Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG Support] QuaDraco Plantea
1 2 3 4
@Ashtar, @Elysadie, @Stormdragon21, @Spectral126

I've been leveling and adding dragons all day, but that said I'm out of funds to buy more fodder! So if any of you all have any dragons you want to donate, but don't have time to level, I'll take them!

I've been leveling and adding dragons all day, but that said I'm out of funds to buy more fodder! So if any of you all have any dragons you want to donate, but don't have time to level, I'll take them!
@Dorklord, @Elysadie, @Stormdragon21, @Spectral126

I'll have a few hours to level dragons since I can't throw a bunch of paper and books on the kitchen table if a realtor is coming over to inspect the house. xD
@Dorklord, @Elysadie, @Stormdragon21, @Spectral126

I'll have a few hours to level dragons since I can't throw a bunch of paper and books on the kitchen table if a realtor is coming over to inspect the house. xD

Great job and thanks to everyone who donated today, we managed to get everything on the goal list except the breastplate! Which we only lost because someone beat us to the claim. Still, three out of four isn't half bad!

We may be a small team compared to the others but we work together well. Here's to a good day of levels and hopes for a good day tomorrow as well! Even if we don't come in first we gave it our all and had fun in the meantime. (I hope you're all having fun anyway). The final call's not in yet though! We're tied for third but I think with some stellar teamwork and some luck we may be able to reach for the gold!

Go Aehobak! :3

EDIT: I'll be up after rollover tonight. So I can drop some placeholder dergs on the Fleet Feet Flasks for tomorrow.

Great job and thanks to everyone who donated today, we managed to get everything on the goal list except the breastplate! Which we only lost because someone beat us to the claim. Still, three out of four isn't half bad!

We may be a small team compared to the others but we work together well. Here's to a good day of levels and hopes for a good day tomorrow as well! Even if we don't come in first we gave it our all and had fun in the meantime. (I hope you're all having fun anyway). The final call's not in yet though! We're tied for third but I think with some stellar teamwork and some luck we may be able to reach for the gold!

Go Aehobak! :3

EDIT: I'll be up after rollover tonight. So I can drop some placeholder dergs on the Fleet Feet Flasks for tomorrow.
Anyone can ping me if you need fodder. The price is crazy high currently, but I made mad cash from flipping the thorn apparel and I can probably supply most of the dragons we need.

@dorklord @ashtar @elysadie @spectral126
Anyone can ping me if you need fodder. The price is crazy high currently, but I made mad cash from flipping the thorn apparel and I can probably supply most of the dragons we need.

@dorklord @ashtar @elysadie @spectral126
Mg9qSuP.gif
@Stormdragon21 @dorklord @Ashtar @spectral126
Yay! I'm glad we got everything! I have a level 15 and I'm working on a second. How do we want to separate things for after rollover so that I know what to request?
I am really glad we have such a fantastic team! No matter what happens we have done a stellar job and it's been so nice to work with everyone!

Go Aehobak!!
Yay! I'm glad we got everything! I have a level 15 and I'm working on a second. How do we want to separate things for after rollover so that I know what to request?
I am really glad we have such a fantastic team! No matter what happens we have done a stellar job and it's been so nice to work with everyone!

Go Aehobak!!
ZVpCPil.png

BzHpyUh.pngNYOWA9o.pngbMq1tG6.png

z9qhfn0.pngROlI7FX.pngZxxgt4q.png

hbKK7Vu.pngryPEgZJ.pngYgzAbYz.png

Gala2021_sig2_pt1.pngGala2021_sig2_pt2.pngGala2021_sig2_pt3.pngGala2021_sig2_pt4.png[/center]

yITklUu.png uoVfMZU.png 83EJM6j.png

WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png

FoddartSigButton.pngOOFHubSigButton.pngIFHubSigButton.pngOOFRaffleSigButton.png

GrTGC96.png

tMlyNqq.gifmkJRaCi.gifj6cgdhS.gifAEPtOBI.gifSJQAssI.gif

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png

festhub.png

CS0nkUR.png

rvqZ0QB.png NfFamIr.png zEKbWSA.png

WvWSigButtonFoddart.pngWvWSigButtonOOFHub.pngWvWSigButtonIFHub.pngWvWSigButtonOOFRaffle.png

ZVpCPil.png

tcc02.png

Skj7sXw.pngqM5h0OS.png9iqIFni.png

PTKpu03.png

66MHIIb.png

35326_v.gif

tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png.

