Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG Support] QuaDraco for Hestia/Monera
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Just sent 15 levels:

15 levels for Hestia. I would like to put it toward the following in order of preference: Battered helm of longneck, major flask of fleet feet, or another major healing potion. Thanks!
Just sent 15 levels:

15 levels for Hestia. I would like to put it toward the following in order of preference: Battered helm of longneck, major flask of fleet feet, or another major healing potion. Thanks!
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Alright! I'll send in another 10 levels, and paste in the preference stuff.
Alright! I'll send in another 10 levels, and paste in the preference stuff.
JBEajtP.gif
Hello, coming on board late to the game but I'll have 30 levels to contribute today!

Edit: Katelle says she took mine for the longneck helm
Hello, coming on board late to the game but I'll have 30 levels to contribute today!

Edit: Katelle says she took mine for the longneck helm
I think we've paid for everything we can for today.
I think we've paid for everything we can for today.
wgkyULV.png
Yup, I just got the official message not so long ago saying as much and elected to just give some daily levels to nothing but tickets (and daily contribution cred).
Yup, I just got the official message not so long ago saying as much and elected to just give some daily levels to nothing but tickets (and daily contribution cred).
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Guys we're doing so good. We're only 5 spaces from the finish line! We lost two pieces of equipment, including the ToDI, but since we're so close to the end I think we should just replace it immediately. I'm going to send levels toward both speed potions as soon as I wake up in the morning (I don't think I can stay awake until after rollover), and then anything else toward equipment.
Guys we're doing so good. We're only 5 spaces from the finish line! We lost two pieces of equipment, including the ToDI, but since we're so close to the end I think we should just replace it immediately. I'm going to send levels toward both speed potions as soon as I wake up in the morning (I don't think I can stay awake until after rollover), and then anything else toward equipment.
wgkyULV.png
@aformofmotion Wow, we're that close? :D Hm, alright! I'll send in all my spare levels for a ToDI or Major Flask of Fleet Feet after rollover (since I'm in a weird timezone). All the Major Flasks of Fleet Feet seem to be equipped, but I'm terrible at reading spreadsheets + it's not actually the end of the day yet.
@aformofmotion Wow, we're that close? :D Hm, alright! I'll send in all my spare levels for a ToDI or Major Flask of Fleet Feet after rollover (since I'm in a weird timezone). All the Major Flasks of Fleet Feet seem to be equipped, but I'm terrible at reading spreadsheets + it's not actually the end of the day yet.
JBEajtP.gif
@quinineer I just checked the spreadsheet like 5 minutes ago, after reading todays update, so I assume it's up to date now, and none of the fleet feet flasks seem to be taken yet. If you send in four dergs you could claim a regular fleet feet, major fleet feet, ToDI, and new longbow for us so no one else gets to them first? If you don't have four fodder dergs, I could send you some before I get offline (I'm waiting for an episode of Talks Machina to end and then I'm off).
@quinineer I just checked the spreadsheet like 5 minutes ago, after reading todays update, so I assume it's up to date now, and none of the fleet feet flasks seem to be taken yet. If you send in four dergs you could claim a regular fleet feet, major fleet feet, ToDI, and new longbow for us so no one else gets to them first? If you don't have four fodder dergs, I could send you some before I get offline (I'm waiting for an episode of Talks Machina to end and then I'm off).
wgkyULV.png
@aformofmotion I do have 4 dragons! :D What level do they need to be at?
Edit: Or does that really matter? Just to claim, right? I'll just keep leveling until rollover to give you guys a bit of a level push ahead.
Also, my legacy challenge hatches will grow up after rollover, so I get +2 free fodder.
@aformofmotion I do have 4 dragons! :D What level do they need to be at?
Edit: Or does that really matter? Just to claim, right? I'll just keep leveling until rollover to give you guys a bit of a level push ahead.
Also, my legacy challenge hatches will grow up after rollover, so I get +2 free fodder.
JBEajtP.gif
@quinineer Just to claim items I don't think it matters, as long as you specify that it's one derg per item. I have several 10s and 7s (I think over 100 levels total sitting in my lair) already trained, so whatever you put in I should be able to finish off when I wake up.
@quinineer Just to claim items I don't think it matters, as long as you specify that it's one derg per item. I have several 10s and 7s (I think over 100 levels total sitting in my lair) already trained, so whatever you put in I should be able to finish off when I wake up.
wgkyULV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7