Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] 4D Labyrinth - Prizes being sent
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27
pinglist clipped ------------------------------ [center][size=6][color=043B04]Daily Challenge[/size][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/nYFFo9r.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][color=purple]Thursday's Daily Challenge: Do you have a hobby or interest that you think is particularly suited to your House? What is it? Why does it fit your house? [/color][/size] [size=2][color=green]There's no need to ping me as I'm subscribed! Remember, you can only earn a ticket for the daily challenge is you've sent in at least one dragon since the start of the event![/color][/size][/center] ------------------------------------------------------- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20599919] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206000/20599919_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][size=4][b]Wednesday[/b][/size][/center] Marcel has six spaces to move today thanks to his Flask of Fleet Feet and his Major Flask of Fleet Feet. Space One: Pass. Space Two: Pass. Space Three: Obstacle (Agillity). Space Four: Pass. Space Five: Obstacle (Strength). Space Six: Pass. [color=red]Outcome: Marcel had six spaces to move today. He failed his roll of Agility, but passed his roll of strength moving him back two spaces and causing him to lose three bars of health. He then used his Major Health Potion. Leaving him at space #19 and tying for third place (currently) with 7 bars of health out of 8 possible.[/color] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/trFLzU4.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28963885] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289639/28963885_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][size=4][b]Wednesday[/b][/size][/center] Dahlia moves five spaces today, thanks to a Major Flask of Fleet Feet! Space One: Obstacle (Agility). Space Two: Pass. Space Three: Obstacle (Intelligence). Space Four: Obstacle (Agility). Space Five: Pass. [color=red]Outcome: Dahlia had five spaces to move today. She passed all three of her rolls leaving her at space #22 and in second place (currently) with 6 bars of health. Her Maren's Sharkskin Breastplate broke.[/color] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/trFLzU4.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31079166] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310792/31079166_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][size=4][b]Wednesday[/b][/size][/center] Hestia moves six spaces today thanks to a Flask of Fleet Feet and a Major Flask of Fleet Feet! Space One: Pass. Space Two: Obstacle (Strength). Space Three: Pass. Space Four: Pass. Space Five: Obstacle (agility). Space Six: Pass. [color=red]Outcome: Hestia had six spaces to move today. She failed her first test of Strength dropping, but was saved by her Talisman of Divine Intervention. Her centaur's longbow broke. She then passed her Agillty Roll. Leaving her at space #25 and in First Place (so far) with 6 bars of Health. [/color] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/trFLzU4.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29766991] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297670/29766991_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][size=4][b]Wednesday[/b][/size][/center] Aehobak moves six spaces today! Space One: Obstacle (Agility). Space Two: Pass. Space Three: Pass. Space Four: Obstacle (Agility). Space Five: Pass. Space Six: Pass. [color=red]Outcome: Aehobak had six spaces to move today. He passed his first test of Agility, but failed his second one. He was saved by his Talisman of Divine Intervention. Leaving him at space #19 and in Third Place (currently) with 5 bars of health.[/color] --------------------------------------------- I also have some overdue stories for you! Here are Hestia and Marcel's adventures from Sunday! Aehobak and Dahlia's are coming :) [quote=Marcel's Sunday Adventure] [center]The path drifted slowly downward as Marcel unhesitatingly followed its meandering course. Becoming aware of the ground gradually becoming sloppier he slows his steps and looks around more closely. The landscape has shifted to a wetter…. Looser consistency. There’s water seeping between his claws and damp veil has obscured the trees. Taking a hesitant step forward he stutters to a halt when a sighing voice calls from above him, “I’m not sure you should do that... but then I’m not sure of what your aim is... so perhaps you should do as you will…” Whirling around in alarm, his staff raised defensively the Skydance spies a misty and torn presence perched upon the mossy branch some feet above his head. “Oh, that’s hardly necessary… You see I have no ability to touch you… or much of anything at all…” each small sentence is punctuated by a soft whistling sigh. Skeptical Marcel keeps his staff raised, but asks, “What do you mean by that?” “I’m not sure really, but I haven’t been able to feel or move anything... but the branches and reeds here in this bog in… oh, forever I guess…” Intrigued he steps a little closer, “This is a bog? It was surely a woodland path but a few moments ago.” “Oh yes, and do you go back the way you came, it may still be a path… or a bog… or nothing at all… I have no way of knowing... It’s always a bog here, but other travelers say it’s other things…” “Hmm. And why are you here?” “I lived here. Or I did. Then I died… maybe. I’m not sure