand over my first Frank for him!

And absolutely, we must trade babies in the future!
@Brunch

Ooooo I love them! The darker underbellies is a really cool touch! And really brings out the sparkle in the glimmer gene. :)

Would you be willing to swap Fadrex out now? If you were set on using a Nocturne I don't mind, but he would be an awesome addition to the project, and give us some interesting glimmer colors! I'd be more than happy to hand over my first Frank for him!

And absolutely, we must trade babies in the future!
@SommerBee

I'd be up for that! I was thinking of including a Wildclaw at some point anyway (they're my favorite breed in the game) and it would be cheaper to breed change Vivecca to a Nocturne if I end up wanting to go with that.

I'll send a CR!
@SommerBee

I'd be up for that! I was thinking of including a Wildclaw at some point anyway (they're my favorite breed in the game) and it would be cheaper to breed change Vivecca to a Nocturne if I end up wanting to go with that.

I'll send a CR!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32