Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [IvW] Who Let the Ghosts Out?
1 2 3 4 5
[center]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Threads: [b]Signup[/b] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2230663#post_2230663]Discussion[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2230672#post_2230672]Lynch[/url] TOC: [b]Introduction[/b] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2227173#post_28151170]Participants[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2227173#post_28151174]Rules[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2227173#post_28151176]Set Up[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2227173#post_28151177]Misc[/url] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/pxn4l40g0nioone/ivw_wltgo_banner.png[/img] a Mafia Game[/center] [quote=_______'s Journal, Day 1]Something weird is going on. Sky got posessed - Sky, of all dragons! The sweetest peace-lover among us. Her gray eyes darkened, her figure expanded, and her voice deepened. "[i]Ice and Water cannot work together,[/i]" she rasped. "[i]We tried. We worked together and died together. And we will do anything in our power to make sure it does not happen again.[/i]" Then Sky got covered in layers and layers of ice and boiling water that wouldn't bend to anyone's magic. She was trapped, but we still heard the voice loud and clear. "If you don't want to suffer the same fate, [i]leave.[/i]" Dragons began running, gathering their belongings, when Periwinkle screamed. "The exits! They're all sealed!" We're trapped here and we have no choice [i]but[/i] to work together. I'm just worried... What if the ghosts possess one of [i]us?[/i] If only I hadn't broken the bottle. [/quote] [center][size=6][font=algerian]Introduction[/font][/size][/center] Mafia (or Werewolf, as it's often known) is an intense psychological game of paranoia, deception, and intrigue. In a game of mafia, a small group of mafia seek to kill the town, and the town seek to lynch (collectively kill) the mafia before they die. The mafia know who each other are, and the town don't. This is the central concept of mafia: an informed minority against an uninformed majority. During each turn, people can talk and decide who they think are mafia. Everyone votes, and the person with the most votes is lynched (killed by the game as a whole) at the end of the turn, or day. Also during the day, players with special abilities (typically referred to as power roles) choose whether or not they want to use their ability. The mafia also have an ability by default - the ability to kill (thus removing) a player from the game. Immediately after the lynch, all the special abilities used during the day take effects. Then the turn ends and a new turn begins. The mafia win when they overpower the town; the town wins when it lynches all the mafia. The town's job is to identify people as possible town or mafia, and they do that by talking and questioning them. The mafia want to appear as towny as possible and avoid being lynched. Of course, both sides want to use power roles in order to further their aims. To add to the confusion, some players may not be aligned with either the town or mafia! These players must satisfy their own unique win conditions in order to win. [center][size=6][font=algerian]Expectiations[/font][/size][/center] [list][*]This is a [b]non-RP[/b] game. You are expected to engage with it without roleplaying a dragon. If you also want to RP on top of that, I’m not stopping you, but it’s not particularly encouraged. [*]This is a [b]fast[/b] game. The game will start on Monday, July 10th. Days will last at least 21 hours, with a lockdown period of no more than 3 hours to allow me to process actions (that means 24 hours from lockdown to lockdown). There is no night phase, which means actions must be submitted during the day. This is subject to change, but lockdowns are most likely from 10FR - 1 FR Time. [*]This is may be a [b]reading-heavy[/b] game. Games have only gotten more voluminous over the intervening year. I would not find 40 pages in a day to be overly surprising. [*]This is a [b]demanding[/b] game. For the most part, it’s not one you can just play for half an hour and put down for the day. You will want to be online for extended periods of time or multiple times throughout the day. [*]This is an [b]emotionally intense[/b] game. While I do seek to create a safe environment for all players, mafia requires contentious, if good natured, argument. Conflict is inevitable, but that doesn’t mean anyone in this game dislikes you personally. [*]This is ultimately a [b]fun[/b] game, and I hope you’ll enjoy it! [/list]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Threads: Signup | Discussion | Lynch

TOC: Introduction | Participants | Rules | Set Up | Misc
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ivw_wltgo_banner.png
a Mafia Game

_______'s Journal, Day 1 wrote:
Something weird is going on. Sky got posessed - Sky, of all dragons! The sweetest peace-lover among us. Her gray eyes darkened, her figure expanded, and her voice deepened. "Ice and Water cannot work together," she rasped. "We tried. We worked together and died together. And we will do anything in our power to make sure it does not happen again." Then Sky got covered in layers and layers of ice and boiling water that wouldn't bend to anyone's magic. She was trapped, but we still heard the voice loud and clear. "If you don't want to suffer the same fate, leave." Dragons began running, gathering their belongings, when Periwinkle screamed. "The exits! They're all sealed!" We're trapped here and we have no choice but to work together. I'm just worried... What if the ghosts possess one of us? If only I hadn't broken the bottle.

