Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG Support] QuaDraco for Hestia/Monera
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Okay, good to know. I'll grab the last 10 levels for the AoDI before I work on the health potion and skip the harpy altogether. I sent the CR to finish off the serthis charm just now.

edit: spelling
Okay, good to know. I'll grab the last 10 levels for the AoDI before I work on the health potion and skip the harpy altogether. I sent the CR to finish off the serthis charm just now.

edit: spelling
wgkyULV.png
Oops, sorry for missing these! I'm pretty terrible with planning, so I'll try to grab a bunch of fodder and level them as high as I can bear and stuffing them in my spare slots. If anyone needs extra levels, I'll try to fill in ^^ Off to the AH for fodder I go...
Oops, sorry for missing these! I'm pretty terrible with planning, so I'll try to grab a bunch of fodder and level them as high as I can bear and stuffing them in my spare slots. If anyone needs extra levels, I'll try to fill in ^^ Off to the AH for fodder I go...
JBEajtP.gif
It looks like we got another turn in so we no longer have a major flask of fleet feet after all, so if anyone wants to try and level fodder for that for today (Monday), go for it. Would be nice to move all those spaces while we have a divine amulet protecting us.

Also, we have had a lot of beginner's luck here, I think! Hestia is doing so well and we're in the lead by 1 space.

Unless I misunderstand what is going on, we will have a piece of random broken equipment after the next turn (seems to be 3 days OR 3 obstacles, I dunno, other people already have broken equipment).

The 3 dragons (30 levels) I have for amulet of divine intervention are all ready to go for after turnover to be applied to the next turn.
It looks like we got another turn in so we no longer have a major flask of fleet feet after all, so if anyone wants to try and level fodder for that for today (Monday), go for it. Would be nice to move all those spaces while we have a divine amulet protecting us.

Also, we have had a lot of beginner's luck here, I think! Hestia is doing so well and we're in the lead by 1 space.

Unless I misunderstand what is going on, we will have a piece of random broken equipment after the next turn (seems to be 3 days OR 3 obstacles, I dunno, other people already have broken equipment).

The 3 dragons (30 levels) I have for amulet of divine intervention are all ready to go for after turnover to be applied to the next turn.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai Is it possible for two (or more, idk) people to send over levels for one item? So long as we send it to same attendant, right?
@Saronai Is it possible for two (or more, idk) people to send over levels for one item? So long as we send it to same attendant, right?
JBEajtP.gif
That seems to have been allowed up to this point so I don't see why they'd change it. I think the only rule is that none of the overflow levels count (in other words, since I raised 3 to 10 for 30 levels, and it looks like @aformofmotion has already turned in 14 levels for our amulet of divine intervention, it is in my (and also Hestia’s) best interest if I were to turn in only 2 of those level tens and a level six, otherwise my 3rd level 10 will have 4 levels it didn’t need that I cannot assign to a different piece of equipment/potion. This is, for the record, what I’m going to do (turn in 2 10s and a level 6, save my other 10 for something else--probably the overall raffle for some more gold/daily credit there).

At least, that's the way I understood the rules. Maybe a point to ask about in the main thread or worth a reread but I've read the rules like...five times now, they're a bit overwhelming for me. Don't have it in me to go another round at them to make sure of that just yet.

Either way, I am like 99% certain that if you were to pick up say 10 (random # not telling you to do this, I don't know your limits) levels for our next major fleet feet flask, @Quinineer, then anyone of us could pick up the missing levels.

Coordination efforts are then primarily to be sure any one of us doesn't go to the trouble of leveling a dragon to 10 when only 5 levels were needed for a potion/equipment piece.

As far as I can tell, current plans for today (Monday) are:
  • We have our first amulet of divine intervention
  • We have a new major flask of fleet feet
  • Only need two levels for a minor flask of fleet feet (can be used together)
  • Have purchased 10 levels toward a major health potion, still need 20 since last check.

The rest of this post is not updated to the loosely held Monday plan.

