Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] 4D Labyrinth - Prizes being sent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Wintercreek Ping me when the event opens please! :)
@Wintercreek Ping me when the event opens please! :)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333, I've added you to the pinglist! Thank you ^.^
@DragonWarrior333, I've added you to the pinglist! Thank you ^.^
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Opening tomorrow at 9:00 FR time~
Opening tomorrow at 9:00 FR time~
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
We're kinda open! I still need to fill out some information and pretty up the thread, but feel free to choose your champion and ask questions and send dragons if you're ready to do so ^.^
We're kinda open! I still need to fill out some information and pretty up the thread, but feel free to choose your champion and ask questions and send dragons if you're ready to do so ^.^
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@DragonWarrior333, we are technically open! Feel free to choose your champion, ask questions, or send dragons (right now I'm the only active attendant). ^.^
@DragonWarrior333, we are technically open! Feel free to choose your champion, ask questions, or send dragons (right now I'm the only active attendant). ^.^
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
I choose to support Monera and have added the button to my sig! :)
I choose to support Monera and have added the button to my sig! :)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@Dragonwarrior333, Excellent! Thank you! I'll mark down your tickets for the signature button and your chosen Champion :) Good luck to you and Hestia in the Labyrinth!
@Dragonwarrior333, Excellent! Thank you! I'll mark down your tickets for the signature button and your chosen Champion :) Good luck to you and Hestia in the Labyrinth!
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@wintercreek I'd love to be added to the pinglist! Additionally I'll be supporting Animalia, and I've already added Dahlia's icon to my sig! As for the daily challenge, my animalia house rep is my icon derg: Telpma! (Does this post have to many exclaimation points? idc, I'm excited!!) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/316132/31613192_350.png?mtime=WQql5wACwmI.png[/img]
@wintercreek I'd love to be added to the pinglist! Additionally I'll be supporting Animalia, and I've already added Dahlia's icon to my sig! As for the daily challenge, my animalia house rep is my icon derg: Telpma! (Does this post have to many exclaimation points? idc, I'm excited!!)
31613192_350.png?mtime=WQql5wACwmI.png
@ wintercreek I'd like to support Fungi - Marcel please! And May I be added to the pinglist also? Thanks One final question - can more than one player sponsor a champion? [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl10/2097955][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/j1573r.png[/img][/url][/center]
@ wintercreek I'd like to support Fungi - Marcel please!

And May I be added to the pinglist also? Thanks

One final question - can more than one player sponsor a champion?

j1573r.png
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
@dorklord @wingworm - you've both been added to the daily pinglist! Thank you!

wingworm, oh yes, many people can (and should!) support the same champion! Thank you for bringing that up. I'll clarify it in the rules!

dorklord, I'm excited too!! I'll mark your sig tickets down and I'll add the daily challenge tickets tomorrow ^.^ Thank you!
@dorklord @wingworm - you've both been added to the daily pinglist! Thank you!

wingworm, oh yes, many people can (and should!) support the same champion! Thank you for bringing that up. I'll clarify it in the rules!

dorklord, I'm excited too!! I'll mark your sig tickets down and I'll add the daily challenge tickets tomorrow ^.^ Thank you!
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27