Introduction

Mafia (or Werewolf, as it's often known) is an intense psychological game of paranoia, deception, and intrigue. In a game of mafia, a small group of mafia seek to kill the town, and the town seek to lynch (collectively kill) the mafia before they die. The mafia know who each other are, and the town don't. This is the central concept of mafia: an informed minority against an uninformed majority.

During each turn, people can talk and decide who they think are mafia. Everyone votes, and the person with the most votes is lynched (killed by the game as a whole) at the end of the turn, or day. Also during the day, players with special abilities (typically referred to as power roles) choose whether or not they want to use their ability. The mafia also have an ability by default - the ability to kill (thus removing) a player from the game. Immediately after the lynch, all the special abilities used during the day take effects. Then the turn ends and a new turn begins.

The mafia win when they overpower the town; the town wins when it lynches all the mafia. The town's job is to identify people as possible town or mafia, and they do that by talking and questioning them. The mafia want to appear as towny as possible and avoid being lynched. Of course, both sides want to use power roles in order to further their aims. To add to the confusion, some players may not be aligned with either the town or mafia! These players must satisfy their own unique win conditions in order to win.

Expectiations
  • This is a non-RP game. You are expected to engage with it without roleplaying a dragon. If you also want to RP on top of that, I’m not stopping you, but it’s not particularly encouraged.
  • This is a fast game. The game will start on Monday, July 10th. Days will last at least 21 hours, with a lockdown period of no more than 3 hours to allow me to process actions (that means 24 hours from lockdown to lockdown). There is no night phase, which means actions must be submitted during the day. This is subject to change, but lockdowns are most likely from 10FR - 1 FR Time.
  • This is may be a reading-heavy game. Games have only gotten more voluminous over the intervening year. I would not find 40 pages in a day to be overly surprising.
  • This is a demanding game. For the most part, it’s not one you can just play for half an hour and put down for the day. You will want to be online for extended periods of time or multiple times throughout the day.
  • This is an emotionally intense game. While I do seek to create a safe environment for all players, mafia requires contentious, if good natured, argument. Conflict is inevitable, but that doesn’t mean anyone in this game dislikes you personally.
  • This is ultimately a fun game, and I hope you’ll enjoy it!
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
[center]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - TOC: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2227173#post_2227173]Introduction[/url] | [b]Participants[/b] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2227173#post_28151174]Rules[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2227173#post_28151176]Set Up[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2227173#post_28151177]Misc[/url] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/center] [center][size=7][font=algerian]P A R T I C I P A N T S[/font][/size][/center] To join, ping me with a message to that effect! If you're joining as a player, you are encouraged to specify a pronoun. [s]Ice Flighters may not join as a regular player unless signups fail to fill in a timely manner. If you are in Ice, please join as a replacement or spectator! [/s] Signups are now open to Ice flighters! As mod, I reserve the right to deny your request or change your position as I see fit. There may be participation prizes, including a handful of tickets to the OOF (or INF if you are in Ice) raffle. [center][size=6][font=algerian]P L A Y E R S[/font][/size][/center] Joining is a commitment. Please do not join if you know you’re not going to be able to play through the week. After you join, it would be wise to review the set-up and make sure you understand everything. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to poke me :P [list=1][*]@leremis [*]@TheNightDancer [*]@Crumbleless [*]@Journey [*]@GeriVl [*]@Twistedstripe [*]The Ocean ( @Moonwater and @Valgami ) [*]@FM84 [*]@Warriorgirl1234 [*]@CuriousLoli [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/list] [center][size=6][font=algerian]R E P L A C E M E N T S[/font][/size][/center] Not as much time on your hands? A little new to the mafia scene? Try being a replacement! Replacements fill in if any players are inactive or wish to leave the game. You'll get a small prize for your troubles. [list][*]@Amyatzu [*] [*] [*]infinite slots [/list] [center][size=6][font=algerian]S P E C T A T O R S[/font][/size][/center] What's that? There's even [i]more[/i] ghosts floating around? Oh, nah, just spectators who want popcorn and spoilers. Wanna join us? (Quicktopic and Discord versions will be available). [list][*]@DuskyAether [*]@Harpies [*]@Starongie [*]@halinor [*]@kirkfan2255 [*]@Kallistrate [*]@italicised [*]@timetot [*]@Zyxyz [*]@Tufira [*]@heartcrusher1 [*]@LucidWhispers [*]@Aishea [*]@Nevros [*]@Tanglefire [*] [*]infinite slots [/list]

