Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Lisa Frank Quest
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32
@Sommerbee All right. My plan is a breeding pair of Lisa Frank Mirrors. I'll send two fodder dragons as soon as they hatch and become adults, and I'll start saving treasure.
@Sommerbee All right. My plan is a breeding pair of Lisa Frank Mirrors. I'll send two fodder dragons as soon as they hatch and become adults, and I'll start saving treasure.
@rainings @Rivershard

Thank you both!! Sounds like a plan. :D
@rainings @Rivershard

Thank you both!! Sounds like a plan. :D
Qpsus7P.pngDRg3gRE.png0edEIs6.pngNYbLrXm.pngTzaHawP.pngR827Sip.png
THE PLAGUE FLIGHT IS DOMINATING!
@SommerBee
Adjhfbjbfjhdvs sorry for pinging you so much but I just realized that one of my dragons I'm looking to get rid of fits the Trapper Keeper dragon criteria really well? He Cyan/Purple(One off from Orchid)/Gold. He's got glimmer already. I was just about to put him up for sale before I realized. Idk if you want him but if you do I can hold him for you. I just don't like him much anymore :(

sorry
@SommerBee
Adjhfbjbfjhdvs sorry for pinging you so much but I just realized that one of my dragons I'm looking to get rid of fits the Trapper Keeper dragon criteria really well? He Cyan/Purple(One off from Orchid)/Gold. He's got glimmer already. I was just about to put him up for sale before I realized. Idk if you want him but if you do I can hold him for you. I just don't like him much anymore :(

sorry
@rainings

BOY WHY U APOLOGIZIN SO MUCH?? He's beautiful!! I picked that specific color combo because the spots on orchid match cyan, but honestly he still looks really good....I might just grab him!
@rainings

BOY WHY U APOLOGIZIN SO MUCH?? He's beautiful!! I picked that specific color combo because the spots on orchid match cyan, but honestly he still looks really good....I might just grab him!
@SommerBee
Alrighty just let me know if you want him!
@SommerBee
Alrighty just let me know if you want him!
@sommerbee AAAY CONGRATS ON THE FIRST NEST!! :"D

I totally don't mind waiting a bit, but could you put me down for a pretty little Wildclaw girl when one comes available? :'3
@sommerbee AAAY CONGRATS ON THE FIRST NEST!! :"D

I totally don't mind waiting a bit, but could you put me down for a pretty little Wildclaw girl when one comes available? :'3
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@Sommerbee: I'm going to buy some new jag/ros dragons soon, so if they make any good hatchies for the project I'll send them over :D
@Sommerbee: I'm going to buy some new jag/ros dragons soon, so if they make any good hatchies for the project I'll send them over :D
fwGHuIs.png
@Sommerbee: Hello! I would like to contribute to this, and I have a load of unnamed dragons, if you would like some for your quest:[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349265/34926435_350.png?mtime=WY6vqwACJ5E.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349265/34926436_350.png?mtime=WZKRIgACc6E.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349265/34926437_350.png?mtime=WZKRIgACUGY.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349265/34926438_350.png?mtime=WZKRIgACWrQ.png[/img] Let me know if you want one!!! (Images not clickable)
@Sommerbee: Hello! I would like to contribute to this, and I have a load of unnamed dragons, if you would like some for your quest:34926435_350.png?mtime=WY6vqwACJ5E.png34926436_350.png?mtime=WZKRIgACc6E.png34926437_350.png?mtime=WZKRIgACUGY.png34926438_350.png?mtime=WZKRIgACWrQ.png Let me know if you want one!!! (Images not clickable)
tumblr_inline_nwu3o7f6l51t7d5o3_500.gif
@lightningpelt
Alright, you're down! Only 22 days until that Wildclaw/Coatl pair nest!

@DracoKrys
Ooooo those are awesome! I'll totally take some! How many you got?
@lightningpelt
Alright, you're down! Only 22 days until that Wildclaw/Coatl pair nest!

@DracoKrys
Ooooo those are awesome! I'll totally take some! How many you got?
There are breedable pairs with Sunset/Sunset/Sunshine glimmer in the AH right now, as well as Sunset and Peach for other matching colors but White terts remain elusive. Too bad because I am still really fond of that Sunset Leopard idea of yours.
There are breedable pairs with Sunset/Sunset/Sunshine glimmer in the AH right now, as well as Sunset and Peach for other matching colors but White terts remain elusive. Too bad because I am still really fond of that Sunset Leopard idea of yours.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32