Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] 4D Labyrinth - Prizes being sent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Hey, I have some questions. So the entire thing is based around sending in dragons to support the house champion? So we would just send in dragons of varying levels and go "these are to go toward the cost of [insert item here]"?

I've gotta support my house, Monera, of course. :D
Hey, I have some questions. So the entire thing is based around sending in dragons to support the house champion? So we would just send in dragons of varying levels and go "these are to go toward the cost of [insert item here]"?

I've gotta support my house, Monera, of course. :D
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
@Wintercreek: I choose to support Animalia, my house :D
@Wintercreek: I choose to support Animalia, my house :D
Hey all!! I'm on mobile as I just got off work 20 minutes ago (three hours later than expected... they wouldn't let me leave :/). I'll be updating pinglists and the supporter sheet in the morning (as well as replying to everyone!). Tomorrow is also the first official day of the event! Be prepared to clutch the edge of your seat in anticipation as your chosen Champion races their way to the finish line ;) I'll ping everyone tomorrow when the first "chapter" of the race goes up!!

Thank you all so much for your participation and excitement <3 I hope you all have beautiful days!
Hey all!! I'm on mobile as I just got off work 20 minutes ago (three hours later than expected... they wouldn't let me leave :/). I'll be updating pinglists and the supporter sheet in the morning (as well as replying to everyone!). Tomorrow is also the first official day of the event! Be prepared to clutch the edge of your seat in anticipation as your chosen Champion races their way to the finish line ;) I'll ping everyone tomorrow when the first "chapter" of the race goes up!!

Thank you all so much for your participation and excitement <3 I hope you all have beautiful days!
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@80MinToMidnight, ahhh oops! I linked them to the planning thread in nature *coughs* I'll have them repaired tomorrow morning! Thank you for pointing that out!!
@80MinToMidnight, ahhh oops! I linked them to the planning thread in nature *coughs* I'll have them repaired tomorrow morning! Thank you for pointing that out!!
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@deztora, Indeed you have it correct! ^.^ These dragons will be exalted for Nature DOM and a portion of the resulting funds will be donated to Nature DOM efforts. And of course each level earns you tickets for prizes in this event and in the Nature In-flight or Out-of-flight raffle! :) thank you for participating!
@deztora, Indeed you have it correct! ^.^ These dragons will be exalted for Nature DOM and a portion of the resulting funds will be donated to Nature DOM efforts. And of course each level earns you tickets for prizes in this event and in the Nature In-flight or Out-of-flight raffle! :) thank you for participating!
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
I'm very paranoid I sent them to the wrong person so to quadruple check I want to confirm to @Wintercreek @Valyrie @Gladekeeper that I sent 5 dragons to @Nishiboys equaling 30 levels to purchase a Talonok Spear for Dahlia.

Please inform me if you've received them and if there were any complications
I'm very paranoid I sent them to the wrong person so to quadruple check I want to confirm to @Wintercreek @Valyrie @Gladekeeper that I sent 5 dragons to @Nishiboys equaling 30 levels to purchase a Talonok Spear for Dahlia.

Please inform me if you've received them and if there were any complications
[color=red][size=4]Animalia Rep = [color=#a01851]Galumph[/size][/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19846469] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198465/19846469_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Galumph[/b] is a Mire trainer who bravely leads two trainees into the coliseum at a time. Dragons feel confident in his ability to watch for opponents, navigate the marshy terrain, avoid the poisonous flora and fauna, and pull trainees out of quicksand when necessary. A great dragon to have at your side in battles! [center]Supporting Fungi's Marcel!
Animalia Rep = Galumph

19846469_350.png

Galumph is a Mire trainer who bravely leads two trainees into the coliseum at a time. Dragons feel confident in his ability to watch for opponents, navigate the marshy terrain, avoid the poisonous flora and fauna, and pull trainees out of quicksand when necessary. A great dragon to have at your side in battles!

Supporting Fungi's Marcel!
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
@Wintercreek please may i be added to the pinglist? thank you!
@Wintercreek please may i be added to the pinglist? thank you!
ZR271yP.gifeASrqZ4.gif
@Wintercreek please add me to the pinglist, definitely getting in on this, it's such a neat idea!
@Wintercreek please add me to the pinglist, definitely getting in on this, it's such a neat idea!
UDk0duQ.png
I'll be supporting Dahlia in the event! I put her badge in my sig! Can you please add me to the pinglist? ^-^
I'll be supporting Dahlia in the event! I put her badge in my sig! Can you please add me to the pinglist? ^-^
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27