P A R T I C I P A N T S

To join, ping me with a message to that effect! If you're joining as a player, you are encouraged to specify a pronoun. Ice Flighters may not join as a regular player unless signups fail to fill in a timely manner. If you are in Ice, please join as a replacement or spectator! Signups are now open to Ice flighters! As mod, I reserve the right to deny your request or change your position as I see fit.

There may be participation prizes, including a handful of tickets to the OOF (or INF if you are in Ice) raffle.

P L A Y E R S

Joining is a commitment. Please do not join if you know you’re not going to be able to play through the week. After you join, it would be wise to review the set-up and make sure you understand everything. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to poke me :P
  1. @leremis
  2. @TheNightDancer
  3. @Crumbleless
  4. @Journey
  5. @GeriVl
  6. @Twistedstripe
  7. The Ocean ( @Moonwater and @Valgami )
  8. @FM84
  9. @Warriorgirl1234
  10. @CuriousLoli

R E P L A C E M E N T S

Not as much time on your hands? A little new to the mafia scene? Try being a replacement! Replacements fill in if any players are inactive or wish to leave the game. You'll get a small prize for your troubles.
S P E C T A T O R S

What's that? There's even more ghosts floating around? Oh, nah, just spectators who want popcorn and spoilers. Wanna join us? (Quicktopic and Discord versions will be available).
[center]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - TOC: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2227173#post_2227173]Introduction[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2227173#post_28151170]Participants[/url] | [b]Rules[/b] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2227173#post_28151176]Set Up[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2227173#post_28151177]Misc[/url] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/center] [center][font=algerian][size=7]R U L E S[/size][/font][/center] [list][*]Follow the spirit of the rules, and don't pretend to break the rules. This is the equivalent to breaking them. [*]Be civil and respectful of the game. [*]Don’t be obnoxious. (No transparency, no stacked size 1 text, no encryption.) [*]Don’t edit or delete your posts without my permission, even to fix spelling or BBCode mistakes. One exception: you may delete double posts. [*]Don’t publicly mention or talk to other players, living or dead, about this game unless it’s in this thread or an officially sanctioned Quicktopic. [*]Don’t quote, screenshot, or copy-paste anything a host says to you privately, including your role. [*]Ask questions if you don’t understand something. [*]Might add some more here later, but will generally ping everyone if it is a major rule change. [/list]

R U L E S
  • Follow the spirit of the rules, and don't pretend to break the rules. This is the equivalent to breaking them.
  • Be civil and respectful of the game.
  • Don’t be obnoxious. (No transparency, no stacked size 1 text, no encryption.)
  • Don’t edit or delete your posts without my permission, even to fix spelling or BBCode mistakes. One exception: you may delete double posts.
  • Don’t publicly mention or talk to other players, living or dead, about this game unless it’s in this thread or an officially sanctioned Quicktopic.
  • Don’t quote, screenshot, or copy-paste anything a host says to you privately, including your role.
  • Ask questions if you don’t understand something.
  • Might add some more here later, but will generally ping everyone if it is a major rule change.
[center]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - TOC: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2227173#post_2227173]Introduction[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2227173#post_28151170]Participants[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2227173#post_28151174]Rules[/url] | [b]Set Up[/b] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2227173#post_28151177]Misc[/url] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/center] [center][font=algerian][size=7]S E T - U P[/size][/font][/center] Among the 18 explorers, 12 are willing to work together (the [color=green][b]Dragons[/b][/color]), 4 are possessed by ghosts (the [color=red][b]Ghosts[/b][/color]), and 2 have their own agendas (the [color=skyblue][b]Ice[/b][/color] and [color=blue][b]Water[/b][/color] Loyalists). - - - the [color=green][b]Dragons[/b][/color] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [list][*]Cop: Results are "Ghost" or "not Ghost;" 3p will return "not Ghost" [*]Jailor: Jailing a player overnight protects and roleblocks them [*]2-shot Commuter: May leave the ship overnight, making them non-targetable [*]Non-consecutive Vigilante: May kill a player (so long as they are not protected) [*]Vanilla Town: No abilities [*]Vanilla Town [*]Vanilla Town [*]Vanilla Town [*]Vanilla Town [*]Vanilla Town [*]Vanilla Town [*]Vanilla Town[/list] - - - the [color=red][b]Ghosts[/b][/color] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [list][*]Godfather: When checked by the Cop, will return "not Ghost" instead of "Ghost" [*]Roleblocker: May block a player. If the player has no abilities, nothing will occur. [*]Vanilla Goon: No abilities [*]Vanilla Goon[/list] - - - the [b]Loyalists[/b] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [list][*][color=skyblue][b]Ice Loyalist:[/b][/color] Wins if the Water Loyalist is dead by endgame. [*][color=blue][b]Water Loyalist:[/b][/color] Wins if the Ice Loyalist is dead by endgame.