of that. I’m not really sure of much except that I’m here and here is a bog... Some days there’s wind and some days there’s not... Sometimes someone will pass through and talk to me. Sometimes they make it back out…” the misty presence shifts and trails off again. “What happens when they don’t make it back out?” “Oh, the bog gets them… The bog gets everyone... Eventually. Sometimes they stay there. Sometimes they don’t…” Faintly alarmed Marcel asks, “Were you a traveler as well?” “Not at all. This is my bog. This is my place!” The voice becomes stronger and a little indignant, but then quickly sags and continues quieter than ever, “or it was… of course there was life and there was death… but both were ever present and they knew nothing of time… or maybe they knew everything of it… Now I’m forever with the bog…” shifting towards the north slightly the tattered shape makes a vague gesture, “there's a pulsing… a presence that came the few days leading up to my… demise that may or may not have happened…” Thinking quickly he offers, “I could possibly help you. Were I to make it safely through the Labyrinth I could bring back a few talented magical practitioners that I know who may be able to help you out.” “...I don’t know that anyone can help… I don’t even know that I need help… maybe this is what I’m meant to be? ...I don’t remember… But for your kindness and for stopping to speak with me… I will tell you the surest way through… (Intelligence Roll: Pass) It’s no guarantee… but it’s the better route as opposed to… others.” “I would be greatly in your debt, were you to extend that kindness to me,” sincerity thrumming quietly through his voice Marcel promises, “and I will be back with help.” Explaining the most sure directions and offering the best possible warnings against dangers the wisp waves him off and drifts back among the dripping mosses. Following the perfect directions Marcel navigates the treacherous mounds and sucking mud carefully. A few hours later he breathes a sigh of relief as he steps to the very edge of the marshy ground. Taking his last step off the very last tuft of rough-edged grass he lets out a surprised grunt as he slips off the side (Agility Roll: Fail) and steps straight down onto the razored edge of an abandoned and rusty sword. Dragging his injured limb the rest of the way free of the treacherous land he downs a health potion and takes a few moments to regain his equilibrium and to forget the memory of the sword meeting his foot...[/center][/quote] [quote=Hestia's Sunday Adventure] [center]Hestia moves five spaces today! Space One: Pass. Space Two: Pass. Space Three: Obstacle (Strength). Space Four: Pass. Space Five: Pass Pacing down the stately corridor of thick trunks and the occasional outcropping of stone, Hestia takes in her surroundings, attempting to catalogue every species of tree and insect. Completely oblivious to her surroundings that aren’t in direct relation to her studies so bumps into a hard and bony figure towering above her by a good measure. Startled she hops back and raises her magics in preparation for attack. The sight greeting her horrified gaze seems to meet all the possibilities of violence that her mind immediately conjures. A tall skeletal centaur leers at her, fingering the empty weapons belt around it’s waist. Letting out a squeak the Coatl determinedly raises her hands and begins to cast a powerful offensive spell. “Now, now little one!” A booming voice erupts from the decaying visage in front of her, “That’s not quite fair! You see I lost my weapon long ago and I have no capacity for your dragon-cursed magic,” the centaur cackles a little madly at that, “‘Dragon-cursed’, what a good one!” Continuing to laugh it trails off in amusement at a joke that Hestia doesn’t grasp. Abruptly gaining control it straightens, “Now, to keep this fair how about we use weapons we both possess, eh?” It flexes its arms, but the muscle is long gone and only sagging skin ripples over bone. “We’ll arm wrestle for right to this passage! If it was good enough to become clan chief it’s good enough for a fancy little dragon! What do you say?” “Uhm… yeah, I guess that’s fair?” Hesitantly Hestia moves forward to the rock the centaur-lich indicates. “This rock has a flattish top! And it’s a good compromise for our heights! As I am tall and strong and you are… not.” It begins laughing again, “Ahahaha. I’ve not lost my wit!” Disconcerted Hestia grasps her warm claw to the dry and shriveled hand proffered to her. She braces against the ground and puts forth all her strength only to hear a snap and fall forward into the stone (Strength Roll: Pass). Confused she looks up to see the centaur regarding its arm in bafflement where it dangles at a sharp angle. Scrambling backwards she prepares to defend herself from the wrath of the undead creature. Another booming laugh shakes the branches above her and the centaur doubles over in laughter. “Ah! You are indeed the strongest here! If I could just find my clan... “ It trails off and looks around in confusion, “Ah well, I’m sure they’re around here somewhere! And once they arrive I’ll crown you the new chieftain! I’ll go fetch them.” After strapping its arm to its side the centaur crashes off into the bushes in a side-ways manner. Hestia gazes after the galloping beastclan in confused horror as she notices that the centaur is missing more of its parts than it seems to realize. She hurries down the path hoping to put a good chunk of distance between herself and the addled lich.[/center][/quote]
pinglist clipped

