Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] 99 Battle Stones Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6
99 Battle Stones Challenge

Intro

In the beginning...
I have had an obsession with the coliseum since I first discovered I could feed my dragons that way - for free (not counting time to grind). I've since become enamored of the whole battling idea, even going as far as to be an active participant in Nature Flight's Dominance activities.

I remember when Berserker stones were considered "trash" by all but the most faithful. This was because, at that time, they did not work. Like the other "faithful", I applied them to my dragons anyway. I knew, given time, the Devs would fix it. And they did! Not but a month or two after I first joined, they started working! Now they are one of the higher priced coli stones out there.

With this in mind, I have heard the rumbling that the Devs are going to add keyboard controls to the game (YEAH!). So, in honor of my previous experiences, as one of the "faithful", I'm attempting to gather 99 (1 stack) or every battle stone (and accessories) I can.

The reality...
Of course, with certain stones going for... over 100kt - those are going into a separate category entirely. I will still do my best to get them, but it's of the same caliber of saving up for ONE Light Sprite.

Currently, at about 400kt +/-, a stack of 99 eliminates would cost me. 39.6 mil treasure. @.@

yeah.....

Trades, Buy, Sell, and Swap...
I will eventually put up a thread in the Item Sale Forum where I will open for such things. But, for now I'm just getting started. Okay I set up a Market (Bazar) where I trade, swap, sell, all kinds of things. This is the page for my Coli Stone sales.

But, what are you going to do with 99 Eliminates / Ambushes / Etc...?
  • Hoard sell them? (pffft hahahahahaha. no.)
  • List them on the AH and make a killing? (Ah, uhmn.... that goes against my ethical standards. So, no?)
  • Sink the market?!?!?!?! (Ah... that also goes against my ethical standards. So, NO.)
  • Keep them forever like the selfish dragon you are....? (Maybe? >.> )

Seriously, if I EVER get to that point, and actually obtain the higher priced stones, I'd be (happily) surprised. It's a goal, sure. It's feasibly attainable, yes. But that's a LOT of power in one set of claws. I know I could do some serious damage to the AH if I sold them all for super cheap. I'd also undermine myself as well and irritate a bunch of people.

What I might do is take what I personally want/need first. Then, sell some for slightly under what the AH is currently listing them (like 2-5% less then LAH), and donate most of them to Raffles and what not. Maybe random Flight Organizers will get a random present from me? Who knows? Those are a lot of stones.

I've made up my mind. I'm going to make up gift sets for each Flight Dom Organizer to do with as they see fit (for their Flight's Dom Efforts). I'll keep some for myself, sell a few, hold on to a few (cause.. hoarding them), but the rest will go to a Flight's Battle Stone Bank (if they have one).

Pinglist?
Do you want to know when I've hit Coli stone gold? Maybe someone was nice enough to donate something? What about when Pinkerton randomly gives me an Ambush? Ask to be added to my ping list. :)

Other CELEBRATIONS

There are other folks out there celebrating or challenging themselves to other things in honor of the coli-revamp. I'm going to list them here, just because I feel like it!

99 Battle Stones Challenge

Intro

In the beginning...
I have had an obsession with the coliseum since I first discovered I could feed my dragons that way - for free (not counting time to grind). I've since become enamored of the whole battling idea, even going as far as to be an active participant in Nature Flight's Dominance activities.

I remember when Berserker stones were considered "trash" by all but the most faithful. This was because, at that time, they did not work. Like the other "faithful", I applied them to my dragons anyway. I knew, given time, the Devs would fix it. And they did! Not but a month or two after I first joined, they started working! Now they are one of the higher priced coli stones out there.

With this in mind, I have heard the rumbling that the Devs are going to add keyboard controls to the game (YEAH!). So, in honor of my previous experiences, as one of the "faithful", I'm attempting to gather 99 (1 stack) or every battle stone (and accessories) I can.

The reality...
Of course, with certain stones going for... over 100kt - those are going into a separate category entirely. I will still do my best to get them, but it's of the same caliber of saving up for ONE Light Sprite.

Currently, at about 400kt +/-, a stack of 99 eliminates would cost me. 39.6 mil treasure. @.@

yeah.....

Trades, Buy, Sell, and Swap...
I will eventually put up a thread in the Item Sale Forum where I will open for such things. But, for now I'm just getting started. Okay I set up a Market (Bazar) where I trade, swap, sell, all kinds of things. This is the page for my Coli Stone sales.

But, what are you going to do with 99 Eliminates / Ambushes / Etc...?
  • Hoard sell them? (pffft hahahahahaha. no.)
  • List them on the AH and make a killing? (Ah, uhmn.... that goes against my ethical standards. So, no?)
  • Sink the market?!?!?!?! (Ah... that also goes against my ethical standards. So, NO.)
  • Keep them forever like the selfish dragon you are....? (Maybe? >.> )

Seriously, if I EVER get to that point, and actually obtain the higher priced stones, I'd be (happily) surprised. It's a goal, sure. It's feasibly attainable, yes. But that's a LOT of power in one set of claws. I know I could do some serious damage to the AH if I sold them all for super cheap. I'd also undermine myself as well and irritate a bunch of people.