S E T - U P

Among the 18 explorers, 12 are willing to work together (the Dragons), 4 are possessed by ghosts (the Ghosts), and 2 have their own agendas (the Ice and Water Loyalists).

- - - the Dragons - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Cop: Results are "Ghost" or "not Ghost;" 3p will return "not Ghost"
  • Jailor: Jailing a player overnight protects and roleblocks them
  • 2-shot Commuter: May leave the ship overnight, making them non-targetable
  • Non-consecutive Vigilante: May kill a player (so long as they are not protected)
  • Vanilla Town: No abilities
  • Vanilla Town
  • Vanilla Town
  • Vanilla Town
  • Vanilla Town
  • Vanilla Town
  • Vanilla Town
  • Vanilla Town

- - - the Ghosts - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Godfather: When checked by the Cop, will return "not Ghost" instead of "Ghost"
  • Roleblocker: May block a player. If the player has no abilities, nothing will occur.
  • Vanilla Goon: No abilities
  • Vanilla Goon

- - - the Loyalists - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Ice Loyalist: Wins if the Water Loyalist is dead by endgame.
  • Water Loyalist: Wins if the Ice Loyalist is dead by endgame.
[center]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - TOC: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2227173#post_2227173]Introduction[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2227173#post_28151170]Participants[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2227173#post_28151174]Rules[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2227173#post_28151176]Set Up[/url] | [b]Misc[/b] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/center] [center][font=algerian][size=7]M I S C[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=algerian][size=6]Acknowledgements[/size][/font][/center] How does one run a mafia game, you might ask? Lots of screaming and begging for help. Thank you to everyone who stuck with me! [list][*]@Stanari for letting me copy stuff from her games. I'm not sure how I'd survive without that :P [*]IMH Discord for helping me balance the set-up. Extra kudos to @kirkfan2255, @arelia, stan again, and @DuskyAether [*]@Anariel for dealing with my questions [*]and Ice flight, the [i]cool[/i]est flight around! [center][font=algerian][size=6]Links and Graphics[/size][/font] banner and link to ice hub~ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1542251][img]http://i.imgur.com/XT8p1k9.png[/img][/url] IMH Hub is a little outdated, but if you want to check out more mafia games (and other mafia related things) feel free to check it out! The community is lovely, I swear. We don't talk about murder [i]all[/i] the time. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2227173/1#post_2227173][img]http://i.imgur.com/k2GJe14.png[/img][/url] And here's a little badge you can put in your sig! Or, ya know, anywhere.

M I S C

Acknowledgements

How does one run a mafia game, you might ask? Lots of screaming and begging for help. Thank you to everyone who stuck with me!
  • @Stanari for letting me copy stuff from her games. I'm not sure how I'd survive without that :P
  • IMH Discord for helping me balance the set-up. Extra kudos to @kirkfan2255, @arelia, stan again, and @DuskyAether
  • @Anariel for dealing with my questions
  • and Ice flight, the coolest flight around!

Links and Graphics

banner and link to ice hub~

XT8p1k9.png
    IMH Hub is a little outdated, but if you want to check out more mafia games (and other mafia related things) feel free to check it out! The community is lovely, I swear. We don't talk about murder all the time.

k2GJe14.png

And here's a little badge you can put in your sig! Or, ya know, anywhere.
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Bearclaws, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @ShockZephyr, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Limelight, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @GilatheHybrid, @Crumbleless
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Bearclaws, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @ShockZephyr, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Limelight, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @GilatheHybrid, @Crumbleless
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
that's it
that's it
@raiccoon

Put me down as spec please!
@raiccoon

Put me down as spec please!

He/him | FRT+1 x
@raiccoon I would love to join this please c:
@raiccoon I would love to join this please c:
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis