Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Support] Animalia for QuaDraco
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2190171/1][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/23uqzja.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F19Gi76B_NLkbnW2GEXoQO64z7TcCqrqvwCt2pQ1jgCNI%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing]Event Spreadsheet[/url][/center] Hi all! I'm making this thread to help coordinate purchases for our lovely rep, Dahlia, in the Qua Draco Labyrinth! This way we can more effectively purchase equipment for her and beat our competitors! <3 [quote name="Current Projects"] [b]Major Flask of Fleet Feet[/b] [LIST] [*]Your Champion moves two additional spaces. [*]Is used as soon as applicable. [*]Costs 30 levels. [/list] [b]Flask of Fleet Feet[/b] [LIST] [*]Your Champion moves an additional space. [*]Is used as soon as applicable. [*]Costs 15 levels. [/LIST] [b]Talisman of Divine Intervention[/b] [LIST] [*]Saves a "Fail". If your Champion fails their Obstacle the Headmaster will intervene and save it so that your Champion succeeds in that Obstacle. [*]It is used as soon as applicable. [*]Costs 40 levels. [/LIST] [/quote] [quote name="Purchased Potions (3/3)"] [b]Major Health Potion[/b] [LIST] [*]Restores two bars of health. [*]Is used as soon as applicable. [*]Thank you Bowserslave! [/LIST] [b]Major Flask of Fleet Feet[/b] [LIST] [*]Your Champion moves two additional spaces. [*]Is used as soon as applicable. [*]Thank you Sellefane! [/list] [b]Flask of Fleet Feet[/b] [LIST] [*]Your Champion moves an additional space. [*]Is used as soon as applicable. [*]Thank you Bowserslave! [/LIST] ------- [b]Used: Major Flask of Fleet Feet[/b] [LIST] [*]Your Champion moves two additional spaces. [*]Is used as soon as applicable. [*]Thank you Bluecupcake52! [/LIST] [b]Used: Flask of Fleet Feet[/b] [LIST] [*]Your Champion moves an additional space. [*]Is used as soon as applicable. [*]Thank you Bowserslave and catgame21234! [/LIST] [b]Used: Major Flask of Fleet Feet[/b] [LIST] [*]Your Champion moves two additional spaces. [*]Is used as soon as applicable. [*]Thank you Bowserslave! [/list] [b]Used - Major Flask of Fleet Feet[/b] [LIST] [*]Your Champion moves two additional spaces. [*]Is used as soon as applicable. [*]Thank you Bluecupcake52, 80MinToMidnight, and Sellefane! [/list] [b]Used - Flask of Fleet Feet[/b] [LIST] [*]Your Champion moves an additional space. [*]Is used as soon as applicable. [*]Thank you Bluecupcake52! [/LIST] [/quote] [Quote name="Purchased Equipment (3/5)"] [b]Maren's Sharkskin Breastplate[/b] [LIST] [*]Grants +2 Health and +2 Agility to the Champion it is equipped to. [*]This is a permanent addition to your Champion. [*]Each Champion may carry only 5 pieces of equipment (this includes charms, armor, and weaponry). [*]Thank you Bowserslave, Sellefane, and 80MinToMidnight! [/LIST] [b]Talonok Spear[/b] [LIST] [*]Grants +2 Strength and +2 Intelligence to the Champion it is equipped to. [*]This is a permanent addition to the Champion. [*]Thank you Bowserslave! [/LIST] [b]Amulet of the Harpy[/b] [LIST] [*]Grants +1 Intelligence and +2 Agility to the Champion it is equipped to. [*]This is a permanent addition to your Champion. [*]Thank you 80MinToMidnight! [/LIST] ---------- [b]Destroyed - Amulet of the Harpy[/b] [LIST] [*]Grants +1 Intelligence and +2 Agility to the Champion it is equipped to. [*]This is a permanent addition to your Champion. [*]Thank you dorklord, Rocwylde, and 80MinToMidnight! [/LIST] [b]Used - Talisman of Divine Intervention[/b] [LIST] [*]Saves a "Fail". If your Champion fails their Obstacle the Headmaster will intervene and save it so that your Champion succeeds in that Obstacle. [*]Thank you Sellefane and dorklord! [/LIST] [b]Destroyed - Battered Helm of the Longneck[/b] [LIST] [*]Grants +2 Intelligence and +2 Health to the Champion it is equipped to. [*]This is a permanent addition to the Champion. [*]Thank you Bowserslave! [/LIST] [b]Destroyed - Maren's Sharkskin Breastplate [/b] [LIST] [*]Grants +2 Health and +2 Agility to the Champion it is equipped to. [*]This is a permanent addition to your Champion. [*]Thank you 80MinToMidnight! [/LIST] [b]Used - Talisman of Divine Intervention[/b] [LIST] [*]Saves a "Fail". If your Champion fails their Obstacle the Headmaster will intervene and save it so that your Champion succeeds in that Obstacle. [*]It is used as soon as applicable. [*]Thank you 80MinToMidnight and Bowserslave! [/LIST] [b]Destroyed - Centaur's Longbow[/b] [LIST] [*]Grants +2 Strength and +2 Health to the Champion it is equipped to. [*]This is a permanent addition to your Champion. [*]Each Champion may carry only 5 pieces of equipment (this includes charms, armor, and weaponry). [*]Thank you Sellefane! [/LIST] [/quote]
23uqzja.png