Daily Challenge
nYFFo9r.png

Thursday's Daily Challenge: Do you have a hobby or interest that you think is particularly suited to your House? What is it? Why does it fit your house?

There's no need to ping me as I'm subscribed! Remember, you can only earn a ticket for the daily challenge is you've sent in at least one dragon since the start of the event!

Wednesday

Marcel has six spaces to move today thanks to his Flask of Fleet Feet and his Major Flask of Fleet Feet. Space One: Pass. Space Two: Pass. Space Three: Obstacle (Agillity). Space Four: Pass. Space Five: Obstacle (Strength). Space Six: Pass.

Outcome: Marcel had six spaces to move today. He failed his roll of Agility, but passed his roll of strength moving him back two spaces and causing him to lose three bars of health. He then used his Major Health Potion. Leaving him at space #19 and tying for third place (currently) with 7 bars of health out of 8 possible.

trFLzU4.png

Wednesday

Dahlia moves five spaces today, thanks to a Major Flask of Fleet Feet! Space One: Obstacle (Agility). Space Two: Pass. Space Three: Obstacle (Intelligence). Space Four: Obstacle (Agility). Space Five: Pass.

Outcome: Dahlia had five spaces to move today. She passed all three of her rolls leaving her at space #22 and in second place (currently) with 6 bars of health. Her Maren's Sharkskin Breastplate broke.

trFLzU4.png

Wednesday

Hestia moves six spaces today thanks to a Flask of Fleet Feet and a Major Flask of Fleet Feet! Space One: Pass. Space Two: Obstacle (Strength). Space Three: Pass. Space Four: Pass. Space Five: Obstacle (agility). Space Six: Pass.

Outcome: Hestia had six spaces to move today. She failed her first test of Strength dropping, but was saved by her Talisman of Divine Intervention. Her centaur's longbow broke. She then passed her Agillty Roll. Leaving her at space #25 and in First Place (so far) with 6 bars of Health.

trFLzU4.png

Wednesday

Aehobak moves six spaces today! Space One: Obstacle (Agility). Space Two: Pass. Space Three: Pass. Space Four: Obstacle (Agility). Space Five: Pass. Space Six: Pass.

Outcome: Aehobak had six spaces to move today. He passed his first test of Agility, but failed his second one. He was saved by his Talisman of Divine Intervention. Leaving him at space #19 and in Third Place (currently) with 5 bars of health.

