Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Support] Animalia for QuaDraco
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Sellefane It is 40, so you got us half-way there, wow! :D
@Sellefane It is 40, so you got us half-way there, wow! :D
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
@80mintomidnight I'm sending in two lvl 7s and a lvl 6 to finish off the ToDI

@Sellefane yes it is :3
@80mintomidnight I'm sending in two lvl 7s and a lvl 6 to finish off the ToDI

@Sellefane yes it is :3
I'm sending 30 in for the Helmet and trying to get another 30 for +2 movement
I'm sending 30 in for the Helmet and trying to get another 30 for +2 movement
@dorklord
Who'd you send your dragons too cause on the sheet it says they're all offline
@dorklord
Who'd you send your dragons too cause on the sheet it says they're all offline
@bowserslave

I have a pending trade with wintercreek. As long as they are time stamped prior to, they are counted.

@bowserslave

I have a pending trade with wintercreek. As long as they are time stamped prior to, they are counted.

yXOBcio.gif
@Bowserslave i have a pending trade with wintercreek as well. it's timestamped for 19:01 so it should count for tomorrow.
@Bowserslave i have a pending trade with wintercreek as well. it's timestamped for 19:01 so it should count for tomorrow.
@dorklord, @Rocwylde, @Hoefler, @Bowerslave, @Bluecupcake52, @catgame21234, @Sellefane

So, I'm sort of lost as to what we have today versus what was used today, but based on everything I can see, Dahl is is fully equipped!
@dorklord, @Rocwylde, @Hoefler, @Bowerslave, @Bluecupcake52, @catgame21234, @Sellefane

So, I'm sort of lost as to what we have today versus what was used today, but based on everything I can see, Dahl is is fully equipped!
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
@80MinToMidnight

We should be, but our equipment and current stats haven't been updated yet.
They marked down how many spaces we moved, but not yet the actual events that have transpired yet though
@80MinToMidnight

We should be, but our equipment and current stats haven't been updated yet.
They marked down how many spaces we moved, but not yet the actual events that have transpired yet though
@80MinToMidnight @dorklord @Rocwylde @Hoefler @Bluecupcake52 @Catgame21234 @Sellefane

Anyone want to put in 30 Levels for the Major Flask of Fleek for movement? At this point that's all we need as we're good on health and have 1 revival.

I don't know if Dahlia can consume 2 of them in one day but either way that's the item we want and then we just sit back
@80MinToMidnight @dorklord @Rocwylde @Hoefler @Bluecupcake52 @Catgame21234 @Sellefane

Anyone want to put in 30 Levels for the Major Flask of Fleek for movement? At this point that's all we need as we're good on health and have 1 revival.

I don't know if Dahlia can consume 2 of them in one day but either way that's the item we want and then we just sit back
@bowserslave it looks like potions of fleet feet can stack because one of the other contestants used a major and regular potion of fleet feet today.

That being said if anyone's got any dragons ready for it I say we should aim for both. I wont be able to level and send in any dragons until much later in the day myself but I can do so once I get off work.
@bowserslave it looks like potions of fleet feet can stack because one of the other contestants used a major and regular potion of fleet feet today.

That being said if anyone's got any dragons ready for it I say we should aim for both. I wont be able to level and send in any dragons until much later in the day myself but I can do so once I get off work.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13