What I might do is take what I personally want/need first. Then, sell some for slightly under what the AH is currently listing them (like 2-5% less then LAH), and donate most of them to Raffles and what not. Maybe random Flight Organizers will get a random present from me? Who knows? Those are a lot of stones.

I've made up my mind. I'm going to make up gift sets for each Flight Dom Organizer to do with as they see fit (for their Flight's Dom Efforts). I'll keep some for myself, sell a few, hold on to a few (cause.. hoarding them), but the rest will go to a Flight's Battle Stone Bank (if they have one).

Pinglist?
Do you want to know when I've hit Coli stone gold? Maybe someone was nice enough to donate something? What about when Pinkerton randomly gives me an Ambush? Ask to be added to my ping list. :)

Other CELEBRATIONS

There are other folks out there celebrating or challenging themselves to other things in honor of the coli-revamp. I'm going to list them here, just because I feel like it!

[center][b]Stone Totals[/b] [i]What I have, what's missing, and current prices.[/i][/center] [center][b]>>> [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1KKcfVOYliRLPW9OPa1Stb9rkQ7n5HHZ19ag2Kr_gi2A%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing]Spreadshee[/url]t <<<[/b][/center] I nerfed the old list because I had to start keeping track of it in the above linked spread sheet. [center][size=6][b]Current Stacks![/b][/size][/center] [item=scratch] (need 93 more duplicates) to make the Brewed Scratch [item=meditate] (need 193 more duplicates) to make the two brewed Meditates. [item=minor health potion] [item=scholar] [item=Earthen Might Fragment] [item=Natural Might Fragment] [item=acuity fragment] [item=health potion] [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] [item=Glass Hybrid Fragment] [item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment]
Stone Totals
What I have, what's missing, and current prices.

>>> Spreadsheet <<<

I nerfed the old list because I had to start keeping track of it in the above linked spread sheet.

Current Stacks!

Scratch (need 93 more duplicates) to make the Brewed Scratch
Meditate (need 193 more duplicates) to make the two brewed Meditates.
Minor Health Potion Scholar Earthen Might Fragment Natural Might Fragment Acuity Fragment Health Potion Shale Hybrid Fragment Glass Hybrid Fragment Obsidian Hybrid Fragment

Stones Needed
Tier One
aka This won't be too long...
Stones Needed
Tier One
aka This won't be too long...
Stones Needed
Tier Two
aka Just Right
Stones Needed
Tier Two
aka Just Right
Stones Needed
Tier Three
aka My pocket hurts
Stones Needed
Tier Three
aka My pocket hurts
[center][b]Stones Needed[/b] Tier Four [i]aka Wishful thinking[/i][/center] [item=Eliminate]x98
Stones Needed
Tier Four
aka Wishful thinking

Eliminate x98
Battle accessories
Battle accessories
Fun Stuff (Armors)
Fun Stuff (Armors)
Special Thanks!

Whether you donated to me, offered discounts on stones and such, or are exclusive sellers (you sell to me rather then the AH) I thank you for making this possible. <3

If you would like to be Thanked publicly, let me know. ^.6 I don't want to embarrass anyone. :)

@/Morare
@/Pandademic
@/Atalina
@/Peyp
@/sylvanbunny
@/hawksfly
@/Saucydruid
@/mercurialwings
@/ThisWayIsNotSafe
@/(updated Once a Week +/-)
@/myshka
@/Reyfairchild
@/Silverhame
@/Quarilas
Special Thanks!

Whether you donated to me, offered discounts on stones and such, or are exclusive sellers (you sell to me rather then the AH) I thank you for making this possible. <3

If you would like to be Thanked publicly, let me know. ^.6 I don't want to embarrass anyone. :)

@/Morare
@/Pandademic
@/Atalina
@/Peyp
@/sylvanbunny
@/hawksfly
@/Saucydruid
@/mercurialwings
@/ThisWayIsNotSafe
@/(updated Once a Week +/-)
@/myshka
@/Reyfairchild
@/Silverhame
@/Quarilas
Ping List

What to get notices about my updates? These include pings in regards to full stack, unique finds from the Coli, or rare chances from Pinkerton, deals brokered, shout outs to nice people, etc....

@/kiryne
@/Peyp
Ping List

What to get notices about my updates? These include pings in regards to full stack, unique finds from the Coli, or rare chances from Pinkerton, deals brokered, shout outs to nice people, etc....

@/kiryne
@/Peyp
1 2 3 4 5 6