Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG Support] QuaDraco for Hestia/Monera
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Well, I came back and apparently Hestia only needs 6 more levels? Not sure if someone else has already sent it, but I'll level a fodder to 6 just in case.
Well, I came back and apparently Hestia only needs 6 more levels? Not sure if someone else has already sent it, but I'll level a fodder to 6 just in case.
JBEajtP.gif
I sent a level 8 to finish the health potion a bit ago, but it hasn't been collected yet.
I sent a level 8 to finish the health potion a bit ago, but it hasn't been collected yet.
wgkyULV.png
Alright, then! Well, I plan to have 30-40 levels shoved in the back of my lair just in case, so if anyone has an idea for a piece of equipment/potion/etc. we might need, do ping me ^^
Alright, then! Well, I plan to have 30-40 levels shoved in the back of my lair just in case, so if anyone has an idea for a piece of equipment/potion/etc. we might need, do ping me ^^
JBEajtP.gif
@Schefflera You and anyone else contributing without checking the forums are absolutely fine in my book. My thanks was not at all sarcastic. You all saved me some leveling, it's all good.
@Schefflera You and anyone else contributing without checking the forums are absolutely fine in my book. My thanks was not at all sarcastic. You all saved me some leveling, it's all good.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Okay, we lost equipment at some point though I don't think it was mentioned, pretty sure we lost the helm. I'm gonna CR a few dragons in a minute here to put toward the Maren's Sharkskin Breastplate which appears to be available once more.

With just my dragons we will have 20/30 for it. Probably all the contribution I've got for today (Tuesday) got a lot to do today away from home. So it would be awesome if someone could grab the other 10 for us.
Okay, we lost equipment at some point though I don't think it was mentioned, pretty sure we lost the helm. I'm gonna CR a few dragons in a minute here to put toward the Maren's Sharkskin Breastplate which appears to be available once more.

With just my dragons we will have 20/30 for it. Probably all the contribution I've got for today (Tuesday) got a lot to do today away from home. So it would be awesome if someone could grab the other 10 for us.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai I will send a CR with a level 10 ^^ Which attendant do I send to?
Edit: or just Wintercreek if they are all offline?
Edit edit: I suppose to Wintercreek, then, as long as I mention the maren breastplate.
@Saronai I will send a CR with a level 10 ^^ Which attendant do I send to?
Edit: or just Wintercreek if they are all offline?
Edit edit: I suppose to Wintercreek, then, as long as I mention the maren breastplate.
JBEajtP.gif
Good morning! I'm going to try to send in dergs to grab us a regular and major speed potion before my interview today. The latest update said Hestia has 5 health (this is not reflected on the spreadsheet, which says 4, but I've given up on being able to read the spreadsheet) so I figure speed is still our best option.

Do we have an overall strategy? In my head I've been thinking "as long as we have over 4 health I'll get 2 speed and a major health potion, but if we drop below 4 health I'll get 2 health and only 1 speed potion", but if you guys think there's a better way I'm happy to adjust.

edit: also, props to @quinineer for getting us initiative for the day by being the first to post a Plantae rep.
Good morning! I'm going to try to send in dergs to grab us a regular and major speed potion before my interview today. The latest update said Hestia has 5 health (this is not reflected on the spreadsheet, which says 4, but I've given up on being able to read the spreadsheet) so I figure speed is still our best option.

Do we have an overall strategy? In my head I've been thinking "as long as we have over 4 health I'll get 2 speed and a major health potion, but if we drop below 4 health I'll get 2 health and only 1 speed potion", but if you guys think there's a better way I'm happy to adjust.

edit: also, props to @quinineer for getting us initiative for the day by being the first to post a Plantae rep.
wgkyULV.png
@aformofmotion Sounds good to me! We have to keep Hestia alive, after all, but fast enough to get through the Labyrinth.
I'm not sure where I stand in shoving levels towards the labyrinth (since I don't want to accidentally purchase the wrong equipment), so again, I'll just be keeping plenty of levels at the back of my lair ^^
@aformofmotion Sounds good to me! We have to keep Hestia alive, after all, but fast enough to get through the Labyrinth.
I'm not sure where I stand in shoving levels towards the labyrinth (since I don't want to accidentally purchase the wrong equipment), so again, I'll just be keeping plenty of levels at the back of my lair ^^
JBEajtP.gif
We should be at all 5 equipment again anyway. I'm about to get less organized already. My personal plans are to put 15 levels a day toward this game. I've taken to giving Wintercreek a list of what I would like in order just in case we already have it. They seemed to genuinely appreciate this.

Example:
Hestia
20 levels
Maren's Sharkskin Breastplate (if still available), if not put them all toward a major fleet feet flask, please, if none of those are available either, then a major health potion.

If you're wanting credit for the daily ticket, I would recommend deciding what levels you want to contribute every day and perhaps do the same.

When I send dragons tomorrow for Hestia, I will write a copy here of what I put those levels toward, anyone else can feel free to fill in the gaps. I do not feel comfortable telling people what to fill in and where, nor will I probably have the time to keep track of who is giving what/when/where.

We're still doing great though, and thanks for the quick fingers grabbing us initiative! Good job so far, everyone!
We should be at all 5 equipment again anyway. I'm about to get less organized already. My personal plans are to put 15 levels a day toward this game. I've taken to giving Wintercreek a list of what I would like in order just in case we already have it. They seemed to genuinely appreciate this.

Example:
Hestia
20 levels
Maren's Sharkskin Breastplate (if still available), if not put them all toward a major fleet feet flask, please, if none of those are available either, then a major health potion.

If you're wanting credit for the daily ticket, I would recommend deciding what levels you want to contribute every day and perhaps do the same.

When I send dragons tomorrow for Hestia, I will write a copy here of what I put those levels toward, anyone else can feel free to fill in the gaps. I do not feel comfortable telling people what to fill in and where, nor will I probably have the time to keep track of who is giving what/when/where.

We're still doing great though, and thanks for the quick fingers grabbing us initiative! Good job so far, everyone!
Awesome! I'll just pick some places to fill in when you do so, then ^^
Awesome! I'll just pick some places to fill in when you do so, then ^^
JBEajtP.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7