Hi all! I'm making this thread to help coordinate purchases for our lovely rep, Dahlia, in the Qua Draco Labyrinth! This way we can more effectively purchase equipment for her and beat our competitors! <3

Current Projects wrote:

Major Flask of Fleet Feet
  • Your Champion moves two additional spaces.
  • Is used as soon as applicable.
  • Costs 30 levels.

Flask of Fleet Feet
  • Your Champion moves an additional space.
  • Costs 15 levels.

Talisman of Divine Intervention
  • Saves a "Fail". If your Champion fails their Obstacle the Headmaster will intervene and save it so that your Champion succeeds in that Obstacle.
  • It is used as soon as applicable.
  • Costs 40 levels.

Purchased Potions (3/3) wrote:

Major Health Potion
  • Restores two bars of health.
  • Thank you Bowserslave!

Major Flask of Fleet Feet
  • Thank you Sellefane!

Flask of Fleet Feet
  • Thank you Bowserslave!

Used: Major Flask of Fleet Feet
  • Thank you Bluecupcake52!

Used: Flask of Fleet Feet
  • Thank you Bowserslave and catgame21234!

Used: Major Flask of Fleet Feet
  • Thank you Bowserslave!

Used - Major Flask of Fleet Feet
  • Thank you Bluecupcake52, 80MinToMidnight, and Sellefane!

Used - Flask of Fleet Feet
  • Thank you Bluecupcake52!

Purchased Equipment (3/5) wrote:

Maren's Sharkskin Breastplate
  • Grants +2 Health and +2 Agility to the Champion it is equipped to.
  • This is a permanent addition to your Champion.
  • Each Champion may carry only 5 pieces of equipment (this includes charms, armor, and weaponry).
  • Thank you Bowserslave, Sellefane, and 80MinToMidnight!

Talonok Spear
  • Grants +2 Strength and +2 Intelligence to the Champion it is equipped to.
  • This is a permanent addition to the Champion.
  • Thank you Bowserslave!

Amulet of the Harpy
  • Grants +1 Intelligence and +2 Agility to the Champion it is equipped to.
  • Thank you 80MinToMidnight!

Destroyed - Amulet of the Harpy
  • Grants +1 Intelligence and +2 Agility to the Champion it is equipped to.
  • Thank you dorklord, Rocwylde, and 80MinToMidnight!

Used - Talisman of Divine Intervention
  • Saves a "Fail". If your Champion fails their Obstacle the Headmaster will intervene and save it so that your Champion succeeds in that Obstacle.
  • Thank you Sellefane and dorklord!

Destroyed - Battered Helm of the Longneck
  • Grants +2 Intelligence and +2 Health to the Champion it is equipped to.
  • This is a permanent addition to the Champion.
  • Thank you Bowserslave!

Destroyed - Maren's Sharkskin Breastplate
  • Thank you 80MinToMidnight!

Used - Talisman of Divine Intervention
  • It is used as soon as applicable.
  • Thank you 80MinToMidnight and Bowserslave!

Destroyed - Centaur's Longbow
  • Grants +2 Strength and +2 Health to the Champion it is equipped to.
  • Each Champion may carry only 5 pieces of equipment (this includes charms, armor, and weaponry).
  • Thank you Sellefane!
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
Pings, please let me know if you want to be removed! <3

@80MinToMidnight, @Rocwylde, @Hoefler, @Bowserslave, @Bluecupcake52, @catgame21234, @Sellefane
Pings, please let me know if you want to be removed! <3

@80MinToMidnight, @Rocwylde, @Hoefler, @Bowserslave, @Bluecupcake52, @catgame21234, @Sellefane
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
Edit: So, I have sent in the necessary 30 levels towards Maren's Sharkskin Breastplate, I figure our lady is lower in agility, so could use the perma-boost towards movement, and it won't hurt to have more health!
  • Costs 30 levels.
  • There will be only three of these up for grabs over the course of the event.
Edit: So, I have sent in the necessary 30 levels towards Maren's Sharkskin Breastplate, I figure our lady is lower in agility, so could use the perma-boost towards movement, and it won't hurt to have more health!
  • Costs 30 levels.
  • There will be only three of these up for grabs over the course of the event.
@80MinToMidnight

