Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] 4D Labyrinth - Prizes being sent
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
@80MinToMidnight, the tickets will be added at the close of this event on Saturday :D The spreadsheet should be pretty up-to-date. I know Nishiboys and I are both checking and adding every few minutes and they are added once they are accepted. There might be a lag of a few minutes, but nothing noteworthy. The exception being your CR from last night, it got lost in all my pings D: I apologize! It's on there now though!

@Ellapinky, I am indeed subbed, thank you! Oh, that spot just shows which house you're in ^.^ I have you down as supporting Marcel for equipment and such. Ah, you are correct on Marcel's Equipment. Valyrie was up really late accepting dragons and got a little foggy from lack of sleep. I have everything updated now. Marcel is fully stocked on equipment. Hmm.. do you want to put your 7 levels for towards a potion (health or speed) instead? He has space for one more.
@80MinToMidnight, the tickets will be added at the close of this event on Saturday :D The spreadsheet should be pretty up-to-date. I know Nishiboys and I are both checking and adding every few minutes and they are added once they are accepted. There might be a lag of a few minutes, but nothing noteworthy. The exception being your CR from last night, it got lost in all my pings D: I apologize! It's on there now though!

@Ellapinky, I am indeed subbed, thank you! Oh, that spot just shows which house you're in ^.^ I have you down as supporting Marcel for equipment and such. Ah, you are correct on Marcel's Equipment. Valyrie was up really late accepting dragons and got a little foggy from lack of sleep. I have everything updated now. Marcel is fully stocked on equipment. Hmm.. do you want to put your 7 levels for towards a potion (health or speed) instead? He has space for one more.
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@wingworm @Nishiboys Just wanted to let you guys know that Marcel is almost entirely equipped! He has space only for one more potion :)
@wingworm @Nishiboys Just wanted to let you guys know that Marcel is almost entirely equipped! He has space only for one more potion :)
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Oh, that makes sense~ sorry, a Dahlia thread was made, and everyone under house Animalia was assumed to be a supporter, I think.

Wingworm y u do, let me spoil him too

Toss them towards a Major Health potion, then. If it's not filled by the end of the day, will it still be claimed tomorrow, since the potions are a per-day thing?
Oh, that makes sense~ sorry, a Dahlia thread was made, and everyone under house Animalia was assumed to be a supporter, I think.

Wingworm y u do, let me spoil him too

Toss them towards a Major Health potion, then. If it's not filled by the end of the day, will it still be claimed tomorrow, since the potions are a per-day thing?
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
There error where I grabbed Ellapinky has been corrected, it was in the Champions tab before under supporters. ;)

Also, there's an error for Dahlia in regards to the Marin Sharkskin Breastplate, I sent in all 30 levels necessary to Nishiboys last night, 5 level 6 dragons between Trade #2696216 and Trade #2696143.
There error where I grabbed Ellapinky has been corrected, it was in the Champions tab before under supporters. ;)

Also, there's an error for Dahlia in regards to the Marin Sharkskin Breastplate, I sent in all 30 levels necessary to Nishiboys last night, 5 level 6 dragons between Trade #2696216 and Trade #2696143.
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
@Ellapinky, I think that's what happened too lol. Under the Champion tab there's a box for "supporters" so you can see who is supporting who :)

wingworm was on a roll lol.

Yup! I'll just be adding more on tomorrow to be claimed (though they can still only carry three at a time) and any levels from the day before will stay where they are until it's fully "paid" for :)
@Ellapinky, I think that's what happened too lol. Under the Champion tab there's a box for "supporters" so you can see who is supporting who :)

wingworm was on a roll lol.

Yup! I'll just be adding more on tomorrow to be claimed (though they can still only carry three at a time) and any levels from the day before will stay where they are until it's fully "paid" for :)
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@80MinToMidnight, Ah, I see! I'll have the equipment corrected immediately! Thank you for pointing that out :)
@80MinToMidnight, Ah, I see! I'll have the equipment corrected immediately! Thank you for pointing that out :)
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Wintercreek I sent in 3 dragons for a flask of fleeeet for our lovely bogsneek Animalia - Dahlia and as for the challange [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30008723] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300088/30008723_350.png[/img] [/url] aye! oh btw you're not going to delete the stories right? just moving the parts down after each day and post the newest part at the top?
@Wintercreek

I sent in 3 dragons for a flask of fleeeet for our lovely bogsneek Animalia - Dahlia

and as for the challange

30008723_350.png

aye!

oh btw you're not going to delete the stories right? just moving the parts down after each day and post the newest part at the top?
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
(Have fun managing spreadsheet hell, though - I apologize in advance for all of the nagging people (me included) are going to have for spreadsheet mistakes. Stats, I bet, are going to be argued over quite a bit. If you guys ever need help, let me know, and I can sort through some of the records to try to get everything straight. Three (I think) people running an event like this might get a little chaotic for you guys :3)
(Have fun managing spreadsheet hell, though - I apologize in advance for all of the nagging people (me included) are going to have for spreadsheet mistakes. Stats, I bet, are going to be argued over quite a bit. If you guys ever need help, let me know, and I can sort through some of the records to try to get everything straight. Three (I think) people running an event like this might get a little chaotic for you guys :3)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Ellapinky, lol thanks. I hate spreadsheets. It might be easier to have just one person catching to minimize time overlaps and doubles... I'm just not always on and I didn't want people to have to wait the hours that I was at work to see updates and get responses >.<' Thank you for your offer! It should calm down pretty quickly seeing as half the equipment is already purchased o.o
@Ellapinky, lol thanks. I hate spreadsheets. It might be easier to have just one person catching to minimize time overlaps and doubles... I'm just not always on and I didn't want people to have to wait the hours that I was at work to see updates and get responses >.<' Thank you for your offer! It should calm down pretty quickly seeing as half the equipment is already purchased o.o
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@wintercreek I'm supporting Monera's Champion and have put the badge in my signature. I've just sent you a dragon to start getting her a speed potion. Thora is the closest thing my clan has to a leader, his position is actually Speaker for the Collective, which makes him the closest thing to an Animalia rep we've got. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32344871] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323449/32344871_350.png[/img] [/url] edit: also I'd like to be on the daily pinglist.
@wintercreek I'm supporting Monera's Champion and have put the badge in my signature. I've just sent you a dragon to start getting her a speed potion.

Thora is the closest thing my clan has to a leader, his position is actually Speaker for the Collective, which makes him the closest thing to an Animalia rep we've got.

32344871_350.png

edit: also I'd like to be on the daily pinglist.
wgkyULV.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27