I also have some overdue stories for you! Here are Hestia and Marcel's adventures from Sunday! Aehobak and Dahlia's are coming :)

Marcel's Sunday Adventure wrote:
The path drifted slowly downward as Marcel unhesitatingly followed its meandering course. Becoming aware of the ground gradually becoming sloppier he slows his steps and looks around more closely. The landscape has shifted to a wetter…. Looser consistency. There’s water seeping between his claws and damp veil has obscured the trees. Taking a hesitant step forward he stutters to a halt when a sighing voice calls from above him, “I’m not sure you should do that... but then I’m not sure of what your aim is... so perhaps you should do as you will…”

Whirling around in alarm, his staff raised defensively the Skydance spies a misty and torn presence perched upon the mossy branch some feet above his head.

“Oh, that’s hardly necessary… You see I have no ability to touch you… or much of anything at all…” each small sentence is punctuated by a soft whistling sigh.

Skeptical Marcel keeps his staff raised, but asks, “What do you mean by that?”

“I’m not sure really, but I haven’t been able to feel or move anything... but the branches and reeds here in this bog in… oh, forever I guess…”

Intrigued he steps a little closer, “This is a bog? It was surely a woodland path but a few moments ago.”

“Oh yes, and do you go back the way you came, it may still be a path… or a bog… or nothing at all… I have no way of knowing... It’s always a bog here, but other travelers say it’s other things…”

“Hmm. And why are you here?”

“I lived here. Or I did. Then I died… maybe. I’m not sure of that. I’m not really sure of much except that I’m here and here is a bog... Some days there’s wind and some days there’s not... Sometimes someone will pass through and talk to me. Sometimes they make it back out…” the misty presence shifts and trails off again.

“What happens when they don’t make it back out?”

“Oh, the bog gets them… The bog gets everyone... Eventually. Sometimes they stay there. Sometimes they don’t…”

Faintly alarmed Marcel asks, “Were you a traveler as well?”

“Not at all. This is my bog. This is my place!” The voice becomes stronger and a little indignant, but then quickly sags and continues quieter than ever, “or it was… of course there was life and there was death… but both were ever present and they knew nothing of time… or maybe they knew everything of it… Now I’m forever with the bog…” shifting towards the north slightly the tattered shape makes a vague gesture, “there's a pulsing… a presence that came the few days leading up to my… demise that may or may not have happened…”

Thinking quickly he offers, “I could possibly help you. Were I to make it safely through the Labyrinth I could bring back a few talented magical practitioners that I know who may be able to help you out.”

“...I don’t know that anyone can help… I don’t even know that I need help… maybe this is what I’m meant to be? ...I don’t remember… But for your kindness and for stopping to speak with me… I will tell you the surest way through… (Intelligence Roll: Pass) It’s no guarantee… but it’s the better route as opposed to… others.”

“I would be greatly in your debt, were you to extend that kindness to me,” sincerity thrumming quietly through his voice Marcel promises, “and I will be back with help.”

Explaining the most sure directions and offering the best possible warnings against dangers the wisp waves him off and drifts back among the dripping mosses.

Following the perfect directions Marcel navigates the treacherous mounds and sucking mud carefully. A few hours later he breathes a sigh of relief as he steps to the very edge of the marshy ground. Taking his last step off the very last tuft of rough-edged grass he lets out a surprised grunt as he slips off the side (Agility Roll: Fail) and steps straight down onto the razored edge of an abandoned and rusty sword.

Dragging his injured limb the rest of the way free of the treacherous land he downs a health potion and takes a few moments to regain his equilibrium and to forget the memory of the sword meeting his foot...