4UFPauX.pngvr4igoD.pngJJs5osq.png

UZ6dqn4.png

Fd5cQVO.png

[/URLih7flOs.png

2CdpJXx.pngqqUF6uA.png8sPyLyJ.pngsHkurLI.pngbLXqlDh.pngwKkqzj9.pngObemf6X.png1p4Vvg7.pnga714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngnAoSSfC.png

ODmMtsi.png

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png.
starfall_event_hub_button.png. astronomy_club_kaika_badge.pngFz6gBO0.pngtumblr_owcfyl5C0v1vlqz1wo2_r2_100.png

ih7flOs.png

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png

a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png.DJ6NRwa.pngZotYQYL.pngNzuaEO5.pngJvh6Wev.pngljaR4w8.pngm1b9mkG.pngXPYcDbT.pngzuT25OJ.pngEQwvZVV.pngndPHM6T.pngGNfryul.pngpCgjo8q.pngTiOl8Pt.png.FZQ5g.pngytwTJYT.png
fr%20elysadie%20sig%202_zpsfi2umkjp.png.
lcv78RR.png
@Elysadie I have two level fives I was going to drop right after rollover to reserve the potions. If you want to do a level 10 and give that to the Regular Fleet Feet when you can that will pay off that, and you can add the 15 you already have towards a Major Fleet Feet which will leave us at 20/30 towards that. :3

Edit: I sent in 5 to a Major Health Potion, 5 to a Major Fleet Feet, 5 to a Battered Helm of the Longneck, and 1 to a Regular Fleet Feet. So add on to any of those as you'd like!
@Elysadie I have two level fives I was going to drop right after rollover to reserve the potions. If you want to do a level 10 and give that to the Regular Fleet Feet when you can that will pay off that, and you can add the 15 you already have towards a Major Fleet Feet which will leave us at 20/30 towards that. :3

Edit: I sent in 5 to a Major Health Potion, 5 to a Major Fleet Feet, 5 to a Battered Helm of the Longneck, and 1 to a Regular Fleet Feet. So add on to any of those as you'd like!
I'm going to send a level 15 and a level 10 for the Major flask of fleet feet unless someone else already did. Also, I'm working on another duo for the armor.
I'm going to send a level 15 and a level 10 for the Major flask of fleet feet unless someone else already did. Also, I'm working on another duo for the armor.
ZVpCPil.png

Gala2021_sig2_pt1.pngGala2021_sig2_pt2.pngGala2021_sig2_pt3.pngGala2021_sig2_pt4.png[/center]

GrTGC96.png

festhub.png

CS0nkUR.png

WvWSigButtonFoddart.pngWvWSigButtonOOFHub.pngWvWSigButtonIFHub.pngWvWSigButtonOOFRaffle.png

ZVpCPil.png

tcc02.png

PTKpu03.png

66MHIIb.png

35326_v.gif

UZ6dqn4.png

Fd5cQVO.png

[/URLih7flOs.png

2CdpJXx.pngqqUF6uA.png8sPyLyJ.pngsHkurLI.pngbLXqlDh.pngwKkqzj9.pngObemf6X.png1p4Vvg7.pnga714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngnAoSSfC.png

ODmMtsi.png

starfall_event_hub_button.png. astronomy_club_kaika_badge.pngFz6gBO0.pngtumblr_owcfyl5C0v1vlqz1wo2_r2_100.png

ih7flOs.png

a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png.DJ6NRwa.pngZotYQYL.pngNzuaEO5.pngJvh6Wev.pngljaR4w8.pngm1b9mkG.pngXPYcDbT.pngzuT25OJ.pngEQwvZVV.pngndPHM6T.pngGNfryul.pngpCgjo8q.pngTiOl8Pt.png.FZQ5g.pngytwTJYT.png
lcv78RR.png
@Elysadie I can't speak for anyone else but I haven't been able to send anything else in today, and I likely won't be able to until late tomorrow unfortunately. I'll try to pop in to keep the lists updated but I have a couple days here that are long work days so I probably won't have time to do any real leveling. :/
@Elysadie I can't speak for anyone else but I haven't been able to send anything else in today, and I likely won't be able to until late tomorrow unfortunately. I'll try to pop in to keep the lists updated but I have a couple days here that are long work days so I probably won't have time to do any real leveling. :/
@dorklord
That's fine. I get how busy things can be. I have an additional one that is almost a level 15 and I can get another 10 I think by tonight that could get us a battered helm or major health potion.

@StormDragon21
If you have 2 fodder dragons I think I can get them trained for the Fleet Feet potion.
@dorklord
That's fine. I get how busy things can be. I have an additional one that is almost a level 15 and I can get another 10 I think by tonight that could get us a battered helm or major health potion.

@StormDragon21
If you have 2 fodder dragons I think I can get them trained for the Fleet Feet potion.
ZVpCPil.png

GrTGC96.png

festhub.png

CS0nkUR.png

ZVpCPil.png

tcc02.png

PTKpu03.png

66MHIIb.png

35326_v.gif

UZ6dqn4.png

Fd5cQVO.png

[/URLih7flOs.png

ODmMtsi.png

ih7flOs.png

lcv78RR.png
@Elysadie I actually do have a little bit of time tonight so I can pay off the Fleet Feet for today if you want to focus on either the health potion or the helm?
@Elysadie I actually do have a little bit of time tonight so I can pay off the Fleet Feet for today if you want to focus on either the health potion or the helm?
1 2 3 4