*Still check the equipment sheet before you turn anything in though. While it may not reflect what hasn’t been recorded yet, it may have new levels purchased by someone who isn’t checking this thread and just saw us working on it, or just to be sure one of the people you are working with for an item didn’t add extra levels, allowing you to turn in something lower level (less work for you).

I just checked and saved myself those 4 extra levels I wasn’t expecting. Since I hadn't turned in yet, I can now just level someone to 6 and save my level 3rd level 10 for something else.

**ALSO these are all just things I am suggesting here because no one else was really taking lead or talking concrete plans. I am perfectly willing to discuss strategy or hand this podium over to someone more organized than me (I am so disorganized it is crazy). I'm not even sure of the health rules yet, I need to reread those AGAIN to make sure my little major fleet foot+divine intervention as backup to keep all spaces plan isn't going to get us killed or something...or forfeited, whatever the term was for having to drop out of the game.

All told though, we're doing a great job so far even without obvious organization, so great work everyone! Go Hestia!

*Edited to update the plan
That seems to have been allowed up to this point so I don't see why they'd change it. I think the only rule is that none of the overflow levels count (in other words, since I raised 3 to 10 for 30 levels, and it looks like @aformofmotion has already turned in 14 levels for our amulet of divine intervention, it is in my (and also Hestia’s) best interest if I were to turn in only 2 of those level tens and a level six, otherwise my 3rd level 10 will have 4 levels it didn’t need that I cannot assign to a different piece of equipment/potion. This is, for the record, what I’m going to do (turn in 2 10s and a level 6, save my other 10 for something else--probably the overall raffle for some more gold/daily credit there).

At least, that's the way I understood the rules. Maybe a point to ask about in the main thread or worth a reread but I've read the rules like...five times now, they're a bit overwhelming for me. Don't have it in me to go another round at them to make sure of that just yet.

Either way, I am like 99% certain that if you were to pick up say 10 (random # not telling you to do this, I don't know your limits) levels for our next major fleet feet flask, @Quinineer, then anyone of us could pick up the missing levels.

Coordination efforts are then primarily to be sure any one of us doesn't go to the trouble of leveling a dragon to 10 when only 5 levels were needed for a potion/equipment piece.

As far as I can tell, current plans for today (Monday) are:
  • We have our first amulet of divine intervention
  • We have a new major flask of fleet feet
  • Only need two levels for a minor flask of fleet feet (can be used together)
  • Have purchased 10 levels toward a major health potion, still need 20 since last check.

The rest of this post is not updated to the loosely held Monday plan.

*Still check the equipment sheet before you turn anything in though. While it may not reflect what hasn’t been recorded yet, it may have new levels purchased by someone who isn’t checking this thread and just saw us working on it, or just to be sure one of the people you are working with for an item didn’t add extra levels, allowing you to turn in something lower level (less work for you).

I just checked and saved myself those 4 extra levels I wasn’t expecting. Since I hadn't turned in yet, I can now just level someone to 6 and save my level 3rd level 10 for something else.

**ALSO these are all just things I am suggesting here because no one else was really taking lead or talking concrete plans. I am perfectly willing to discuss strategy or hand this podium over to someone more organized than me (I am so disorganized it is crazy). I'm not even sure of the health rules yet, I need to reread those AGAIN to make sure my little major fleet foot+divine intervention as backup to keep all spaces plan isn't going to get us killed or something...or forfeited, whatever the term was for having to drop out of the game.

All told though, we're doing a great job so far even without obvious organization, so great work everyone! Go Hestia!

*Edited to update the plan
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai Wow, I'm quite impressed with this (because I am way more disorganized). I'll be getting fodder and leveling each to 10. If anyone needs some to fill in, just send me a ping with details and I'll shove a few towards the attendant ^^

I'm also a bit empty on lair space, so if anyone needs storage, I can host 16 dragons as is of now (probably gonna be slightly less after I get more fodder, but I'll likely have plenty of space left over). I'm normally terrible at exalting-orientated procedures, but this event is super exciting and I want to contribute :)
@Saronai Wow, I'm quite impressed with this (because I am way more disorganized). I'll be getting fodder and leveling each to 10. If anyone needs some to fill in, just send me a ping with details and I'll shove a few towards the attendant ^^

I'm also a bit empty on lair space, so if anyone needs storage, I can host 16 dragons as is of now (probably gonna be slightly less after I get more fodder, but I'll likely have plenty of space left over). I'm normally terrible at exalting-orientated procedures, but this event is super exciting and I want to contribute :)
JBEajtP.gif
@Quinineer Well, thank you, but also going down for maintenance forced me to have nothing much to do but edit the post while I waited, else I might have been really confusing.