Hestia's Sunday Adventure wrote:
Hestia moves five spaces today! Space One: Pass. Space Two: Pass. Space Three: Obstacle (Strength). Space Four: Pass. Space Five: Pass

Pacing down the stately corridor of thick trunks and the occasional outcropping of stone, Hestia takes in her surroundings, attempting to catalogue every species of tree and insect. Completely oblivious to her surroundings that aren’t in direct relation to her studies so bumps into a hard and bony figure towering above her by a good measure.

Startled she hops back and raises her magics in preparation for attack. The sight greeting her horrified gaze seems to meet all the possibilities of violence that her mind immediately conjures. A tall skeletal centaur leers at her, fingering the empty weapons belt around it’s waist.

Letting out a squeak the Coatl determinedly raises her hands and begins to cast a powerful offensive spell.

“Now, now little one!” A booming voice erupts from the decaying visage in front of her, “That’s not quite fair! You see I lost my weapon long ago and I have no capacity for your dragon-cursed magic,” the centaur cackles a little madly at that, “‘Dragon-cursed’, what a good one!” Continuing to laugh it trails off in amusement at a joke that Hestia doesn’t grasp.

Abruptly gaining control it straightens, “Now, to keep this fair how about we use weapons we both possess, eh?” It flexes its arms, but the muscle is long gone and only sagging skin ripples over bone. “We’ll arm wrestle for right to this passage! If it was good enough to become clan chief it’s good enough for a fancy little dragon! What do you say?”

“Uhm… yeah, I guess that’s fair?” Hesitantly Hestia moves forward to the rock the centaur-lich indicates.

“This rock has a flattish top! And it’s a good compromise for our heights! As I am tall and strong and you are… not.” It begins laughing again, “Ahahaha. I’ve not lost my wit!”

Disconcerted Hestia grasps her warm claw to the dry and shriveled hand proffered to her.

She braces against the ground and puts forth all her strength only to hear a snap and fall forward into the stone (Strength Roll: Pass). Confused she looks up to see the centaur regarding its arm in bafflement where it dangles at a sharp angle. Scrambling backwards she prepares to defend herself from the wrath of the undead creature.

Another booming laugh shakes the branches above her and the centaur doubles over in laughter. “Ah! You are indeed the strongest here! If I could just find my clan... “ It trails off and looks around in confusion, “Ah well, I’m sure they’re around here somewhere! And once they arrive I’ll crown you the new chieftain! I’ll go fetch them.” After strapping its arm to its side the centaur crashes off into the bushes in a side-ways manner.

Hestia gazes after the galloping beastclan in confused horror as she notices that the centaur is missing more of its parts than it seems to realize. She hurries down the path hoping to put a good chunk of distance between herself and the addled lich.
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Daily Challenge

Some of my friends and I have recently gotten in to Dungeons and Dragons. We did a test run and are on a pause right now, but when we start up for a more permanent campaign I'll be the DM, which fits in with Animalia's leadership quality!
Daily Challenge

Some of my friends and I have recently gotten in to Dungeons and Dragons. We did a test run and are on a pause right now, but when we start up for a more permanent campaign I'll be the DM, which fits in with Animalia's leadership quality!
Daily Challenge:

Well, I do quite enjoy a spot of writing and lore now and again, so I guess that fits with Monera's kinda "knowledge and cataloging" theme? :')
Daily Challenge:

Well, I do quite enjoy a spot of writing and lore now and again, so I guess that fits with Monera's kinda "knowledge and cataloging" theme? :')
JBEajtP.gif
[quote]Wednesday's Daily Challenge: Do you have a hobby or interest that you think is particularly suited to your House? What is it? Why does it fit your house? [/quote] Honestly, my personality fits the Monera description almost to a T and I am interested in learning all kinds of new things in the three categories of interests at the top of the Monera list (Scholars, collectors, and philosophers). I find most of my hobbies though are more Fungi house in nature, an introvert who enjoys creative pursuits most. However, I believe my growing rock collection falls under Monera's collecting habits. I'm very particular, but my giant vase of stones holds everything from polished and rough samples of semi-precious stones to interesting everyday rocks I've found on a walk. I also enjoy collecting real-world lore on these samples and reading about it, feeding the inner scholar with creative inspirations. I do something similar with herbs, edible and non-edible alike. I enjoy looking up the lore on such things as much as I do going over my collections every once and awhile. Though with the bits of plants, I have been known to occasionally cobble together meaningful (herb-lore-wise) trinkets and talismans for people close to my heart that will appreciate the work and thought.
Quote:
Wednesday's Daily Challenge: Do you have a hobby or interest that you think is particularly suited to your House? What is it? Why does it fit your house?

