Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Cay's 100 Hatchling Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][size=7] [u]The 100 Hatchling Challenge[/u][/size] That's right skip. On top of everything else I should be doing instead of this, I'm doing this. This is entirely lore based, so this should be fun. I'll add lore to her bio as it's posted here. Anyway, you can post freely as soon as I claim the second slot for the initial lore. All hatchlings will be on the AH for 10kt until they reach adulthood, at which point I won't want them in my lair and I'll throw them out. I'm challenging myself to find homes for them all. I'll give them free after a while if I can't find homes for them. Unfortunately they have to get named, but if you want to change it, let me know. :) Anyway. Meet Harper. You'll learn more about her in the next post. If you have a male dragon to include here, offer at anytime. Harper is in need of [s]victims[/s] sweet guys who won't get overly attached. Please ask to be on the pinglist! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33760531] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337606/33760531_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center]
The 100 Hatchling Challenge

That's right skip. On top of everything else I should be doing instead of this, I'm doing this.

This is entirely lore based, so this should be fun. I'll add lore to her bio as it's posted here. Anyway, you can post freely as soon as I claim the second slot for the initial lore.

All hatchlings will be on the AH for 10kt until they reach adulthood, at which point I won't want them in my lair and I'll throw them out. I'm challenging myself to find homes for them all. I'll give them free after a while if I can't find homes for them. Unfortunately they have to get named, but if you want to change it, let me know. :)

Anyway. Meet Harper. You'll learn more about her in the next post. If you have a male dragon to include here, offer at anytime. Harper is in need of victims sweet guys who won't get overly attached.

Please ask to be on the pinglist!

33760531_350.png
Starting Lore

Harper loved her Arcane home. But her clan was falling apart at the seams all because they couldn't decide who should lead them. Harper was wise. She ran away. And then she found Vokun.

Chaos accepted her against his better judgement. She did not yet know real pain. He would make sure that she did. When she approached, asking what she had to do to live in Vokun, their conversation was brief.

"What do you want more than anything?" the dark king inquired.

"I want to be a mother," Harper answered truthfully.

Chaos grinned, seeing his opportunity. "Then I have the perfect thing for you to do. You will pass your blood onto one hundred children. And you must give them all up."

Harper shook her head. "Never."

"You may keep the one hundredth child, on the condition each nest belongs to a different drake," Chaos smirked. "You accept my generous offer or you live in the same cell as Cadence. Your pick."

Harper sighed deeply. "Fine, Chaos. I'll do it. On the condition we keep any hatchling that can't find new families or clans."

Chaos considered it. "Very well. Be sure to record your progress. I don't want you cheating on me. Hehe..."

Harper hissed as he got closer, swiping her claws across his cheek. The Shadow king merely chuckled before fading into nothing. He knew it was impossible.
Starting Lore

Harper loved her Arcane home. But her clan was falling apart at the seams all because they couldn't decide who should lead them. Harper was wise. She ran away. And then she found Vokun.

Chaos accepted her against his better judgement. She did not yet know real pain. He would make sure that she did. When she approached, asking what she had to do to live in Vokun, their conversation was brief.

"What do you want more than anything?" the dark king inquired.

"I want to be a mother," Harper answered truthfully.

Chaos grinned, seeing his opportunity. "Then I have the perfect thing for you to do. You will pass your blood onto one hundred children. And you must give them all up."

Harper shook her head. "Never."

"You may keep the one hundredth child, on the condition each nest belongs to a different drake," Chaos smirked. "You accept my generous offer or you live in the same cell as Cadence. Your pick."

Harper sighed deeply. "Fine, Chaos. I'll do it. On the condition we keep any hatchling that can't find new families or clans."

Chaos considered it. "Very well. Be sure to record your progress. I don't want you cheating on me. Hehe..."

Harper hissed as he got closer, swiping her claws across his cheek. The Shadow king merely chuckled before fading into nothing. He knew it was impossible.
@CayCay

Well my friend, i shall prepare her suitors! and be sure to let the poor kiddo know i will loot each nest, so that way she'll at least be able to watch her children grow from an allied clan :3 plus good god darn those pretty colors will make amazing kids. i'll prob just edit my post after i skim though ALL my males. no joke, except...well ones like jester. (ones who i refuse to let breed due to it makes their bios cooler XD[/s] and jeez her offspring list will be nice to look at. leave none unnamed. people can just buy renaming scrolls if they Really wanna rename em.
@CayCay

Well my friend, i shall prepare her suitors! and be sure to let the poor kiddo know i will loot each nest, so that way she'll at least be able to watch her children grow from an allied clan :3 plus good god darn those pretty colors will make amazing kids. i'll prob just edit my post after i skim though ALL my males. no joke, except...well ones like jester. (ones who i refuse to let breed due to it makes their bios cooler XD[/s] and jeez her offspring list will be nice to look at. leave none unnamed. people can just buy renaming scrolls if they Really wanna rename em.
TBD
@DemonKid

Precisely. If you have anyone who can breed with her now, no need to post here. (Kinds wanna be a surprise anyway.) Just send im over and I'll get them... Comfortable. XD
@DemonKid

Precisely. If you have anyone who can breed with her now, no need to post here. (Kinds wanna be a surprise anyway.) Just send im over and I'll get them... Comfortable. XD
@CayCay

!!!!!!!! I REALLY LIKE THIS. CAN I PARTICIPATE PLEASE?? ;w;
@CayCay

!!!!!!!! I REALLY LIKE THIS. CAN I PARTICIPATE PLEASE?? ;w;
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
@EpsiWire

Sure! ^^ Participate how though? Get the hatchlings, offer a male, or doing the challenge yourself? If you're doing it yourself, I'd recommend making your own thread. :D
@EpsiWire

Sure! ^^ Participate how though? Get the hatchlings, offer a male, or doing the challenge yourself? If you're doing it yourself, I'd recommend making your own thread. :D
@CayCay

I have so many males to offer!!!!! (Like, almost all of them are RTB, i think....) And if I like the hatchlings enough - I mean, I'm sure I will - I'd most likely take a few~~~. ^^;;;;
@CayCay

I have so many males to offer!!!!! (Like, almost all of them are RTB, i think....) And if I like the hatchlings enough - I mean, I'm sure I will - I'd most likely take a few~~~. ^^;;;;
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
@EpsiWire

Awesome!!! I think me and Demonkid have the first breeding, but the next one offer up any males you'd like! Would you like to be added to the pinglist for hatchlings and Harper being ready to breed?
@EpsiWire

Awesome!!! I think me and Demonkid have the first breeding, but the next one offer up any males you'd like! Would you like to be added to the pinglist for hatchlings and Harper being ready to breed?
@CayCay

Yay!!! And, yes, please!!! ^^ Thank you!!!! I already know who to torture..... XD
@CayCay

Yay!!! And, yes, please!!! ^^ Thank you!!!! I already know who to torture..... XD
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
@EpsiWire

XD Alright adding you now. :)
@EpsiWire

XD Alright adding you now. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15