As for telling you a thing you could do, no one has volunteered to earn what we need for the major flask of fleet feet yet and the timing on each turn hasn't been predictable thus far so it might be easier to try and at least have that much by 7pm FR.

There are bonus tickets (I guess?) for turning in at least one dragon a day and since you are first on here for an unclaimed volunteer effort, you might consider sending in at least one of your level 10 fodders CR to an attendant to go toward our major flask of fleet feet. Anyone who comes after can either fill in the remaining levels or work on our health potions if we finish the flask.

Mostly I'm just interested in doing what I can to help out Wintercreek. This was a neat and ambitious undertaking and while I've only just met her as a result of getting involved, I think she could really use whatever steps any of us can take to help the rest of the players figure out what's going on (or at least our own teams).
@Quinineer Well, thank you, but also going down for maintenance forced me to have nothing much to do but edit the post while I waited, else I might have been really confusing.

As for telling you a thing you could do, no one has volunteered to earn what we need for the major flask of fleet feet yet and the timing on each turn hasn't been predictable thus far so it might be easier to try and at least have that much by 7pm FR.

There are bonus tickets (I guess?) for turning in at least one dragon a day and since you are first on here for an unclaimed volunteer effort, you might consider sending in at least one of your level 10 fodders CR to an attendant to go toward our major flask of fleet feet. Anyone who comes after can either fill in the remaining levels or work on our health potions if we finish the flask.

Mostly I'm just interested in doing what I can to help out Wintercreek. This was a neat and ambitious undertaking and while I've only just met her as a result of getting involved, I think she could really use whatever steps any of us can take to help the rest of the players figure out what's going on (or at least our own teams).
@Saronai Yeah, when I first saw this event, I was like "Oh wow. Oh wow, this is different and really cool." So I definitely want to participate as much as I can :D

And sure, I'll send in the dragon to an attendant once I'm done leveling for the fleet feet potion, then get more to level.

edit: oops, they all seem to be offline, so I'll check in later/tomorrow morning (since I'm like, +17 FR) to send in. In the meantime- more coli! ^^
@Saronai Yeah, when I first saw this event, I was like "Oh wow. Oh wow, this is different and really cool." So I definitely want to participate as much as I can :D

And sure, I'll send in the dragon to an attendant once I'm done leveling for the fleet feet potion, then get more to level.

edit: oops, they all seem to be offline, so I'll check in later/tomorrow morning (since I'm like, +17 FR) to send in. In the meantime- more coli! ^^
JBEajtP.gif
+17 FR does things to my head so early *giggles* I'm barely sure about my +3 sometimes.

I think we can technically set it up in a CR after roll over (ie now) to wintercreek if no attendant is online, we're just not allowed to send it after 9pm FR and before rollover at midnight FR. I'm hesitant to do that though and accidentally overwhelm Wintercreek further when we still have just under 16 hours ahead of us for the day's tally.
+17 FR does things to my head so early *giggles* I'm barely sure about my +3 sometimes.

I think we can technically set it up in a CR after roll over (ie now) to wintercreek if no attendant is online, we're just not allowed to send it after 9pm FR and before rollover at midnight FR. I'm hesitant to do that though and accidentally overwhelm Wintercreek further when we still have just under 16 hours ahead of us for the day's tally.
True! Hm, I'll be online for 3 hours yet, and then sleep for a bit...so, 14 hours from now I will be back online. Should I send the lvl 10 to someone whose timezone is more in sync?
True! Hm, I'll be online for 3 hours yet, and then sleep for a bit...so, 14 hours from now I will be back online. Should I send the lvl 10 to someone whose timezone is more in sync?
JBEajtP.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7