Honestly, my personality fits the Monera description almost to a T and I am interested in learning all kinds of new things in the three categories of interests at the top of the Monera list (Scholars, collectors, and philosophers). I find most of my hobbies though are more Fungi house in nature, an introvert who enjoys creative pursuits most.

However, I believe my growing rock collection falls under Monera's collecting habits. I'm very particular, but my giant vase of stones holds everything from polished and rough samples of semi-precious stones to interesting everyday rocks I've found on a walk. I also enjoy collecting real-world lore on these samples and reading about it, feeding the inner scholar with creative inspirations.

I do something similar with herbs, edible and non-edible alike. I enjoy looking up the lore on such things as much as I do going over my collections every once and awhile. Though with the bits of plants, I have been known to occasionally cobble together meaningful (herb-lore-wise) trinkets and talismans for people close to my heart that will appreciate the work and thought.

pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Daily Challenge

This does seem hard, as Animalia doesn't have any specific niches. But, like dorklord, I have been a DM and in general have a penchant for organizing. I really flit from creative endeavor to creative endeavor, sometimes that's writing rps, drawing, painting, paper crafts, etc. So, I guess being dynamic?
Daily Challenge

This does seem hard, as Animalia doesn't have any specific niches. But, like dorklord, I have been a DM and in general have a penchant for organizing. I really flit from creative endeavor to creative endeavor, sometimes that's writing rps, drawing, painting, paper crafts, etc. So, I guess being dynamic?
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
[quote]Wednesday's Daily Challenge: Do you have a hobby or interest that you think is particularly suited to your House? What is it? Why does it fit your house? [/quote] A tricky challenge! I am really interested in a wide range of things, writing, crochet, gardening, music, reading, video games, so the multi-tasking interests would be probably like Animalia :) I'm a *reluctant* organiser- I don't really want to organise, exactly, certainly not 'lead' anything- but in group things I end up being the organizer because I can't stand by when something isn't being done and it needs doing. I volunteer with an animal rescue shelter and I organise all the care needs for the specific ones under my remit, and make sure everyone knows when there is a niche not being filled or a day when no one's been rostered on. I think nurturing hobbies like animal care would suit the Animalia house, being compassionate. :)
Quote:
Wednesday's Daily Challenge: Do you have a hobby or interest that you think is particularly suited to your House? What is it? Why does it fit your house?

A tricky challenge! I am really interested in a wide range of things, writing, crochet, gardening, music, reading, video games, so the multi-tasking interests would be probably like Animalia :) I'm a *reluctant* organiser- I don't really want to organise, exactly, certainly not 'lead' anything- but in group things I end up being the organizer because I can't stand by when something isn't being done and it needs doing. I volunteer with an animal rescue shelter and I organise all the care needs for the specific ones under my remit, and make sure everyone knows when there is a niche not being filled or a day when no one's been rostered on. I think nurturing hobbies like animal care would suit the Animalia house, being compassionate. :)
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
Daily challenge

I love looking up random trivia knowledge that will never actually help (except in conversations), which I think fits Monera fairly well.
Daily challenge

