Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Support] Animalia for QuaDraco
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@80MinToMidnight, @Rocwylde, @Hoefler, @Bowerslave, @Bluecupcake52, @catgame21234, @Sellefane

Informing you all I've spent 30 Levels on a Major Flask of Fleet to get early dibs on it (I had originally planned to try and buy all 4 of them, but I was told we could only consume 1 Major Fleet of Flask) and also spent 15 Levels on a regular Flask of Fleet

So for Thursday we will already have both a Major Flask of Fleet and a Flask of Fleet
Additionally I have 15 levels that can be put towards anything we need, as well as a few more fauter I can train, as Wednesday's results have not been posted yet
@80MinToMidnight, @Rocwylde, @Hoefler, @Bowerslave, @Bluecupcake52, @catgame21234, @Sellefane

Informing you all I've spent 30 Levels on a Major Flask of Fleet to get early dibs on it (I had originally planned to try and buy all 4 of them, but I was told we could only consume 1 Major Fleet of Flask) and also spent 15 Levels on a regular Flask of Fleet

So for Thursday we will already have both a Major Flask of Fleet and a Flask of Fleet
Additionally I have 15 levels that can be put towards anything we need, as well as a few more fauter I can train, as Wednesday's results have not been posted yet

I'm gonna go ahead and put the 15 Levels to the armor that just broke, the Maren Sharkbreast Plate

Can anyone fill in the other 15 by chance?

I'm gonna go ahead and put the 15 Levels to the armor that just broke, the Maren Sharkbreast Plate

Can anyone fill in the other 15 by chance?
I've sent in a level 10 for the breastplate
I've sent in a level 10 for the breastplate
yXOBcio.gif
I can add the last 5 when I'm at my computer later. :)

Updated front page.
I can add the last 5 when I'm at my computer later. :)

Updated front page.
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
For some reason we have 2 points into a health potion instead of a fleet foot? I have some leveled dragons available or shall I hold on to them for tomorrow?
For some reason we have 2 points into a health potion instead of a fleet foot? I have some leveled dragons available or shall I hold on to them for tomorrow?
yXOBcio.gif
@Sellefane That is indeed quite odd!

If you have the lair space, I would say hold on to them so you can grab a new Fleet Foot potion when the equipment store has slots again.
@Sellefane That is indeed quite odd!

If you have the lair space, I would say hold on to them so you can grab a new Fleet Foot potion when the equipment store has slots again.
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
@Sellefane
@80MintoMidnight

I got message from Wintercreek that apparently someone named CatkinStarchild bought a health potion before l could buy 2 of the Flask of Fleets, and I sent those levels in like right after 21:00 FR time,
@Sellefane
@80MintoMidnight

I got message from Wintercreek that apparently someone named CatkinStarchild bought a health potion before l could buy 2 of the Flask of Fleets, and I sent those levels in like right after 21:00 FR time,
@80MinToMidnight, @Rocwylde, @Hoefler, @Bowserslave, @Bluecupcake52, @catgame21234, @Sellefane @CatkinStarchild

We're so close!!!! We're at Space 27 and 1st place is at Space 29

If we move first tomorrow and get 1 more Talismen of Divine lntervention, we at worst have to deai with only 1 obstacle and we can win this!

Catkin you think you're able to do whatever you did that made Dahlia move first today? I don't exactly know where to post but whatever it is do it again lmao!!
@80MinToMidnight, @Rocwylde, @Hoefler, @Bowserslave, @Bluecupcake52, @catgame21234, @Sellefane @CatkinStarchild

We're so close!!!! We're at Space 27 and 1st place is at Space 29

If we move first tomorrow and get 1 more Talismen of Divine lntervention, we at worst have to deai with only 1 obstacle and we can win this!

Catkin you think you're able to do whatever you did that made Dahlia move first today? I don't exactly know where to post but whatever it is do it again lmao!!
Posting first after rollover is what makes a dragon go first. Marcel will go first today.

I'm putting 30 levels towards the talisman
Posting first after rollover is what makes a dragon go first. Marcel will go first today.

I'm putting 30 levels towards the talisman
yXOBcio.gif
@Bowserslave I'm sorry I didn't know what I'd done to help... or if it didn't at all in the end! I didn't know it'd prevent you from being able to buy something else, god, I don't want to stuff up anyone else's game when I don't fully understand the rules, I'm so sorry :(( I'll but out~
@Bowserslave I'm sorry I didn't know what I'd done to help... or if it didn't at all in the end! I didn't know it'd prevent you from being able to buy something else, god, I don't want to stuff up anyone else's game when I don't fully understand the rules, I'm so sorry :(( I'll but out~
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13