Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Quest: I want me a Plague Sprite!
So, with all this hullabaloo about Joxar's Spare Inventory, I have picked a side. To be entirely honest, I support putting the first year items into the crate with a very low chance of being obtained from it. I do not believe this will hurt the current prices, and if it would, I don't believe it would make a large impact, especially over time with more items being added every year. I don't believe putting a few more into the market would be a bad thing, however, I am willing to be proven wrong by observing the prices of '16-'17 items before and after this year. But enough of that, I have realized one of my goals because of this: [u]get a Plague Sprite[/u]. There may be a possible sequel to this about getting some Boneyard Tatters or an Infctionist's Armband, but the sprite is my focus right now. So, I've checked the market and run the numbers, and I would have 3mt in 40 days by maxing out the lucky streak alone. Of course, that wouldn't be my only source of income, but that will be the main one. I am a patient spork, and the treasure I earn will be vaulted at the end of the day, and recorded here. But, not all my money will go to the sprite. All treasure earned the week before a festival will not be vaulted. 90k will be spent on a crate, and I will be buying the skins and accents I like and can use. Other than that, everything will be vaulted again by the end of the festival and the gains, loesses, and total from those two weeks will be recorded here. I expect this to take at least a month and a half, but I firmly believe I can do it and Ragnarok will finally have a permanent familiar. Any and all encouragement is welcome and so I set out on my quest. [center][columns][item=Plague Sprite][nextcol][size=5]I'M GONNA GET ME A PLAGUE SPRITE[/size][nextcol][item=Plague Sprite][/columns][/center]
So, with all this hullabaloo about Joxar's Spare Inventory, I have picked a side. To be entirely honest, I support putting the first year items into the crate with a very low chance of being obtained from it. I do not believe this will hurt the current prices, and if it would, I don't believe it would make a large impact, especially over time with more items being added every year. I don't believe putting a few more into the market would be a bad thing, however, I am willing to be proven wrong by observing the prices of '16-'17 items before and after this year.

But enough of that, I have realized one of my goals because of this: get a Plague Sprite. There may be a possible sequel to this about getting some Boneyard Tatters or an Infctionist's Armband, but the sprite is my focus right now.

So, I've checked the market and run the numbers, and I would have 3mt in 40 days by maxing out the lucky streak alone. Of course, that wouldn't be my only source of income, but that will be the main one. I am a patient spork, and the treasure I earn will be vaulted at the end of the day, and recorded here.

But, not all my money will go to the sprite. All treasure earned the week before a festival will not be vaulted. 90k will be spent on a crate, and I will be buying the skins and accents I like and can use. Other than that, everything will be vaulted again by the end of the festival and the gains, loesses, and total from those two weeks will be recorded here.

I expect this to take at least a month and a half, but I firmly believe I can do it and Ragnarok will finally have a permanent familiar. Any and all encouragement is welcome and so I set out on my quest.

Plague Sprite I'M GONNA GET ME A PLAGUE SPRITE Plague Sprite
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png