I love looking up random trivia knowledge that will never actually help (except in conversations), which I think fits Monera fairly well.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333 @dorklord @wingworm @Quinineer @Rocwylde @Ellapinky @80MinToMidnight @wetdog15 @Stanzascale @Watercolour @Nishiboys @emmasquema @Hoefler @Jetfeather @Oakensoul @Bluecupcake52 @aformofmotion @Ashtar @Saronai @Elysadie @Tauress -------------------------------------- Going through CRs now! I was really sick last night so there's so stuff I didn't convey to you that I'd like to do now. [list] [*] Please don't send dragons or post in the thread between 21:00FR and 00:00 FR. This is my "getting things together, preforming rolls, and concentrating on updating the spreadsheet/thread" time. [*] I'm going to be the only one accepting dragons from this point on. I apologize for the inconveniences this might cause, but it makes for far less spreadsheet confusion, spreadsheet errors, and time overlap. [*] The Daily Challenges can be answered in any way that you see fit! They aren't tests :P Just fun ways to talk to each other and score some extra tickets. [*] When equipment breaks that equipment immediately becomes available for purchase again. There's still only three available at a time though and your Champion can still only carry 5 pieces of equipment and one of each type. [*] Hestia is only five spaces from the finish line! Dahlia is eight spaces. Marcel and Aehobak are both eleven. This means that it's possible (but not guaranteed!) to have a first place champion tonight and a second place tomorrow! The game doesn't end when someone wins, but rather we play until all have crossed the finish line, or until 21:00 FR on Saturday. [*] CRs are accepted in the order they are sent. I hope you are all having lovely days <3
@DragonWarrior333 @dorklord @wingworm @Quinineer @Rocwylde @Ellapinky @80MinToMidnight @wetdog15 @Stanzascale @Watercolour @Nishiboys @emmasquema @Hoefler @Jetfeather @Oakensoul @Bluecupcake52 @aformofmotion @Ashtar @Saronai @Elysadie @Tauress

Going through CRs now! I was really sick last night so there's so stuff I didn't convey to you that I'd like to do now.
  • Please don't send dragons or post in the thread between 21:00FR and 00:00 FR. This is my "getting things together, preforming rolls, and concentrating on updating the spreadsheet/thread" time.
  • I'm going to be the only one accepting dragons from this point on. I apologize for the inconveniences this might cause, but it makes for far less spreadsheet confusion, spreadsheet errors, and time overlap.
  • The Daily Challenges can be answered in any way that you see fit! They aren't tests :P Just fun ways to talk to each other and score some extra tickets.
  • When equipment breaks that equipment immediately becomes available for purchase again. There's still only three available at a time though and your Champion can still only carry 5 pieces of equipment and one of each type.
  • Hestia is only five spaces from the finish line! Dahlia is eight spaces. Marcel and Aehobak are both eleven. This means that it's possible (but not guaranteed!) to have a first place champion tonight and a second place tomorrow! The game doesn't end when someone wins, but rather we play until all have crossed the finish line, or until 21:00 FR on Saturday.
  • CRs are accepted in the order they are sent.

I hope you are all having lovely days <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Hope you are feeling better
Hope you are feeling better
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
Ahhh! My apologies for posting after 21h! It won't happen again.
Edit: Hope you'll feel 100% better soon! And may you have nice days as well c:

For the Daily Challenge: I believe that some of Monera's aspects fit me quite well! I intend to study biology in real life someday, for example. And when it comes to fr, hoarding/collecting is one of my hobbies. As of recently, I've been increasing my small collection of individual lore bios, too! And I'm an avid frequenter at Baldwin's cauldron. :3c
Ahhh! My apologies for posting after 21h! It won't happen again.
Edit: Hope you'll feel 100% better soon! And may you have nice days as well c:

For the Daily Challenge: I believe that some of Monera's aspects fit me quite well! I intend to study biology in real life someday, for example. And when it comes to fr, hoarding/collecting is one of my hobbies. As of recently, I've been increasing my small collection of individual lore bios, too! And I'm an avid frequenter at Baldwin's cauldron. :3c
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27