Ack! Sorry that I was unclear in my post. Pruni decided he likes Marcel. The Animalia rep is for the daily challenge. >.>;
...Shows I shouldn't be typing at this hour.
@80MinToMidnight

Ack! Sorry that I was unclear in my post. Pruni decided he likes Marcel. The Animalia rep is for the daily challenge. >.>;
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@80MinToMidnight
whoa, we can already send in levels?! Shocker... I'll have to check what I can do later. But keep me on this pinglist, I'd love to help coordinate levels and not repeat something on accident!

Also I love your username. just saying
@80MinToMidnight
whoa, we can already send in levels?! Shocker... I'll have to check what I can do later. But keep me on this pinglist, I'd love to help coordinate levels and not repeat something on accident!

Also I love your username. just saying
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
[quote name="Stanzascale" date=2017-05-20 17:15:12] Ack! Sorry that I was unclear in my post. Pruni decided he likes Marcel. The Animalia rep is for the daily challenge. >.>; ...Shows I shouldn't be typing at this hour. [/quote] Haha, no problem! I didn't see any other rep chosen in your post, so I thought that was the house you went with, sorry!
Stanzascale wrote on 2017-05-20:

Haha, no problem! I didn't see any other rep chosen in your post, so I thought that was the house you went with, sorry!
@Rocwylde Thanks! Yeah, it announced the soft opening today on page 2. :)

I think maybe the Amulet of the Harpy (+1 Intelligence and +2 Agility, cost 25), Talonok Spear (+2 Strength and +2 Intelligence, cost 30), or Battered Helm of the Longneck (+2 Intelligence and +2 Health, cost 30) would be a good next equipment item to go for because they would bring up her Int, which is the other stat at 2 instead of 3. I do have some other lvl 6 dergs I could use to reserve an item or items we want to pursue- thought?
@Rocwylde Thanks! Yeah, it announced the soft opening today on page 2. :)

I think maybe the Amulet of the Harpy (+1 Intelligence and +2 Agility, cost 25), Talonok Spear (+2 Strength and +2 Intelligence, cost 30), or Battered Helm of the Longneck (+2 Intelligence and +2 Health, cost 30) would be a good next equipment item to go for because they would bring up her Int, which is the other stat at 2 instead of 3. I do have some other lvl 6 dergs I could use to reserve an item or items we want to pursue- thought?
@80MinToMidnight
I think I like the amulet of the harpy a little more since it does grant Int but also agility. Health would be good too but you already provided that with the breastplate. Agility may come in handy later!
I can probably get a few leveled dragons by the end of rollover, but that's not a promise. I'm a little short on spending money XD
@80MinToMidnight
I think I like the amulet of the harpy a little more since it does grant Int but also agility. Health would be good too but you already provided that with the breastplate. Agility may come in handy later!
I can probably get a few leveled dragons by the end of rollover, but that's not a promise. I'm a little short on spending money XD
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@Rocwylde I sent in a lvl 6 for the Amulet of the harpy, so we will need 19 more levels for her to obtain it. No worries, I'm just overly eager!

Also, a note about agility:

"Capping your Champion's Agility Stat (giving them the equipment that will raise that stat to 10/10) will allow your Champion to move a default of four spaces each day (though the maximum of six still applies). "

So with the armor I got for her, her current agility stat is 4, and the amulet will raise it to 6.

I couldn't help it, I also sent in a lvl 6 for the Talonok Spear, just to reserve it because there are only 3 available between all 4 contestants.
@Rocwylde I sent in a lvl 6 for the Amulet of the harpy, so we will need 19 more levels for her to obtain it. No worries, I'm just overly eager!

Also, a note about agility:

"Capping your Champion's Agility Stat (giving them the equipment that will raise that stat to 10/10) will allow your Champion to move a default of four spaces each day (though the maximum of six still applies). "

So with the armor I got for her, her current agility stat is 4, and the amulet will raise it to 6.

I couldn't help it, I also sent in a lvl 6 for the Talonok Spear, just to reserve it because there are only 3 available between all 4 contestants.
@80mintomidnight This is a great idea! I actually have a bunch of level 8 in my lair rn so i can send two in for the amulet if anyone wants to get that last level 1 dragon in to finish the purchase!
@80mintomidnight This is a great idea! I actually have a bunch of level 8 in my lair rn so i can send two in for the amulet if anyone wants to get that last level 1 dragon in to finish the purchase!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13